Well congrats int,intl,freech where ever you decide to shitpost at right now

well congrats int,intl,freech where ever you decide to shitpost at right now.
How does it feel?
You guys managed to achieve the exact opposite of what you wanted.

Free speech is dead and their is only rules now.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the survivors and they aren't going away anytime soon and you know what?

People are gonna come to Holla Forums and they'll embrace the rules of the living boards.

Holla Forums is dead, long live Holla Forums.

good thing Holla Forums has no rules! no traffic either so its not a 'living board'

they're just fucking autists who had a hard on for the administration

not on Holla Forums tho

you are a goon too

He probably is. Goons are always making "goons did X" threads despite never accomplishing anything except Josh, he actually fucked this site over for good this January.

Holla Forums is dead

What!
when did that happen?

"Holla Forums is dead!" cried Anonymous, as he posted again.

Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

Holla Forums doesn't even have 3 pages now, within the week it will barley have one.

I don't understand, what are people fearing exactly?

so get to posting faggot.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

oh I will but will you discuss things that are posted?

user, you don't understand how often I post. I have to fill out a captcha around every hour.

I respond to any post that responds to me. I try to keep the community flowing and i make a lot of OC.
I love this place too much, it needs a new spark.

excellent

did you post it yet?

16chan is the future of imageboards

Take the Josh pill, kid.

I'm finding something, I don't want to create a low energy thread

I'd kill myself first before going there
and no I would not stream it.

Josh is a kike that fucks himself up the ass with black dildos

Stay here then. We don't want Holla Forums dick suckers anyway.

then stop advertising here you personification of autism.

Thanks user. I'm currently posting in a thread myself. Decided to dump some Holla Forumsidya art

You know you can't stay away from this 8 dick girl. That's why you keep coming back. That's why everyone keeps coming back and blocked your bitch ass from the other boards.

Kek has confirmed that josh loves 8chans futacock

he who has taken the heh pill knows exactly how freech will end up.

t. cuckime pro

v&ed?

kek has spoken

take the eh pill, lads

t. genetic dude

will it make me happy?

You know i used to like some of you guys. I used to find you amusing. But it's because off faggots like this one that i can now only fantasize about tracking you all down one by one and doing unimaginable horrors to all of you. And you know what? It makes my dick hard. Sometimes i masturbate to the thought of hanging little shits like you upside down by your feet like a squealing piggy and gutting you from your groint to your neck and watching your entrails fall out onto the floor. I wish i could fuck your dead corpse in the mouth and cum with the biggest fucking nut of my life inside of you. But first maybe i'd cut out your tongue and take you into the woods and tie you to a tree. Maybe i'd come back every day and peel off pieces of your skin until there's nothing left and pour salt water all over your wounds. Do you want to know what else i'd do you you little faggot? I'd scalp you with a knife and stuff your hair down your throat until you choked on it. I'd cut off your balls and spoon out your eyes and put your balls in your eyesockets. Then i'd rip off your skin and make a rope out of it and hang every single little fuckface like you that ever crossed my path. I wouldn't do any of this because i think you're a bad person. Or because you actually deserve it. No, i'd do it because no matter how hard you try to sound tough and unafraid you're weak and pathetic and that disgusts me more than you could possibly imagine. I wish you the worst faggot and i hope for your own sake that our paths never cross.