What's the legal masturbation age in your country?

What's the legal masturbation age in your country?
I'm polish and the lma is 20+ here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abduction_and_forced_conversion_of_Coptic_women
ibtimes.co.uk/anti-isis-foreign-legion-ex-skinheads-angry-white-men-swell-ranks-christian-militia-fighting-1510550
in-board.pw/
stormfront.org/forum/t1027859/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Egypt here , if you have a dick then you are ready

wait, i need authorization to fap?

HOLY SHIT MORE~!!!!

MOAR NOW!!!!!

There are Christians in Egypt?

egypt isnt europe and shes not christian.
topfag

Europe it's not Middle East and they have muslims by millions anyway, why cannot have christians in egypt?

soon

legal masturbation age? For what purpose? We don't have any masturbation laws in Scandinavia.

10-20% of Egypt's population are Coptic Christians, but they're usually oppressed.

I really appreciate your information.
Like always, christians are killed and the fucking pope does nothing.

Now if that isn't worth cumming into, I don't know what it is.

There are 18 million in the Middle East. It used to be almost all Christian until Islam showed up and started oppressing everybody.

I live in Egypt lel , christians are not opressed at all not because people like them , but because if you dare to insult or critisize or harass a christian you are considered a terrorist ,and they are the richest people in the country it's like being politically correct towards jews most of the poulation hates them but they are afraid to speak up

is this a meme? i've been masturbating since the 1st grade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abduction_and_forced_conversion_of_Coptic_women

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Yeah - pieces of shit

Anyone who has even heard of the Coptic Church knows how much shit they get off all the ragheads

Muslim detected, pulling that "We're fucking victims" strategy that they learned from the Jews.

That's cute, but inaccurate. Muslims paraded a naked grandma through the streets due to a rumor. Christians were murdered last year due to a rumor of a convert from Islam. The guy who made the Mohamed movie? The movie begins with his own experience. The Muslims rioted and killed Christians and the government arrested and charged Christians as the rioters.

And yeah islam is not a religion of peace trust me on that I lived my whole life in a muslim country they hate you they hate the white man more than niggers they believe europe was a muslim continent mostly (spain-portugal) they believe killing jews gays is Halal so yeah trust me I know better , islam is not a religion of peace

Do ALL sons of Abraham do this? My mother is 1/4 Jew and she does this a LOT!

That's not egypt lol if you consider places like upper egypt cities you are ignorant these places are worst than anywhere in the world theres no education , elec, nothing so what happens there is just like what happens with niggers they are animals and should not be considered humans

Use your tiny mind before you hit the reply button friend

Which country? I have former Muslim in-laws from Muslim region of Philippines. (my wife won't let me go until Duterte puts down Abu Sayef. She literally fears me being kidnapped.) They killed her uncle for her Grandfather's apostacy. Not legal or even Koranic, but Islam gonna Islam no matter what.

And they always kill eachothers with religious reasons or not , not a surprisw

It literally occurred within Egypt's borders so I consider it Egypt.

Your distinctions are probably right though. I have heard it from many sources. not just you.

Already said i'm from egypt, and it is koranic killing apostates just google ffs , I son't mean people here will come after you with katanas if you're atheist or gay but they truly believe that you need to be killed but they won't take the move

all egypt is uneducated mudslime camel jokeys, maybe the people in the cities have stopped raping goats, but it's only because there are no goats in the cities

Semetic semantics

There's no law in these parts of egypt and i'm not even joking , an eye for an eye if someone gets killed his family is gathered and they make a plan to kill the killer , it's not a place where any human can live they are simply animals

It is Koranic to kill Apostates. However her Uncle was not apostate. Her grandfather was, and his other sons, but her uncle returned to Islam. They are SUPPOSED to spare you if you return. I didn't specify.

Damn. What hope is there for the country then? Anything you want the outside world to know politically?

Muslims are just pissed their jihadi leader Morsi is in a prison waiting to be executed.
I'm happy that those 2 Al-Jazeera "journalists" will see the hangmans rope too. Al-Jazeera is terrorist TV, funded by the jihadist Qatari government.

