Indiana Primary Thread: JFK Edition

Will Trump win the 57 delegates? Will Cruz be revealed as the Zodiac Killer?
Tune in later tonight, same Trump-time, same Trump-channel, to find out!
One hint: The wildest is yet to come!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q9miG163Ec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80
nbcnews.
archive.is/jqMY1
scribd.com/doc/311392813/West-Virginia-PPP-Poll-Trump-Dominates-Results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/match4lara-mixed-race-marrow-search-thats-going-viral/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-met-20150911-story.html
archive.is/JS0b9
youtube.com/watch?v=161TVple1cQ
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-responds-to-the-most-recent-outburst-from-ted-cruz
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/299604146984738817
archive.is/usvGO
archive.is/l7dBg
twitter.com/Russ_Steinberg
nypost.com/2016/05/02/miss-sweden-is-a-big-donald-trump-fan/
nytimes.com/elections/results
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-distress-warns-indiana-dont-screw-ill-suicide-watch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Tojo
jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/the-ainu-the-other-white-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_operator
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
nytimes.com/elections/results/indiana
cnn.com/specials/politics/2016-primaries-results
cytu.be/r/uncleb
youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94
edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/in/Rep
8ch.net/pol/res/5883016.html#5883016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Glenn Beck suicide soon

New thread bump

HOW MANY NON-BURGERS FOR TRUMP HERE?

AYE

Sweden-fag here. Hoping for Trump, hoping that after MAGA we will see a MEGA movement.

Wasted.

"The Republican Party, you break it you bought it"
With POTUS Trump thats like the national equivalent having your dad buy a rusted out old junker and the two of you fix it up over a mild summer just before you go into senior year, bonding in a way you never had before.

his second term is when the cars finished it's early evening and you two sit on the hood in the backyard the new paint looks great. He hands you a beer and you two don't talk you just sit there and have a beer with your old man listening to the crickets. Once the drinks are done your dad stands and begins to walk back to the house but you notice he left his keys on the hood "Hey dad you uh left your keys' Donald stops turns to look at you and then down at the keys and he says "Those aren't my keys" without another word he board the Trump Helicopter and flays back to beautiful mar a lago to bang your super model stepmom.
MFW single mom and will never have this kind of relationship with my dad
For the tards who cant into subtext
Dad = d Trump
Son = The people of america
Car = USA or Republican party either works

Ausfag reporting in.

you mean you are a single mom, or you were raised by a single mom?

Single mom here too, I have to say I feel for Trump what I imagine I would have felt for a father. Sad maybe, but it's true.

glad to see i'm not the only one up at 5:30 in the fucking morning stayed up all night to bear witness to the final stumping of ted cruz

are you saying you ARE a single mother, or you were raised by one?

Frogposter up all night to witness rat extermination

AYE
~From England

youtube.com/watch?v=4q9miG163Ec

If it's the former then tits or GTFO

you're gonna have to wait like 6 more hours. take a nap m8

Raised by one ya dingus

raised, widow not divorcee though its not ideal but not degenerate

more like, if it's the former then see image

Kudos to the non-burgers in this thread giving support to Trump. Don't worry, your nations will be saved next.

Ayy lmao

Trump called out my country as being one of the countries which companies are moving to, I'm gonna be fugged :DDD

It started from when indians would leave their reservations and rape and pillage. So one who goes off the reservation on something is one who goes crazy, only does bad things.

That's not how you grammar, stupid.

Say "raised by single mother" next time.

Except Britain, we have to glass that whole island just to be sure it doesn't spread.

ausfag president trump is important to us the overton window has no jurisdiction it extends across the anglo-sphere the election of potus trump will boot that fucker so hard to the right we might finally start killing off this SJW bullshit and if he does well as president that shit will fucking stay to the right

Singaporefag reporting in. Trump's victory will send waves around the world that will set back SJW efforts into all corners.

you've got to have some weapons grade autism to make a remark like that during a live news show and think it'd be just fine

Make your own jobs and stop relying on america

Good afternoon friends, I want to talk to you about this election. You have every reason to be angry at the establishment, but Donald Trump is not your guy. I must admit I liked the Trump show at first, but that's all it is; a show. He is Hillary with a penis and he has almost ruined our republican party.

