Indiana Primary Thread 4: CRUZ = SHOAH'd

TRUMP WINS
RATO BTFO

livestream here
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/158639-will-john-kasich-drop-out-after-indiana-even-his-own-state-has-given-up
archive.is/faolQ
primarymodel.com/
archive.is/PEkLl
joshiraku.wikia.com/wiki/Nippon_Egao_Hyakkei_(ニッポン笑顔百景;_One_Hundred_Smiles_of_Japan)
nytimes.com/elections/results
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
nypost.com/2016/05/03/donald-trump-is-the-nominee-cruz-and-kasich-should-drop-out/
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
vocaroo.com/i/s13BNFydOmfi
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
hon-haka.org/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=7933104
cytu.be/r/uncleb
youtube.com/watch?v=iJAs2MkTuS4
livenewschat.eu/top/
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
archive.is/Tbk44
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278569-cruz-ends-presidential-campaign
twitter.com/politico/status/727655893265952768
twitter.com/tedcruz
politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763
twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/727657619389751296
twitter.com/WakaFlocka/status/720193932299264001
youtube.com/watch?v=bl0KA77WoZY
youtube.com/watch?v=gY86ADsJvcY&list=PLE675739150FB7E5E&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gotem

DELEGATES

What is the news with delegates, how many will he get?

42 delegates so far.

Nobody knows until 90+% comes in

Fucking Boinee on CNN. Shut up kike, I want to watch the rat go ballistic.

Someone needs to tweet Ben Shapiro loads of animes. I think he will enjoy it.

MEME MAGIC DOES IT AGAIN

HAIL VICTORY!! HAIL TRUMP!!

PRAISE KEK

POST YFW SHAPIRO DOESN'T REALIZE AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON WHITE NATIONALISM

Rove predicts all 57.

Look at it this way, he "needed" 6.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER HOLDING A HAMBURGER

I'm feeling pretty smug right now. Heading to the mines.

SHOW ME YOUR VICTORY FACE Holla Forums AND THE WALL GETS HIGHER!

VICTORY FOR THE EMPEROR

TRUMP WILL HOLD A VICTORY SPEECH AT TRUMP TOWER TONIGHT AT 9PM EDT

Looking to be a sweep. Cruz's only shot was the NE, and he's only leading by a couple dozen votes in the two counties he's managed to steal.

bustle.com/articles/158639-will-john-kasich-drop-out-after-indiana-even-his-own-state-has-given-up

TOUGH LUCK RATO

Is he really implying that Trump, or any of his supporters are what one would call "alt-right"?

anyone made an updated map yet?

His site said he was meant to have a rally in New York at 7PM.

Bring on Hillary and nigger lives matter

He really wants to eat those delicious burritos in California.

OY VEY YOU'RE HANDING THE WHITE HOUSE TO HILARY
n-not that that's bad she's preferable to a fascist it's 2016

You should've elected a cuck like 2008, why can't we have mccain again

Now that his fast is over and the Priesthood has fallen, we should all send Glenn Beck tweets of delicious, high energy Trump Steaks.

Ohh c'mon man. I just stopped watching eroge hentai to better myself

Sharpio is in suicide watch he's gone full meltdown on Twitter.

>YES

Sanders
YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH!

I wouldn't call early america WN, but I don't want to get into a debate about this now tbh fam

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

Does anyone have a transparent png of Trumps face?

GOING FOR THE BACK OF BEYOND
NOTHING GONNA STOP YOU
THERE'S NOTHING THAT STRONG
SO CLOSE NOW YOU'RE NEARLY AT THE BRINK
SO PUSH IT

archive.is/faolQ

primarymodel.com/

archive.is/PEkLl

The fuck is cultural conservatism?

And these neo-con cucks aren't conservatives, they're fucking moderate to liberals on both social and fiscal policies. Disgusting.

Why are American ads so terrible?

I'M JUST SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW
FUCK YOU RATO!

what the fuck does "alt-right" even mean? every time I see it brought up it's riddled with twatter/jewtube attention whores, like ben, and degenerate homos like milo

Seeing how Glenn Beck has literally lost his fucking mind during this election, I really don't think him blowing his brains out would be outside of the realm of possibility

We need a Nippon Egao Hyakkei for American nationalism instead of Japanese, but the mood and tone is basically what I'm feeling right now.

Lyrics overwhelmingly relevant.
joshiraku.wikia.com/wiki/Nippon_Egao_Hyakkei_(ニッポン笑顔百景;_One_Hundred_Smiles_of_Japan)

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR POSTERITY YOU THRICE DAMNED YID

FUCKING
REEEEEEEE

can't even keep up with all the bantz on here and twitter

is there anything more satisfying than seeing neo-cohen pundits sperg out?

They're made by degenerate faggots and women in LA, almost all of them

Literal christcucks.

LOOK AT HIS UNFAVORABLES GOY

JOHN KASICH IS THE ONLY MAN WE HAVE

As long as the spics vote Republican they don't care if the US turns into Mexico.

Everyone on our snowflake spectrum supports Trump, so I wouldn't go that far, but yeah he's grasping for straws based off Twitter brigades. Who would've known a poindexter pundit like Kikepiro would do such a thing?

I wish that was real.

Fair enough.

Fug 5/5 Bretty gud

Me too user! Every time trump wins and the energy gets too high here on pol I just get overwhelmed with pride.

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT

HOLD BACK THE NIGHT

Whitley and Wells designated cuck counties

I know everyone hates Milo. But can't we give him some slack? Especially if the majority of his time spent from this point on, is being the bane of sharpiro's existence?

HILLARY

YOU'RE NEXT

Sanders has pulled ahead of hillary

nytimes.com/elections/results

Whitley is a 32 vote difference. It could go Trump in the end.

"Principles" > Survival to establishment-loving conservatives.

Cruz is only holding the majority by thirty votes in those counties, you wouldn't even need a lynch mob to uncuck them.

Good, good
This will only make the Berniefags even more salty and less willing to vote for Shillary when she gets the nomination

Shapiro is so fucking triggered that he lost the Breitbart civil war
he thought that was going to be his gravy train

What's to hate? He triggers BLM and all Austists on the SJW spectrum.

Damn it feels good to be smug

How can anyone hate Milo?

