Cuckservative salt mining general

cuckservative salt mining

this is the last time we will be mining cuckservative salt for a very long time on such a large scale. this is a once in an election event so hop on in.

theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/03/ted-cruz-ends-campaign-for-white-house-after-loss-in-indiana/

twitter.com/hashtag/cruz

this is what I have so far. If you got more, post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/727661088209141764
twitter.com/stephenfhayes/status/727642040125763584
twitter.com/Mmarie2539
twitter.com/VickiGP1
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS
8ch.net/pol/res/5299216.html
archive.is/xQrqp
8ch.net/pol/res/5884823.html#q5886659
politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838
redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/03/ted-cruz-drops-out-indiana-primary-gop/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/benshapiro
twitter.com/hashtag/NeverTrump
twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansForHillary
twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansforHillary?src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=IcGtOsJSYSE
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278553-gop-speechwriter-suggests-hed-back-clinton-over-trump-im
hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/speeches/fiorina/aef2003.html
twitter.com/peopleforher/status/727689269955821568
archive.is/HAyzV
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39
tumblr.com/search/trump/recent
twitter.com/ewerickson
tips.fbi.gov/
8ch.net/pol/res/5221712.html
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35972017
images.huffingtonpost.com/2012-11-08-z2.PNG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletarian_nation
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
archive.is/FfUEu
techdirt.com/articles/20150605/11483831239/revealed-emails-show-how-industry-lobbyists-basically-wrote-tpp.shtml
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news-releases?ID=955DBDEC-E383-4401-AC3C-4E5EE06E99D1
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_tax
archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/
twitter.com/MedvedSHOW/status/727709258733752321?s=09
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
youtube.com/watch?v=OxyWXv6V7DE
archive.is/3UJJ0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glenn Beck WELFARE CHECK.

This is Trump though. He surrenders to the left on all sorts of issues, from taxes to social issues.

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/727661088209141764

Hello Dan!

I agree with Ben on this. Trump is not a conservative and he does not deserve conservative support. He surrenders to the left constantly.

Fuck off. This is what I hate about Trump supporters, you are a bunch of conspiratorial circlejerkers.

because fuck the poor am I right?
who gives a fuck. the entire democratic party is built upon social issues. trump isn't giving em that

Stephen Hayes is still #NeverTrump

twitter.com/stephenfhayes/status/727642040125763584

twitter.com/Mmarie2539

This bitch is awful

so should we vote for then? write in Cruz?

Vote for who you like. This election is already a massive failure for any chance at restraining the growth of federal power so it does not really matter.

I'm a conservative and I post on Holla Forums.

Low taxation benefits the poor and social issues matter because they shape the culture and how the culture is shapes determines the elections. Why do you think the left went after the universities and schools before they went after political power? Because once you have them you simply win because the older people die off and the younger people have your values put into them.

You're a cuck and you should leave.

More Federal power is necessary to have less globalism, at least for now.

This is an organic shift, you'll get your limited government when we're done building pal.

We really need to destroy Bernie.

before you cuck too hard about Big Government and social liberalism, consider why Big Business seems to have wholeheartedly embraced SJW. it's almost as though "Big Government" is not the underlying cause of this bullshit.

Nah.

More Federal power is just as bad as having more globalist power. You do realise that globalism is a product of federal growth in power right? When the federal government was weak they naturally could not look out to the world.

twitter.com/VickiGP1

Big Business just follows the markets. The markets follow the culture. The culture follows the education system, the media etc. Which is why the culture is so important to capture.

Conservation has failed because of people refusing to elect actual conservatives. Like when the RNC chose Eisenhower over Taft.

Stop posting, you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. You aren't smart.

Go follow your ideology and commit suicide in an excruciatingly long and painful manner that will let you watch your children suffer and the legacy passed down to you by millenia of ancestors get thrown into a dumpster and set alight.

How old are you? Are you over 30 years old?

Except Trump is the most small government candidate in the race except when it comes to defending our borders and culture you disgusting kike.

Yeah 0% taxes on the poor and 25% highest level is definitely "surrendering to the democrats"
Filtered for judaism

I think the definition of Conservatism is to Stand Athwart History and yell Stop!

You're just damage controlling to calm your enflamed-asshurt

You have no argument so you should take your own advice.

Why do you ask?

Choosing between Kasich, Trump, Clinton and Sanders is just choosing from a variety of poisons.

I like Trump

The argument is that you're a cuck. It's pretty self-evident.

Poor little Dancuck

You are incorrect.

lots of cuck tears/anger over @ NRO

That is fine, just realise that you are part of the cause of the death of America.

Supreme butthurt

The point is that you don't just yell impotently at the zeitgeist. You have to derail it or prove an alternative. Conservatives are cry babies with no organizational skills.

Oh the irony, shabbos goy.

Nice to see a Hillary voter drop out.

So was Kasich on Trumps side this whole time? Will we ever know? Was he just there to fuck Cruz over?

The problem is not conservatism, the problem is sellouts. eg. Trump, both Bushes, Ford, Eisenhower.

Funny that you complain about Jews while supporting a guy with Jewish children and grandchildren.

Glenn Beck's life must be in shambles.

I imagine the right coop has killed themselves by now.
I'm going to go check it out.
I'll report back .

filtered

Glenn Beck hasn't tweeted in three hours, should we call somebody?

Kasich is an establishment sellout, so it would make sense if he was on Trump's side. Would go along with the growing line of establishment figures behind Trump, such as Karl Rove, Chris Christie and Roger Ailes.

Stay butthurt Trumpcuck.

send us some salt shipments if its good quality

Do you have any self-awareness at all, or you just that beta-faggot "conservative" who hates hearing about what's REALLY going on?

lol that should also include, "we're both losers and cucks"

I guess Ben will just have to stay impotent for the next 8 years…

What does being a "conservative" mean to you?

I think you are delusional conspiracy theorists who's only solution to having facts presented to you is to stick your heads further into the sand and fling made up stories at other people to damage control. Trump supporters act like a religious cult.

*muffled sound of hands rubbing*

there, fixed

Sadly, one of my (previous) favorite YouTubers ousted himself as a cuckservative.

I don't want no part of whatever it is you call conservatism.

Nobody gives a fuck about you here.

I think he's making fun of #NeverTrump.

Whatever, Liz

Nobody gives a fuck about your neo-Cohen/kike/cuckservatism, Ben. Your days are numbered, and your numbers are dwindling.

Wew
Quite fucking ironic

Redpill yourself next time.
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/nJqcE9TS

Nope.

I think you're the one belonging in a cult, friendo :^)

What the fuck is this faggot trying to say?

Strawman. He is not a conservative because he wants to surrender on social issues, tax issues, and plenty of other issues to the left.

You screaming muh globalism does not change this because you can be anti-globalist and also socially conservative and economically conservative.

It basically stems philosophically from Burke's work. That is the fundamental starting point.

Left and right are merely descriptors of certain philosophies in relation to one another. People who complain about the use of the terms are simply retarded.

is there a list of people leaving the country that we can make sure they follow through on?

Lmao at the faggot itt saying trump surrenders to the left. Hillary thanks you for your vote nigger faggot

important to understand, the cuckservatives never actually liked Cruz, they were only using him against Trump

It's good going

And you won't do anything to stop the left's domination of both. You will just whine about your taxes and insist on free trade agreements.

Trump destroys political correctness by existing. Nothing conservatives have ever done in the last thirty years has been effective at fighting the left. Nothing.

So the solution is to minimalize government so that people can do whatever the fuck they want and flood our country with bullshit that we don't need? Yeah, take your global free trade, open borders, war mongering for Israel, and shove it up your ass. Go double-suicide with Glenn Beck somewhere else.

In Holla Forums language it means "good game", referring to the match or contest being called and a winner being declared. It is usually used in a polite manner for the opponent's effort, however by the tone of this asshurt cuck, he seems to use it in a sarcastic manner to imply that america is done for in the contest of bettering itself.

T.
A high functioning autistic user.

Donald Trump's tax plan would help the poorest Americans
8ch.net/pol/res/5299216.html

People that are this fanatical and inflexible shouldn't be voting anyway. They aren't thinking at all.

Anyone who actually uses that word needs to be locked in the cuck shed forever.

This too I guess. I don't follow up too much on millenial speak though.

This. Complaining about how "unstoppable" the Left is because your side has really done sweet fuck all to stop them is cuckservatism.exe

Except that the opposite true, in the Republican primaries Cruz won the youth vote. Trump won the elderly, Trump represents a dead mentality.

You are conspiracy theorists, it is why you accuse everyone who disagrees of being paid to do so.

Because of sellouts, like Trump.

Strawman again.

Donald Trump recently said he wants to raise taxes. He is already pivoting and letting his true leftist values leak through.

I love the fact that no matter how much information is out there on the internet, free for people to learn, there will always be retards like this.

STOP RESPONDING TO LEARNIGCODE AKA RACH.
REPORT + HIDE

filtered and reported

Good game, or good going. Sarcastic videogame banter, aka I have nothing to say for myself.

No, you're retarded for compromising any possible sanctity of good beliefs because they conflict with some sort of "wing" of an invisible dichotomy. People on Holla Forums care about results, not whether or not something is "conservative" or "right-wing." You wouldn't know a damn thing about this because you aren't redpilled.

Oh, that's why he's winning. Just fuck off.
Filtered.

This, after this reply I'm filtering it.

Here you are complaining that the youth have been corrupted by the Left, and now you're bitching that older voters have a "dead mentality"?

Be consistent you Cruzcuck fag

Yep, cuckservative.bat

The internet is not a good source of information. People who use it as an educational tool are idiots who can't read a book.

Stay butthurt Trumpcuck. You can;t have someone contradicting your little cult now can you. Better silence them.

Cuckservatives are the biggest victims of the hugbox-mentality.

Why are you on Holla Forums then? To shill?

lolbertarians showing their true stripes.

No one is surprised.

Which is why you are the worst sort of scum. You are principle-less sellout cucks. You are the reason the West is dead. Always selling out, always kowtowing to leftism.

I said the youth on the right voted for Cruz. The youth on the right are a minority of the youth.

Where is the accusation? I actually dropped links with thousands if sources for you to read, do you have the reading comprehension of a grade schooler?

It seems you are rather familiar with being accusted to be a shill though, what a surprise.

Yeah, tell us more about how you'll get Roe vs Wade overturned and how you'll get the gay marriage decision reversed if only you had the right Supreme Court nominations

And TAXES someone think about the TAXES

How the fuck can you "sellout" before you're even elected? You are stupid as fuck.

Good. Conservatives are shit and deserve the oven.

Oh wait, did you think Holla Forums was a conservative board?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We should send Glenn Beck bottles of whiskey. I want to see that drunk freak fall of the wagon and kill himself on the air.

To point out the flaws in your little cult.

t. treats a liberal New York sellout billionaire like a God

We got a big guy

What a dope.

Rush gave Cruz more than a fair shake.
Hannity was fair to everyone
Ann, well thats a fair point, she has been on the Trump train nearly from day one.
Fox Jews has been shilling against him since the first debate

The thing I love about this election is it shows how shitty at critical thinking people have become. They dont make up their own minds they parrot shit they are comfortable with.

They just said cuckservative on Fox

glenn beck is posting on Holla Forums in this very thread
check it out

Thanks for providing cruzcuck salt right here ITT. Saves everybody the trouble of mining it from social media :^)

mongolian tapestry websites at it again, folks.

