CRUZ DROPS OUT

BREAKING
CRUZ DROPS OUT

BREAKING
CRUZ DROPS OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763
nytimes.com/2016/05/04/us/politics/ted-cruz.html
translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.121099550,d.eWE&biw=1745&bih=855&dpr=1.1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#es/en/el rato
twitter.com/CNBCi/status/727631206263758850
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=5oO4YqOGClY
twitter.com/Reince/status/727665447684820992
twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansforHillary?src=hash
msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/despite-criticism--trump-surges-492033091924
twitter.com/NowThisGIF/status/727662377072742402
youtube.com/watch?v=OxyWXv6V7DE
twitter.com/carriesheffield
youtube.com/watch?v=kT2VFx2pxjM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2328895
twitter.com/AnonBabble

politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763

CONFIRMED

BYE BYE RATO

it was over when he ate the booger.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIII

says it on the bottom of his speech

Wew lads

He's making his concession speech right now.

DING DONG THE RAT IS DEAD

the best part about this is that he leaves in shame and humiliation in bitter, crushing defeat.

THREAD THEME

i hope he kills himself

TONIGHT THE GOD EMPORER WON THE INDIANA AND ALSO THE PRIMARY
THIS DAY WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY

nytimes.com/2016/05/04/us/politics/ted-cruz.html

Glenn Beck suicide when?

SEE YOU LATER RAFAEL

I CAME

GOODBYE RATO

IT'S HAPPENING

SAY IT WITH ME Holla Forums

BUILD

THE

WALL

MY

DICK

IS

DIAMONDS

TED JUST SUSPENDED IT

BUFFALO IN THE HOUSE

He's only suspending his campaign. Don't be a lying faggot.

RATO BE GONE!
GOODBYE RATO!

(((((JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES)))))

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Trump is unstumpable

AVE DONALDUS REX
HEIL KAISER DONALD

HEIL TRUMP

WE DID IT FAMS

DONALD TRUMP KING OF THE HOOSENREICH

Best birthday present I've gotten

GOODBYE RATO

HE JUST KEEPS WINNING

PRAISE GOD

SO LONG RATO

Which basically means it's over, unless by some shocking twist there's a contested convention and MUH DELEGATE GROUND GAYME actually matters, fag

MAY 3RD

A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN ETERNAL GLORY

BUILD

THE

WALL

My family is all screaming WOO like Rick Flair. I wish I was making that up.

BUILD

THE

==WALL==.

EL RATO IS FINITO

BUILD

THE

WALL

I loved in his speech when he claimed that 7 year olds with lemonade stand money were the backbone of the funding of his campaign.

OUR PRESIDENT SHALL BE WHITE AGAIN

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

DUBS OF VICTORY

Calm down nigger. It will be built.

FUCK YES

FUCK YES

FUCK YES

BURN IN HELL CRUZ YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT!

HORY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

We really have to stop foreigners from being able to run for president

GOODBYE TORONTO TED

WELFARE CHECK FOR GLENN BECK

Did Trump teach Huffpost how to bantz?

YFW he is unstumpable

IM SMILING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW

REACHING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF SMUG RIGHT NOW

TRUMPS UPCOMING VICTORY SPEECH
TRUMP INVICTUS
ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR

SLEEP WELL RATO

HOLY FUCK, Holla Forums memed it into existence.

==ALL HAIL TRUMP THE GOD EMPEROR. THE RAT IS GONE LETS MAKE THE FINAL PUSH TO THE WHITE HOUSE.
MAGA==

BUILD

THE

WALL

I'm repeating it anyways. This is a cause to rejoice!

GOODBYE RATO, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

PRESS X TO
BUILD THE WALL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BUILD

THE

WALL

Guys… It's just starting to sink in… Trump stumped EVERYONE. He cannot be stopped now. THE NOMINATION IS CLINCHED.

I HOPE THAT RAT BASTARD ISNT LYIN' ABOUT THIS

Seriously, he lies about everything.

THIS WALL JUST GOT X FEET TALLER.

Sleep tight, rat

HIGH ENERGY MEME MAGIC TRUMPS FILTHY SKAVEN

GLENN BECK CONFIRMED FOR SUICIDE

BUILD

THE

WALL

That rare pepe image still makes me aroused.

