If you are a manlet you must post in this thread…

If you are a manlet you must post in this thread…

5'7"

6'7". Short guys have nothing to be ashamed of.

5' 4" and still work it

that's pretty sad
are you 14?

Does that count?

work it? what are you on about your 4 inch isn't turning heads.

6'0" last I checked for myself, which was years ago before puberty was over.

5'2
dwarf wizard master race

Nah twenny. If my face was any uglier I'd get no action but it pays off. I've often had gfs, only one sex one night stand, she was ugly but fresh pussy, no lips and I pumped cum into her for 12 seconds

I believe manlet starts at 5'8" and goes downward. It gets pretty pathetic at about 5'3" and under 5' its pretty much time to kill yourself.

6'2" reporting in.
I know that I'm not one to talk but I don't think anyone truly becomes a manlet unless they're below 5'6".
5'6" is definitely short but you still have a chance at accomplishing something non-manlet teir, unlike actual manlets.

I'm 5'11 and live in Asia, but I only have one thing to say.

We would all be fucked without Frodo.

I don't get it.

5'8 reporting in

Doesn't matter too me though since I'll never leave my room to get a gf or reproduce. I dont even want to do those things

5' 6. I was 5' 4 for awhile, then I grew a couple inches more. I wasn't expecting it since I'm already in my 20s.

5'7 Manlet here.

- Be excellent at something
- Have means of giving "value" to help others and grow your network.
- Be modest yet confidence. I always give gratitude to those around me. I usually shout out those that have changed my life for no other reason than just because I can.
- Don't be a cuck.
- Know how to turn women on.
- Dress fabulously.

Be the exceptional manlet because when you are you won't give a fuck.

How do?

Be so excellent at something people will come to you because they will want to use you, but you will charge them high fees to buy the wine that you will drink every day and ask attractive unfunny people what their best jokes are.

the fuck

Experience and lots of failures.

Turning women on comes down to being in her personal space, innuendo/sex topics that adults would relate to, and touching her in ways that would make her feel good.

Other things you can do:

- Hand on Dick
- RMT massage
- Kissing / Biting her neck (but not enough to leave her a hickey) vampire-style.

Yeah, 14

5'4 here.
;_;

5'9" reporting in
;_;

also penis is average af too

That guy really telegraphs his punches.

I think I am like 6ft, and don't really care.

What's up with his feet?

He wants to buy his shoes in man sizes

your dick or hers?

6'3

6'2"

I slap manlets girlfriends on the ass to see what they do.