I love how he basically just admits and takes pride in being an ignorant, echo chamber dwelling moron who's completely against new information and ideas.

Throughout this thread? It was some of the first replies to me. You guys struggle with arguments, so you always have to accuse opponents of being corrupted in some manner because you can't win with arguments on the issues.

Enjoy your Trump loss. When he loses in a massive landslide you can remember this conversation and realise your idiocy handed the Presidency and doomed the US.

Trump has been selling out for decades, like funding various democratic politicians. He is the guy who sold out the US to globalism.

No, I think you are a delusional cult.

So be it. Conservatism is dead. It was killed by cuckservatives like Paul Ryan that betrayed America to Obama and the Jew World Order.

Now America itself is being destroyed. Our rights, our borders, our history, even language itself is under attack. Trump changed the entire debate of the elections with illegals and the wall. He needs to change it again. The war is now America versus globalist traitors.

STOP RESPONDING TO THE DERAIL KIKE

Back to salt mining

but that starting point is liberal and leftist to begin with

That worked so well so far

Hot off the presses at the Washington Post:

'Anti-Trump Republicans confront a dilemma: Are they ready to help elect Clinton?'

archive.is/xQrqp

Wrong. Because of idiots who go, "golly that man's too rude. We need to be polite."

oy vey, shouldn't you be back posting with your fellow chosen people over at Holla Forums

And I just realized, after today Cruz has been

TRULY CUCKED

right out of the nomination. It's not a mere insult anymore, Cruz and his faggot supporters are now literal cucks

damn
we don't even have to go out and find them
they just come right to us

source or GTFO

Paul Ryan is not a conservative. In fact he is a good friend of Trump.

Burke is not a leftist.

It is not about tone. it is about principles.

Why would I be posting with a bunch of fucking Commies?

Cruz is gone, you can go away now. You won't be paid.

yeah what a fucking sellout, amirite guize?

If the presidency by some twist of fate does go to Hillary, you know that the #NeverTrump movement will bear most of the blame right?

Yes, and we all know how far MUH PRINCIPLES got Ted Cruz in the primaries

ayy you cuckservates are the delusional ones, we've taken your entire voterbase out from under you, we are going to steal your party. Your worthless weak policies that have brought us to the brink of disaster are going into the trashcan.

(checked)
This same shill is claiming to be a libertarian in another thread. Writing style and talking points give him away.

Stop fucking responding to it. It's job is to derail and you're helping it.

Filter and move on.

8ch.net/pol/res/5884823.html#q5886659

QUICK SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP RATO'S FACE ONTO THIS I NEED IT

you're either a Lolbergblattsteinowitzatarian or simply a paid shill intent on derailing

either way, filtered for being a faggot

lel

Nobody cares what a loser, a cuck, or a faggot thinks, and you're all of the above. Just keep dancing and providing us with your salty tears :^)

I was never supporting Cruz for pay you dumb fuck. It is called principle and values, something Trumpcucks don't understand I know.

Trump did not fund his own campaign.

politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-fec-fundraising-214838

No, the blame goes to the idiots who nominated Trump. You have to give #NeverTrump people an incentive to vote for Trump, being anti-Hillary is not enough since Trump is just as bad.

It's funny how people keep saying Trump can't beat Hillary, when Hillary will be going into the general with a fractured party; she's hated by younger white voters; the internet despises her etc. Trump has the internet on his side; the Republican party will mostly unify behind him; Independents greatly prefer him; Dems are switching to Republican for him, but the opposite is not true etc.

Someone took a shot of me stating I guarantee a Trump victory about two weeks ago. I hope you still have that, whoever you are. He's going to win.

Fuck conservatism in America (at least neo-Cohens; Paleos are fine). I'll be a reactionary first.

GOODBYE RATO

This is the cuckservative salt mine.

Hillary has added 15c to your account.

Not who you're responding to, but I think the board actually looks better when cuckservatives show up and get utterly demolished in arguments. We're not trying to convince THEM (that'll never happen, these faggots almost always have some kind of direct self-interest which is diametrically opposed to ours, like being jewish or mixed race), but anyone else who might be watching.

This is a fucking shitposting thread where you just gather crap from the internet and post it. I'm not derailing anything.

The word cuck only makes sense as an insult for the people who voted for Trump since you want him to treat you like toys.

Hillary can go fuck herself as well. Trump and Hillary are two sides of the same coin.

redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/03/ted-cruz-drops-out-indiana-primary-gop/#disqus_thread

Are only used as an excuse for inaction and to act against self-interest, and to generate mailers asking you for money. None of your principles will ever be realized as ling as you vote for their candidates.

We need a tough negotiator who kills PC culture. Your rat friend wasn't going to do that. He was going to smile like a smarmy little cunt and accomplish nothing except bombing a foreign country and a 'sensible' amnesty.

You do know he didn't really filibuster the Obamacare funding vote, right? He just gave a long speech he cleared ahead of time with Reid and McConnell. It was all fucking theater. They are all fucking theater.

Trump is a different play altogether.

I don't think most of them actually believe he'd lose to Hillary and that's what really worries them.

It's well past that point, at this point he's just straw manning, playing mental gymnastics, and, basically, saying anything to fish for responses. It's classic derailing 101, a demoralization tactic. Just get back to mining cuckservative tears on social media.

what's this thread title again?

We don't need a fucking negotiator. We need someone who will take a crowbar and smash the negotiating table. Negotiations are why we are in such a terrible state. Trump talking about how he will make lots of deals with the Democrats is his number one worst feature. The last thing we need is compromise.

POST YFW THE CRUZ MISSILE CHECKS ARE GOING TO STOP COMING JUST LIKE JOSH'S CHECKS STOPPED COMING

No one gives a shit about #NeverTrump. They're irrelevant,. They're a tiny group of social media bound, irrelevant, do-nothing bums. The Dems switching to Republican in one state alone outnumber the amount of #NeverTrump hashtag faggots there are. Then we've got the Independents who like Trump, but never liked Cruz. Those Dems never liked Cruz. The majority of Repubs never liked Cruz. #NeverTrump doesn't fucking matter. No one will or needs to pander to those whiny faggots…

Also remember, soon enough Rubio will officially jump behind Trump, among others. The #NeverTrump hashtag is not a movement. It's a tiny group of whiny social media schmucks looking for attention. You probably couldn't fill one Walmart with the these bottom feeding faggots.

This is a saltmining thread and your contribution to it is appreciated. More, please.

twitter.com/benshapiro
twitter.com/hashtag/NeverTrump
twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansForHillary

Christ

lmao who the fuck is "we", schlomo?

Just shows how deep the cuck strain runs in both conservatives and liberals.

Checked mah nigga. I don't want that chinless blob to be my President.

Make it to (100) and you're MVP of this thread, little cruz-cultist.

This is why people hate democracy.

Some one gets it. Lets just hope Trump does a good Job.

Yeah, he should do like Cruz and get everyone to despise him and never accomplish shit…

Your "true conservative" pals raped America. Cruz himself was pushing for legalizing illegals and a massive expansion of H1Bs so hundreds of thousands of sandnigger muslims could take more great jobs from white Christian Americans. What conservative principles were those, exactly? I can't wait for the day we round your kind up and throw you into the ocean. Cuckservatives and the Jews in media and education. Learn to swim.

Not meant for me?

How exactly are republicans going to help Bernie at this fucking point ?

You'll see for yourself when Trump loses. Then I will have the last laugh at you cultists.

I'm enjoying this thread. Trumpcuck delusion is hilarious. You actually think he can win, the tears in November will be amazing.

We as in America.

Jesus christ.
What do you think are IDs
Not everyone here is the same person, not everyone shares the same view and the same opinion you abysmal faggot. If you reply to someone then do it to the ID not to the entire thread.

That is because there are no legitimate ones from your side, how the fuck are we to counter-argument if you literally shit out of your mouth, that is why i dropped the links, so you can first fucking educate yourself before you keep making a fool out of yourself.

And "You are a conspiracy theorist!" is not an accusation? Nice doublethink. Anyways no one here gives a shit about accusations because this isn't tumblr. If your arguments keep sucking, no one will take you seriously for the same reason why rocket scientists won't discuss with grade schoolers about math.

not meant for you.

i shot the wrong man im sorry brother

you jews aren't gonna be around in America much longer

What a fuckin' idiot.
Also, what is with right-libertarians vs. left-libertarians? Don't they both (allegedly) want to see the end of government, so social programs are irrelevant either way?

It's all good, fam. This is just paintball.

You see when I say Trump won already, I say it with conviction. When you say he's going to lose, you have no conviction. You're fueled by estrogen induced rage. I speak in absolutes. He won already. It's over. Deal with it.

Accomplishing things is a codeword for doing what the left wants and you know it. Which is why Trump is so dangerous, he wants lots of compromise which essentially means a leftist victory.

Dude…
Please stop grouping us Nationalist Libertarians in with the leftist libertarians, and the cuckservatives who call themselves libertarian like rand…

11/10 bait. Still filtering you, though.

"left-libertarians" are mostly just degenerate hippies that want dude weed lmao - which is why you see so many former Ron Paul supporters defending Bernie

Right-libertarians are just uni student cuckservatives that don't want to be alienated by their hip, shitlib friends

That's why you see the bizarrely high numbers of avowed "right-libertarians" supporting Bernie DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO Sanders

>He is not a conservative because he wants to surrender on social issues, tax issues, and plenty of other issues to the left.

The left wants less whites and more mass immigration, that's their #1 obsession.

This board is one giant pro-Trump circlejerk and you know it.

I'm not Jewish and there is 0 chance for that. Unless you think Trump will kill his own child and grandchildren or something.

reported

And she told the entire world why. Even wrote a book about it. Immigration is now the only issue because if we lose any further on it then we won't be the ones making political decisions anymore.

Maybe now that the distractions are gone, cuckservatives will be able to follow this argument.

No, they want less whites because whites are more conservative. Their objective is Socialism.

This thread calls for fashwave

WEW LADDY

26 POSTS WORTH OF SALT

He has won the nomination, but he will lose to Clinton in November.

Filtered, because probably all of your future posts ITT will be you signalling the fact that you're reporting people for literally no good reason.

"the goal of socialism is communism" - Lenin

communism/socialism is an explicitly anti-white ideology

THIS

All the other social issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc that cuckservatives rally around will be utterly meaningless if/when the United States becomes a "majority-minority" nation.

PROTIP: The only group consistently right-leaning on social issues are white evangelicals.

Even if "muh natural conservative" spics do disagree with abortion or whatever, the gibs they get from the Democrats will more than compensate any guilt they have for supporting that party

And two months ago you were saying how he'd lose to Cruz.

Trump hasn't even started on Hilldawg yet.

You better get ready to say: President Trump.

No, I'm telling you right now Trump has won the general election. Take a screen shot and remember this. I guarantee it.

this election has been so enlightening as to how cucked these fucking people are. Kept on a leash by liberals. Luckily, all of that has now changed.

Why is Sanders beating Clinton when it comes to white voters but getting his ass kicked when it comes to black voters then?

27 POSTS OF SALT NOW

Same. I can agree with social conservatives on a lot of shit but foreign policy, keeping out non-whites and Muslims, as well as the economy are more important. First, America needs to be white again.

They are both socialists. One socialist beating another socialist proves nothing.

Because kek wills that sanders4president will become rope4niggers when clinton beats him.

Getting assmad about being called a cuck, cuck?

