GLOBALS WHAT THE FUCK?

WHY THE FUCKITTY FUCK DID YOU GIVE CONTROL OF MY BOARDS >>>/vis/ and >>>/edgy/ TO FUCKING PROTAGONIST???

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING GONE BECAUSE OF YOU
THEY HAD CUSTOM CSS

EDGY IN PARTICULAR HAD 15 PAGES OF CONTENT AND THE VERY VEST CSS I'VE EVER MADE

NOW IT'S ALL FUCKING GONE

PLEASE RESTORE MY BOARDS TO HOW THEY WERE BEFORE BOARD OWNERSHIP WAS TRANSFERRED

WHY THE FUCK AFTER /FRINGE/ WAS WIPED OUT WOULD YOU GIVE HER MY OTHER BOARDS SO SHE COULD DO THIS TO ME?

FUCK YOU FIX THIS SHIT NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/res/78632.html
8ch.net/fringe/guide.html
8ch.pl/4chon/res/18405.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow wtf thats bad

Empty and empty

lol

kek/10

8ch.net/fringe/res/78632.html

THEY ARE EMPTY BECAUSE PROTAGONIST DELETED EVERYTHING

Did you login and make posts every week?
If not, then they were in the claim list, and that's your fault.
If so, then the globals are either rogues or faggots.

OP, you need to login every few days or your board goes up for claims. Sorry.

-CM

yep thats right

Its pretty shitty what happened to those boards though.

I HAD MY FUCKING EMAIL IN THERE FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME BEFORE GIVING AWAY MY BOARD

thats how I got /8/, now it's an archive board for lord kek and meme magic

Give control of my boards back to me at least. The new board owner you gave it to just fucking destroyed them. Are you going to let them stay in her hands? Also, restore my fucking boards to how they were before you transferred ownership.

Okay. Email me at the new claims email. Give me some kind of proof that you are who you say you are (maybe tell me your old username?).

ffs I'm the board owner of >>>/fringe/ and I have all my contacts here: 8ch.net/fringe/guide.html

What is the new claims email?

…and why the fuck did you give protagonist my boards after she destroyed /fringe/?

Also, tell me what the email or IRC name or whatever of the person who destroyed /vis/, /ask/, and /edgy/ was.

claim 8ch dotnet

Hey Smiley, why are you coming to Holla Forums with this? Nobody on /4chon/ cared, so you came here looking for a personal army? That's fucking sad, faggot. You had this coming. What other boards are you spamming? You really should kill yourself.

Anybody who thinks you're a victim of anything doesn't know you and is making a horrible mistake by giving you attention.

Fuck off Protagonist.

I really fucking hope I get my boards back to how they were before.

Why are you being so autistic? Your board was inactive and it went to claims. You should pay attention to that shit. He doesn't have time to wait around to go through your BO profile and check your email and wait for a response.

Protagonist please hurry up and die already.

I'm not protagonist.

Stay mad, dipshit. All of your actions have finally come to smack you in the face. Have fun crying yourself to sleep. One more thing for your parents to be embarrassed about with their failure of a son.

#REKT

THAT'S NOT HOW THE EMAIL FIELD WORKS DIPSHIT

IT'S FOR IF YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD, NOT FOR CONTACTING YOU IF YOU ABANDON YOUR BOARD

lol
8ch.pl/4chon/res/18405.html

Fuck you. The way board claims has worked on 8ch is fucking retarded. That's about to change.

please… go post this to >>>/sudo/1