twitter.com/Reince/status/727665447684820992
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/727712232793059328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK TO TWEET HERE

twitter.com/Reince/status/727665447684820992

Wew lad

All thats left to do is tally the delegates and count to 1488

He could still plausibly get 1,488

1,041 and 526 to go, you know Kasich is getting jackshit from this point on.

The rat boss is down, only one left now if HillDog.

He will. It is written.

ohhh shiiit!

all those twitcucks in the comments or retweets or whatever the fuck

What are the neocohen Kikes saying? Any word? Krystal, podheretz, Jonah Goldberg etc ?

I wonder if they are going to run the 3rd party Golem candidate they were talking about.

so stab in the back when?

What said, and Podhoretz a few days ago said that he was wrong about Trump (as in he thought he would lose, not that he actually likes him) and that he owes some kike buddy of his $1,000.

Yeah I saw that from the other day. He could afford to be wishy washy and non commital then becuase he thought it was going to the convention and wanted to give the impression of being "fair and open minded".

I'm looking for fresh neocohen salt since this announcement. Full kike chimp outs/temper tantrums.

I will shat my pants if he reaches exactly 1488 delegates.

how many are left?

Some ~400 but keep in mind that Cruz had a lot of unbound delegates that are less likely to vote for him if his campaign is suspended. It's more likely in my opinion that Trump will get more than 1488.

Kristol, the slimy kike that he is, is attempting to save his own neck

how the fuck is rinsed penis going to translate the nevertrump brand into neverclinton, this is fuggin bogus, he knows it,

better not stick with this neverclinton shite, because people will just think of never trump when they hear never.

Trump is going to get ALL the delegates .And then all of the democratic delegates. And then other countries will start voting for him, too. People from the future will open up time portals just to vote for him. Genetically modified turtles at the Bush ranch will proclaim their sentience and vote Trump.

Are we tired of winning yet?

Little bit. I'm pretty attached to my contrarianism.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a candidate that most Americans on Holla Forums supported somehow became the nominee of a major party.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we ~10,000 people have shaped the most important election in the most important country in the world.

Our shitposting is the stuff that empires are built on.

One year ago, who here could imagine saying "I am willing to take a bullet for Donald Trump" with a straight face?

You'll see a lot of faggots soapboxing about "Never trump" "Republicucks for the cunt" and the like for next couple of weeks, just normalfag equivalent of REEEEEEEE. Come June most will be on the Trump Train maybe not as excited as we are but they'll be on board none the less.

The shit we can accomplish when we purposefully spread dank maymays to the normies.

Those assholes have never existed outside of the party structure and won't be able to survive without it.

This is amazing. By far today's best news. Obviously Trump was going to shut out Cruz in terms of delegates. But I was sure Preibus and his GOP would force a brokered convention and give the nom to anyone-but-Trump (hadn't they even tweeted saying basically that?). For Preibus himself to hint at actually following what the voters chose - that is important news.

What's up with Cruz's homeland bursting into flames after he concedes?

Did he make some kind of deal with Satan where Canada was the collateral?

NRO, the cuckservatives and neocons have already openly stated they prefer Hillary to Trump; can't they just run Romney or anyone else as a third party and ruin any chance Trump has?

How could this possibly be prevented?

You can't spell Pubic Rerinse without Reince Priebus.

Pretty sure deadlines for third party run registrations are approaching fast. The GOPe most likely tries to make peace to Trump and tells the cucksultant and pundit class to pound sand. Otherwise they might try to sabotage his efforts during the primary.

Here's a video to help celebrate.

I thought the opportunity to start a 3rd party has passed already?
But since when do these guys follow the rules.

I guess being bullied by Ghost brought Reince Priebus around. I'll assume this isn't a ruse… he must feel like a real fucktard for booing Trump at one of the first debates.

"These Jews used to laugh about it. They thought it was a joke. They are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation."

The deadline is on May 9th, assuming the spoil wants a chance of stealing Texas from Trump.

So if they're going to publish a Third Party thief they're going to have to do it quick. But yeah, since when have they followed the rules?

I'd like to hope that Trump will have dominated the Republican Party and will begin to unite them.

It's to our advantage though that they revealed their preference for Hillary. If they go through with a spoiler everyone will know exactly why it's happening and who is responsible. I hope they fear this enough to submit.

All those retards laughing on Cuck Maher's libshit carnival sideshow, and yet here we are and as usual, Iron Ann is right again. All lefties on suicide watch from now through November

ahhaha oh my fuck worldstar didn't lie

bitch please

do you actually think the average american voter is influenced in the least by shitposting memes on the internet

you're over exaggerating by a few orders of magnitude

Holla Forums is just one part of the overall trump movement. the internet is really fucking meaningless compared to the MSM for the average voter

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/727712232793059328

If you watch closely, he actually hits her 3 times.

1st punch, 2nd elbow, and 3rd back elbow.

What is Jake Tapper doing here? to know this he would have to be a part of it. is he hanging his head for the axeman?

MSM is gradually falling:
and we are rising.

It helps that Trump calls them the Lying Press.

The Internet People just have to survive future infiltration, subversion, co-option, censorship etc…

You can see it in her face
She is so close to killing him while wearing a MAGA hat
The Affairs, the Carly Affair and now this

Even if Trump loses its good to know how much of the Illuminati's money he's wasted.

Thats because once Jeb lost Traction ((They)) realised the only chance to stop Trump was Clinton
By the end though Jeb was just a bypass for Anti-Trump ads
Hillary got about 170-200 mil I think

They're not laughing anymore.

I remember old predictions here saying that six or more campaigns would remain in the race to dilute Trump's majority aspirations and accumulate delegates for Jeb at the inevitably contested convention.

I'm glad we shifted into this universe instead.

I think that the kikes had too much hubris and also they didn't want to spend hundreds of millions stopping Trump
Hubris usually leads to downfall

ah so just your average day here then. np been doing that for years.

You don't understand the web of memery which starts out as a shitpost on Holla Forums and is passed along twitter and elsewhere and mutates and spreads until it reaches great aunt Betty in Peoria.

That must be the quickest cuckservative surrender in history. It usually takes at least a few weeks.

We will shut their lying jew mouths.

Memes got my dad to vote for Trump when he was originally going to stay home. He's a retarded cuck that listens to kike media too much, but it got the job done. Too bad it didn't change the fact that Cruz won our state.

If he gets 1488 I will start going back to church.

He can still vote in the general!

The same MSM that's been shitting on him since day 1? Things are changing, MSM has lost nearly all credibility to the average person.

If he gets exactly 1488 I'll start non-ironically worshipping Kek.

If the deadline is the 9th they're likely to announce the 3rd party candidate either on Friday or Monday, with Friday being the most likely. If they announce it Friday it'll give people the weekend to talk about it with their families and friends.

We have to use these next few days to get prepared for a sneak-attack. Prepare OC about cuckservatives and how they suck [name of 3rd party candidate's] dick, how they're just as bad as democrats, how they can't stand listening to the will of the people who all voted for Trump, etc.

How the fuck does one pronounce that alphabet soup of a name anyway?

Rinse Pree-bus?
Ryance Pry-bus?

Probably hasn't even crossed his mind. For a politician one minute your someone's sworn enemy and the next you're best buddies.

Trump said himself, not being a politician he can't understand this kind of fickle behaviour, but it's completely natural for a politician.

1st one i think

Is it the clarity of mind and purity of purpose keeping her so beautiful, fam?

R-eye-nce Preebiss

Same.

Ted walked away with a cool 8 mil.

guess we'll know in about 3 hours