Gentlemen

It has truly been an honor sharing this night with all of you

translate.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.121099550,d.eWE&biw=1745&bih=855&dpr=1.1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#es/en/el rato

BUILD

THE

WALL

WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN WHITES WIN

VOTE FAGGOTS

twitter.com/CNBCi/status/727631206263758850

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

This needs to become a futurefash synth wave song

BUILD

THE

WALL

GOODBYE RATO
>tfw california won't be able to redeem itself although their delegates still matter

Finally, fucking finally. The rat is dead. I do not know if I can become any more smug at this point.

What will 1 for 42 kasich do now?

We memed the impossible into the annals of history. I fucking love you guys.

GOODBYE RATO

PURE COINCIDENCE

BUILD

THE

WALL

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE RATO

BUILD

THE

WALL

Who foresaw this? I know that I should be celebrating, but it just seems too easy. There has to be a catch.

Congratulations Commander, the traitors have been thoroughly routed. The brotherhood will whole again soon.

It's not over until it's over. Cruz's movement has just begun to fight.

POSTING ON HAPPENING THREAD

if dubs then Glenn Beck suicides tonight

>TRUMP IS NOW VIRTUALLY UNOPPOSED

GENTLEMEN, IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR

BUILD

THE

WALL

Also, re-roll for quads because fuck it. Quads means suicide, trips means injury, dubs means he looks even dumber than before, singles means nothing.

It feels this whole election season has been magical. The amount of memes made has been unbelievable, and this is only the start, not even the main event holy shit.

PEACE THROUGH POWER

BUILD

THE

WALL

Also, Fiorina is the first person to ever lose TWICE in the SAME ELECTION SEASON.

youtube video of the full announcement? please

LYIN' TED

How can we believe him?

BUILD

THE

WALL

RAFAEL CRUZ HAS TO GO BACK

The only thing I am thinking is either ted, rubio, and the rest try to puah their delegates toward kasich to try to get to around 800 delegates. Then they will say they are close and they attempt to stop Trump from getting the magic number.

Or ted wants to be vp, but that is unlikely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENERGY

HIT THE ROAD RAT

is 1488 still possible?

Yes, live it up. Celebrate. I cant believe this happened without any slimy voter fraud shenannigans.

But don't forget, the parasites infecting our society will not just leave peacefully. The more we win, the more we should prepare. Every Trump victory pushes the (((wild animal))) further into the corner.

I'm not saying we shouldnt celebrate; good times are rare here. Just dont forget the big picture, fellow patriots.

We whispered of a revolution if Trump was cheated out of the nomination/race; our enemies have enough resources to force one if they can't win through lies and trickery. Don't forget, we still have a very wily animal in a corner to deal with.

I hope the assault on the Cruz citizenship problem doesnt end.
He should be removed from office if he cant prove it.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE AMERICA
PRAISE MEME MAGICIANS

Aw yeah baby

Lucky you.

I had a pretty shit week, so I cant really enjoy this moment fully.

>tfw might lose a scholarship because I did shit in one class

smh…

That's a pretty generous amount

BUILD

THE

WALL

It all gets better, user. I was depressed as fuck all week, all these culminated on the same day out of entirely random. Without memes and Trump, things will get better. You just have no idea when.

And don't worry, I never got a scholarship either

Do you have a link to Trump's victory speech?

RIP MAPLE SNAKE

When is Katshit dropping out?

BUILD

THE

WALL

KINSEY READING BANE TWEETS LIVE

Dude.

How the fuck they fail to see that Bernie is worse television than a documentary about snail reproduction ?

I actually already won it but you need to maintain a certain GPA to keep it.

It sucks more because I already had it and it may get removed.

Its not so much the money, its remembering how proud my dad was when I told him I got it.

BUILD

THE

WALL

14/88

MSM in shock, Cuckservatives in tears, liberals violently slamming dragon dildos, and Mexicans hiding in closets.

All know there time is coming.

Hasn't happened yet but here is RSB live link
youtube.com/watch?v=5oO4YqOGClY

deleted?

RNC declares Trump the presumptive nominee

twitter.com/Reince/status/727665447684820992

BUILD

THE

WALL

The cucks are literally going for Hillary as we speak.

Remember traitors hang first.

Wow. It's actually happening

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Who the fuck is this cuck on fox?

What are the final total voter counts?
Earlier Trump had more votes than Clinton and Sanders combined

Remember that a lot of berniebros are going for Trump once Hillary wins the dem nomination

BUILD

THE

WALL

WE DID IT BOYS

You know, I'd feel grateful enough email thanks to Cruz for dropping out and ensuring Trump's nomination so he's free to go after Hillary, but I can't bring myself to say anything nice to him.