That one user was right, calling a cuck a cuck really is like calling a jew a jew. And I have no doubt you're both lel

Because older blacks actually turn up to vote (well, in the South they get bussed in by their church leaders).

Jayquarius however would much rather just blaze it unless there's a black Democrat like Obama to vote for

What are some people I can tweet at

"Rush Limbaugh. This man made millions preaching about conservatism and Ronald Reagan. When the first candidate to come along to exemplified both, Rush turned his back."

Wait, is he talking about Jeb! ?

You are a retard.

I think I've seen too many cuck memes. Whenever I first glance at this without facing it, it looks like Ted facing a BBC.

You see it too, don't you pol?

Short version: You can't talk about this in public or in Lolbertarian spaces, but secretly, libertarians are just stormfags and (((socialists))) both trying to enlist supporters for each respective side. Lolbertarianism at this point is more of a method of activism for a political stance, rather than a stance in and of itself. Anyone who actually believes that lolbertarian values should be pursued blindly and simply for their own sake, is either a retard or lying to you about what he believes.

what else should I add anons? I figured she would look good in orange ;^)

Two months ago I wanted a contested convention, but I still though Trump was likely going to win. Trump will lose to Clinton, this is already certain. The media has been going easy on Trump up until now.

You're wrong.

Both Clinton and Sanders are Socialists. Blacks are voting for her because she is more prioritises race over economics like Obama did.

I'm neither. I can be certain that anyone who votes Trump is a cuck who wants the eye of the state on their back all the time though.

Did beck off himself yet?

Blacks are dumb. Most of them just vote for whoever's name they recognize. They have no idea what any candidates actual policies are. Hell, a large portion probably think they are actually voting for Bill again.

Social issues have always been distractions from important issues. Trump understands this and it's why his campaign has barely touched them. Being liberal on social issues is a small price to pay for the greater good.

I think she looks good in red
lined up against the trump wall

No, he is talking about Cruz. Rush has been an apologist for Trump throughout this process even though Trump has outed himself as a leftist.

Rick Wilson's always fun.

Holy fuck, you're more delusional than bernouts.

thanks for shitposting ITT cancer

His tax plan isn't a flat tax and we all knew that already because it's in the tax plan he already published a few months ago.

Nice one lad, this one is taking it in the right direction

Holy shit, how divorced from reality do you have to be to believe this?

Thanks for looking in your crystal ball Karnack. LOL.

You're just projecting what you want to happen.

fine

So? This site could be homebase of a dancing circus group called the hunchbacks from notredamme, does this change the content of arguments? No.

You know why no one here has nicknames? Why everyone here wants to be anonymous? Because Identity doesn't matter when it comes to facts and information. And that is why you are a faggot, you automatically assume and categorize the people of this website, you have a bias, and through this bias you instantly dismiss everything, you are the epitome of subjective thinking.

That is why you say shit like "conspiracy theorist", because you cannot fathom the possibility that you might be wrong, that you might not have all information, that everything you believe in must be right.

The first step to better yourself, is to question everything, and if a person who questions everyhting is a "conspiracy theorist", then i am a conspiracy theorist, but at least i am not a faggot like you who "puts his head into the sand"

Sup, Augustus? Besides, you're overestimating libertarians. Most of these retards believe 100% in what they're preaching.

Yes the Goldman Sachs candidate and who's bought by Wall Street is a complete socialist.

?

They have, they are all Democrats in the media so they have been going easy, and Fox News loves Trump so they have been glorifying him and giving him free press. The Dems wanted Trump as the nominee because he is so vulnerable to attacks once it becomes a general election field. He is already hated by women for instance and so far in the general election polling he is even losing with white men. Bear in mind that Romney won both of these groups overwhelmingly but still lost.

twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansforHillary?src=hash

Give her flabby cankles.

Yes, because just like you can presume some things about blacks from Chicago you can presume something about posters here. It is called an average.

HAPPY 30TH POST, BEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know the Holocaust didn't happen, right?

Holy fuck 31 posts and you're still this insane.

Filtered.

He already contradicted his own tax plan. He said he wanted to raise taxes higher than they are now, when his tax plan calls for cuts. He is a total fraud.

That's some full retard logic right there.

LMAO. Right.

The only truth you said is Trump is doing bad with women. But so is Hillary.

You really are living in a false reality.

Then what is she? Be specific, faggot.

Rofl as these rats rush to Hillary

Hannity has been defending him sicne day one and people like Bill O-Reilly are his literal friends. They are all in his pocket. You have to be delusional to not see the bias.

Kikes*

ADIOS RATO

And rato handed out teddy bears to migrants with Glen Beck. And voted for TPP. And supported amnesty.

You realise that he had a deal with Ailes right? Fox News has been backing him for months.

Trump is doing pretty well with women, as things considered. Republicans never do very well with women because of MUH ABORTIONS AND FREE BIRTH CONTROL

I can't tell if that's a picture of him (doubtful) or Robb Stark, but given the latter it'd be incredibly fitting.

Nope.
He knows dirt about Ailes, Fox news was backing Rubio.

The Republican party is dead. A "True Republican" will never be elected again. Nationalism vs Socialism is the future.

Trump will turn it around with women because so many women hate Hillary.

He voted for TPA not TPP and was against amnesty. Handing out teddy bears is just being nice, it is not a policy issue. Cruz has also told Mexican illegals to their face that if he became President he would deport them.

Republicans won with women under Romney. Trump is doing terribly with women. he comes across as a total sleaze.

They switched over to support of Trump before Rubio had dropped out.

She's a crony capitalist.

Faggot.

kek

Cruz is a spic anyways m8
We're gonna deport him on day 1

You're delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcGtOsJSYSE

FIGHTIN' IN THE STREETS

I think you mean nationalism vs (((globalism)))

I would vote for Hillary then.

Cruz will be back in 4 years and will win. Both Nixon and Reagan had to try more than once and when they eventually won they took the country by storm.

Huh?

The problem of the internet is it leads to isolated circlejerks of delusional people. People refuse to subject themselves to the reality.

top KEK my dude
top KEK

Jesus fuck. Even if a chicago criminal drug nigger said some reasonable argument, it is still a reasonable argument, even if the majority here is for trump, it still doesn't change the content of arguments, are you not getting that? Arguments are arguments, no matter by whom.

Obviously Trump isn't going to pick Bernie, I was just showing that a lot of Bernouts will choose Trump over Clinton which will counter the cuckservatives choosing Clinton over Trump.

Consider suicide.

Why would an "anti-establishment" Republican vote to give King Nigger an easier time on trade? You know "free trade" is anti-conservative, right?

You're really one of those strychnine drinking ones aren't you… LMAO.

Ex-McCain aide: I'm with Clinton over Trump

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/278553-gop-speechwriter-suggests-hed-back-clinton-over-trump-im

"A former top aide to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday said he would back Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton over her Republican counterpart, Donald Trump. Mark Salter, who was a speechwriter on McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign, took to Twitter to lash out at Trump for his recent attacks on GOP rival Ted Cruz."

Well. Hopefully. Tonight seems rather dubious on that. They're bent out of shape because Trump refuses to virtue signal and '#neverTrump' is the biggest virtue signal one can show.

No.

Read some Adam Smith and get back to me. Also the TPA is to allow negotiations at all.

You first Trumpcuck.

There's no need to mine for salt, the salt's been brought to us!

Oh no b-but protectionism and tariffs are bad for the economy! The argument for protectionism has been reputed back in 1690! SOME guy actually said that.

He who controls the salt, controls the Internet.
>tfw just watched Dune

A Jew spic quasi-Christian theocrat is not a viable candidate for head of state in any country on this planet.

A Liberal New York Billionaire who has been funding Democrats for decades and who supports Social Liberalism should not be viable candidate for a Republican nominee but here we are.

I know at least three people in real life that are voting Trump over Clinton despite being huge Bernie supporters and way more than that online. Once you expose them to her being a warhawk and her previous overwhelming support for TPP in contrast to Trump wanting to protect our jobs a lot will choose him. Another good point when talking to liberals is his insistence that we must renegotiate drug pricing, that's typically a liberal policy and one that Cruz attacked with no success when Trump was advocating for it in debates.

I think isolated circlejerks are a better option. Those who want information will find it, those who don't never will.

Before the internet the latter had to rely on the (((media))) to tell them what to think. Now they have memes to consume, and who creates those memes?

How can you be so invested on the idea that you exist for no other reason than to serve a foreign people ?

Beck is a fucking lunatic.

NEET faggots who never left home.

Shit man. I saw some clips of him talking on CNN throughout the day. Specifically, the way he was memed on by Trump supporters all morning and taking it with a fake smile, and his "Trump is a pathological liar" spergout. I want to believe that the fish monster remark is what rended his heart in two and made him quit.

Did someone buy this shit during the 5 days they were actually running mates?
Got to be collectors items tbh

I'd a Trump/Sanders slot if we somehow found a way to truly make Trump immortal.

Can't risk an assassination.

Seeing all the little filtered boxes pop up, one after the other, I think to myself, "So this is how Kasich feels when he eats?"

This is what I have written for copy-pasta to 'Berniebros';

He wants to fix college prices.

He wants to repeal and REPLACE Obamacare.

He wants to take down the status quo establishment.

He is isolationist.

Trump will lower taxes on the lower class to 0% and substantially so for the middle class.

Just as the (((MSM))) is giving Sanders dishonest coverage, so are they to Trump.

But you are drinking the strychnine if you think Televangelist Ted will "take the country by storm."

He's lost many of his own supporters, and normies don't want some "anointed one."

Fuck the Republican party. They're a bunch of pussies, and their social issue BS is not going to win 2016.

Get over it.

There's gonna be a lot of aids patients in africa with those shirts.

This filtered Cruz shill needs to fuck off just like Cruz did.

Video related.

Please go and cuckmissile yourself into shillary's vagina.

LOL. I can't get over that shit.

Truly fucking historic, not even VP nominee for a week AND before securing the nomination.

After 8 years of Trump or Clinton there will be an opening for it because their leadership will be so disastrous.

Trumpcucks might as well be Marxists with your "current year" obsession.

jej

Ehh, neither should anchor baby mutts or emasculated ethnomasochist cucks, yet we still had plenty.

Will he still be friends with the Kill the Gays! preacher by then?

Will he choose Carly Fiorina to be his VP again? She really seems to admire Islam:

hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/speeches/fiorina/aef2003.html

"The Islamic example has helped create a world where democracy and transparency and rule of law are empowering people and taking them to new heights."

Perhaps Conservatives should try Islam? I heard they're really good on social issues.

^Top baiter.

I'm high functioning autistic and even I'm impressed with this user's tenacity.

Baiting this much kills braincells.

Go to bed.

I wonder if he'll be the (82) Star Citizen shill at this rate.

lol filtered

anyone else hope trump makes it illegal to have a company solely for swaying public opinion through shill tactics.

I've only ever seen this tier of autism on Holla Forums. Can't remember what the dude was sperging on about but he was well over 70 posts.

Clinton will grant amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants and make it practically impossible for the GOP to win any elections in the future

Too bad you cuckservatives still believe in your retarded magic dirt theory.

Highly underrated post.

And Trumpists still chose the worst option.

I guess you didn't actually listen to him speak.

No idea, he was trying to appeal to more moderate types and women but it was obviously not enough.

Needs more cankles.

Why are you even still posting. Read the damn links i gave you already.