Ted Cruz is the man to restore our county. If you are looking for a constitutional conservative, someone who will take on the washington cartel and win, someone who is a real conservative and not a fake one, Cruz is your guy. We all enjoyed the Trump show, but now it's time to elect a president. Ted Cruz is the only candidate with a clear path to victory.

It's over for Trump and he can't beat Hillary. Vote for Ted Cruz and together we will defeat the establishment.

That was the biggest political meltdown I have ever seen in my life.

Breaking news from the future

Ted Cruz in family murder suicide nightmare. Carly also missing and presumed dead.

Note at the scene read: "I did not want my little daughters to grow up under a Trump administration. Donald is to blame for this. I asked God for forgiveness three times for what I have just done."

nice pasta, where did you get it from?

SHOO SHOO RATO

Yeah, President Trump will have a yuuuge impact on the overton window worldwide. Like it or not, burgerland has influence everywhere.

We would if not for the fact that we're run by idiots.
The only reason companies are moving here are for tax proposes.

gotcha. i was raised by a single mom, too.

Again, don't type like a retard, if you don't want to be mistaken, dickhead.

Currentyearistan here. Memeing for Trump and fingers crossed for annexation. It's a beautiful spring day and I'm getting hyped for a rat-free rest of the year.

Support from The Netherlands. I want that rat to get fucking rekt.

kek

I don't doubt it. Things will sort out when they are forced to deal with losing american businesses.

Why do they gotta go with seductive body poses

Bulgarfag reporting in!

Well, we have a lot of other foreign businesses here as well.
Most European branches of major companies setup their HQs here. You can probably figure out where I live just by me saying that.

#JeSuisTrump here, make the world great again!

That sucks man my dad died in a car accident when i was like 3 i cant even remember him i've seen photos n stuff and grandparents from his side make their yearly Christmas and birthday visits / calls

Except China.
FUCK CHINA

Beaner here

Just so you know, I capped that to read on bad days. I am laughing, crying and applauding you, you absolute beaut.

Any Germans in here? I'm an American with German heritage wondering what effect Trump is having on your population. Please make Germany great again; it pains me to see the sorry state it's in now.

Because they want you to racemix with former honorary Aryans, in order to defeat the whole purpose of being Aryan, in the first place.

OFFICIAL CRUZ CAMPAIGN THEME

Here. Trump is the Emperor of mankind, after all.

Europe is a burger colony in all but name, so your election concerns me too.

Get ready for the star spangled boner, slut.

We'll make it, user. We'll make it.

This is what I'll be listening to after Trumps landslide victory tonight:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJYVtPLDY80

HOW FUCKING HIGH SHOULD TRUMP MAKE THE WALL?

IT should be a dome covering the rest of the world outside of America.

TEN MILES HIGH

as high as his non-existent ceiling

Finlan repotings

Another KANKERposter reporting.

Just annex canada and mexico.

lyin cryin dyin ted

FRYIN' TED

You know Trump is gonna make this thing huge, it's his thing. You're gonna see it from miles away.

hey

You know space elevators? That high, we'll build a base on the moon using the wall as the launchpoint

only the good parts

This isn't like your Chinese cartoons, cosmetic surgery isn't gonna fix it.

yeah, and under Trump, our children will grow up in the America you and i have dreamed of and heard stories about all our lives. the world as it is now will just be a scary bedtime story to them.

THREAD THEME

This vid is a must see.

anyone know what time voting ends?

Okay, there was a guy who posted Blind Guardian in the last thread, but the song he posted didn't fit Trump's rise as well as 'Curse my Name' so I'm posting that.

I-is it habbening Lads???

When are the results coming in? How many hours from now? It's 11 PM in Finrand.

Mexico has too many of those.