Our shitposting and meme magick will go down in history

twitter.com/hashtag/RepublicansforHillary?src=hash

BUILD

THE

WALL

14/88

DEPORT MEXICO

L
E
L

GOOD BYE RATO

this was inevitable. The more the establishment has to protect its own, the more its true face is revealed to the people.

BUILD

THE

WALL

IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR DEPORT THEM ALL

the white knights will soon be here to defend white women

muh race

TRUMP ABOUT TO SPEAK

TRUMP IS LIVE

TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK
TRUMP IS ABOUT TO SPEAK

Exactly, we have been speculating for months that these people would rather want hillary to win then Trump, and now we shall see some of them doing exactly that.

Oh no, what a loss

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

BUILD

THE

WALL

THE GOD EMPEROR SPEAKS

THE MEMES ARE REAL

THE EASY PART HAS STARTED

LOL GET FUCKED

BUILD
THE
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

I'm honestly super hype right now. Once one of my buds told me about this happening, I came over here ASAP and the hype here is palpable.
==It's happening, Holla Forums.

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE UNSTUMPABLE YOU DUMB KIKES

Cruz will always have Canada.

the asshurt is real lads

Cruz should organize the cuckexodus to Canada.

Just tell his dad that Canada is the new promised land or something.

BUILD
THE
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP

lol poor little cuck

My nigga

I SUMMON DONALD THE TRUMPENPUHRER!!

Why do they hold onto the system like this when they know it's all broke ? There's an opening right now for either Trump fixing things or at least making them go our way or a total revolution, their position is just fucking dumb.

yfw carly loses twice in one race

HERE WE GO BOYS STRAIGHT TO NOVEMBER LET'S KEEP THE MEMES FLOWING

that is clearly a white fence in the background. breddy sure they're outside.

kek

It's over, time to give him a proper Canadian sendoff.

Trump burns the fat off the GOP

BUILD
THE
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

14/88

HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP

I texted to my dad, that Cruz is gone.
My 56 year old father replied,
"Really? Carly Fiorna will have to reignite her campaign and team up with that little drip from South Carolina."

Why the fuck is that babyback bitch Kasich still running? Two people with more delegates than him dropped out now. Kasich comes off as one of the biggest sore loser faggots here, more than Cruz.

BUILD
THE
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

Top kek

little baby GOP cuck smh

By the way, what the fuck was that about ?

Announcing her as VP a week before giving up, was Raton delusional enough to think he was going to surge from announcing that the one of the most irrelevant candidates was going to be his VP ?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

GOODBYE RATO

GOODBYE RATO

GOODBYE RATO

At this point, I think it's actually beneficial that he's still running because he has absolutely no chance of beating Trump or even preventing him from getting the required 1237 delegates. Having a competitor (albeit a total loser of one) will continue to build momentum and encourage more people to vote in the upcoming primaries than if he were to drop out.

Kasich really should drop out though.

im suprised he didnt start picking the rest of his cabinet tbh. after indiana i want to pick my secretary of state and my secretary of defense

It was a desperate attempt to get the womyn vote

BUILD
THE
WALL

DEPORT
THEM
ALL

he just prolly wanted to pander to womyn to get their vote (a la hillary's gender gimmick)

Kasish is proof of why congress has such low approval ratings. Many of these cockroaches are only liked in their own states but the country overall hates them.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

I LOVE WINNING WITH WOMEN

Have you not read his process?
He punishes those who attack him, and praise those who do things he likes. Of course he is going to throw some condolences after his opponent drops from the race.

cuckservatives just don't quit

GOODBYE RATO

R E A D P L E A S E
Can anyone give me links to news network and
presidential candidates saying that Trump won't be president please ? I'm doing some OC, thanks.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE THE VERY FIRST MEME PRESIDENT OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

One more obstacle of Victory Road has been defeated. Soon Trump will become the Champion.

It makes him look like the better man (even though he doesn't need to try to do that) by being nice to his opponents in their defeat. Even though tactically, it makes more sense to kick the horse when it's down. Double tap and make sure the body won't get up again.

kek

Him being 'polite' IS him double tapping to keep the horse down.

If dubs Glen Beck is found hanging from the rafters tonight

Thanks

Holy shit, really? That's going to get them literally hung

I want him to jump off of Trump tower in a Joseph Smith costume.

He will do some cult shit alone.

Oh boy.

I'm drunk and Lying Ted drops out: pretty based night.

