Indiana Results Monitoring Thread

So the last time I had one of these, half of you stupid boyim shat all over it while the other half ignored it, despite producing conclusive evidence that the vote was rigged in Florida and North Carolina.

In Indiana, delegates are given in a WTA (Winner-Take-All) fashion to the winner of each Congressional district, with each district receiving 3 delegates. Delegates are selected by each Congressional district's GOP - meaning no, stormderps, you don't get a say in who is chosen, and since only members of the pre-existing Congressional District Committee (one for each Congressional district) may even attend the meeting, you don't get the watch the process or hear their deliberations, either (Rule 10-1). Delegates are bound to vote for the highest vote-getter for their Congressional district on the first ballot only, after which they become unbound (Rule 10-2).

Source: indiana.gop/sites/default/files/Republican State Party Rules .pdf

The strategy for district-based WTA is to nickel and dime Trump out of delegates, meaning that we are most likely to see Trump narrowly lose a few key counties that will cause him to lose districts, and thus lose delegates. This is most likely to be accomplished via a lone state employee altering elections returns either as they come in or after they've been published in hopes that no one is watching - indeed, in past elections, no one has been. Luckily for us, the Indiana Elections Divisions conveniently provides us a website to monitor county election returns as well as the statewide aggregate, with update times and total ballot counts for each candidate.

Action Steps
1. Visit in.gov/apps/sos/primary/sos_primary16 and select two counties from the dropdown list, each in separate tabs, to monitor. Post "#CountyName" ITT when you select a county to monitor.

2. Also keep a tab open for this in.gov/apps/sos/primary/sos_primary16?page=office&countyID=-1&partyID=-1&officeID=36&districtID=-1&districtshortviewID=-1&candidate=# page, which is the statewide presidential vote count totals for all candidates of both parties.

3. Take screenshots every time the data is updated. If ANYTHING changes, screenshot, save, and upload. If you do not wish to include your desktop and browser, use a page saver such as Pearl Crescent to capture only the data on the page you're viewing.

Other urls found in this thread:

er.ncsbe.gov/?election_dt=03/15/2016&county_id=0&office=FED&contest=0
in.gov/sos/elections/files/Voting_Systems_Used_in_Indiana_2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait Rach why are you trying to help Holla Forums achieve something it wants?

>>implying that is not always the case
smh tbh lad
We need to have mandatory reading comprehension tests here.

FMS (Frequently Made Shitposts)
1. HURRR UR DUM! WE WON' FIND NUFFINS!
I was personally able to observe multiple instances of elections fraud using the tactics I listed above. If we had a team of people on this, we could likely catch more. Given the growing importance of each and every state contest, it is more and more likely that elections will have their results altered.

2. wel hw u no dey's fuxin w/ da results
As stated in the OP, my last thread resulted in proof that tens of thousands of votes in NC were altered (likely Trump-to-Cruz conversions) before publication of various updates, and that votes were taken away from nearly every candidate in Florida in the middle of returns coming in. The fact that results are being altered in the middle of election night returns suggests that it is merely one employee per state involved in the adjustment of a few numbers. Perhaps they do it because they support a candidate other than the winner, or because they are being bribed, blackmailed, threatened - the possibilities go on. Regardless, the available evidence suggests a small footprint for the elections rigging, meaning that this isn't an overarching statewide conspiracy but rather a surgically-targeted alteration of the data being done in secret, with the fewer people involved, the better for whoever is organizing it.

3. B-b-but Rach, if they really are just rigging the election in this way, why would ZOG do it so openly and not in total secrecy?
Perhaps because they don't have to. How many news articles did the last thread generate? How many journalists looked into it? How many people outside of Holla Forums were even paying attention? Zero. There is no need for a more convoluted plan that the one I posit.

I'll take #Dearborn and #Wabash . Now you stupid boyim take two counties each as well or get mown down by the
LEFT WING DEATH SQUADS
at work here.

Hey Rach how many of your Reddit buddies are gonna commit suicide when the "fascist" Trump wins?

Why do you keep coming here?

So I was poking around the site's code and found this on the statewide presidential results page.

Statewide   (D&R) Democratic Hillary Clinton 0  
Every other candidate's section is identical. It looks to me like this means that statewide vote totals will have to be manually inserted, and possibly even manually added up as well. Whereas other states - including ones that had their results altered, like North Carolina - have automatic update systems such as that you don't even have the option to manually enter in data like this, it appears that Indiana has yet another gaping vulnerability in its election reporting systems at the state level.

Can any HTML-script-Java-coding-guru-white-privileged-nerd give insight on this?

Looking at it, it is as you say, they are manually entering it. It means easily that they could manually enter in whatever they want, but then I didn't pay close enough attention to how other states were doing with electronic machines. States like AZ also did paper ballots, but I don't remember where else.

That male chauvinist pig will never win. #ReadyForHillary #DealWithIt

Then why the fuck are you here alerting us to supposed voter fraud?

