pack ur bag my little godess. ur out

DUBS FOR REMOVE IRC CIRCLEJERKING

w3w

MAKE MOAR

4x8s and a sum of 40

What?

a ferrocactus latispinus. sweet dreams.

bye(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

good fucking riddance and hasta la fucking huego, faggot. you were worse than useless and will be forgotten by tuesday.

What about me?

no one cares about you

How can i get people to care, i was the one who suggested only 5 pages and to allow spam a while back. I should be getting the real credit here tbh :v]

if you want attention you could always ban spam~

good riddance dumb nigger

I bet if you stopped moderating for a week everyone would beg for you to come back.

how sad. does that help?

how much and how do i give you my paypal coordinates? any odds, anytime.

first off, get a better name or at least put an adjective in front of it so I don't look like a mad man taunting his food when I rant about you.
Second, you remind me of my GF. "What about me?", "I got my asshole bleached, now I demand a rim-job." Overly Attached Omelet. Here I got you a new name..

Post your face so we can pass it to the battalion of memetics wars.
You will be a STAR!

go back to >>>/reddit/ retard

Nah fuck that, i have the perfect idea for a name. See above.

Ok, pic related.

Whenever you gamble, my friend, eventually you'll lose.

sry If the pic triggered you

hehe that works

Dysnomia, you should ban yourself for a million years every 12 hours. this is nearly having fun.

He is Omlet, really?

I hope they can tell that isn't me.

I don't think you get that I'm not joking. You aren't welcome here. Leave, ledditor faggot.

bed time for you youngling

go back to reddit time for you underage autist

check'd
;_;

I laugh at your attempt of insulting.

KILL YOURSELF DYSNOMIACUCK

But it's true, you are a redditfag. You haven't even attempted to deny that once in this thread.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Why should I deny the ramblings of an idiot. Let it go kid, like your dad let your mom go.

I take that back, pls keep going. Show the world your inner TriggerSaurusRex.

You fags from post-2009 4chan are just as bad for dragging that "go back to X" shit over to here.

I am your father.

I think I just met an actual child on this board. Parents need to do a better job of not letting their kid on the internet 2bh

Good thing I have "dysnomia" filtered or I'd have to read the autistic ramblings of an attention whore hotpocket

nigger

Huh… Good thing I can take that off, and you can't filter ## Board Volunteer.

Whoops. Sorry I triggered you so much, 4chan.
I guess you could add "Anonymous" to the filter. I'm sure that would get rid of everything that triggers you.

the "go back to X" shit is the only chemo against redditors and halfchanners we have left. without an exclusive culture this place turns into a redditumblr playground, as evidenced by everything you and
does.

why haven't you left yet? the OP got trips. go away.

I like this guy more and more

which mod are you?
can you sticky the webm thread?

haha le epic bacon meme xD
kill yourself

You must unlearn what you have learned.

Like I said, I'm sorry.

Sorry the only thing you got away from board culture are some clipboard images and buzzword insults.

Sorry our generation failed you, served everything you know on a silver platter and now you're unable to use your brains anymore.

deeply, deeply sorry. just kidding. I dun giv a fog

You probably don't even realize he's trolling you. And if he's not it doesn't matter because you're just as triggered.

Please stop pretending to be an adult, every post is more cringeworthy than the last.

pic related faggot. pretending to be a le epic trole xD doesn't make you any less of a faggot.

You don't seem to understand the situation we are in. We are lacking in both traffic and quality. If you persist in shitposting 'go back to X' every time you see something you don't like, you'll drive off any users which could have stuck around long enough to adapt and actually start pumping out some content.

Back in the day we used "lurk moar", and you know what? It worked. It would make people stick around knowing that they didn't 'get it' yet, and they would usually just watch the flow of traffic until they had a general idea of what was going on.

With the way you newfags do it, you're basically telling everyone that posts something you don't like to 'fuck off' without ever giving them a chance to assimilate. It drives off any growth of traffic and also keeps the board quality in the 'safe-space' mindset. This creates an imageboard that is not only repetitious and scared of new things, but one that is low on traffic and has poor quality.

But go ahead, keep it up. It's fun to see you so buttblistered.

I know but it's fun to kick the Holla Forums's nest.

Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.