Can somebody get me that part without the music on top of it ?

wew

He will be found hanged tonight with a copy of the constitution on his pocket and 30 pieces of silver on the ground.

They're going to try to pull a fast one, we can't let them forget their past. That goes for all of those who are now finally rallying behind trump after vehemently attacking him.

my fucking sides

Shhhhhh calm yourself….
Remind them after they voted for Trump.

It's time to beat Hillary.

Beat her with the Holla Forums.

Holy shit, watch this shit.

Guys… I love you guys. We really are gonna make America Great Again, aren't we?

wifebeater

Took some digging but here:

msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/despite-criticism--trump-surges-492033091924

It is at the 4:40 mark.

Thank you m80, you're the best.

let's wait to purge until after the general

CRUZ SHILL WHINING ON FOX ABOUT BEING CALLED A CUCKSERVATIVE

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SMUG IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Cruz is currently trending. It's all over the tag. This is how he goes out, going viral for hitting his wife in the face.

Adios, Rato.

Have fun in Cuba

Which side of the wall will you be facing?

Cruz confirmed for lolcow

These poor people try so hard to pass the 1950s wholesome Christian family vibe, they vastly overdo it to the point these gaffes happen.

Jeb Bush was the same, its was just embarrassing to watch him parade his interracial bland up of a family on camera and pretend everyone loved each other when he himself was clearly disliked by his own father and mother.

I doubt an illegal would be wanting Trump as president.

I'll be on your side of the wall legally.

Hispanic as in Peruvian. Not filthy Mexican. Family has never lived off of welfare since that's just embarrassing.

WEW

QUICK SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP RATO'S FACE ONTO THIS I NEED IT

>this is what cuckservatives actually believe

A right hook and a warm kiss

I just want to remind everyone of something.

One of the most loathsome people to ever fucking live on this planet, Ted Cruz, backstabbed and fucked over every person he came in contact with for the past four years, forced his party into a bunch of no-win scenarios that made them look stupid and clueless, and generally called out everyone in his entire party as a bunch of commiesymp Islamolibs who want to dress up as a gay-married woman and fuck a child in a public bathroom. He did all of these things knowingly, burning every bridge he's ever crossed, mauling every hand that's ever fed him, all in service of one dream: He would become the Republican nominee in 2016 and win the Presidency and then the trail of blood and nightmares he left behind wouldn't matter because fuck you I'm POTUS that's why.

He sacrificed everything to this goal, and he's going to lose everything. His strategy would (probably) have worked since it's pretty clear that the JEB! never stood a chance regardless of how much money he raised because he's a fucking walking Ambien who conservatives thoroughly despise, Scott Walker couldn't even figure out how to hire someone who understood things like "a budget," Ben Carson looks like an attractive candidate up until he has to speak in anything other than meaningless fortune-cookie platitudes, etc. All that work, all that planning, all that treachery, all that time.

ALL FOR FUCKING NOTHING.

He's been reaching for this brass ring his entire life, leaning farther and farther out from his carousel horse. What would he lose first, his balance, or his nerve? But he never flinched, leaning out further and further with each turn of the carousel, and then just before, just before his fingertip brushed it a YUGE hand came out of nowhere and took that bitch right away from him, right in front of him, and there was never anything he could do to stop it. Now all that's left is the fall.

There aren't words in any language to describe the joy it brings me to see such a disgusting rat-bastard destroyed in such a gut-wrenching, miserable way. Tonight was the beginning of Ted Cruz's descent to a talk radio host saying shit like, "Well, when I was in the United States Senate, let me tell you…"

TED IS A MESS. TED IS A WASTE.

I hope our enemies keep winning just like Cruz won tonight.

Is it pussy of me to well up with tears knowing Trump may actually make America great again?

I'm really worried that Trump offered to pardon Cruz for the zodiac killings if he just dropped out of the race tonight.

With Kasich staying in but Cruz jumping ship, there's clearly something shady going on. Trump didn't have to make this deal – he was going to win the nomination anyway. Cruz needs to pay for the many innocents he murdered.

Now THAT's how you suspend a campaign.

Beautiful. He truly ran a scorched-earth campaign and was banking on knocking everyone else out of the race to narrow it down to him vs. Trump.

Turns out, when voters had the choice between the two (because Kasich is completely irrelevant), they still overwhelmingly supported Trump. I guess Cruz revealing himself as the world's most shameless asshole didn't do much to broaden his appeal.