I like Milo

Then we'd have to accept Piers Morgan.

I'll never be able to say that I like him, but I respect his ability to trigger lefties and cucks.

fucking kek

MAKE (((AMERICA))) GREAT AGAIN

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

TRUMP WILL BRING BACK THE 80's

Ben "the Kompact Kike" Shapiro currently crying all over twitter while Faggot Milo is giving him a good dicking

I was on him for the whole "not real racists" thing, but he's boundary creeping pretty well for us right now, so I'll reconsider the man's usefulness.

I was on him for the whole "not real racists" thing, but he's boundary creeping pretty well for us right now, so I'll reconsider the man's usefulness.

He's a homosexual, I know there are people here who would discard him based on that alone.

Easily 50, but a clean sweep of 57 can still happen.

Put a fork in it, Trump wins the GOP nomination.

God damn I love Iron Ann.

I cut the Alt-Right thumpers a lot of slack, tbh. Although I would never try to redpill people through Milo, or worship him like the self-proclaimed e-celebrity pundit he is because he's:

What the fuck is the song in that WebM?

Iv'e always wanted to know

He is;
a faggot
a kike

i'm taking immense pleasure in seeing rato get fucking buried. the guy has shown himself to be an irredeemable piece of shit over the past few months, and he gets worse every week. he's starting to melt down, too. he's like jeb but without the fun.

he's behind as fuck in the next primary polls as well.

I would because he doesn't set a good example. I don't care about gay outliers in society, but nobody of noticeable political influence should be gay.

He sure will.

SPEECHES INCOMING

It's not that he's gay, but he's so obnoxious about it. He can't go ten seconds without talking about BBC, and I know he does it to play up his character for the audience but still. I don't like him but we need everyone we can get on our side for right now.

According to Jake Tapper:

No, but we can do this.

Instead of gassing both Kikepiro and the niggerlover Milo, we can just imprison them together for the rest of their lives, recording their shenanigans.

I thought he was Roman Catholic.

All the same, Milo should be kept around, as a Babby's First Redpill if nothing else.

YOU ARE CRUZ!
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE CANADIAN GUTS!
RIP AND TEAR!

I hope bernie wins so he can stay in even longer to fuck with Hillary while trump sits back and waits

Donald Trump is the nominee — Cruz and Kasich should drop out

nypost.com/2016/05/03/donald-trump-is-the-nominee-cruz-and-kasich-should-drop-out/

I found someone who visits Holla Forums

I decided to check how the democrats were doing just to see this.

It's fun to watch him trigger leftest and faggots but never forget user. First and foremost he's a jew. Jews can be entertaining but they can NEVER be trusted.

RATO EXTERMINATED

Try "Computer Wife - TWRP"
Thanks, Shazam.

Nope.

Ben it's okay will all know Ted lost. But your pathetically attempt to go to Hillary is retarded.

Sh-Shapiro? What are you doing here?

SAUCE

tbh I wish Jeb had stayed in, at least then we could've gotten a laugh out of his bungling every step of the way. Rato has just made me grind my teeth in irritation because I can't kick him in his.

that's sum smug

He is a kike. The blonde hair is a goy disguise.

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

It's a lot easier to waste money when it's not your own. This is why we need a person responsible with money in the white house.

He's a Catholic but also a fag (i.e. a heretic) and his mother is a kike.

Actually the bernie people say it too.

Oops, I slipped and accidentally filtered you. If only I knew how to unfilter! :^(

(((AMERICA))) FIRST

vocaroo.com/i/s13BNFydOmfi
YEAH, GET FUCKED, RATO!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Rafael Into Oblivion it Goes

It's a media term for bad goyim who don't want to support Israel or Social Security, which is oddly filled to the brim with "personalities" who very much support both of those things. Don't bother with it.

Anyone who's actually supported him in public knows he doesn't consider himself an "alternative". He very much blatantly States himself to be the true right.

my fucking sides holy shit

Go back to RenegadeBroadcasting.

does filtering actually work anymore? it stopped working a few weeks ago for me.

He's a Greek. So still a kike to the Romans.

Don't click , autist just screaming in his mothers basement.

yes

Interview with El Rato when?

The cruz missile imploded, how did you survive the blast?

Nah, Nixon was way more charismatic than Lyin Ted

I don't know what you guys are excited about. Trump can't get to 270 and win the electoral college in November. He can't win Virginia,Nevada,Iowa. I'm not even shilling. Live in reality. He may even lose Texas. He only got 750k votes in the primary and she got 950k. Even if he wins Texas, he can't win Virginia,Iowa,Nevada and possibly Colorado and Ohio. I don't know how you guys expect him to win the general honestly.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A JEW-OFF BOYS

Gotta go with the classics.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, GOYIM.

IT'S THE LAW.

You know I thought, when he said that we would get sick of winning, that Trump was being poetic.

Holy shit those pictures are amazing

Go to Reddit /r/watchpeopledie there will be a vid of his suicide soon.

Here, take your

ELKHART DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO BEING VERMIN

You should ask your mother whether your neighbours think that she has autistic ghosts in her basement.

that song is so fun

S2 when?

These are fucking brilliant.

HAH. I don't think that was intentional, but still.

AYYYY

10/10

checked

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING FAILURES, THE LOT OF THEM!

I love this man.

Are these made by a grill?

As long as Allen County (Fort Wayne and environs) stays red, I think that Cruz will get ZERO delegates.

And most of the vote there is counted already. The northeast was Rato’s only shot (WHY, I’ll never understand), and I think we’ve soundly kicked his tail out.

Cruz's best chance of getting ANY of the delegates comes in the third Congressional District.

But looking at the population concentration within all the counties , it looks like Trump is going to shut Rato down there. It's going to be a sweep.

Hey now, Nixon wasn't bad. He just got the same ((revisionist)) treatment that Hoover and McCarthy received.

Make sure to get your chance to mine the salt over at Therightscoop.com

Every time Hilldawg speaks in public, her poll numbers drop.

ok m8

(checked)
Nice dubs, Kek is pleased with classic Memes.

I like how we both got dubs on that

Seriously though, that was one of the god damned principles. "Creating this nation for us and our posterity." No matter how many niggers Jefferson fugged, they had no intention of giving the nation to them, the mestizos, or the fucking chinks, or the fucking yids.