The fuck are you even talking about? Manually entered? Those are just scripts to generate the page.

Then look at the page for North Carolina and find me the equivalent code.

er.ncsbe.gov/?election_dt=03/15/2016&county_id=0&office=FED&contest=0

I'll be waiting, manpig.

Eat shit Rachfag.

So you can help me prevent Sandernistas from hijacking the election from Myss Clyntyn, of cyyrse.

#CantPilloryTheHillary #FymynystRyvylytyyn

Stormderps, lydyys and gentlepigs.

's are just links retard

To redpill you heavily bluepilled neo-Nazis, of course. Who else will free your mind like I can?

I'm not exactly sure what you're redpilling us about here dude.

Give the pig a prize, he's figured out an exceedingly basic facet of the much more complicated general picture!

So now that you've identified wood, how big is the forest?

Fymynysm, intellectual honesty, lybyryl enlightenment, multiculturalism, diversity - the list goes on, but basically everything good and wholesome that you fascist ingrates automatically reject due to your inborn hatred of all things progressive.

I win converts to the cause of 21st Century values all the time, though, so don't worry - I'm definitely having an effect.

Why do you avatarfag as this very feminine man?

Trump gets the rep nomination, it's over for you and any cunt you hope to elect. You're either shitposting and don't actually care, or you don't realize this very simple fact. Voter turn out has been abysmal for the dems and meanwhile, on the republican side, you already know.

The more I see of your work, the more I think you exist to be controlled opposition in another fashion. You definitely are not in Canada as some have said.

So let's see, about an hour into the thread and how many counties are being monitored by how many volunteers?

Oh right, two. By one. Me.

#8cucks #ManpigExtinction

Oh really? And who is it that's controlling me, to what extent, and to what end? Please, I'd love to hear about how my life works.
Nor am I a manpig. Took you this long to figure out, did it?

Rach you homo, the polls aren't closed yet.
#Switzerland and #Tippecanoe

Fun fact: 61% of registered voters in Indiana live in a county that only uses electronic machines for voting. The remaining 29% live in counties that have paper ballots, but use optical scanners to count them.

Source:
in.gov/sos/elections/files/Voting_Systems_Used_in_Indiana_2015.pdf

You're definitely male.

Which is why we need to get on this. The time to start paying attention is before (((they))) pull something, not after.

In any case, thank you, user, for volunteering.

Between us, we are monitoring the results for 173,969 registered voters, or 6.11% of the total.

Uhhh, yeah, Anonymous, Richard Mandow here and I totally agree with that comment, haha! That Rach is so totally a dude and it's completely obvious - I mean, just look at the way she - I mean HE! - completely brutalizes us and our fellow manpigs in debate daily. I mean, it'd be pretty emasculating to know that was done by a strong and highly independent womyn, so I'm glad we can agree it's just a fellow manpig, right?! Don't disagree with me on this one or you'll run the risk of challenging my exceedingly narrow world view and shattering my fragile manpig ego.

And besides, what kind of stupid gyrl even likes politics? That's boy stuff for sure! I'm so glad I have these outdated traditional gender roles to tell me what to expect of others without having to know their interests or abilities.

YOU'RE WHITE
MAAAAAAAAAAALE

KEK

The New York Times is claiming that Trump has 50,430 votes. There's just one problem: The Indiana Elections Division, the state's official elections body, says Trump only has 11,558 votes, and 50,000 votes haven't even been counted yet total.

No I mean, its pretty obvious you're not female. It has nothing to do with emasculation or anything like that.

I like Richard, can we call you Richard?

At this point nobody with half a brain takes your shit seriously, so you must be 100% rdoing it for attention

Sorting through the counties to see who's giving up returns this early, I've only found Allen County thus far as having submitted a single precinct's results.

Aaaand the first discrepancy of the night.

Wrongpublican vote counts updated, Democrats remain frozen. Really? You count all those new ballots and not even a single pyrsyn in any precinct in question voted Democrat? Sounds fishy.

That's voter turnout as in percent voter turnout, not vote totals. #GetKuktM8 #PostScreens

Missing Democratic ballots possibly accounted for as Democrat vote totals change while Wrongpublicans remain static. Regardless, votes come in by precinct, not by party - something may be going on here.

hey OP, i know you're trying to distract Holla Forums and all, just like every liberal would do in every rally they crash with no survivors.
uh
this is somewhat unrelated to Holla Forums, do you feel safe behind a computer screen? cause i sure do.

They are editing vote totals.

Found an instance of the vote counts changing here. Interestingly, it was only a state house race, and both candidates lost votes, but not enough to change their positions. More votes were added later than resulted in the formerly second place candidate (the challenger) being in first place.

No confirmed editing of presidential totals, though.

Bumping to #MakeAmericaBlueAgain.

poor little Rach

Nobody even cares anymore

Time to switch personas

Maybe you should become Al Sharpton

Now there's an idea! Thanks, user.

Eat shit learningchode.