Hey guys I'm making some OC of presidential candidates getting rekt and I thought about putting this soundtrack to it, I think it's a funny sounding song and would fit well at the "troll" nature of this entire campaign what do you thing of it ?

vid related

This.

If you think it could work, go for it.

My eyes got a little misty when Rato announced he was dropping out. This time last year there was no hope, and it looked like we were going to get Jeb vs Hillary. Then Trump came and saved us all.

From the msnbc website, apparently her name is Carrie Sheffield.

think this might be better

I hope most people dont mind the japanese singing, i personally think it would work well but it's your call.

The girl is Japanese but her singing is not, it's some weird made up language that's supposed to sound like French.

GOODBYE RATO

I'd fucking pay for a Trump manga

oh really? Fair enough, go for it then. I like it. Godspeed bruh.

Simlish?

It's looking that way

I'm trying but it's harder than expected.

Holy fuck that is the best OC I have ever seen. Someone here drew it?

I highly doubt it. I'm pretty sure the Japs are getting in on MAGA, that's not the first one I've seen like that (I have it saved somewhere).

Anyone have the image with Pepe reading the book entitled "Reasons to Live"? Someone needs to put "Not Ted Cruz" somewhere in there.

Take your time man, I want this to look good too. I hope those trips bless you with good luck.

I'm pretty sure a Japanese person drew it, yeah. I wouldn't be surprised.

you wanna post it?

Or will you? I wouldnt be surprised if the Japs started making one about Trump

Thanks m8

It'd be the first time I'd fund something like that. Hell, I'd give a considerable sum to the people who would make that.

I have to admit… It's really nice knowing I'll never have to load that disgusting greasy face into photoshop ever again.

Holy fucking shit, I couldn't believe it at first. Did I fall asleep into a great dream or something? Goddamn, were actually gonna do this.

MAGA

No brother.
YOU'RE AWAKE NOW

Glad he dropped out. I was starting to think he was a psychopath.

I know that feel. It doesn't seem real yet, but it is. WE'RE FUCKING DOING IT. I always believed it could be done, but to actually be living in a world where it has been done is surreal. We are truly privileged to witness this moment in history. We are going to take this all the way and we WILL see Donald Trump become the president of the United States.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Finally, I have awoken.

REMEMBER
DON'T LET CUCKSERVATIVES SPLIT THE PARTY, ONCE THE TOP QUALITY BANTER FROM TONIGHT WEARS OFF, EXTEND AN OPEN HAND TO THE FORMER CRUZ SUPPORTERS, IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR VOTE OF COURSE.

Someone needs to chop off the last minute of this.

this

Agreed. We will do what is necessary to help Trump unify the party, and unify America.

I think Kasich is probably more autistic than Jeb, at least that faggot knew when to stop. What a joke of a man.

NEW THREAD THEME
Someone needs to photoshop Trump's head or MAGA hats on the pillar men

fuck yes i was hoping someone would post that, that's why I posted awaken my masters. Shit this song is hype

If dubs then his wife runs.

so close

He'd be nuts not to drop out now. He stayed in to fuck Trump, but the establishment is coalescing behind Trump now. I predict he'll announce that he's out very soon.

that fucking filename

Would kek so hard if some /fit/ Trump supporters showed up at a rally and beat the shit out of some protesters while dressed as the pillar men

I'm happy and proud too. Also double 99 dubs when responding to you. I'm not even drinking to this. Just enjoying.

Is that thumb hiding a (((BERG)))?

Would make for one of the best webms of all time, especially if you add the music over it too.

Feels so good.

They look a hair's breadth away from going full
MOONMAN

Already they see the two-party system for what it is, already they question how or why blacks vote. After their candidate crashes, they'll be digging through the ashes looking for an explanation. We should be there to help them along at that time. These may just be future Holla Forumslacks waiting to happen.

That would be amazing.

If someone would edit MAGA hats on the Pillar Men you'd be a god

If your not for Trump, you're for Clinton. If your principals are such that you can be for Clinton in any situation, you were fucked to begin with. These #nevertrump retards have no principals at all.

holy f u c k

Pretty sure I've seen that before, I'm sure someone has it.

HOLY FUCK YES.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

what a world to live in

FUCKING LOL

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Congrats, faggot.

I've been sick with some ear shit for the last four days, I feel like I'm constantly underwater and my head hurts, and the shit the healer jew gave me isn't fucking helping at all.

quick and dirty

Aww hell yeah thanks my man.