Hillary shills are moving fast.

why are you so dedicated

Like Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio who wanted to grant amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants? Give me a fucking break.

and those people have more influence on pop culture than the NYT

it's not unprecedented. Historically, every time Christian Conservatism seemed down for the count-BAM! Nationwide revival. It won't be Ted tho-It'll be someone who is able to fuse religiosity with culture. A preacher version of Trump

I've noticed that the shills really seem to avoid "Trumpets" as a possible name because it sounds too much like "Trumpettes" which could imply female voters that support Trump.

I just realized that the cuckservatives are being kind enough to bring the salt to our board, we don't even have to go out and mine for it.

trumpet is also one letter away from Strumpet, which is another word for "whore" which is what the leftist women fear being called.

No, because actual conservatives like Cruz will block it in the Congress. The only issue is if people like Trump's friends Boehner and Paul Ryan sell everyone out.

Also depending on how badly Trump fucks up the party and makes the Senate and House be lost.

It does not take much dedication to post some replies here.

Yes, like them. The sort of people Trump loves.

Trump supporters are the cuckservatives.

twitter.com/peopleforher/status/727689269955821568

Someone with a Twitter account handle this.

Well, I learned something today. Neat.

quit throwing shit at the wall

Fine, then I did it myself.

That doesn't even make sense.

I'm betting Mr. (45) is the same faggot that would always post that picture of Cruz holding his nose when he was shilling.

GUESS WHAT FAGGOT? Cruz really will have to hold his nose when he endorses Trump for the General election later down the road.

Yes it does. You are supporting a liberal new york billionaire who funded democrats for decades and has flip-flopped on every issue.

It's the new DEMS R REAL RACISTS, I think.

"Free trade" bills are not free trade; they're giant heaps of regulations on trade, largely designed to promote mobility of capital. This is great for people who own the machinery of industry and people who own stock in large companies, but horrifically destructive to any countries which insist on labor standards above those of China or Vietnam. Actual free trade is an impossibility except within the jurisdiction of a single state.

That's false. Negotiations on the TTIP, TTP, and the deal with African states had been ongoing for a long time before the latest TPA was passed. What TPAs do is allow the Executive to negotiate trade deals (as opposed to Congress who is assigned such authority by the Constitution) and lower the threshold for adoption of those deals by Congress to a simple majority. Trade negotiations are streamlined by TPAs but do not rely on them. As a conservative, you should really be opposed to things which make legislation easier and cede power to the Executive.

Reducing immigration takes precedence.

He's also been funding Republicans for decades. That's what businessmen do in the current system.

In what way? He's pro-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-drug. Trannies are a tiny minority and in most places you can probably get away with beating them up if they go in the wrong bathroom.

Women (Fiorina), non-whites (Cruz, Rubio, and Carson), fags (Rubio), racemixers (Bush), and people who go out of their way to appeal to any of those demographics shouldn't be either, but a (((certain kind of person))) will call your candidate Hitler if xe doesn't make clear xe's in total support of the

I'm sorry your mother didn't swallow.

don't bother user.
cucks gonna cuck.

"Free trade" bills are not free trade; they're giant heaps of regulations on trade, largely designed to promote mobility of capital. This is great for people who own the machinery of industry and people who own stock in large companies, but horrifically destructive to any countries which insist on labor standards above those of China or Vietnam. Actual free trade is an impossibility except within the jurisdiction of a single state.

That's false. Negotiations on the TTIP, TTP, and the deal with African states had been ongoing for a long time before the latest TPA was passed. What TPAs do is allow the Executive to negotiate trade deals (as opposed to Congress who is assigned such authority by the Constitution) and lower the threshold for adoption of those deals by Congress to a simple majority. Trade negotiations are streamlined by TPAs but do not rely on them. As a conservative, you should really be opposed to things which make legislation easier and cede power to the Executive.

Reducing immigration takes precedence.

He's also been funding Republicans for decades. That's what businessmen do in the current system.

Also, wasn't Cruz backed by the same financial institutions who favor Clinton and Obongo?

In what way? He's pro-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-drug. Trannies are a tiny minority and in most places you can probably get away with beating them up if they go in the wrong bathroom.

Women (Fiorina), non-whites (Cruz, Rubio, and Carson), fags (Rubio), racemixers (Bush), and people who go out of their way to appeal to any of those demographics shouldn't be either, but a (((certain kind of person))) will call your candidate Hitler if xe doesn't make clear xe's in total support of the pozzing of America.

Who else do you think should be voted for then?

"Trump" is a killing word.

It's funny that retards like this think their rigid positions have some sort of merit.

Go shill for Hillary elsewhere.

implying Ted Cruz wasn't going to lose to Hillary Clinton

WUT?

And:

Political science professor forecasts Trump as general election winner

archive.is/HAyzV
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

"I have a great relationship with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi". Trump's own words. He is just another sellout like Jeb Bush and Boehner.

It is pretty established that for negotiations you have to have some lee-way. You can't be running back and forwards constantly so it is streamlined with Congress getting the final say.

You can reduce immigration without having to sellout on every other issue.

Plenty of businessmen only support one side.

Pro-gay
Pro-tranny
Pro- 1968 cultural revolution
Pro-divorce etc etc
His entire life is the story of a social liberal.

The cucks are now stand shoulder to shoulder with democrats saying that the republican party is a party of racists white supremacists and that it needs to be reformed back to "true conservatism".

I watching this narrative unfold on twitter as i type, their delusion knows no end.

Get a hint: nobody likes voting for women except old/brainwashed women and cucks and your party's constant appeal to moderation has put them to the left of FDR. Moderates are controlled opposition whether they know it or not.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is too late now so there is no one else to vote for besides third parties.

You lot have been shilling for Hillary for months by supporting Trump.

Cruz had a shot at beating Clinton. Trump has a 0% chance of victory.

47 posts. today is a good day.

You don't win by cucking yourselves to minorities.

So what is your plan? Why are you even posting here now?

I truly didn't see the Cruz camp going full Hillary.
Are we checking the posting History on these accounts?
Are they Shillaries?

Society is due for a political swing, and the Republican nominee is pretty much ordained to take office just like the Democrat nominee was ordained to take office in 2008. The elites like to control the pendulum so it always swings in a direction favorable to them, but Trump hit it with a fucking baseball bat.

Why are you bothering to continue to post? You literally have nothing of any merit to contribute. You're just jerking yourself off in public to make yourself feel better. It's pathetic.

Trump is the appeal to moderation you dumb fuck, his positions are mostly centrist or leftwing. He is the sellout candidate. He just acts like a jerk and you idiots think it makes him politically incorrect when it just makes him a cunt. Which is why he simply can't win, the general public hate him.

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

Bernie's first real job.

Sounds like it's time for you to leave this place then.

So you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're a liberal shill at this point, huh?

Enjoy wasting your time.

Nah.

Cuck, faggot, loser. You're all three. Wait, gotta add buttblasted to the mix so makes that four lelelel

Eat some lead, you aren't fooling anyone.

"73,942 “unsolicited donations” totaling about $3.7 million,"

+ he told all the super PACs supporting him to stop back in October.

What are you trying to pretend here?

So what is it? Does he win because he appeals or does everyone hate him? You can't have both

Its time for your existential crisis to begin, cruzcultist.

saltiness from everyone, the motherload
tumblr.com/search/trump/recent

You don't win by adopting leftist positions. Which is what Trump has done.

I will probably just vote libertarian as a protest vote or just not bother voting.

Why is that?

I'm not a liberal which is why I would never vote for Trump. He is a liberal.

If you want to make money take a few bets now because in October no Democrat will want to bet against Trump.

Around one quarter of his campaign was not funded by him. Check the FEC yourself. He simply lied about being a self-funder.

He wins with a certain group, a group which is tiny in the general election.

You'll do whatever Mark Levin tells you. Go ahead and deny it, but you know it's true.

REMIND ME HOW WE REPORT PEOPLE TO THE SECRET SERVICE

So you're a liberal too? This is getting too good

twitter.com/ewerickson

scroll down this

What? I just said I am not a liberal. Learn to read.

I don't listen to Levin, his voice annoys me too much.

Yeah, but it won't do shit, voting vor anyone except trump or hillary now is nothing but waste. This is called a lose-lose situation for you, in that case it is simply smarter to decide whom is the lesser shit and deal with it.

HAS GLENN BECK KILLED HIMSELF YET?

there should be a special tip page on their site for you to send tips their way.

>Trump talking about how he will make lots of deals with the Democrats is his number one worst feature.

Can you provide a source for that assertion?

Both are terrible. I'm not going to vote for a lesser evil when they are both evil.

They are going to assassinate Trump….

We are going to have to have a happening.
Hillary is not an option.
I can't do it Anons…. I can't just sit here and watch my country burn to the ground.

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE

tips.fbi.gov/

kek

Why doesn't Congress have committees to take care of trade negotiation instead of letting the Executive of a supposedly hostile party assemble his own team to do it? And why would you want legislation streamlined at all if you're a conservative? What exactly are you trying to conserve?

I agree. Trump isn't a sellout on anything.

Sure, and that limits the areas of the country where they can do business. It's not like Republican and Democrat politicians are different in any meaningful way anyway.

[citation needed]
"I don't care" != "the Federal government considers you a priority"
There wasn't a cultural revolution in 1968, there was a celebration among the (((people))) who'd already won. 1968 was allowed by the state because that was what they wanted. Protests are not how power is obtained unless they have military support, and they did not.
You're not going to get rid of divorce unless/until women are banned from voting. Until then, you can't run for President saying you're going to ban divorce.
He doesn't use drugs and his kids seems to love him and aren't degenerates. Compare to ¡Jeb! and George Bush or Cruz.

Hahahahahaha

No wonder you hate the idea of turning America into a strong nation full of winning. You're a libcuck so you abhor strength and victory. Instead you idolize weakness and losing. Now your posts make perfect sense.

Stay salty faggot :^)

and go back to Holla Forums

FUCKING KEK

alternate

What do you think we are trying to do here? Save America? No, we are trying to kill it. Conservatives are traitors and will be hanged on the day of the rope.

I think plenty of cuckservatives will change their tune once they see how much fun we're having.

Mate, you were already kicked from the damn cliff, this is a time where you have to decide if you rather fall into water or if you fall into the tree, hoping to survive. If you simply give up because life didn't give you the right cards, you are nothing but a defeatist cuck.

Pretty brutal ad, m8.

(54) fuck

Yes, his positions are mostly centrist, which puts most of his positions far to the right of the GOP. That's why he's winning, dummy.

Poor little cuckboi Matt Walsh

This is why nobody takes America seriously. American "conservatives" are literally degenerate subhuman liberals. They want to conserve a falsehood. Good job Amerikikes.

I don't like it. I'm just explaining it.

Except that he is.

This is called the consequence of having principles. I know it is hard for Trumpcucks to understand this concept.

Interviews in which he said he supported gay marriage and gays because he was a New Yorker.

Do nothing = pro-tranny. Trump is pro-tranny. He even invited a tranny to his tower.

It was the culmination of it.

Divorce was no fault until the 1960s. The problem is the liberalism of people like Trump. You know, people who divorce all the time and treat marriage like a sham?

He is a degenerate and so is his wife. I bet his kids have plenty of skeletons in their closets as well.

You make no sense. The reason I hate Trump is because he is a leftist. If you support Trump you belong on shit like >>>Holla Forums.

