chaturbate.com/warmfreshpaint/

Other urls found in this thread:

tr.im/AioEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"She"

I said "he", faggot

Does sucking a dick make you gay?

if it's a feminine cock, then no

The only thing that i don't like from him it's that ugly scar that have.

gay_jew_with_aids this was you?

yeah

Nice work, lol

It's so easy to ban evade on CB, all you have to do is log out, clear cookies and then make a new acct. You don't even have to switch IPs

Hahaha nice one.

Hes a CD not a tranny, he crossdresses in order to fuck other crossdressers. He will also poop on camera for 20 bucks and sit in a shitty diaper

Now I'm uncomfortable.

Nothing about this comment is true.

explain picture of him shitting in a diaper for 20 ?

You sure that isn't someone else?>>5882979

Damn i lost all the "magic"

nah man that's him, I've known him for years he hangs Kageshi in his off time, with his CD buddies bragging about the trannys he bangs & he hates men

just missed her by 30 minutes

He is a man. ffs.
Mentally ill person is what he is.

Check em?

I think you both mean "it"

It's on chaturbate

"It's" offline.

tr.im/AioEE

Fuck this trap with her beautiful eyes and warm, happy smile, making a damn faggot out of me.

It's okay bb, give in to the homolust.

Fuck you!! It's not even lust. It's that beautiful face and hair.

Why the fuck are traps prettier than real women? Why did God just not make him a girl? Why couldn't I be born a pretty girl like him?

W
H
Y
?

Woah, hey, that' escalated quickly.
And I think to some extent it's because traps often wear ultrafeminine clothing, presumably sometimes at the cost of comfort, while ciswomen don't make that sacrifice.

Although a few people told me that panties of the right size and shape that can hold your cock are comfy as fuck so maybe that bit about comfort is questionable.

Well, more like I read it here on the chans.

I don't want to be a trap, just be born an actual girl. That makes sense though, they put in the effort to be extra girly because of the being a guy thing.

Maybe in the next life I'll luck out.
:^(

Aw, sorry user.
Either you can live out your fantasies as much as you can (shaving, crosdressing, …), or if you think it would only make things worse, you now, don't, and instead try to make out the most out of being a guy?

I'm alright being a guy, for this life. I'd be a shit trap, big and burly as fuck. I'll just hope for the next life to be born petite and a biological ciswimmin. I just want to be tiny and cute once in a while, but only naturally so.

But the trap in OP's pic was a waste being born a guy. Too pretty.

I think one doesn't necessarily need to be feminine for some female clothing to look good on them, pics related.
Although ofc that might not be your case if you're burly af. And naturally, if you also want to be appreciated by your parnter, idk how many women are into that so there.

She'd get a good laugh :^)
Thanks user, but I am who I am. And that's not feminine, no matter the clothes, shaving or even hormones and surgery not that I'd even want they. It's more of a passing wistfulness to live another life.

I'll have to wait for the ability to transfer consciousnesses between bodies.

Yeah. Probably only a few people like that kind of thing. Just throwing it out there.

is it still live?

Probably…

…dead.

I want the same.

It does.