God damn I hate Shapiro so much. Ever since this whole Michelle Fields debacle he has just gone full "IDS ANUDDA SHOAH" and it triggers the fuck out of me. I hate the neo-cons and all this faux Americana bullshit they try to pull.

kek'd

All the shills ITT switching tactics

damn, must just be chrome. Holla Forums works worse and worse on it.

Darude - Sandstorm

HAHAHAHA

Hillary as a witch is pretty cute

I feel hope my brothers

never, manga done just like nichijou ;_;

Surely you'd be willing to forgive homosex with his constant triggering of regressive

Surely you'd be willing to forgive his kike when he constantly makes ben relive the holocaust

He was talking about going back to brunette and I talked him out of it with this tweet.

"Aryan Master Race Milo is Best Milo"

Milo is still blonde for goy-disguise

newest

(((Shapiro))) just won't shut up

Reported.
THIS IMAGE IS APPARENTLY TOO BIG (PHYSICALLY) FOR THE SITE, DESPITE HAVING FOUND IT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT THE FUCK.
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/BEVx8sZ.jpg

that could get pretty interesting, assuming they don't do some jew-agreement before the show

Ben really doesn't know how to hold in his salty spaghetti.

Holla Forums used to call Shapiro the one based jew.

Milo will turn on us for shekels. Because he's a jew. And that's what jews do. And I'll say toldya so.

Nigger you can still buy the Trump fragrance, water, and vodka

he can be funny and even useful - case in point the twitter spat with Benny boy

but he's a zionist jew that literally sucks nigger cock….so our goals aren't really aligned

he's basically a degenerate lolbertarian nihilist who enjoys triggering leftists/cuckservatives….the triggering part is probably the only one people here would agree with

Exactly. I'll never trust another "based pundit" like him again. Anyone whose ever appeared on National Review, or has ever been seen blasting Trump is dead to me. The only good pundit left, honestly, is Pat motherfucking Buchanan, and he's less a pundit, more a smart commentator that has written redpilled books and gotten shit done.

holy shit these are neat link to who makes them?

Can't wait for a big victory blow out picture

Height is too big, there's no way that came from here. The limit on height is 10,000 and always has been

Has Cruz given his speech yet?

Which is why I wouldn't sign onto him, because anyone with a triple digit IQ knows how to trigger a feminist. It's such a non-issue at this point that we need to move forward.

Can you prove Trump can get to 270? I have heard allot of people on here saying that he could flipPA,Michigan, or Wisconsin, but no one has provided evidence of that.

Not yet. Hasn't tweeted either.

life is suffering

HOL UP

This reminds me. What happened to Gex and is he okay???

I'll have you know that my room in on the ground floor!

sounds like some fun guys

BTFO

There seems to be a rat infestation

Kill yourself.

Reported.

BEEN WAITING ON THOSE TRIPS ALL AFTERNOON BOYS

Their Pixiv (Japanese DeviantArt/Tumblr) is right on several of the images.

They all back stab it is in their nature.

archive.is/faolQ

primarymodel.com/

archive.is/PEkLl

Nice dubs

hon-haka.org/

Unless he drops out, there's nothing to say

I don't dig the generic anime hoes who I really hope aren't generic copies of Columbia and Liberty, or the chibi artstyle, either. Really takes away the attention to who matters, in these images.

This better be made by a real Nip, at the very least.

Listen guys, this whole thing is getting dangerous, sure the memes were funny and we had a good laugh, but actually voting for Trump in the general?

Absolutely crazy. He'd destroy our foreign relations, which he knows nothing about, he'd antagonize our key European allies with his unpalatable brand of nationalism (Euros hate nationalism now, see the EU).

It would just be bad for America, full stop. And don't even get me started on his protectionist economic policies, what the fuck will you do when your iPhone costs $1500 and your Samsung TV costs you $5000?

CNN Negro: [Cruz] is trapped in the house he set on fire.

god damn im retarded im still too hype for the trump win to noticed

Checking based trump groove

pixiv.net/member.php?id=7933104

this guy has good understanding of american politics for a japanese guy.

i dunno what the large ladies are about but it's cool anyway.

We're all gonna make it, bros.

this is brit-Holla Forums tier faggotry

you can tell by how unfunny it is

great stuff dude

“We will win at the convention!”
“Stay the course!”
“I’m going to fuck my wife on stage, here and now, to dispel any rumors of my cheating!”

Foolish shill I already own a TV. And I'll never buy an iPhone.

God, I can't stand that place. Everyone there takes themselves so seriously, and would never even dare show their face on Holla Forums.

These people are beyond pathetic, it's not even shifting the goalposts anymore with them, they've taken the saw tactic of changing terms and framing the debate, and gone full retard with it.

>>>/britpol/

We don't like your kind around here.

To be fair, Shapiro's fall is based entirely on his irrationality in regards to Trump.

I'm not sure what Trump has done to Shapiro, and maybe the old Shapiro will never return, but I'd be willing to watch and see if he goes back to talking about things other than Trump after the election.

Is he a zionist though? I thought he was on board with letting israel defend itself

Pat Buchanan is pretty much as based as you can get without committing social/political suicide. He makes stellar points and honestly, if some sort of fascism wasn't necessary, I'd really support paleo-conservatism

(checked)

Go to work.

This is how they'll deny Trump all 57 tonight.

Fucking cuckservatives.

You can tell that all leftist posting is done by paid shills and INTL.

Something turned traitorous.

Compare that to a list of his successful business.
His batting average is pretty badass, especially considering that 8 of 10 businesses started in the US fail

Who cares if costs will go up, more people will have more jobs.

How's the weather in the UK? Rainy?

They might be abstractions of entire countries or demographics. Japan's big on personification. Strike Witches did it with planes and pilots, Uppote did it with guns, Hetalia did it with countries, Kantai Collection did it with naval vessels, etc etc etc.

Plenty of precincts left to swing it.

FUCKING BERNIE IS BRINGING OUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS LIVE ON TYT AND THEY'RE SPEAKING IN SPANISH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to making Sonichu Ted Cruz
Btw: Why is that Trump only won 45 and not the other 12 yet?

You must go.

It's not 100% counted yet.