Thanks fam
You're a real human bean
And a real hero

Kasich is just there for the Grub
He's just a hungry old man looking for free food

Beautiful

Reminder that link related happened

twitter.com/NowThisGIF/status/727662377072742402

Domestic abuse charges when?

Wasn't it expected that between 16%-24% of Bernouts were already going to pick Trump over Hillary and we havn't even gone to the general
Compared to 8%-10% for Cruz Losers and Kasich Slobs

As much as I hate the NowThis people, this is fucking great.

I JUST FUCKING GOT HOME HOLY FUCK RATO IS OUT AND TRUMP WON

The best way to find out was some spic started crying about it in lecture today, ran out of the class and everything.

Its been such a long road with all the jewry bullshit they kept trying to prop their candidates to win. Millions and millions of dollars just burned to try to stop Trump. All of us expected for the RNC to fight to the bitter end for a contested convention, to see Cruz give up is shocking.

RNC has pretty much accepted Trump as the nominee. What the actual fuck, this is amazing. I'm still wary of the road ahead but god fucking damn. Trump has them scared shitless they will now flock to prop up Hillary.

I feel Cruz stabbed the GOPe in the back and suspended his campaign even though that wasn't the plan in a last desperate attempt to at least hope to maintain his senate seat (and because he couldn't deal with so many people shitting on him).

I feel like he pissed off a lot of Shabbos tonight and they're going to want his blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxyWXv6V7DE

I always suspected this guy was a Holla Forums shitposter.

MY SIDES

I'm just looking forward to the crazy banter we're going to see now. Can you fucking imagine how brutal Big Don is going to be?

These are going to be the greatest debates in decades, perhaps ever.

ONCE MORE THE RIGHT WILL RULE AMERICA

He will be found having an extremely cheesy overdose

Rato you glorious motherfucker

I have a different theory.

GOPe was mad as shit about the Carly VP thing, combined with the double whammy of Cruz sex scandal and Cruz JFK connection they knew it was time to pull the plug, and so here we are.

twitter.com/carriesheffield

He actually dropped out when his victory became impossible.

I've gotta give it to him, he's a lot less slimy than I thought. Good on you Ted. Now complete your destiny and endorse the God Emperor.

I met the guy before he was famous at an Austin country club where the Bush family golfed. He did a speech while I served rich people. He wore make-up… he fucking wore make-up for NO REASON. He was creepy.

Plus side is the Republican rich people were WAY nicer and attractive and seemed to care about their county. Even had the boyscouts come out with a flag and be respectful… Compared to the Hollywood shit I did where Brcue Valance preforms (where everyone was a mean spirited gay fucking cunt)… it gave me hope that people actually care about people.

This actual autist wanted to be the president.

I just found out.

I'm so happy.

Kasich Surge! Kasich Surge! You'll see, with Cruz out of the way, Kasich can shine!

youtube.com/watch?v=kT2VFx2pxjM

I love all the liberal responses: concern trolling… like those liberal fuckers would have ever considered voting for Cruz or Carson or Guac.

They're afraid, they know what will follow: Republicans will stop being there to lose.

Liberals know that cuckservatives will always fall for concern trolling. I respect them for it actually.

Sometimes I forget what I'm doing because I get a random urge to break John Green's cucky face.

GOODBYE RATO

imagine being cruz right now

looks like a nip drew it.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2328895
no artist is tagged though.

Why is every fucking lib a damned pedo?
This is almost enough to be Holla Forums's second law.

He was banking everything on this.

Had Trump not run, it actually might've worked, Jeb! would still have been a weak candidate.

Kars is one of the most avid human hater i ever know.
But meeting someone so charismatic like Trump made his mind change. If one man can rise above human bullshit like him than maybe there is hope for humanity…

Btw why Holla Forums make Trump ally with evil by necessary characters?

rato is just

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

God damn I fucking hate John Green so much, what a fucking little cuck. Him and his brother, both fucking little bitches that need to hang.

source on the backing track, fam?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

CRUZ DROPPED THE FUCK OUT

CRUS DTFO

Well looks like I'll open this bottle of rum. time to celebrate lads.

Make american white again. Make america great again fam.

KASICH IS POSTING IN THIS VERY THREAD

Checked

Seconding

So, does it mean that he won't be on the voting list in remaining states?

Obama was the first meme president, he was litterally only elected president cause he was black, it was "presidential welfare", he was given it cause of his skin color. He was memed into office by nigs that never voted before cause he was black.

GOODBYE RATO