(checked)
the 'muh true conservative' delusion hits hard

seriously his twitter feed is an endless mine

Err no. Trump is far to the left of even pathetic sellouts like Jeb Bush.

Well then he'd be just the same as every fucking other republican then mr cuckservative

We already lost and I'm not voting for a leftist bastard like Trump.

I love that Cruzcucks think Trump is a tyrant when Cruz is even worse.

Which is why actual conservatives did not want him. He is even worse than guys like Jeb Bush and Boehner.

If you're (100) by the time I come back tomorrow, you'll be screen capped as an example of pure concentrated cuckservative delusion.

We need a picture of Trump deporting cuckservatives and we will be all set. I suggest Rick Wilson, his black baby and Ben Shapiro.

Trump supporters are the definition of cuckservatives. You are all closet Democrats.

THERES THAT MEME AGAIN

(59)

lolnope

The reason you hate Trump is because you're some liberal Holla Forums cuck addicted to weakness and failure. And you're probably drunk at the moment since Trump is basically president now

your wife's son must be so proud of you…eat shit and die faggot

She's doesn't have an ideology like communism or capitalism.

She's a fucking cat lady with way too much power.

You are still alive. Choose or someone else chooses for you.

That is some premium mindyoga you have.

How many leftists have been to the Republican National Convention, like Trump?

How many leftists have given speeches at CPAC, like Trump?

How many leftists have concealed carry permits in fucking Jew York of all places, and think that such permits should be valid across state lines, like Trump?

How many leftists have said we should deport 11 million illegal immigrants and ban Muslims from entering the country, like Trump?

Your shilling is pathetic, but your butthurt is delicious.

You're still arguing Democrap vs. Returdlican?

Kek. That's why you're a cuckservative.

Dana Loesch is such a cutie, shame that she supported rato, hope she gets on the trump train now and abandons that sinking ship from psycho Beck

You mean gloablists who threw their own people under the bus for cheaper produce, right?

we need to conserve the depletion of american industry user

When did I ever care when someone younger then I votes

Do it, m8.

We have another pic related in action.

When niggers are legitimately retarded they look so much worse than other retards.

That's how you play the game you moron. It's a system of exchange to get what you want while trading things you don't. This goes back to Barry Goldwater and the golden age of American Politics, but I bet you don't even know who that is.

wew

Barry Goldwater is muh nigga. >inb4 he was half-kike. I liked him.

Because he either agreed with the TPP or he thought it was how he would finally be allowed to climb the hierarchy of the GOP establishment. Ted Cruz's ambitions aren't new

He co-wrote an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal with Paul Ryan to promote the TPA, he pretended there was no difference between 700 pages and 7000 and it looks like he didn't even bother to check what was in the TPP to begin with or the ramifications of the TPA for the other treaties that are pushed – TTIP and TISA – and he even voted against an amendment to the TPA that would have required Congress to be consulted first if China wanted to join the TPP

Wew, these guys really are assmad.

You don't know what you are talking about.

You first Trumpcuck.

I am choosing and it is not Trump and not Clinton. When one of them ruins the country even further I can confidently say was not my fault.

Lots, Boehner, McConnell and plenty of others have been.

See above.

Plenty, it was a policy of the Soviet Union. Mass deportation and banning Muslims can be done by the left as well. So cherrypicking them does not really help your case for Trump as they are a bit generic.

No, I mean ideological conservatives.

I know what it is and I also know that trading things is how we ended up in such a mess. Anyone who advocates deals with the left on fundamental issues is a traitor. The last thing we need is more deals. Deals are the worst thing that can be done with Democrats, they need to be beaten, not traded with.

Kek… is always watching.

Hannity and Rush went extremely lightly on Trump. Rush never even called him out for his liberal positions.

This. It's a bluff

such as

Rush Limbaugh rhetoric detected.

Fucking faggot make america great again you salty cuck

Rush has been going easy on Trump. Really easy, so why would you bring him up?

Calm down user. No need to let our minds sink to the worst case scenario just yet. Trump may pull a Reagan and survive all the attempts despite the would-be assassins being backed by powerful people.

Somebody's butthurt as fuck

Stop being a salty cuck and make America great again.

Hey Liz, sorry you are out of job now. You can stop shitposting.

Right. I understand that. What i want to know is, why should a self-styled conservative vote to give TPA power to a supposedly hostile President?

And why would you want legislation streamlined at all if you're a conservative? What exactly are you trying to conserve?

We simply have different, more important principles. We want the American people or simply the European race to live and prosper, and we recognize that certain principles which (((certain interests))) have imposed upon us are antithetical to our existence as a race (and also therefore to the traditions we value). If you want your principles, you have to understand what threatens them or you'll never win again.

It's no skin off my nose if New York wants fag "marriage." The problem here is the 14th Amendment.

Wrong. It's up to normal people to stand up to them, that's all. States' rights and so on.

It's still ongoing, if you want to look at it that way. In 1968 it was still okay to hate niggers, queers, and heathens. It'll get worse if the cucks somehow manage to get Clinton elected. Weimar Germany had serious Jew scientists proposing dozens of different sexual identities and a widespread child prostitution problem.

Divorce is not going to go back in the box if women can vote. Trump has been a serial adulterer, like most Presidents (and like Cruz), so he is irrelevant to discussion of no-fault divorce.

In what way?

Good, baseless speculation is usually very persuasive.

Because you're a dittohead.

He's bringing the salt direct

Nobody will assassinate Trump anyway. He is part of the establishment and they don't kill their own.

What are you talking about? I'm for Trump

by the way, the thread on this health care plan:

8ch.net/pol/res/5221712.html

GOD DAMN IT
I PULLED A PEDRO

And that kinda sounds like dealmaking with a Democrat too.

So is Cruz a traitor then?

I know, but look at the post below you.

I know it's hard for you to understand that we are at war with postmodernism and globalism, and that 17th century notions of principles and honor mean jack shit in this fight. You'd have a point if the USA was a peaceful and homogenous community, but it hasn't been for a very long time.

Can you explain what you mean by "left?" ¡Jeb! Bush has married and reproduced with an IRL goblin. All of Trump's children are white. That's a major indicator. What specific positions do you feel are "left?"

The return of nationalism and mild isolationism is somehow imperialism. Gotta love it when lefties don't know their own buzzwords.

Pride is hate, sovereignty is imperialism, success is privilege and suicide is love shitlord

Imperialism? I will show you imperialism.

This is the only area I can see the need for it. It is very hard to negotiate anything because you constantly take things off and onto the table and that is impossible if you constantly have to run back to Congress for every little thing.

It will be exactly the same if Trump gets elected. He agrees with Clinton on the issues.

National Enquirer shitposts are not a source. Also a reminder that they are ran by a friend of Trump.

Have you read his autobiography. He brags about doing all sorts of degenerate stuff like adultery.

No

Clinton is white, are you implying this makes her less of a leftwinger? Brezhnev was white, do you think that made him less of a Commie?

It is an indicator of nothing at all.

Trump is globalism, he has directly contributed to it. It is why you are cuckservatives. You are backing the sort of guy that created the modern situation.

Will he break the Holla Forums record?

(64)

holy fuck you're a faggot

But Cruz worked with a Democratic president and gave him some powers, so by your on definition in the post you quoted he'd be a traitor.

Dubs say he'll go full retard.

You're making me feel, user. I wanted to have a mongrel Algerian mistress while I ran opium into China.

Female voters do support Trump.

It's looking like it.

But as much as it pains me, you fucks are the reason why dickweed idiots like him exist.

Because you keep responding

Do not fucking respond to these idiots and they will leave

No, because TPA is for negotiations, it is not voting into law any legislation.

time to drag this ou from my old romney folder.

Hahahah goodbye zodiac

But that should be up to Congress, not the executive branch.

Is it a conservative value to let migrants overrun this country and deplete the government services that our people deserve?

Is it a conservative value to sign international trade treaties, which usurp the sovereignty of the United States?

Is it a conservative value to engage in war after war in foreign countries to install governments chosen by banksters and Israel?

Is it a conservative value to let a private bank control the US currency, without so much as an audit to see what they are doing?

Is it a conservative value to let out politicians buy votes to do the bidding of corporations?

Go fuck yourself. You have no idea what a conservative is

No, women do not support Trump.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35972017

Since Trump is a sure bet on one side.
Let them vote for Bernie and kick out Hillary.

I want that Pepe Vs Wojack elections.

lel

I know exactly what I'm talking about, libcuck. Go home to Holla Forums and stew in your own juices with the other failures :^)

sweet sweet despair

That second picture is a big picture.

It is up to Congress. Congress votes for the TPA and for any trade deals that are negotiated via it.

Nice strawman you have there.

We were like this way before Trump, kid.

I know and it was retarded then.

I can't tell which part describes who.

That is the opposite of Trump. He's isolationist.

That is Trump.

Sadly that is not Trump.

Top kek. Glen Beck suicide when? I want to piss on his grave.

And yet he got 35% of their vote in a recent poll. That will go above 40% once he starts to bring out Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey.

That shit didn't even have time to ship out yet! SAD.

But you implied getting information from the internet wasn't a good thing because it's better to read books instead Your words: "People who use it [the internet] as an educational tool are idiots who can't read a book."

Reading books is a form of isolation, you don't socialize when you read a book and you don't subject yourself to reality either, you're in the book when you read it. It can be a non-fiction book but that doesn't mean the book is necessarily filled with truths and facts. Lots of non-fiction books are fiction.

So you bash the internet and promote books and then you say the internet leads to isolation but too much book reading also leads to isolation and reading books has nothing to do subjecting oneself to the reality.

You seem confused.

Cool ID m9

wait, anime was supposed to be made real, but nobody ever said anything about 3D.. sigh.

You realise that even Romney managed to get over 50% of the white female vote, right? Trump can't do it.

images.huffingtonpost.com/2012-11-08-z2.PNG

Not really. The point about the books was that the internet is simply not reliable for information, Holla Forums is a perfect example since so much bullshit is instantly believed just because it fits a narrative.

Describes Cruz pretty well at this moment.

Okay, but you don't need to vote to give power to a (supposedly) hostile President to avoid that. It's the job of Congress to deal with international trade. A Constitutional Conservative™ should be filibustering for that, not writing editorials in favor of giving power to Obama.

[citation needed]

They were right on Hart and Edwards. You're just butthurt that it was a Republican this time.

Nearly every President has been an adulterer. "Power is the greatest aphrodisiac," or something. And since Cruz is likely an adulterer as well, It's not a persuasive issue.

Clinton is a woman. Women generally don't have real political beliefs.

well, Slav, better than nothing. He was certainly more right-wing than the average modern Republican politician.

It's an indicator that ¡Jeb! thinks racemixing is okay. That's an insane leftist position.

(69)
Could you physically get more butthurt?

GO CUCK GO CUCK GO GO GO

You must be one of those retards who cares more about stopping the abortion of niggers or degenerates, and where Bruce Jenner goes potty than the points I made.

again, go fuck yourself. You and Ben Shapiro can go rub yamakas together.

LOL perhaps it's really Dan Gabriel

You do know who Brezhnev was right? He was the leader of the Soviet Union. How delusional do you have to be to think the leader of the Soviet Union was a rightwinger or in any way more rightwing than the Republican Party?

No, they are just a terrible publication. Like this stuff about Cruz's Dad and JFK. It is simply ridiculous and an obvious hit piece done by Trump media supporters. You would have to have your head in the sand to miss that fact.