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT!

Watergate was far less than what any of our presidents in the past couple decades have done.

Oy vey, goyim! Think about Apple! Don't be so selfish!

She's voted Democrat since 1980. However, she likes what Trump has been doing to the Republican establishment, and hasn't 5gotten that sHillary was for the Iraq war. When it first became obvious that Sanders was being sabotaged by the party, mom said she'd still have to vote democrat. But my brother and I convinced her that Trump will either be the greatest president ever or destroy the country. Meanwhile, Hillary will just create 8 years of economic stagnation and more job growth overseas and entangle the country in all kinds of treaties and brushfire wars.

There are WTA statewide delegates and district delegates. We have to wait for all the votes to be counted to know what districts go to whom. They’re WTA, too, so as long as Trump gets the majority in every district, he still gets everything.

Are mushrooms growing on his jizz rags?

I'm confused about Kasich supporters. I know Cruzlims are bible thumping morons but why do people like this guy?

The other 12 are assigned based on the final results of each congressional district.

CRUZ ABOUT TO SPEAK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pizza probably

Yes.

Link?

30 are statewide WTA to the statwide vote leader.

9 districts give 3 each and go to the winner of the district.

That means only 5 of 9 districts are predicted.

CRUZ ABOUT TO PULL A BUDD DWYER ON LIVE TELEVISION

You're on the same page as me. I think something similar to paleoconservatism is possible under a "fascist" leadership, though, because fascism doesn't necessarily equate to tyranny and anti-freedoms. Also, Buchanan has been getting awfully testy on those waters. Just look at his website buchanan.org, because all of his articles are very well worth the read.

He was an Ohio governor.

And he also worked in Ohio

He also did a lot of good things in Ohio

Ohio is pretty cool

Do you want to know more about Ohio?

It's just going to be "REEEEE TRUMPKINS GET OUT OF MY PARTY."

Literally the only reason is that "He's not yelling and being childish"

cytu.be/r/uncleb

Holla Forumsack stream here

That makes sense. I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be playing a video game or simply watching what's going on and laughing about it.

Guess they are just watching and they represent the american populace.

Anyone got a coverage thread where the sound doesn't keep cutting out? And no Fox (they want you to sign up) and no CNN (their sound keeps crapping out).

Oh my God this woman is next level.

BTFO

The Kasich person I know the most has no knowledge of politics and wants to decide bewteen Bernie and Kasich. It is too easy to btfo people like him when debating each other.

He's also the son of a mailman; so I've heard.

Bernie Sanders is now talking about what the white man owes to Native Americans and that we are all part of nature man… (No exaggeration). Now he's talking about Climate change.

Yes, yes they are.

will i get banned for trolling there?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJAs2MkTuS4

My parents like him because they don't like Cruz and they don't like Trump and he's the only other person left. That's literally it.

You misheard, he said his mother just liked to fuck em.

What a hypocritical little shit, he already said he'd do nothing about the meat and dairy industry. He's a complete sell out. Fuck sanders.

Kasich is a neocon. He's basically the safe choice for people who can't make decisions. Cruz has some evangelicals and 'true conservatives'/establishment. Trump has everybody who knows what they're doing.

I have a request, pol. I'm drunk and can't find an image about Arnold and What is Best in Life: Lamentations of their Women and whatnot, and someone please post that.

That sums up what is happening right now, we are crushing our enemies, driving them forth, and feasting on their lamentations.

It's beautiful, and one of these threads needs that

You failed

He's hoarding all the tax money in Columbus and refusing to either lower taxes or distribute it to the cities to improve infrastructure. Don't lie to them.

Cruz still hoping for a brokered convention.

GOOD TIMES

I ran into my brother @ the polling place on accident, and the first thing he said was "I just wasted my vote on Cruz, I want it back now"

I don't view fascism as being tyrannical or no "muh freedoms" anymore, but I don't think paleo-conservatism would work under fascism. I think a fascist period would be needed to transition to paleo-conservative. In my mind, we need a swift kick in the ass to get back on track.

And I've perused his site before, and you're very right, there's some pretty good stuff on there

you know what you have to do

REMEMBER NOT UNTIL THE LAST VOTE IS CAST
Tonight proved there is still a chance guys but Bernie still needs our help so head down to your nearest Check Advance and donate today.

The first image is as specific as I’ll get as to my county, dataminers. Sorry.

And he STILL is, regardless of the projections.

It's rather early to be drunk user, and I don't think you really looked for it.

Wayne?

My dad likes him because he's boring and safe and not offensive.

The only reason jews started getting in on the anti-pc game was because they saw pc culture loved muslims and hated israel. The talk against feminism and safe spaces is just a diversion.

Holy shit the nigger is actually talking about globalism on CNN.

I honestly liked his personality early on in the debate. He seems like a nice guy. Of course, now it's clear he's bought and sold.

Drinking to excess is degeneracy, user.
You must temper yourself, and cultivate the discipline of your ancestors.

but

but no man, you don't understand, Ohio is a better place now. He's done a lot of good things in service to Ohio. Ohio has also voted for him. Ohio's medicare is better now because Ohio. Ohio.

So he's the boring old boomer candidate, gotcha.

There's one district exterminated.

Eh, they're coming around. Years of conditioning by the Neocon drivel on Fox News takes some time to break, but they're waking up to the reality that everything they know is a lie as the veneer begins to peel away from everything around us.

Can any Indianafags shed some light on the demographics around Ft. Wayne and why they went for Rato?

wew lad

TYT youtube chat is 26000 people spreading cancer and AIDS.

never seen this much cancer in one place.

aye

Trump's a Boomer…

The pundits say that we’re the “most conservative” in the state. Around me, “most conservative” means “being Christians who have and would continue to run jews, muslims, and queers out of town because we know that the first group is responsible for the last two”.

North of Fort Wayne I couldn’t tell you, but south of there we know the true demons and always have.

TOP KEK FAM U GOT MY BACK

I turned on (read: Stream) CNN and it's just awful. What did he say?

I mean, they could be playing a tabletop game version of the election. A lot of the imagery in there is direct references to Warhammer 40K.

Yeah but he's the good kind of boomer who actually doubled his family's wealth.

Anyone have the 5 stages of Trump Denial?

