OPIATEFAGGIT

Why are you such a drug addict? Ever Fuck with fentanyl? Why won't you stop being a drug addicted worst Korean shit head? The world wants to know.

Hes prolly fucked up now nigger.

Is he really south korean? That explains why he's such an arrogant bastard.

Prince used Fentanyl, now he's ex-Prince.

Ah but he was also a prince

Well they both have the drama whose thing in common. And possibly the od from opiates thing too one day.

Whore

Fets really good if you base it but the lack of legs is frustrating.

The attention whose went ghost after he was outed as worst Korean, kek.

God damnit

Get in here you dog eating piece of shit.

Apply all the patches to your arm at once, you'll get so high that shit will go dark and then- you'll see God.

what a fucking shit thread

lol fuck koreans. bad tempered gooks. Taiwanese are far superior.

TAIWANESE MASTER RACE

Dude, your a chink? Ewwwww

yeah sorry fam, always been asian. no other race could pull off the amazing shit that i do tbh

Chinese are worse than south Asians tbqh fam. That's saying alto.

Chinese are pretty low on the Asia. Superiority hierarchy.

Right around the same level as Vietnamese…

Bretty sure hes Korean

Why are Asian girls shit in bed?

lol asian girls born in the US are the fucking best in bed. you probably dated a ugly ass fob. white people have shit taste in asian girls

tawainese is like the best of the best chinese that went to their own private island cause they got tired of the dirty mainland mongrels.

Lol wat? No, asian girls are shit in bed. Luckily they're tight because they evolved alongside men with laughably tiny peckers.

yeah cause the 1 asian girl youve ever fucked is representative of all asian girls.

i was bron & raised in socal bruh step the fuck off. we have the densest population of asians in the entire US. my highschool was 65% asian. been banging asian chicks longer than ive been able to drive a car.

Pretty sure flushing queens has a higher % than that

lol all my cousins live in flushing

SoCial and Queens… So your entire family consist of small dicked whiny attention whoring insufferable friendless faggot pussiez eh?

This, the only asian chick I've fucked that was not shit in bed was Filipino. And that hardly even counts.

sucks for you. quiet asian girls are the craziest in bed and always get the most wet. i love it when they drip all over my cock and balls.

Kek

No sex for almost a year here. Body pillows and ona holes are becoming viable options.