Except he is not. While Trump has admitted that he is.

just stop man you are only making yourself look painfully desperate.

Good job man making us proud!

And you must be one of those retards who supports these sorts of thing, which would make you a leftist.

Didn't he get 38% in Indiana?

I called it a few weeks ago, I said the cuckservatives like Ben Shapiro and National Review were going to start promoting Hillary Clinton, they're going to say Hillary Clinton is bad but-but Donald Trump is so much worse!!

Just a little bit more, cuck. You need to fill no quota today, since you're out of a job. Just keep doing it for free.

MODS DON'T BAN HIM UNTIL HE REACHES EXACTLY 100 REPLIES

I was never employed by any campaign. Refer to the points about you lot being conspiratorial circlejerkers.

I expected twatter caps in the thread when I clicked on it, not an actual salt mine.

Fuck off with this shit. Why is Reagan worshiped all the fucking time by the GOPe? Why not Robert Taft or even fucking Ike despite him being a war criminal?

(72) keep it up you are almost there.

It's great isn't it?

He banked millions in establishment buxs that when he retires from politics he gets to keep, he got off work for months on end, he got to tour America and eat his way through it.

You will never know what it is like to fully fund a awesome retirement, travel America, eat America, and do it all while cock blocking Ted Cruz.

I don't have a image for how jealous I feel.

Keep going m8, the stars are yours.

Eisenhower was a major sellout of conservatism as he accepted the New Deal as a status quo. Why would any Conservative defend him? Taft is much better than Eisenhower.

Neither am I. I don't want to conserve globalism. I don't want to conserve sexual liberation. I don't want to conserve anti-racism and anti-fascism.

I am a nationalist and I support Trump on that basis, and on that basis alone.

(73) on a roll, at this rate you will reach 100 in less than an hour.

You realize Kim Jong-Il was basically a fascist? Brezhnev didn't cuck for foreign savages and pursued a more (generally) isolationist/non-interventionist foreign policy than modern Republicans favor for the US. The modern Republican establishment for the last sixty or so years has been essentially Trotskyist, but with some allowance for religion. Stalinists like Brezhnev are/were to the right of Trotskyists.

Personally, I think abortion is great because the people who get them are 1: Niggers, 2: Degenerates, 3: Liberals. The people I care about don't get abortions so it doesn't matter.

Bruce Jenner, trannies, faggots, etc. have mental illness. They are also an exceedingly small portion of the population. Yes, they are a problem, but not the more important than oodles of other things. If we let doctors be doctors again, by government butting out of health care, doctors would be free to reclassify those people as mentally ill, as they used to, and the problem would solve itself.

USSR>>>USA

This is just the truth.

Fascism is leftwing. The entire point of Fascism was to have the proletariat nations overthrow the bourgeois ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletarian_nation

All we really want is very attractive women who act like 2D characters.

I'm basically a mixture of a younger, pissed off Pat Buchanan and a Tory at this point.

This. I'm hitting up a shy redhead; already been on two dates with her. She's a qt.

Then you are a Commie who should consider travelling to somewhere like North Korea or Venezuela.

Abortion is terrible because it kills children and significantly drops birthrates so that you have to bring in third world socialists to make up for it. Policies have to favor the maintenance of the 2.1 replacement rate.

You realise people like Trump don't want the state out of healthcare right?

LMAO. Thanks.
Best (dumbest) comment so far… keep going.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

My god, he really is going for the record isn't he?

"73,942 “unsolicited donations” totaling about $3.7 million,"

That's what your own source says. People – not lobbyists – send him small donations. It would be insulting to refuse their money.

3/4 of his campaign was funded by him.

1/4 of his campaign was not funded by him but by 73,942 unsolicited donations from ordinary people.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

Is that thing still being developed, by the way ?

Have you actually read anything by the major Fascist thinkers? Read some of Mussolini, he was a leftwinger to the core.

Then you would agree that he was lying when he claimed his campaign was self funded.

Yeah I don't trust that. Have a look at what he said before he ran for office.

The record was surpassed by (220), who fought against software piracy.

Yes (meaning “yes”).

(76) almost there, less than 35 posts now.

>relying on what Trump thought about healthcare 16 years ago
Even when confronted with the facts you hunker down with your delusion.

Yes, but I also keep hearing about major delays and feature cuts that never should have been announced to start with anyway.

Damn it, less than 25.

The interview I am referencing was from 2015. He said he wanted the government to run healthcare.

I'm leaving shortly.

Oh shit, actually I think I remember that thread but I didn't follow it completely.

No one made a Bingo card for him?

nice

Abortion is self inflicted eugenics. Those people are degenerate, and shouldn't be contaminating our gene pool with their offspring

When we import non-assimilating immigrants, we create social discord and competition that squeezes out the native population. We could easily impose some pro-birth policies, like Hitler did, and totally fix any problems with population replacement. That being said, on a planet with finite resources, I don't know that world population of 8billion or so is really a good thing. Back around WWII, world population was around 2 billion, and resources were more plentiful per capita. I'd like to see closer to 2 billion or fewer people on the planet. We don't need billions of chinks, curry niggers, sand niggers, bean niggers, etc.

Then link the vid.

Well, bye.

Not to my knowledge. I wouldn’t know where to go to find such things. Is there a chan booru where memes are kept or something?

Closest you'd get are Encyclopedia Dramatica or Know Your Meme, if it was even worth putting on those sites anyway.

You do realise that Nazi Germany never fixed the birthrate issue, right?

Here you go.

should we make a bingo card for this guy?

Trump is the reason leftist influence is even being rolled back

Left to you cuckservatives we'd get business as usual - moaning platitudes about muh culture war while democrats establish a permanent majority
There is an America outside of your heretical religion

Go for it.

Trump is a leftist. He is not rolling anything back, he is cementing it.

Doesn't sound totally single-payer at all, really.

someone else do it. I need to hit the hay

Confirmed for knowing jack shit about fascism. Fascism is to the right of countries that have political parties and "rights" and multikult and so on, but to the left of traditional monarchies. On different issues, the Fascist approach might be superficially left or right, acknowledging that the end goals are more important than enforcing left-right dichotomy. Mussolini's earlier rhetoric - that first quote is from 1910 - has some weird Commie-sounding components because he was a Communist before he was a nationalist or a Fascist, so he had that language to work with, and he wasn't all that concerned with the philosophy of it.

Trump gets a resounding victory, Nationalism is on the rise in the US, I'm making new gainz in the gym and my hot-ex texted me to meet up tomorrow night to "watch a movie". When did it all go so right, Holla Forums?

Cannot be stumped

Hitler had the policies, nevermind that the whole fucking world combined forces to stop him. The Third Reich lasted less than a generation.

NO LIMIT NIGGA CUMIN THROUGH

Your principles stem from your foolish religion. They are for naught as Trump secures the border and saves the country

Cry more. It's kind of nice to have the salt come to us, instead of having to go offsite to mine it.

Not just Trump.. Everyone who disagrees with him votes for Trump… we're all leftists.

>It is very hard to negotiate anything because you constantly take things off and onto the table and that is impossible if you constantly have to run back to Congress for every little thing.

You mean it's very hard to give your clients what they want when Congress gets in the way?

Revealed Emails Show How Industry Lobbyists Basically Wrote The TPP

archive.is/FfUEu

techdirt.com/articles/20150605/11483831239/revealed-emails-show-how-industry-lobbyists-basically-wrote-tpp.shtml

"Perhaps the most incredible, is the email from Jim DeLisi, from Fanwood Chemical, to Barbara Weisel, a USTR official, where DeLisi raves that he's just looked over the latest text, and is gleeful to see that the the rules that have been agreed up on are "our rules" (i.e., the lobbyists'), even to the point that he (somewhat confusingly) insists "someone owes USTR a royalty payment." While it appears he's got the whole royalty system backwards (you'd think an "IP advisor" would know better…) the point is pretty clear: the lobbyists wrote the rules, and the USTR just put them into the agreement."

Congrats user, you might be the most dedicated shill in Holla Forums's history

we had one that was over 200 a few weeks ago.

He is opening the move towards Socialism.

I know plenty about it. Fascism is a leftwing doctrine which replaces the class conflict with the national conflict and advocated class cooperation within the nation via a totalitarian state controlling society and keeping it in order.

Regards, I read Mussolini while apparently you did not.

Because Fascist ideas are fundamentally retarded and lead to self-destruction.

It is true. It is not even debatable.

Pick one. He told the NY Times that he is planning on selling it out once he takes power.

I'm not a shill. I'm simply posting the facts in this circlejerk.

Feelsgoodman

We have a pretty high unemployment rate and white people tend not to get abortions; they're just not getting pregnant in the first place, and at that it's only leftist whites who aren't breeding. What we need to do is end Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid and spics and niggers. Most of the imported third worlders are on welfare anyway. The economic argument you're used to is false. It's a ruse to convince older white people to be okay with both continuing welfare programs and importing savages. Abortion is good because it keeps the niggers at manageable levels.

Do you have any claims to back that up? You're just specualting and using the "Fascism = left wing" trope that Jonah Goldberg tried to argue. If anything, fascism is radical centrism.

I don't approve of the welfare state so you are completely incorrect on this.

Which is a product of the cultural revolution which Trump is defending and which many in this thread have defended. You all moan about non-whites taking over, but ignore that it is the liberalism you love and defend that has caused it. You want to stop that? You kill the welfare state and roll back social liberalism. You have to fight a culture war.

Centrism is simply leftism under another name, since the center is occupied by Social Democratic ideology.

I still have him filtered. Why the hell would he think Trump = socialism, meanwhile there is a literal Socialist named Bernie Sanders running for President?

How stupid can you be?

What makes you think I approve of Sanders?

It's basically a window into the Cruzcuck mindset:
A True Conservative© president isn't supposed to do anything except war with the other branches of government (can't let negotiations get in the way of muh principles!), assuming they can't just burn everything down and let multinational corporations run the country

He's trying to mummify us with all this salt.
Be careful!

The #nevertrump babies are fucking hypocrites. They are the same cucks who lambasted the millions of Republicans who sat out the 2012 election because Romney sucked. Now they have turned into the people they despised. Trump exposes them all! MAGA 2016

Yes, and thankfully Trump is here to reverse the globalism trend. Cuckservatives certainly aren't. After cuckservatism's spectacular failure you dare show your face. Cucks gonna cuck

Anyone who disagrees with his views is automatically a Leftist.

He's just mad that the "Preisthood" isn't rising. He might even be Glenn Beck, for all we know.

But, muh principles!

Hey! I-I'm not stupid. ;_;
Unless that was a use of the impersonal you.

That's actually the left, but whatever.

It's funny watching them do a complete 180 from "If Trump doesn't get the nomination you Trumpkins need to shut the fuck up and support whoever does get the nomination to preserve the party" to "Trump is going to destroy the party, if you REALLY care about the Republican party you should vote for Hillary Clinton so we can get our shit together and get the White House in 2020"

If you are against Trump at this point you are for either hillary or bernie. seeing as how being for hillary is unthinkable we assume you are for bernie. Your options are Trump hillary or bernie. if you shill against Trupm you must be for bernie because hillary is suicide.

I unhid your one post. I didn't say you approve of Sanders. I said that Sanders is literally a Socialist, and their policy differences are so completely opposite of each other I can't understand how you could think that Trump = Socialism.

You did it, lad. Cheers.

You broke the record.

oy vey.
|
|>
|
|
|

Yeah I wasn't saying YOU were stupid, I was talking about him.