He means candidate FOR the Boomers, not candidate who is one.

Enough of this sacrilege.

Got any impressionist works?

Seeing neocons on suicide watch and watching America win again are the best gifts I have ever received.

i tuned in because another user said bernie was spreading his ass for spics on air. listen to some shit about trump and climate change while reading the chat. those poor delusional bastards.

So whatbis Cruz going to lie about now? That the next states is the last chance to beat Trump?

saved

LaGrange uncucked itself again.

Reminder that if you have a cable subscription but want to watch Fox or CNN on your PC, you can log in to their official streams via your cable account.

INDIANA DOESN'T MATTER, I'LL HAVE THE NOMINATION AT THE CONTESTED CONVENTION, YOU'LL SEE!

He says as he cries into his bag of cheetos.

Krauthammer is such a cuck.

Anything to get Holla Forums butthurt.

$50 says Krauthammer already has his burial plot purchased.

I almost like Milo, but webm related

I was seriously fucking beaten to posting my own image?!

rato must be crying like a bitch right now, that's why he's taking so fucking long to give his failure speech

michael jackson is on tyt

I actually believe that stage 5 is inevitable & will be absolutely true.

You need to be higher energy user!

Just roll him off a diving board into an abandoned pool.

He was saying he's nervous, he's a lib, that Trump will get lots of support for what he called 'protectionism' against globalism. He sited that when he was young we was heavily against NAFTA and the nationalist/isolationist doctrine of Trump would have resonated with him.

He basically thinks that younger liberals (Sanders supporters) could swing to Trump due to anti-globalist sentiment.

Big talk considering any foreign relations we had were destroyed under obongo. You can't argue against a Putin endorsement.

CRUZ IS HERE

Looks like you've lost some energy.

I went to their website and it's all in Japanese with no hats or tvs, just a grayscale picture of a woman. I tried using google translate but it's just nonsense. Is this product real or satire? Plz help

I still use CRTs and have a second hand botnet with no gapps
stop being a consumer pleb.

Here comes Cruz, please drop out.

Look at this kid on the right. How old could he really be?

Watch his eyes and the bags around them. You can almost always tell crying from there, even after makeup.

I need a higher energy Internet connection. This city’s fucking retarded.

I only pay for internet on my cable, and have no desire to waste money of the vast pile of garbage and decadence that is TV.

He's unctuous

pshh, nothing personal kid

Jesus I have to mute this imbecile. Look at her.

Bernie is irrelevant
you can stop being triggered by that loser now

Never thought I'd be on Joe's side.

dude swag lmao

Cruz is not dropping out, he's dragging this to CA.

Also looks like comrade Panders is winning IN

CRUZ TALKING LIVE SOON
HORSEFACE JUST CAME TO THE PODIUM

CARLY: MY FOOD GOT COLD

link

LINK TO STREAM PLS

livenewschat.eu/top/

This cunt sounds like she's the one running for President still.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

cytu.be/r/uncleb

It's over
It's fucking over
Or did I speak too soon

WILL THE RAT DIE?

Sometimes you celebrate when you can.

and yeah, I didn't look for it that hard, sorry fam.

same people that supported Yeb and Lubio
they are the archetypical crypto-liberal cuckservative

God damn that thread is full of cancer. Literal Marxists. Jesus Christ I'm having an aneurysm.

thanks anons

What's with her clenched-breathe inhaling? Fucking sick.

Check 'em

Any altright live broadcasts to get comfy listening to?

HERE COMES THE CRUZ SALT

this

Not as gross as all the plipping and plopping when she talks. Makes my skin crawl.

You think Rato will announce his cabinet members now?

My mom liked him because "He seems nice and did good things for Ohio" At this point she's transitioned to, "he's too weak though and Hillary would destroy him over abortion and he couldn't handle her attack, Trump is the only one with a chance to beat her"

Wish that Jew Slav would shut the fuck up.

Carly's theme song

Jesus Christ Milo went full retard there.

Can't unhear. Jesus christ. It's that shit pornstars do in really bad porn.

Secretary of Energy: Jeb Bush.

Most sandkike supporters are under 18. Not even joking about that, just look at his rallies.

carly is having real trouble right now

fuck that, he is based slav. who gives a shit if he interrupts carly butterface.

Monia Lewinsky?

Ugly horsefaced slut on Cruz stage…who is she?

Cruz prefers hand-rubbing

she needs better shoes

ITS HAPPENING

WELL TARNATION BOYS SEEMS SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TELL 'OL LYIN' TED YOU"RE SUPPORT WORK THAT MULE NOT PUT ONE OF THEM FANCY MICROPHONES IN HER FACE

No shit. He spied on a few Democrats; now they spy on everybody. Everybody on earth. Everybody.

Why do you people always make me the party pooper in these threads?

Stage 5 will not happen. Not because Trump wouldn't make it happen, but because the establishment would rather burn the country to ashes than lose power over it. If Trump were to win the presidentials, we would instantly see paramilitary groups taking over congress and the white house. Some figurehead, probably either Cruz or Clinton, would be put in the presidential seat, and Trump would "accidentally" get shot on his way to the court hearing which was supposed to "prove" that he rigged the entire election and was planning on having a military take-over if he lost (note the hypocrisy). If people tried to stop it, the whole thing would break out into civil war.

And the people in charge right now would still find all that to be a scenario preferable to a Trump presidency.

“TED IS A CITIZEN LOL” – Carly Fiorina

HURR DURR AS WE FIGHT ON HURR DURR

He’s too busy crying to give his own speech.

A BRILLIANT GREAT RAT IS COMING IN

OUR GUNS WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

FUCK

My greatest concern is that when she fucks Cruz later tonight, that in their sadness they accidently forget protection and breed some kind of rat/horse hybrid, like a Godzilla horse rat

Keep the Keks rolling, boys.

How the fuck does that retard Van Jones understand this is about Globalists v Americans and the rest of the panel are gawping about shit that is just salad dressing.

All Trumps antics don't work if people don't believe he is anti the type of people the republicans have worked for, anti the bull shit about total free markets, actually attacking other billionaires like they aren't the Saints the former republican party wanted you to believe they were.

That feel when the rat wont drop out

"as we fight on"
Confirmed not dropping out.

