Last attempt to be social

kek

i tend to avoid doing drugs when families are around. basically i only take weed and drink. i hate chemicals.

grow the fuck up, faggit. are you literally 16 years old?

Try again another time. Also pick up 15 year old girls next time. Earn that pariah status, Statutorius.

hard drugs, chemical, weed alcohol are different.
what should i do then mr edgy ?

Not that user but maybe Adderall?

thanks for proving my point. this has nothing to do with being edgy you fucking media sheep. "buhh muh chemicals are bad and alcohol is fine"

Not that user but maybe bridges?

Hmmm…

fucking retard.

They're not dumbass

If you want to learn to be social, don't ever go to a fucking family event.

Go to events where people will at least have somewhat equal interests like you.
I don't care if thats an anime convention, a lan party, an open source convention or whatever else you might be able to find. But at least go to something where you set yourself up for success. Going somewhere where you know nearly nobody but also are unlikely to share interests with anybody requires you to already be rather social to get going.

A limited amount of alcohol may also help, but know how much you can handle and don't drink more than that unless everybody else does as well.

theyre all chemicals, dipshit

That was worst attempt to be social so it was mentioned. My objective was, lets be social with neighbors too.

The problem is, i don't like being surrounded by lots of people. Once went to club with friends they are normies and goes well with people.

1hr was awkward trying to move. i couldn't take more. get drunk and dance like ape. went to apartment and slept. nothing especial there as well.

no shit, literally everything is a chemical, water, cyanide, bleach, ammonia

why don't you demonstrate your logic by trying some of those chemicals…

kek
stay buttmad faggit
l2read

i injected one chemical into my brain, now im a smarty pants, i can even count to a million, i could probably count to a billion if i tried.

The one thing I look forward to in the summer, ruined.

kill me

not same user, but naw man, you're da idiot here.

Maybe some people just weren't born to be social. Perhaps it's simply how you brain's biology is like and there's nothing you can do about it. Unless you know an Einstein-tier neurological doctor, there really isn't much to do about it. Even if there were 4 or 12 amazing friends which teached you how to socialize, you'd still be forcing yourself to do something you weren't naturally born for, just like every genetical autist who tries to integrate into society.

Why doesn't someone just tell naturally depressed people that life is optional and the way your genes combine is accidental and always results in flaws?
I wonder if Holla Forums can still be able to make painless suicide open and acceptable, what with this being the year 2016 where even a degenerate muslim and tranny is tolerated to high ends and even accepted.

Oh Jacob… it certainly does not help, that you are - without a doubt - the most ugly man I have ever met!