Which is what I said. "The center is the simply the left". Hence Fascism is simply Social Democrat ideology on steroids.

Trump is globalism. If you ever meet him you should ask him how much of his company and money is outside of the US.

They are both Socialists. Just that Sanders is a bit more radical. For instance while Trump wants a progressive taxation Sanders wants an even more progressive one.

No, I am for none of them.

kek

Thanks for summing up how it was a rejection of leftism and is far to the right of all republics, dumbass. Did you even read what you just wrote?

Funny you should feel the need to signal about that. I was reading Mussolini last week, now on to Buchanan and Mosley.

If your neighbor switches from his multinational bank to a credit union and some of the bank's customers burn his house down, obviously the idea of credit unions was at fault, right?

He joked about the height being negotiable.

So you are just shitting your pants for no reason then? Ok.

>No, because TPA is for negotiations, it is not voting into law any legislation.

It just makes it much more easy for the Executive Branch to get their treaties passed without any amendments. That's just a detail, right?

Top Five Concerns With Trade Promotion Authority

sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news-releases?ID=955DBDEC-E383-4401-AC3C-4E5EE06E99D1

1. Consolidation Of Power In The Executive Branch.

TPA eliminates Congress’ ability to amend or debate trade implementing legislation and guarantees an up-or-down vote on a far-reaching international agreement before that agreement has received any public review. Not only will Congress have given up the 67-vote threshold for a treaty and the 60-vote threshold for important legislation, but will have even given up the opportunity for amendment and the committee review process that both ensure member participation.

Crucially, this applies not only to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) but all international trade agreements during the life of the TPA. There is no real check on the expiration of fast-track authority: if Congress does not affirmatively refuse to reauthorize TPA at the end of the defined authorization (2018), the authority is automatically renewed for an additional three years so long as the President requests the extension.

And if a trade deal (not just TPP but any trade deal) is submitted to Congress that members believe does not fulfill, or that directly violates, the TPA recommendations—or any laws of the United States—it is exceptionally difficult for lawmakers to seek legislative redress or remove it from the fast track, as the exit ramp is under the exclusive control of the revenue and Rules committees.

Moreover, while the President is required to submit a report to Congress on the terms of a trade agreement at least 60 days before submitting implementing legislation, the President can classify or otherwise redact information from this report, limiting its value to Congress.

Is TPA designed to protect congressional responsibilities, or to limit Congress’ ability to do its duty?

Trump wants a reduction to four tax brackets, one of them being 0% and the rest of them being lower than any tax level since before World War II.

Have you even done your research?

Ben Shapiro has a message for all of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8

The Republican party will never win another election

My post showed how it is not rightwing at all. It is a rejection of rightwing ideas and simply a reorganization of leftwing ones.

Give up Mosley, his writing is terrible.

Fascism necessitates war and expansionism, Mussolini was very open about this. Therefore it was Fascist doctrine which caused the fire and not others.

No, he said the deportation was negotiable.

Yes. Trump wants a progressive taxation. Which is fundamentally Communist, it being one of the ten planks of the Communist manifesto.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_tax

Read that for a brief definition and you will realize that Trump is in fact a progressive on taxation.

Why are you arguing with him. He's either a shill, or he's severely mentally ill. Just make fun of him.

Stop being such a crybaby. You lost. America totally rejected your cuckold ideology.
Just wait for a "true conservative", stupid goy!
Fucking kill yourself. You faggots can't conserve shit with your gay ass "principles". Sit down and shut the fuck up like a good little cuck and let the men fix what your "principles" couldn't.

All three are good choices, nice user.

…The center is just the center.

Which is why he wants other NATO countries to pick up slack, wants Russia to bomb ISIS, is fine with Assad staying in power, wants to become less interventionist all over, wants less refugees, and wants stronger borders? Doing business with other countries is one thing but Trump wants to make sure that America benefits first which is the opposite of the (((globalists))) in America do.

I know what Progressive tax means. What I'm getting at is that he is reducing it (less brackets and lower numbers), where as Sanders would be expanding it (more brackets and higher numbers).

I know you want your flat tax pal, but first things first.

You weren't aware Romney was a weak candidate? He could have won.

archive.is/Opub2
cbsnews.com/news/in-2012-black-voter-turnout-surpassed-white-turnout/

The 2012 data suggest Romney was a particularly weak GOP candidate, unable to motivate white voters let alone attract significant black or Latino support. Obama's personal appeal and the slowly improving economy helped overcome doubts and spur record levels of minority voters in a way that may not be easily replicated for Democrats soon.

Romney would have erased Obama's nearly 5 million-vote victory margin and narrowly won the popular vote if voters had turned out as they did in 2004, according to Frey's analysis. Then, white turnout was slightly higher and black voting lower.

More significantly, the battleground states of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida and Colorado would have tipped in favor of Romney, handing him the presidency if the outcome of other states remained the same.

I'm debating for a little bit because, well, what else am I going to do? Sleep? Nah.

I'll go back to filtering him in a minute though I'm sure.

Nice joke. Your lot have been running the show almost uncontested since Roosevelt and are the reason the US is in decline.

Check out @MedvedSHOW's Tweet: twitter.com/MedvedSHOW/status/727709258733752321?s=09

Michael Medved is basically so assblasted that, at least judging by this tweet, seems to want Hillary to win. What an asshole. If he doesn't stop shilling against Trump on his show now that it's all said and done, I'm just going to stop listening to his fucking show all the way until Trump takes office. I bet he's bled away like 25% of his audience or more with this horse shit.

And what I am saying is that it is not good enough. Trump is running on "a little bit of Socialism" while Sanders is running on "a lot of Socialism". They are both still running on Socialism though and that is the problem.

No, I won't you nerd. Picked something up from your idol el rato I see. Lmao " Trump s gonna take away your 2nd amendment rights " "Trump is a globalist"

*whispers* in your ear, Cruz was going to increase h1-bs 500%

I said "even Romney" for a reason.

this is why the republican party is collapsing

did you like reagan?

Fundamentally Reagan failed to achieve what he set out to achieve. I like what he was elected on more than him.

wat

No, the cultural "revolution," which again, did not change the course society was on, may have helped accelerate the availability of abortion, but a Roe v. Wade situation was going to happen sooner or later.

No, you fool, you've gotten the order confused. Liberalism was caused and encouraged by ethnic minorities within our lands. With the advent of universal suffrage, welfare and social liberalism brought on by these (((minorities))) can't be done away with using the ballot box. The foreign elements and traitors within have to be killed or otherwise removed in order for liberalism and its trapping to not be permanent. As for the culture war, that's 24/7 on this board already.

and here i thought we'd be mining salt, instead

THE SALT CAME TO US

truly a wonderful day. good night fellow Holla Forumsacks

MAGA
A
G
A

You sound like a single issue voter.

I believe there should be no income tax whatsoever and the government should be tiny and fuck off.

That doesn't stop me from voting for Trump, because I want a wall and deportations and Muslim bans. If I get lower taxes and liberal tears along the way, then that's cool with me.

>significantly drops birthrates so that you have to bring in third world socialists to make up for it.

"…that you have to bring in third world socialists to make up for it."

Have to?

LOL

The sheer concentration of bullshit in your post gave me a fucking headache; I think I'm nauseous.

Liberalism's rise came with FDR who was elected when the country was 89% white.

No, I vote on the whole package. You sound like a single issue voter since a wall and deportation is all it takes to get your backing.

Fresh out of Fagbook

So who are you gonna vote for if not Trump?

I know shillary recently hired her own shitposters, but fuck me, you'd think she'd do a better job of actually hiring someone competent.

But that's two issues, user. And I also want:

Translation: I will never get what I want. Ever.

Oh wow. That's ALL? Really that's it? Oh my god, I should at least get a free dinner too. Maybe some cookies?

Daddy state, plox gibs

Ten more to go bud

I have no idea why you think I like Shillary. I am pretty sure I have attacked her in this thread.

Probably gonna sit the Presidency out and just vote for the Congress. Maybe go third party for the Presidency instead or just write in.

I hope your true Constitutional Conservative candidate who can solve both the race issues and your high standards comes along, he'll do great with majority hispanic demographic in 2020. :^)

>Yes. Trump wants a progressive taxation. Which is fundamentally Communist, it being one of the ten planks of the Communist manifesto.

Trump is a Commie!

LOL

For you.

Well he could have won this election, but thanks to Trump we will have 4 years of Clinton and then the Republic is dead.

Definitely a leftist, he just has some Commie ideas.

This is why I hate the GOPe.

Nigger, it died long ago.

I know I am kinda late to the party, but basically left-libertarians, believe that everybody is equal and that the government creates racism and other stuff that keeps minorities down.

This video >>5863060 of Hoppe explains it best.

Never win with Ted Cruz. It's Trump or bust. The fact that you can't see that just shows how totally out of touch you are.

What, so you want 2D's in a 3D world?

Did we beat Holla Forums's Sheckle Citizen poster? Wasn't he only (82)?

Congratulations loser, you gave money to Cruz and have autism.

He hasn't realized Romney was the reason why Obama won.

If the white turnout had been a little higher maybe 5% higher Romney would be president right now. A lot of whites simply stayed home. Because Romney was Romney.

he is at (92) right now, he is trying to break the record.

Someone mentioned earlier that there is a a 200+ record for anti-piracy.

How much Ted propoganda do you have to swallow to seriously believe a barely two term senator with heavy ties to Goldman Sachs and a known egoist with a possible scandal.

Even if Ted was a fucking founding father saint it wouldn't have mattered since he has such a low appeal to a single demographic that's dying out in the first place. Trump has the moderate appeal, Trump is promising to keep the white majority. I care about race and my own people, which is something some cuban canadian born migrant doesn't give two shits about.

You're the type of faggot to talk about how the GOP needs to change it's image to appeal to the new hispanic demographic. Not even caring at all that whites are becoming a minority in their own fucking homeland.

It simply shows that you have not looked at the data that you actually believe that.

Yes, but you won'r win with Trump. Trump is even worse than Romney

No, it's a deliberate reorganization of leftist memes to support nationalism. Italy had a lot of Commies who needed their energy redirected. I'll grant that Mussolini had lefty ideas on what constituted a nation, but Hitler and Codreanu knew what was going on somewhat better. I understand the silly argument that Fascism is left-wing because the state is involved in industry and social programs, but it is only left wing, then, if you come at it from the position of a monarchy or an ethnostate. In a country like the US, where extensive social programs and other state interference are already present, but the population is increasingly accepted to be heterogeneous, Fascism is located so far right that it's antithetical to the existence of the state as it stands.

It's a book about fascism in Britain, not written by Mosley. I'll get his autobiography next :^)

There's nothing that says you can't expand into Africa.

That's completely wrong and indicates you don't know what you're talking about, but I don't feel like making this a WWII thread.

Even if that's true, who else is talking about Operation Wetback? Certainly, as someone who suggests the importation of Socialist third worlders is a major problem, you might want to consider whether Trump or an anti-white female Democrat is more likely to get with the deportations. Also, where do you stand on Heidi Cruz's involvement with the North American Union project?

You can take them all on at once. There is no need to surrender on any issue.

How much Trump propaganda do you have to swallow to write your comment?

Holy shit you guys!
Are you seeing this?

America is not going to vote for Televangelist, Dominionist Ted. Even evangelicals deserted him in the south.
There's your data. Read it and weep.