FELLOW CITIZENS
WELCOME TO CITY 17
YOU HAVE CHOSEN OR BEEN CHOSEN TO…

Fiorina acting like she's BFF with rato when they've been campaigning together for less than a week.

EVEN TRUMPS BEST CASE HE STILL ONLY GETS TO 268, AND HE MAY EVEN LOSE IOWA AND BE AT 262

HERE IT COMES BOYS

and here is fweeeeeeeeeeeeeee a great american fweeeeeeeeeeeeeee EL RATO

Wife is there. My money is on a drop out.

So fucking embarrassing.
He HAS been crying.

I'm going to sleep. I hope I can dream of the God Emperor. Good night Holla Forums

Fiorina has really come to love those kids over the last 6 days she's known them.

Reported.

THIS FEELS LIKE A FAILURE SPEECH

That's why I voted against letting you keep them.

PRAISE JEBUS

No way, Chaim.
President Trump will be your next leader, and the finest leader we've had in ages.
And he will be the greatest leader of the free world in history.

HAHAHAHAHA

SOUNDING MIGHTILY LIKE A DROPPING OUT SPEECH

Come on Rato, stop hiding behind your bible and drop out

good night user

Draft version of a bingo for Cruz:
JUDEO-CHRISTIAN
TRUE CONSERVATIVE
GOD MENTIONED 10 TIMES
STAND UNAPOLOGETICALLY WITH THE NATION OF ISRAEL
DONALD TRUMP CAN'T GET 1237

go away shill.

Try harder Chaim.

You're retarded.

Well, honestly, we've been spying on a shitload of people even during that era, the us vs soviet bloc spy era defined a lot of tactics and procedures.

In a way, it was a bit pure-er of an era than what came out of it. A lot more focused outwards than inwards.

Why would he? Did he dream he could still win this fucking nomination?

You that 3DPD krautfag who keeps trying to take our energy?

The Bible disavows Ted Cruz.

Yes, CTR-kun, we should all stay home and give up on politics.

LUCIFER TRIPS CONFIRM FOR DROPOUT

Is he done talking about Israel yet? I've got him muted so I can sleep tonight

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

SOUNDS LIKE A DROPOUT SPEECH

CHEERS SOUND PAID

TRIPS OF TRUTH?

Trump will win Michigan, Pennsylvania, and possible Jew York.

Except your map is entirely wrong, shithead.

mischlings are OK. if he's good enough for the fuhrer he's good enough fr us.

Cruz being taken off life support?

Fucking Rato man

PEACE THROUGH POWER

HOLY FUCK

Another thing he's stealing from Trump.

BEN SHAPIRO ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.is/Tbk44

IS THIS A CONCESSION SPEECH?

you're a dumbass, please stop posting

sleep tight user

this is a total cuck speech

HEIDI LOOKS LIKE SHES ABOUT TO CRY

She was the original Zoe Quinn.

YOUR FATHER SHOT JFK

THE HILL: CRUZ DROPS OUT

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/278569-cruz-ends-presidential-campaign

twitter.com/politico/status/727655893265952768

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

He pronounces liberty weird.

Also. There are ZERO pioneering female computer scientists. ZERO.

t. Comp Sci grad

Just like he'll never get the nomination goy :^)

Just keep moving those goalposts Schlomo

ITS GOING TO BE OGRE

THIS IS NOT A RALLYING SPEECH

“I love you, mom,”
–TED CRUZ

Worthless post by a worthless human being. If what I said sounds intimidating, then you shouldn't have the right to vote. Go hide under a rock with all the roaches who let the USA turn into what it is now.

I won't believe it until I hear it leave Cruz's mouth, and even then the might be lying about it.

If America was hope for your dad, why did he move to Canada?

AND THEN HE SHOT KENN…I MEAN STUDIED MATHS IN TEXAS

Not believing it. He sounds like he just won IN. That smelly rat

Shut up with these fucking stories cruz. We know your dad was a commie.

MAGA

What percentage does bernie need now?

Just watching Cruz speak annoys me

literally a KGB stooge

fucking cuckservatives…when will it end with these faggots

IF SOMEONE TOLD HIM IN 1957 THAT HE WOULD SHOOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Could this day get any better?

He pronounces israel weird.

Also. There are ZERO pioneering female computer scientists. ZERO.

t. Comp Sci grad

*fixed

cant fault the man there

"I love you mom" -literally every human ever

Be fair. There were like 3 important female computer scientists.

Look in your heart , you know its true.

You have to go back, Cruz.
You are Canadian, & we all know you're here illegally.

No fucking way.

Could it be happening?

Not you, you dirty rat.

Just fucking end it Rato, dont drag this shit out, your voice is killing me

That shit is as old as Theodore Roosevelt:

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

Teddy was a preddy gud president overall. A great man.

I… I don't believe it. I need to hear him say it. I NEED TO HEAR IT STRAIGHT FROM THE RAT'S MOUTH

ITS HAPPENING!

Exactly but for some weird fucking reason people still think Nixon was satan over Watergate but around half the population think the NSA mass surveillance is perfectly fine.

My comfiest of negroes.

G-guys, my birthday isn't for another day or two. You didn't have to. ;-;

IS HE REALLY GOING TO DROP OUT?

I'm not sure I believe it….

IF CRUZ DROPS OUT WE CAN FOCUS ON SHILLARY!

Hey! Did you hear about Albert Einstein and HIS theory of relativity?

IS THIS REAL?

IS IT FINALLY OVER?

RATO IS DEAD
RATO IS DEAD
RATO IS DEAD
RATO IS DEAD
RATO IS DEAD
RATO IS DEAD

KASICH IS LAST DELUSIONAL FUCK

DING DONG

THE RAT IS DEAD

GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO GOODBYE RATO

Did they jump the gun?
Holy shit.

DROP
DROP
DROP
DROP
DROP
DROP

i tell you what this sounds a hell of a lot like a dropping out speech to me

So… Does this mean Trump has won the nomination? I mean technically the primary isn't over, Kasich is still in and Trump hasn't won all the necessary delegates yet, but it's just a formality, right?

I'm waiting to hear it from the Horse's and Rat's mouth.

This is truly the greatest night of our lives

its bullshit

wew lad, wew.