This guy gets it. Holla Forums was always about outsiders coming over and showcasing their idiocy and we making fun of them. If all talk alike and think alike there would be no need to even post. think about and take it all in, meine Kinder.

shiggy diggy mr. one digit age guy

No, it didn't work. To them, "lurk moar" was just another meme. They'd see someone use it in response to their post, and they'd find it funny, because it was just another meme, right? They didn't get the message, the implicit hostility and request to change their newfagish behaivor. "Go back to x" works, at least in part, because it specifically identifies the brand of cancer they're being and tells them to either change to not be that cancer or leave. And if they want to stay they need to change to stop having people tell them to go back to x.

t. projecting

Is this your final for? Apply yourself.

8channers are simply too triggered about everything.
Lulz don't happen because Holla Forums is triggered by "muh personal army"
Trolls don't happen because "XDDP RETENDING TO BE RETARDED"

Most of these memes came about after chanology and occupywallstreet both failed. Anons don't seem to realize that they're perpetuating forced memes designed to destroy our community.

I could go on and on, but I won't.

That's kind of the entire joke.

What we've got here is failure to communicate.

I don't think they'll ever get it user. they act like a redditor, and when people call them out for it they do a 360 and say they've successfully trolled you or talk about how butthurt you must be, when all you did was call them out for their faggotry. the fact that even the mods are against the type of culture meant to whip them into shape makes this place practically doomed. if dysnomia wants to rule over an army of redditors, sure. let them do that. but the people that care about the anons they're talking to will move somewhere else, and the redditors will move with them looking for the freshest new memes, and then there'll be no one to rule over.

that's because last time we let what redditors like you think are so funny (epin raidz and epin trolez) perpetuate, we got halfchan. the imageboard dedicated to redditors, because the admins don't care about their userbase- they just want traffic. and now it's happening again.

We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.

If you gonna hate, might at least get your rumors straight
about Doom the Great, a lot more confident
Came a long way since the days we had to rhyme for rent
It was time well spent, vented
Spelt and dented, hell-bented and heaven-scented

Nice anecdotal fallacy there.

This is a great way to figure out if someone's a redditor faggot or not. You don't consider yourself "one of us", part of the chan userbase. You're an outsider looking in. You're obviously a ledditorfag.

You fucking retard. YOU are one of the people that ruined raids. Raids used to be actually fun, when everybody raiding was competent and was doing it not for a personal goal but just for laughs. Then redditors like you came along. You saw native anons raid, and you figured you could harness that power for your own personal goals. But when we denied your personal army requests, and you kept being an obnoxious faggot, we got tired of it and bred a counter-culture to the incoming waves of redditor newfaggotry. If it weren't for newfag redditors, we would still have the things that newfag redditors like so much.
And "trolls" were never funny. Even from the beginning it was people calling out other people for just pretending to be retarded. The only ones that EVER liked trolling were redditorfags.

We're not triggered. We've just seen our community go down at the hands of reddit newfags and shitty moderators unwilling to do quality control, and now it's happening again.

They won't get it. Look at spouting fallacy buzzwords he read about on wikipedia once here. A typical reddit cuck, demonstrating a failure to understand how imageboards live and die beyond his beloved epin rage faces and raids. What a faggot.

Maybe YOU should go back to 4chan? :^)

MUH
U
H

SEKRIT
E
K
R
I
T

CLUB
L
U
B

you're one of those idits aren't u?

Face it. If the moderators don't have quality control you end up with 4chan Holla Forums.

If they DO quality control, you end up with 4chan Holla Forums.

You will complain about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you can. That's the nature of being of people like you. Nobody cares anymore.

You are one retard little nigger, aren't you?

No, raids are ruined because the userbase switched to people that make raids turn up shitty. People like you.

Quads dont lie

HOLY FUCK CHECKEEEEEM

all confirmed for retards at the hands of the glorious dubs and quads.

witnessed

DEMOTE DEMOTE DEMOTE CANCER SPREADING FAJITA MONSTER

quite the most revisionist bullshit i've ever read outside of Holla Forums
laughable assertion. even the dates don't add up.

Oh wow, another one of them.

Oh wow. Get laughed off did you?

Go back to your containment board.
>>>/leftyb/
>>>Holla Forums

DING DONG THE DYSNOMIA IS DEAD

don't forget to swallow nigger

nice subverting dumb Holla Forums goon