Stalker Bong

Like I said last thread:

I opened Facebook to post the obituary (or whatever you call it), and I'm greeted by a picture of C from yesterday saying he's coming back. He's probably already here today, just in time.

I honestly believe that God is doing this. In my religion, God tests people and tries to lure them to see if they would stay on the right path or take the bait and stray away.

I've strayed away for too much that I'm purposely doing it so he would give me these chances to get C. When I came home from uni, dad's condition was bad, and I wished that if he were to die that he would die when C was here so that he'd come to the funeral. C was only here for a few days and left, then dad's condition got better and he could talk normally again. Two days ago I visited him and his condition became worse than what is was, just when C was almost done and returning home. C comes back, dad dies.

One of my cousins kinda pisses me off. He's a year older than me, and he always acts like he's in charge (not in a bad way), and he seems normal… too normal. But the way he interacts with me is that he tells me what to do like I'm a child or like he knows that I'm socially inept/emotionally detached, and he's always trying to help everyone like he's trying to win points. Like he's trying to show me he's better than me for God knows what reason. I only see the guy once a year, but my amygdala is trying to tell me something is off.

wew

I think that's pretty common.
I'd say you're seeing agency where there is mere coincidence, but oh well I guess.

On a side note: I caught a glimpse of dad's balls. They were fucking huge.
Why didn't I get that?

You never know what you have until you lose it.

I was just reading an image about love and how one even sees the flaws of the person they love as something likeable… and then I get a message of condolences from C.

Well, apparently it's just "think" of the devil.

I need sleep.

Something holding you from going to bed?

Oh that sucks, but it's obviously not God's fault
God is awesome, thanks God

I sincerely hope that if there is a God that God isn't anywhere near as much of a Machiavellian asshole as you seem to hope God is…

My hot headed brother is here. He's here to stir shit up.
I have to stop whatever is in his and my uncle's minds from happening.

What do you mean? What's in their minds?

lol the text in op's image says:
你他妈的黑鬼,这是我的冰淇淋

translated:
you fuckin niggar, this is my icecream

Shit went down.
Brother broke the door of our house and slapped my father's widow.
I called T to help me hold him down if anything happens again.

Just so you know the door is about 3 inches thick.

Motherfucker… I guess your brother's crazy. What did he slap her for?

Because she slapped him.
Yeah she did, but he's a man. He shouldn't hit an old widow, especially not one mourning her husband on his funeral day.

We're all crazy here.

Hopefully at least your little brother isn't.

People dying is a biological inevitability, not an act of God's will.

I got my wish.
C was the first one of everyone I knew from hs and uni to arrive.

Too many coincidences, eh?

Not really.
Did you get a hug?

Even before any of my relatives from my mom's side.

Yup.

Did you prolong it as long as possible?
Also I know your dad died and you went through shit but did you pop a boner?

I mean ofc you can't be holding him for minutes that would be odd.
But you can let him know somehow… hold him just a little bit longer, be reluctant in letting him go, so on.

I want him to see me as a normal person.
I wouldn't do that here.

It's just a matter of degree imo. It doesn't have to be creepy weird for him to get that you needed the hug (although… I suppose it is harder to convey you needed it from him not anyone else…).

I used to see my father's wife as a trust-worthy person.
But I'm starting to feel something off.

Goddamned you're a wonderful modtherfucker. Don't change stalker user, these threads have become something I look forward to.

I don't think you even know what being normal is or ever could be.

Also, what religion are you? I gotta know now. Sorry your dad died but I hope it will bring you and your target closer together. Once he finds out just how much you love him, how much you've sacrificed and suffered for him, he'll have to love you. I'd be pretty impressed, were it me. Good luck m8.

Anything in particular?

Yesterday she said I could stay in the house.
Today she kicked me out. I fucking knew it.

Just like that, didn't give any reasons?
Is that the house you have been living in the whole time (notwithstanding dorm) or?

Well, I've certainly missed something. Can anyone give me the tl;dr on what this kind user has posted so far?

My dad's house. Been living there all my life until uni.

She kicked me out for reasons that I don't wanna talk about.

Stalking a guy. But lately I can't see him, so I talk about other stuff.

Meaning you don't have a place to stay (or at least place of your own)?

I guess I could screencap some posts so you don't have to fill in everyone new all over again… but idk if you want this these floating around.

Been with my mom after the divorce.

It's better if there aren't any screencaps, but I can't stop anyone.

My brother told me my dad's widow said a lot of shit about me that I didn't do.

Fucking cunt.

I won't make them then.

Huh, what a bitch.
Your brother is still a maniac for wrecking that door though.
Is he the kind of guy who would make shit up though? Since he is pissed at her himself, obviously.
Otherwise you just had the wrong impression of her when you thought she was okay I guess…

My brother is arrogant, but not a liar.
She said the same thing to my uncle, so I'll ask him.

That bitch and her son are spreading these lies.

My family got bantz.
My uncle was greeting his own aunt.
Uncle:"How are you doing, sweetie?"
Aunt:"Better than you"

Would there be any financial incentive for your dad's wife to murder him?

He had cancer WAY before he married her.
He's had it for 6 years.

I'm sorry, I guess? I know you don't exactly have reason to grieve

She is obviously financially motivated, though.