Just deport them all into Tenochitlan.

6PM CDT. Or basically 3 hours from now

i'll believe it when i see it

actually the only good parts of mexico are the southern parts which contain oil fields and exotic fruit farms, the northern part bordering US is just desert and garbage

You’ll have to wait until at least 1.

They're coming in at around 6 PM Central Time I think?
Two hours and fifty-eight minutes away.

Portugal answering the call!

WE WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE ON EARTH IF THIS HAPPENS

a desert is a great natural barrier to overland illegals

Hillary got 1488 at one point.

please be real

I would honestly start worshipping Trump full stop instead of just in my mind.

NEW WEST VIRGINA PPP POLL NIGGERS

i actually don't mind asians. there are are plenty of them who are very attractive. male and female.

still, they're not my people and i respect both my race and theirs too much to sully them both with miscegenation.

this is something liberals have a really difficult time understanding, i find. they can't reconcile how someone can love their own race but also not hate the others. to them, you can only like other people if you hate yourself. they don't understand the concept of respect and integrity.

to them, feeling good about yourself is about putting other people down. it's pure projection.

I wish I could say 'Rhodesia reporting in'
It hurts

Link for that?

That's called plastic surgery.

CRUZ SPENT $6 MILLION IN INDIANA ALONE

nbcnews. com/politics/first-read/cruz-anti-trump-forces-spend-6m-indiana-airwaves-n567031

archive.is/jqMY1

COMPLETE CAMPAIGN HOLOCAUST

Spoiler that shit man

Yet the sourthern parts are a sea of prietos and ugly fuckers

OYYYYYYYYYY VEI

scribd.com/doc/311392813/West-Virginia-PPP-Poll-Trump-Dominates-Results

>mfw just today I went to the barber shop and now have this exact haircut

Thanks, m8.

Ya cheeky bastard.

it just keeps on coming

Isn't that mostly South Koreans though? I'm pretty sure that the US has a higher rate of plastic surgery than Japan.

How attractive they are is irrelevant anyways. There are plenty of other reasons why you shouldn't race mix.

That is pretty much how everyone acted in America until the (((SJWs))) destroyed race relations. People kept to themselves and let other races do their thing. Now we have BLM, white guilt, and diversity shoved down our throats, which just make people pissed off at other races.

what's that style even called?

Frog here, can I come to America if Trump is president and FN lose next year ?

Germany reporting in

Hitler youth

Citizen from the Islamic Republic of Frankistan, reporting in.

depends, how smug are you

Depends. Are you French or "french".

what do bluepills call it?

gay

Anyone have the article about the person that couldn't find a matching donor for a bone marrow transplant due to being mixed race? I thought I had bookmarked it but I can't find it.

desperate

Yeah, South Koreans do more plastic surgery than any other country. It's practically part of growing up there. Parents buy their kids plastic surgery as a reward for graduating high school. Their culture is extremely materialistic and beauty-obsessed.

found it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)

that happens all the time m8
there are thousands of those incidents everywhere

White, not a single shitskin ancestor fortunately.

either pompadour or high and tight

This guy gets it.

He is polling at way, way below that. Like half of that. And he still won't drop out.

Once American countries stop giving you all these shekels, you're going to have to become more self-reliant as a country

Italian here. Trump can shake things up. he can really change the world.

Funny how the hairstyle favored by Hitler has become popular again.

non burger reporting in for the emperor

What are you listening to while you wait?
Embed related.

Inb4 someone did it already

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/01/29/match4lara-mixed-race-marrow-search-thats-going-viral/

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-met-20150911-story.html

Here are a few stories like that.

Hahaha, get Shoah'd!
Has Trump even spent $6 million on his entire campaign so far? I think travel costs have run up about $15 million, and that's about it. Almost all his money has gone to constant jet flights all over the country.

(checked)

fucking kek thats adorable

Brazilian here. God knows we could use some good news here, and there aren't any better than news of a Trump victory.

wat?

You tease me.