Trump is gonna sweep the delegates, isn't he?

Trump v Kasich

88% IS COMING GOYS

This reminds me of Rubio's drop out speech.

FUCKING DROP YOU GODDAMN RAT

DO IT FAGGOT

HIS WIFE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S CHOKING, IT'S DEFINITELY HAPPENING

Yes.

Your dubs say yes.

2 mainstream sources, it's fucking real!

They totally killed the suspense, Cruz hasn't announced it in his speech yet.

I WISH GLEN WAS HERE TO SEE THIS

He IS dropping out.

RATO STATUS: EXTERMINATED

What's the cartoon meme from this?
Thanks, fam.

NEVER MIND SPOKE TOO SOON
THIS IS PAYBACK FOR KILLING JFK YOU FUCKING FISH MONSTER

Up to this point. We still have Inaugeration Day. And every day after that for the next 8 years.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" -Ted Cruz

Yes, but during this election Trump said it months ago and now Cruz is saying it. Just like building a wall and other things. Usually I would just say the same as you, but not with Cruz.

This can't be real, I'm not gonna believe it until the words come out of his slimy mouth

SHOO RATO SHOO

Praise kek, for he and many other gods have blessed Trump with the mandate of heaven.

(checked)

hes not dropping out
calm down

He's dropping out anyway. It's all over Twitter now from political & media folks

CNN CONFIRMS RATO DROPPING OUT

WE WON

DING DONG THE RAT IS DEAD

HAPPENING TIME

HES USING A TELEPROMPTER, HE USUALLY MEMORISES HIS SPEECHES

DROP OUT SPEECH

I hope he does drop out, but for his own sake as well as Trump's and the Republican party.

They would look like retards if they got this wrong.

This rally sounds like a drop out speech.

I'm a Canadian, born in Calgary just like Cruz even, and a Naturalized US Citizen. Today I voted for Trump. Felt damn good bros.

Doesn't require dubs. Only singles is required.

DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP GOYS, LOOK AT THIS INACCURATE PREDICTION

Cruz's speech is all false praise for the type of Cuckmerica that the establishment wants

YOUR LAST PAYCHECK IS NEVER COMING IN, SHILL

The greatest night yet. Just wait until the general election.

It's pretty much over, but it's not 100% over until he has the nomination.

As much as I want this to be true, I need confirmation

SOURCE NOW FAGGOT

ditto

not trusting anything until i see it plastered over every single social media and news site

knowing how crazy this shit has been, i wont have to wait long though

What a good day.

I think I'll celebrate.

JUST FUCKING DROP OUT YOU OVER DRAMATIC CUNT!

WHO BELIEVES THIS CUNT?

Maybe he can read Baron's bedtime stories while Yeb make soom food and sweeps the floor?

CRUZ DROPS OUT!

You've been blessed by Kek.

Praise Kek.

I'm gonna pour myself a drink. Sorry, Don, I'll make good on the smoking and drugs part.

I love ya' mom

I'm from Edmonton, I didn't fucking know I could do that.

I want to move to the states so I can vote for Donald.

Faggots have been saying Iran is near nuclear for the past 45 years.

HE DROPS OUT! ITS ON THE CNN MAIN PAGE

ya this sounds rehearsed

RACE WAR

I want to hear Trump, not Rato…why doesn't he just cry about being a loser and get off the stage?

TWITTERFAGS GET READY
WHEN HE TWEETS HIS DROPPING OUT, POST DEAD RATO IMAGES

twitter.com/tedcruz

This is definitely a drop out speech.

Its like a fucking history essay spoken aloud.

WE FUCKING DID IT Holla Forums I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THIS ENERGY

Spare the dramatic speech bullshit, just drop out already.

KEK

Those digits say you've been to.

I can't believe CNN has the "Breaking news: Cruz to drop out" over his dropout speech.

he isn't dropping out

Re-rolling for meme magic

politico.com/story/2016/05/ted-cruz-drops-out-of-presidential-race-222763

In reality: second place -> first loser.

it sounds like the audience is having ot think a bit whether they're meant to say yes or no

Goodbye rato

She's God Tier

I don't know, but this feels like the right music for Trump right now.

Are we all being blessed by KEK?

Yes he is. Its on the CNN main page

My Twitter feed is full of news outlets reporting the drop out.

Yeah, they don't seem to even know what to think.

BYE BYE RATO

We're not done yet.
There is much left to be done under Trumps leadership.
We must support him now, more than ever.

IT's OVER

How dumb is Cruz? Why is listing first the positive thing and then the negative? His writers must be very bad.

Slightly above Bernie people who cheer at everything, even heroin use.

Trump's got a speech in 23 minutes, don't blow that wad just yet. Edge until that bantz start flying.

its wrong

FAGGOTS

NOBODY CAN STUMP THE TRUMP!

YES HE IS, FAGGOT

I never understood why candidates would drop out.

They're not paying their campaigns, the (((donors))) are. They just have to show up and make speeches. Does this mean that Jeb!, Little Marco, and Rato are so emotionally beaten by Donald they can't take it anymore and are quitting?

Although I doubt the rat will quit but we can hope. If he did it would make Montana easier.

Fucking finally. I cant wait to listen to Levin's meltdown tomorrow

Light em up boys.

Well he won't get to the fucking point

No need to edge, I'll have multiple loads to blow.

DIE RAT DIE

I'm just a lowly airman who loves his liquor. Kek wills how He will.

Kasich, mister 1%, outlasts the ratfucker king.

nigga yes

BEST CRUZ SPEECH EVER

Name of 3dqt waifu?

You mean one where he had to get his delegates to lock states out of voting so he could win them?

they were not paid enough to think.

TRUMP WILL NEVER GET 1237 DELEGATES - RATO

He fucked up the drop lol,

Fuck off the stage and be a good goy

win/win in my eyes

OH WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY

FUCK MY ASSIGNMENT
THIS SHIT IS BOMB

IF DUBS, GLEN BECK KILLS HIMSELF THIS WEEKEND

I'm quoting the article linked.

how do they keep going if the donations dry up

He still looks punchable as fuck, though.

SAY IT RATO

FUCKING SAY IT

The shills are panicking. Now they know they're out of a fucking job and that their paycheck likely isn't coming.