Just kill yourself. You're pathetic. Didn't Cruz have nasty sex in a closet with some skank at some point? So much for principles.

She wrote on paragraph on trade.

No

He is still in the denial stage. Give him time, he will soon accept god emperor Trump.

tactical negro

just 5 more there Chris Chan until you prove to the world just how much autismus you have

Talk about the demographics and the white race or get the fuck out of here you cuck.

You retards have been saying that since he started his campaign. You've been wrong every time. He stomped the Bush dynasty, he destroyed an up-and-coming Rubio, and he beat your boy-Ted bloody, and he hardly spent any money doing so.

Clinton has spent almost $200 million to stop her 98 to 50% support decline in her own primary. She can hardly prop herself up against a literally-who socialist who barely attacks her and you think she has a chance against the guy who curbstomped your favorite candidate? You are truly delusional.

He's started spreading our memes now.

It's over.

I already spoke about demographics earlier and I pointed out how Trump style politics created the problem to begin with.

You are ignoring that it is a different electorate.

Liberal? oh you must mean a filthy hook nosed disgusting bolshevik swine.

Good because it will be replaced by a proper party the Nationalist party which will crush your bolshevik "democrat" party

What will What will John Kasich or whatever, do now?

Eat.

There's only two real places where the mexican vote is going to matter – California and Texas. California is already a blue state and there aren't enough mexicans yet to take over Texas as a red state.

Spics flooding into the country wasn't caused by Trump; he's just addressing the problem. Take your principled conservatism and fuck off.

He can hang by his neck in a fucking closet for all I give a shit.

eat a big sandwich

This isn't tumblr.

Yes, cuck, he did infact fuck a slut in a closet in a public venue. Like some kind of horny animal. He's a truly disgusting person. Not to mention the fact that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He also supports TPP. It doesn't matter now, of course, because you and cucks like you got completely curbstomped today. Tuck your tail between your legs and get the fuck out of Holla Forums, cocksucker.

It's only a matter of time before he starts masturbating to Burmese wall paintings.

One would think Holla Forums would do a little bit or recon before posting here.

Katshit is in it for the free lunches.

It was created by men like him, the dealmakers and plutocrats.

You are incorrect and no amount of smug anime girls will change that.

I encourage you to educate yourself, shitlord.
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
As an example, the 1924 Immigration Act, which removed race from consideration, did so because of the influence of a certain ethnic minority already present in the US. Things like women's suffrage and anti-discrimination legislation, while not covered as prominently in this book, might never have polluted America without the presence of kikes promoting WWI and feminism and niggers just being here because of Jews and being used by Jews, respectively. FDR was not the first President in the liberal pattern, just the luckiest in circumstance.

That's not what you said though. You specifically blamed Trump, someone who is offering to fix this shit. Don't move the goalposts now.

I said Trump style politics you retard, Learn to read.

What a shame that Smith never advocated free trade and in fact worked as a tariff collector for the British crown.

He's hit it!

(100)
HE DID IT EVERYONE!

Congratulations on one hundred retard posts.

Congratulations, you glorious autist.

And who else has Trump style politics you nigger? Trump, that's right. You're basically blaming Trump for shit that other men do.

You're playing straws here, and it's ludicrous to honestly think that Trump is somehow the same as Jeb styled pundits. Your head is shoved so far up your ass with this absolutist all or nonsense.

CONGRATULATIONS

That's not much of an answer. She participated in the project, has a degree in "European Business," and has worked at multiple major banks which have supported globalist candidates like Barack Obama, Ted Cruz, and Hillary Clinton. What do you think of that? Maybe she and Ted don't talk about work and are happy materially contributing to the same goals while they pretend to disagree or something.

CHECKED

And he replied to my post no less. I feel so honored that a dedicated retard replied to me and hit the magic number.

He has an illegitimate child with one of his sluts. Why are you damage controlling for a beaner who can't keep his dick in his pants when he's dropped out of the race to try and save what little of his career remains? Even Rato had the good sense to fuck off, you should do the same.

People don't get elected out of nothing. It takes voters and voters have to come from somewhere. If you were right it would never have happened to begin with.

Smith was against tariffs because they hurt consumers. He argued that tariffs were simply the work of the rich Kings trying to keep silver in their countries at the expense of their subjects.

No, I am blaming people who like making deals. Which includes but is not exclusive to Trump.

It is obstructionist not absolutist. There is no reason to make deals on fundamental issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxyWXv6V7DE

You win

(101) He is going for 200 boys.

HE WON'T STOP

Then you should have said that to begin with. Now you're just doing damage control and looking like a bigger piece of shit.

The truth is Ted and Heidi wanTED to be the next D.C 'power couple.'

You repeating memes will not make them true user.

It is an answer based on the reality of it. I will remind you that one of Trump's advisers for foreign policy is the current head of that organisation.

He argued for retaliatory tariffs because he wasn't religiously blinded and lobotomized. He could see perfectly well that "free trade" doesn't exist when the other guy is using tariffs and that you shoot yourself in the head when you don't implement them in return out of misplaced moral sentiment and/or retardation.

Not to mention he recognized the superiority of domestic production over foreign production. Hence why he aided the king in collecting tariffs.

No, my entire point was that Trump is the same old same old.

gg. filtered.

Unfortunately, it's not possible.

That is fine, but that is not what we are discussing.

Run from facts user.

(105)

"Discussing" is being far too generous. You were just continuing your parade of vacuity, and I wanted to point out yet more of it that other anons might have missed.

So much salt

You stole my sexts faggot.

Gotta check these

Nice digits fam but it took you this long to realizes you should filter the guy with over 100 replies?

Discussing is an accurate description.

888888 beats 106

First time I've had them.

I thought I'd miss.

(106)
WEW LAD

Nice get.

Read the book. It's educational. To the point of liberalism, the problem was that Jews weren't judged to be too different, or they were rich enough to make up for it, or they were victims, so they were let in, and their ethnocentric behavior combined with discomfort with living in a homogeneous society and their ability to blend in with normal people meant they were able to concentrate political/media/financial power in the hands of a relatively small number of coethnics within a fairly short time, making the spreading and enforcement of liberal ethics which is their habit in all host environment pretty easy. Until you read the book, just know that "white people did this to ourselves" is incorrect.

Incorrect.

lmao gas yourself retard

(checked)

Negotiation is fundamentally bad when it is with the left. You would think this would be perfectly obvious by now.

Sexts of truth.

America was already spiritually Jewish before it was even founded. That is why Jews were not judged to be different. Because they were not differentiated from essential American culture.

In some ways, it is, unless you're thinking of left-right as material-spiritual, which is reasonable.

You better save all your food stamps and burn own the trailer park.

See we can green text too.

Cruz himself said that if you don't stand for Israel he won't stand for you. He is an Israel firster and so must you. Gtfo shill, I want America first and always.

You wanna know what's funny? The GOPe were against Regan as a presidential candidate and only got on board when the delegates and people forced him through. Now they like to bring him out as a great guy, and how they were all behind him! They're opportunists nothing more, and when they don't get their way(because they know best) they stomp their feet and throw temper tantrums.

My dad worked for Regan's gubernatorial reelection campaign for California when he was going to UCR, same BS then as they're pulling with Trump now they pulled back then too at both the state and later at the federal level. The establishment is way, way, way out of touch. And of course the establishment has very loud voices, but there is a lot more angry people that resonate with what Trump is saying, much like with Regan and what he said.

In a system that relies on votes and allows pretty much everyone to vote, you have to have some things you're willing to negotiate on. If you have some handy shit that doesn't matter like abortions as bargaining chips, that helps. If you have a professional negotiator with a big ego and heaps of tape of publicly stated policy positions, that helps. If he has the balls to pull a Jackson and tell the branches that don't have militaries at their disposal to fuck off, even better. None of that is a guarantee, but there's a better chance than there would be with Cruz (who, remember, his own party generally loathes on a personal level and would have no problem fucking him over, and who gives off powerful easily bullied awkward nerd vibes) or Clinton, who wouldn't be interested in doing any of the good things in the first place.

k. Grab a gun and go down the leftists, user. You say that negotiation-ANY NEGOTIATION- inherently poisons the well. In that case, the conservatism you desire can only be achieved through violence. So go push your positions onto others and kill anyone who disagrees. This is the logical endgame of your viewpoints.

Watch out there, user! Don't take shill-san's principles lightly!

He's too much of a pussy to do that. He'll just cry about how Trump is an evil leftist who wants to abort all the poor, unborn shitskins.

Salt and world record shill post count archive: archive.is/3UJJ0

What the fuck is your definition of conservative?

You aren't even American you limey faggot. Kill yourself.

I come into this thread and literally half the fucking replies are people replying to an obvious kike.
WHY DO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KEEP REPLYING TO KIKES? YOU ARE DOING NOTHING BUT DERAILING THE THREAD FURTHER

It's already been said. We didn't need to mine the salt, the salt came to us.

Who is this semen demon?

You know that label has no meaning anymore, right?

The only thing that makes you a conservative is the fact you wish to conserve, and grow, the Jewish power structure to the detriment of the white majority in both North America and in Europe.

You will no longer be allowed to flood our nations with third world shitskins. Your control over our media will slide into further irrelevancy. Your Israel will be alone.

They don't understand that replying to obvious bait is exactly what (((they))) want us to do.

It's not salt, it's an attempt to get the thread bumplocked by a shill, and you idiots keep falling for it.

This
Every. Time.

One hundred and eight ass hurt posts. Do you think he'll manage to beat Holla Forums's (215)?

He's pretty good, but nowhere close to >(215) windows 10 shill on Holla Forums.

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER

anyone have that capped by the way?

With only about 30 posts left to go on this thread, the possibility of him beating >(215) is as mathematically eliminated as Kasich.

Ir's a whole other level of autism

88 88 88…sounds like a Moonman song.

check'd

Here on Holla Forums we have the best shills. But Trump will make our shills even better. Bring shilling jobs back to America.

I know I was in the thread when that happened(it cycled so that's how he managed to get that number), but I can't remember what it was about. Was it the one about Gawker having to pay money to Hulk Hogan?

I agree with 6d897f

NeverTrump drives us insane? Huh. I had no idea.
I thought it was just a group of 20 people crying themselves to sleep every night.

just came by to check your digits

I have never seen autism like this before.

Truly remarkable.

Is this another lyin' ted thing or did this actually happen?

God damn dude, these people, I can't tell if they are shitposting of just that horribly butt frustrated.

losing is now winning. these cucks are insane

UUUU

By the time I wondered in here he'd reached a full 108.

I think he wins the game with that many.

And you know you've lost.

Nobody has checked these digits yet, I am of shame for you Holla Forums

nice dub quads

"I support the Task Force report and its recommandations"

Recommandations, with a S.

>I already spoke about demographics earlier and I pointed out how Trump style politics created the problem to begin with.

Trump style politics created the changes to the immigration laws in 1965 ?

Trump style politics is the reason why there's a ton of illegal immigrants from Mexico ?

What the fuck

Someone posted this picture a few weeks ago.

this was pretty good

Truth here. They also seem to be totally dependent on spoon-fed media narratives, while simultaneously being obsessed with their good-goy images. They crave the establishment's praise over the encouragement of critical thinking. Israel=always good; Trump=KKK.

It's matt walsh.

its going to be one of those threads

You do realise we can talk about stopping muslims and illegals for the first time in, say, 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!

SOON
He seems to be channeling this embed.