Can't forget this classic

I need Trump propaganda videos, I'm in that mood.

We'll be two "anonymes"

look at the citation, it was the kids highlights

that is just a normal military regulation haircut ffs

Fine with me. Obviously you know English already so you're good there.

Most powerful race in the world reporting in

Why on earth would he even say that???

Somewhat relevant, too.

Britfag here.

Look how many countries are represented Isn't Holla Forums so multicultural and vibrant?

This. I can see him coming up with some inventive way to make it large as fuck. He's probably want to make it so big no future administration will bother with trying to tear it down if they got the chance.

Lyin' ted is now Dyin' ted

archive.is/JS0b9
Time for me to do my part and MAGA

DYIN' TED

Debt slave backwater of Latvia reporting in.

Also this.

best video incoming

9/10

Daily reminder.

i want more data on how fucked rato is, damnit

That was a video that was supposed to paint Trump as a naughty goy too. It's hilarious how much their incessant "LITERALLY HITLER" has shed more inquisitive minds towards the truth about Hitler than we could ever wish to do ourselves.

Now he is Cryin' Ted. After that he will be Dyin' Ted.

youtube.com/watch?v=161TVple1cQ

Is that real?

They really couldn't have made a better ad for Trump. I'm sure he wished he did it himself.

England here.

New press release from The Donald

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-responds-to-the-most-recent-outburst-from-ted-cruz

BOOGERMAN BTFO

hes been preparing for this for years

i cry everytiem

undercut.

word of warning: hipsters use this haircut now. although, they don't style it like the hitler youth. they put gel and shit in it and style it up like faggot peacocks. obviously don't style it like that.

Stop it with the bait posts in high traffic threads.

He's been casually preparing for this for 30 years and actively preparing for 4 years.

I have decided I am going to do the same. Watch out. Somewhere in 2030's or 2040's I am going to become the dictator of Finland.

I love how Trump is literally turning all the shit Cruz threw at him earlier in this campaign back in his face. The rat fucking deserves it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/299604146984738817

archive.is/usvGO

Holy shit

Hipsters doing something shouldn't be a reason not to do it. Reclaim the undercut. Reclaim the beard. Don't let them steal those.

Yes, because calling anyone who supports the notion and idea of patriotism as a nazi is totally going to make people not vote for trump.

ONLY MAKING TRUMP STRONGER

HAHAHAHAHAHA jews reaping the consequences of their actions.

good on ye, m8

now make sure you get in shape so you don't look like a hipster cuck. muscle mass is what makes all the difference.

Indianabro here.

Deciding not to vote since 1 person can't make a difference, but from the looks of it Trump might take it all. All my friends and their families are voting Trump.

best of luck user

Results at 4:00 PM PT/6:00 PM CT/7:00 PM ET

Post yfw Rato sees the results of todays primary.
What's he going to move the goalposts to next? Indiana is the make or break for Trump, according to Ted, so how will he rationalize his loss this time?

cancuck here

They're already here.

im so fucking pumped for the right wing trump squads

They're really overusing those anti-semitic accusations.

i agree and, like i said here

so long as you're in shape, you're good. it's easy to avoid looking like a faggot.

End of first video
Trump 460
Rato 370
Rubio 163
Kasich 63

Now
Trump 1,002 +542
Rato 572 +222
Rubio out
Kasich 156 +93

Those 3 count for +857 delegates. Trumps 542 is 63.24% since. I wonder if he can get 46% from now until the convention… kek

I archived the last thread if any of you anons want it. archive.is/l7dBg

Kill yourself faggot.

twitter.com/Russ_Steinberg

Remember to tweet him when Trump gets the nomination, wins the General Election and is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States of America.

BLESS YOU INTERNATIONAL ANONS

You are delusional. Real conservatives have remained committed to Jeb throughout this whole process.

Now that we have had our fill of entertainment, I think it's time for true conservatives to leave the Trump Theater and Cruz Cinema, and get back the hard work of fixing our country.