The men in the family are talking about the procedures that need to be done, like death certificate and whatnot so that my little brother could have another legal guardian and the like, while all she talks about is the money that she's supposed to get.

Lies come pouring out of her mouth every time I see her now.

She said that my father used to sit on one couch and she'd sit on the opposite. I'd like to inherit the other one just to burn it and spite her.

Wee hee

Uppu

That some messed up family shit right there.
Anything new at all with C?

Nope, nothing.
I can't free myself for him in these coming days.

Makes sense I suppose.
What about your little brother btw, how is he handling it?
If you're okay with sharing, is he yor half brother or a uh, blood brother i guess is the word?

He's much better now.
He's a full brother.

Is he still a child/preteen? Or a teenager?
There's got to be quite the age difference between you two. I have it similar, only I'm the young one.

Man. By that time I hadn't even lost my dog, much less someone from the family.
Be a good big brother to him, user.

I don't like him, never did, but at least when I was in a fit of rage yelling at my family and with no control over myself (my voice got louder and louder without me noticing) I didn't cuss and say words like "fuck" in front of him.

Whoop

Well I guess either you have a shitty family or it's you who's the asshole.

Both, fam.

Or that I guess.
But mostly bump.

I discovered that I have a mole on my left nut.

May but need not suck. Is it one of those that kind of protrude out of the skin, or just a (flat) mark?

Flat dot.

Eh it's fine then I would say, unless it's the size of Manhattan.
Robin Banks has one on his taint close to the balls. It's almost like a trademark of his.
Pic related (click only if you are gay and a faggot).

Page 1? But there aren't any new posts…

It's a super secret way of bumping. Just delete your post afterward.

Bump. Any news OP?
On C, on your family situation, ball/s situation, fapping?

Nothing
Too busy with everything

Shiiiiieeet

Wew

My uncle who initially believed what her son said about me actually thinks she's a bitch.

Going through an old album of my father, I realized that I would've been born two decades earlier and the son of a white woman. She ran away and he married my mother 17 years after his first marriage.
There's a huge age gap between my parents; she was a toddler when he first got married.

My father had an unnerving look in his eyes in all his old pictures, like a psychopath or something.

Correlation does not imply causation. Typical logical fallacy.

I want normies to fuck off

I wish I was a normie, user. But thanks for the compliment.

In other news: GoT finale was amazing, despite the rest of the season being dull.

I stopped watching after season 2… waiting for the whole thing to end and then watch.

You'll have everything spoiled for you, mang.
You probably already had it spoiled.

GoT Summary:
People fuck, people die, some other shit happens, the end.

I'm leaving town for a few days.

😅

😅

A bit, yeah.

Going to have some peace and quiet from the famil drama? Have you had some since?

I have stuff to do, but that's also a part of it, yeah.
I'm already feeling better here.

Good news to hear while bumping, mhmm.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Mind the thread cap. Just 7 pages atm.

Really, WOW EXCELLENT GOOD.

I was just bumping the thread, Fag.

Really, WOW EXCELLENT GOOD.

Someone call the twitter police 😂 😂 😂 arrest this nigga for being a savage 😂 😂 😂

bump

My dad dies and C is the first of my friends in the funeral.
I post a pic to Instagram and C is the first to like it.

What does this say about him or us, anons?

Jesus fuck. Looks like that shit's under his eyelids.

Honestly, I think it just means you are seeing too much meaning in coincidences.
Someone else could have arrived earlier than C.
C could have decided to go for a walk instead of turning on the computer or phone or whatever and liked the instagram pic a few hours later.
Would any of that somehow mean C cares for you less?

Not doing either would mean that he didn't care.
Even T, my best friend, who came earlier that day at my request and was already dressed, who already knew where the house was and is MUCH closer than C (our places' streets intersect the same road and are on the far west of the city while C is at the far east), didn't arrive before him.

I think the time to strike is now. I'm sorry user, but he's probably only doing this because he's a normal human being and his hormones and social conditioning are telling him being there for you and your family is the "right" thing to do.

However, its only matter of time before the social convention is fulfilled and he no longer feels any obligation towards you or your family, instead feeling fully justified in distancing himself again and focusing on his own business.

You have to catch him alone, soon, make some time, and then confess to him that you love him so deeply that it hurts, and so strongly that you can't fathom the thought of him leaving ever again. If you could also show him some kind of proof of your devotion, something he might appreciate, that would be really good too. I'll be praying for you user, I really want to see you guys end up together.

And this has worked for you?

I've only ever loved my parents, and they love me on instinct. But if someone who wasn't forced by genes to love me was so obsessed with me, I don't know, that would mean a lot. Maybe even enough for me to love them back.

Religion is an excuse to do whatever you want to do or how you feel
fuck god I'm gonna kill myswelf

oh I love god

if someone is a good person he'll do good deeds with or without believing in god
same with bad people
I honestly wished I could believe in god cause it would give me some inner peace or strength or some bullshit

I would say I would feel flattered but idk that it'd necessarily make me love them.
Now that I think about it…
There's this person who at least had a crush on me (ahem, online that is). I liked them but that was it.
Then they moved on, we kept talking, and then I started feeling something for them (but they got a bf at that time so too bad).