Strrmmmm

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: PUPPET MASTER 8

Yes, there is a #8… there's like 13 of them

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of racially charged things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

bump

It's pretty weird how you advertise just like the CP spam.

It's pretty weird how your mother jerks off pigs

It's pretty weird how you are a massive faggot

0/10

go away daiperboi

bump

bamp

we need more people in here

SLIME CITY

whatever that is. I don't even have an image for it.

Channel bans connections from tor. wtf?

too many spammers

Stuck watching my own movies then..

Just don't use tor, how hard is that?

OR

play with your own butthole

When i was a teen I used to take my little brother's toothbrush and rub the bristles all over my asshole, especially if it was itchy. I did this for years.

Playing with butthole then.

its pree fun in here tbh fam

Now Playing!

FIVE!

```==GET READY FOR FREDDY==```

FUCK MAKE THIS SHIT WORK

DAMNATION ALLEY

Post nuclear holocaust movie

KENNEDI BUMP
E
N
N
E
D
I

B
U
M
P

Kennedi

Kennedi Cotarelo (the one in Forest City), I learned my lesson and I'll never hurt you again.

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 2!!

A bunch of the same cast from return of the living dead return in different roles in this epic horror comedy.

CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED BIGFOOT-RAPE MOVIE NOW PLAYING!

Night of the Demon