Jeb is clearly the only candidate left with the experience and know how to get this done. Don't be surprised when Jeb un-suspends his campaign this summer, and our level headed delegates make the correct selection for our nominee.

It's the old admit everything with a smile on your face so people are left in doubt routine.
And my dad killed JFK.
And Heidi is a Jew.
And I'm a Canadian.
And I eat boogers because they're salty and nutritious and rats eat everything anyway.

the fact is that Donald did not manage to get more than 75% of the vote. this clearly demonstrates that his momentum is slowing down and the american people are waking up to his lies. when we gather at cleveland this summer, we will exercise the true will of the people, by selecting me for nomination.

Britbong supporting in

High energy all day for the emperor

Sounds like you've got a case of low energy.

Go out and do your country proud.

PA district 5 user. I was registered independent but I went out of my way to register republican just so I can vote for the Don. I also brought a hidden camera just in case there was voter fraud and fuckery afoot.

I'm proud of the 5 state sweep stake.

i'm not about to try to claim either way and, frankly, it doesn't matter. what do i care about their genetics if i'm not having children with them?

as a race, i respect them. i think white women are more attractive but then, maybe that's just because i'm a white man and natural in-group preference is showing through.

Bullshit. Real conservatives know that Sarah Palin is the clear choice of a brokered convention. Only Sarah can run against another woman and win, and the Tea Party is the only organization in America with the political will to get a candidate elected.

What will the Rat say if Donald gets 95% of the vote?

And the remaining 5% went to Kasich.

7/10, forgot to put "consistent conservative" in there.

Another French ready for the blessing,

AYE THE INTERNATIONAL user :^)

Is… Is he even human?

Physically, yes; the rest - well, make your own conclusions.

checkenzie doytch

==GET EM OUT OF 'ERE

HUE BR reporting in

Too little.

His shell is human, but his heart and mind are beyond our comprehension.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Is it possible to watch this without shedding a manly tear?

Kill yourself, faggot.

beats me. hes going to have to put out all the damage control he can when he gets shit on tonight. indiana will mark the 6th state in the past 7 primaries where rato got 0 fucking delegates, with the only exception being rhode island with 3

This.

YOU STILL HAVE AN HOUR BEFORE POLLS CLOSE, FELLOW HOOSIERFAG

GET OVER THERE AND VOTE YOU LIMP-WRISTED LOW-ENERGY

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

AHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently Fiorina is bringing in the canine vote

Hi, i am russian and i am disappointed in Trump's love for transsexuals and lgbt. But i still looking forward for him to become a president.

I had my views of John McAfee, Gary Johnson and even Bernie Sanders who is hated here. I was more tolerant about them than i am about Trump, because if Trump appeared not that based as i believed he was, i had to review my opinion on all candidates, on the sole factor that he is just like everybody else on subject of tolerance.

I also don't believe Trump will make good relationship with russia, after his last statement about barrel-rolling planes. So having libertarian or socialist in your country would be better then, those guys would make less wars.

ISIS is now some political tool for presidential candidate, and was made solely to spice political weather, i believe. Not a real threat and can be completely annihilated in less time than you think.

Europe sooner or later had to accept immigration by now, because under your crooked capitalism people don't make children, i looked at child birth statistics and Europeans did exactly as i predicted, in last few years the amount of Europeans decreased by a million. You don't make propaganda for making more children, and instead focus on other things, that's why your countries are falling.

Another brazilian.
Don't do the same thing with their emperor what we did with ours.

Now with 100% more greatness again

They want her to die and be made into dog food.

No its to hard fight these feels user.

He will not allow Hillary to use the gay/tranny issue as a wedge issue in the campaign. He is attempting to obviate any effect. These issues are all they have. Its a tactic.

I hope.

2 HOURS TO GO

H
O
U
R
S

T
O

G
O

Lel. Nice one.

nypost.com/2016/05/02/miss-sweden-is-a-big-donald-trump-fan/

nice

you wot?

le upboat

Kill yourself, faggot.

There is another way to solve these problems, you know.

