Talk about click baiting bullshit

Talk about click baiting bullshit.

Fuck off

Why not do a sonic vs flash episode? Does anyone give a shit about quicksilver besides days of future past movie fans ?

Why do we even have that

Death Battle is pretty goddamned generic casual Youtube shit, so I'm not sure why you're posting it here unless you want to advertise it. To that, I say please be hit by a truck.

Webm or delet this

Dude..Death Battle has always been shit. And I'm not talking about that Goku vs Superman fight either. I mean, Starscream lost a fucking pony..a FUCKING PONY. That's like saying a Sherman Tank would be wrecked in a collision with a sports car.

Let me guess. Quicksilver won because of MUH MCU bullshit?

But the MCU version is dead and forgotten

fuck off

Because it's convenient

faggot

nope, Flash won because the speed force is fucking broke as shit.

I can't even imagine how an argument for Quicksilver would go when Flash can pull out the "one attosecond" and "outrun death" feats.

Those were in there, right?

Wait..I just remembered..there was a fight between Flash and Quicksliver in JLA/Avengers. If I recall, Pietro won.

yep, the one thing I will give Deathbattle credit for, they actually do their research 98% of the time.

Was it for charity?

I still say that makes sense given Starscream's main talent is failing to kill teenagers and fucking up absolutely everything he's in charge of

Is there an anime OC getting killed by American hero? No? Then there will only be a small amount of salt.

Hiding in plain sight, I guess…

Fuck off screwattack shill.

Something about Flash having to stop to rescue someone in trouble and Pietro capitalize on that…I could be wrong.

It's shit.

Come on

And talking shit to the Autobots only to get his ass handed by them

And Flash's actions just made things worse…you know, like in Flashpoint.

Do you expect anything better from Death Battle than clickbait?

Although sometimes their research leaves out important details.

I'm more peeved that they basically stopped doing joke matchups, though.

There is Rwby blonde braud winning over Tifa, which was bullshit since they nerfed Tifa to the point that none of her punches fucked that bitch up.