Egypt's military owns most of the property in the country and they were horrified to see the incompetent Muslim Brotherhood destroy the economy in only 2 years. Thats why they took the country back and stabilized it again. The people demanded it.

I like how you started by saying "Christians are not opressed at all"

Then everyone called out out because it's obviously bullshit, and now you're saying "Well, it's not that bad in the big cities, and it's not like we hunt you down and kill you, we just want to and we hate you"

Good job

I genuinly don't see something the world needs to know, because people in egypt actually are okay with these rules so it's not like they are all oppressed with shari'a law and dictator they believe they are on the right way , statistics show that 95% egyptians is the law of the land , but someone like me who is part of let's say the 1% or maybe even less we hide our true beliefs but every day our numbera are growing , you are getting more muslims (europe-america) and we are getting more atheists so it's that , but what I would like is a Sjw exchange like if they truly believe that islam is not a religion of terror why don't they come live here ? And I will go live where they do if they like and respect islam so much

Lol if you believe that's opression go to saudi arabia - oman- abudhabi .. Christians are literally living in the most safe space for them in the middle east after lebanon which is really open minded

Egypt is totally shit right now .. You don't read the news don't you? Pricea are now the double from last year

So is DPRK or the Congo or Somalia

Christians in Iraq are surprisingly well off and happy, they even started a government funded crusade against ISIS

So what'a your IQ?

I don't know what the media fuckinf tells you guys .. But there's no "Iraq,Libya,Syria" it's a fucking war zone , how is living in a warzone better for anyone ? What the fuck are you somking m8 because I need that

What convinced you that atheism is truth? I would love for more Muslims to choose atheism, but I don't know the thought process.

We (The West in General, Christians included) would love more people like you to develop your countries.

This guy is clearly on the hash. Christfags are literally being crucified over there. Iraq/Libya/Syria are due to the America/Russia pissing contest as well as the old Sunni/Shia conflict + (((them))) fanning the flames and directing them at each other.

The only plus side is their division prevents a unified Muslim superstate that could jihad on the level they did in the middle ages.

might actually happen. Grazing sheep eat all the grass and desertified what was once the "fertile crecent"

That's fucking scary.

H-hold me user.

I will but no homo. They might stone me for being an OP.

Well i'm not an atheist i'm an apatheist I don't care that much , but yeah read the Qur'an , live with muslims , thats enough they are full of hatred and madness , but they won't act on it , like the bitch in highschool who really wanted to get fucked but she kept it low

Yup everyword there is right me as someone who is surrounded by muslims I promise you they are ready for jihad more than ever

Never said they were in the middle east numbnuts, I'm pointing out how fucking retarded the "at least it's better than…" logic is

In any case Egypt is North Africa, not the Middle east, and Saudi is Arabian Peninsula

Don't play get into an IQ contest with a westerner, you will never win

ibtimes.co.uk/anti-isis-foreign-legion-ex-skinheads-angry-white-men-swell-ranks-christian-militia-fighting-1510550

I know a mental guy that went over there for the chance of a tear up

Wait ..You believe that egypt is not considered part of the middle east .. That's enough to show how ignorant you actually are

Pretty based actions on the parts of those skinheads.

Sinai maybe, but you wouldn't say "the nile is a river in the middle east" you'd say it's a river in africa

That explains ISIS. I would hope this conflict goes on longer so as to draw the sincere fighters there to die. The longer it draws on and the more of them die the better off the world is.

However that is my limited view of the situation. What would you do in our situation?

Russia is doing a great job , they don't allow muslims to protest and russian civillians beat the shit out of muslims if they cross the line

Truth. I may not like Putin as a person , I may doubt the sincerity of his Christianity, but DAMN, that man knows how to get results.

Oddly his army is majority Sunni Muslim and they still fight ISIS with loyalty to Russia.

The Russian army… is majority muslim?

yes

Naw thats bullshit most Russian soldiers are Orthodox Christian. They do have some Chechen muslims and they're kept well corraled into loyalty by Kadyrov.

no

in-board.pw/

What do you think happens once they bomb their way into Turkey and Tuekey becomes member of the EU? Muslim uprisings from the ghettos all over Europe come to greet them. Fifth columns.

stormfront.org/forum/t1027859/