Hey faggots, how does it feel like knowing you spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours trolling on fucking imageboards for absolutely nothing?

This speech is fucking garbage, for real.

Donors eventually dump their losing asses.

THE PRIESTHOOD

twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/727657619389751296

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

nope

YOU SUCK RATCUCK

FFS HEIDI PUT YOUR SHOES ON

Exactly haha! What a fucking muppet, he is out of touch and the crowd is mis-responsive.

Why can't he just drop the fuck out?

Woah! Never thought BitSymphony or FF7 to be put on here except me. True Aryans know the value of that game and series…

BECK SUICIDE INCOMING

SLEEP TIGHT EL RATO

I'm just saying it sounds similar, Cruz isn't going to leave until California.

holy fuck. just die.

MAKE ANIME REAL

HAIL VICTORY!! HAIL TRUMP!!

BLOW THE FUCK OUT

RATO IS DED

I know. I'm in awe at how people think that was well organized.

LEMONADE STAND

I AM DYING

liar

REPENT FOR KENNEDY

OH MY FUCKKKKKKING GOD

SAY IT RATO

JUST FUCKING SAY IT

Kasich just sits there.

Even Waka Flocka is talking shit to Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro stop talking shit lil boy

For 3? days. WOW!

I live in a super liberal town.

Wonder if they'll be happy cause of bernie, or sad cause of trump?

HE ACTUALLY DID IT!?

CRUZ ACTUALLY DROPPED OUT!?

GOODBYE RATO

YOUR TURN FUCKING GLUTTONY

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY THE WORD CRUZ
JUST
FUCKING SAY IT

For like a week.

Do you goys think Ted will drop out?

Get to the good stuff and drop out

MY STATE KILLED THE RAT!

RATO DROPPING OUT BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Maybe he and Lubio are going to give their delegates to Kasich

RATO IS FUCKING OUT

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

KILL YOURSELF, KIKE

YES
NO MORE VIABLE PATH TO VICTORY

YESSSSSS

HE'S OUT HE'S OUT

YESSSSSSS LISTEN TO THOSE CUCKS CRY

FORECLOSED

THIS IS IT MOTHERFUCKERS

IS HE GIVING UP

Oh yeah, that would do it. I just figured the establishment would dump everything they had to stop him, and now Kasich and Rato really are their last chances, unless they're going to hedge their bets with Paul Ryan and R Money.

HE'S DOING IT

Mion Sonoda

An actual JAV star.

IT'S ORGE
JEWS SHOA'D
CUCKSERVATIVES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
CRUZ ON SUICIDE WATCH
HEIDI FILLING FOR DIVORCE
CARLY ON HER WAY TO THE GLUE FACTORY
SPICS CRYING EN MASSE AT HOME DEPOT
REDDITORS TAKING OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE
MY BROWSER IS MAKING ICECUBES THANKS TO JAVASCRIPT SPAGHETTI AND SHITPOSTING

THANK YOU CODEMONKEY FOR FIXING UP THE SITE BEFORE THIS DAY

This faggot

FUCK

IT'S OVER
RATO
IT'S OVER

DONALD J. TRUMP WILL REPRESENT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

WHO

PICKS

A

VP

BEFORE

YOU

WON

THE

FUCKING

PRIMARY

TED CRUZ IS DROPPING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE RAT HAS GONE SPLAT

Stream?

I'M GIGGLING LIKE AN 8 YEAR OLD GRIL

My family thinks I'm autistic.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT AFUCKING DISASTER

CARLY NOT EVEN vp FOR A WEEK

GET FUCKED CRUZ

CROWED IN TEARS

I'M SORRY TO SAY
IT APPEARS THAT PATH HAS BEEN FORCLOSED

HE'S DOING IT
HE'S DROPPING OUT

HOLY SHIt

gonna need a webm of this, it was perfect.

RATO IS GONE
FULL SPEED TO 1488 DELEGATES

IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL IT’S REAL

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

THE PRIESTHOOD FALLS

FUCKING SAY IT SAY YOU QUIT YOU RAT FAGGOT

IT'S OVER

GET FUCKED RAT

YES

IT'S REAL. HE QUIT.

THESE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SURPRISED?

Oh god, Heidi seemed so uncomfortable during the hugging/kissing

Fiorina an incredible running mate

YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

HERE COMES THE TRUMP TRAIN

HOLY SHIT CRUZ IS QUITTING!!!

Your turn, Katshit!

Ben Shapiro will not survive the night

Holy fuuuuuuuck!

He did it!

El Rato down

CRUZCUKS WAILING LIKE PEOPLE NORTH KOREANS

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF CRUZ'S HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bl0KA77WoZY

YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

WE ARE SUSPENDING OUT CAMPAIGN

DING DONG THE RAT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED A NEW THREAD
WE NEED A NEW THREAD
WE NEED A NEW THREAD
WE NEED A NEW THREAD
WE NEED A NEW THREAD
WE NEED A NEW THREAD

(((JUDEO-CHRISTIAN))) VALUES

CELEBRATION THREAD MAKE A NEW ONE

MAKE ONE NIGGA

TONIGHT IM SORRY TO SAY THAT PATH HAS BEEN FORECLOSED
DEAD RATO
TRUMP HAS WON

whoa hang on.
Don't they need more than just two candidates to get a brokered convention?
Cruz was the only one who could make a non-suspicious replacement for trump.

Anyway I hope someone recorded him saying he's dropping out.

Japan already fully supports Trump. It's only a matter of time.

There it is! There it is!!!
Judaeo Christian

Except the new testament was (is) a warning about kikes.

Those paid "NOOOOOOO"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a deep, metaphysical amusement

FINALLY

He's down!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

MAGA

THE FIRES RISES HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE

NO FUCKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

THE RAT IS DEAD!

HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%
HITTING 88%

AMERICA JUST GOT A LITTLE BIT GREATER

JUDEO-CHRISTIAN

Bye-bye Rato.
You still suck.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

EL RATO IS OUT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOODNIGHT RATO

NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EAT SHIT RATO
AND FUCK YOUR JUDEO BULLSHIT

NEW THREAD

GET FUCKED RATO

HAHAHAHAHAHH

DAMN

Judeo-Cuck values dead in the water

Is that real?