MISS SWEDEN NO

On the factor that they aren't different on the tolerance subject, i had to review my opinion on him.

It is every Holla Forumsack's highest duty, aside from raising a big beautiful family, to seek the fulfillment of this future or one like it.

Every time I think about how much is changing and what happened to get to this point I cry.

Edgy me sent this email to my uncle a few nights ago;

Undercut, but plenty of barbers/hairdressers won't know what you're talking about. Barbers are far more likely to understand though, since it's an oldschool cut.

I've had some of them say "Oh, you mean the one where you scoop under the fade?" or "Oh, I've only heard that one called the 'bad motherfucker'" (No, seriously).

Just make sure you get a hard part with it. Looks more professional and forces you to style it over the side, rather than straight back like the hipsters to.

I'm never able to look at that image and not notice that it looks like he's got a massive wad of tobacco in his lip.

There might still be hope for Sweden yet.

Dmitry go back to squatting because American politics is not your forte

BELO E MORAL
Thu sun will shine again, motherfuckers!

I would love to know the name of the song at the very end.

All factors combined, your lower class would gain more money, and less spending would go into military under Bernie or any libertarian candidate. Under Trump american citizen might become even less wealthy.

We all want you to become stateless communism society here.

No, he's a God.

Damn, you're a dumb motherfucker aren't you? No wonder people call you the niggers of europe

No, i just know that Trump is Putin 2.0 for americans. But with lgbt support now.

Don't fam.

I would prefer to be paid in vodka instead.

ARGENWHITE HERE!

…Keep the eye on the "CPI dos crimes digitais".

FYI this is probably the best for results.

It shows a percentage count along with a county by county clickable map.

why does NYT say Trump only has 956? I thought he had >1000

Dutchfags for Trump

They arent counting the unbound PA delegates who promised they would vote for Trump.

Those are only bound delegates listed.

NYT does not include the "soft=pledged" PA unbound delegates.

Hoosier here, just got back from voting for Trump. The wife voted for him as well, so that's two more votes for us.

Ted Cruz is retweeting everyone who announces they've voted for him. So far he's got about 10 people.

in all fairness, counting on unbound delegates in this election would not be smart.

yup I'm just an idiot, just found it. thanks for that hint

He really improved his speaking skills in this years. His new speeches are much more fun to listen to than the one he made when he announced that he's running.

This is starting to get to Yeb! levels of pathetic.

Please clap.

That's beyond edgy.

Yes, for your own sanity always go with the lowest estimates that only include bound delegates.

Shit is about to pick up here?

Were you drunk when you sent that?

who /highenergy/ here?

PA's unbound delegates operate slightly differently. Plus, a majority of these ran with the specific endorsement of the GE.

Aye.

I GIVE WHATEVER ENERGY TRUMP MAY NEED , TO HIM

PA.

They matter, but they don't matter… Trump is going to get well over 12,37.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-distress-warns-indiana-dont-screw-ill-suicide-watch/

Yeap. They want treat crypto as "national sovereignty".
Tomorrow they will vote.

Why the fuck would a grown man do this? Is he autistic?

ZEELAND IS AANWEEZIG

He's Mormon. You gotta forgive him his weird habits.

quads of truth for Beck being an autist.

(nice dub-quads, lad)
Because he wanted to imitate Trump's tan.

(checked)

Doesn't matter, he'll be dead by tomorrow morning

I dont think Wallonia will appreciate being landlocked…

Explain that in normie please.

Triple dubs confirms

Dubs and quads confirm Glenn's an autismo

I like these odds

This is exactly why a lot of us want him.

We'll see if that sticks after the campaign is over.

Social issues < stopping 3rd world hordes.

I'm excited for double quads then triple trps.

But then you have some even more disgusting countries south of you, like Guatemala and those other jungle nations. You'd have to annex all of South America as well.

HAIL TRUMP!! HAIL VICTORY!!

PRAISE KEK

Most of us autists are nowhere near as bad as Beck.

Trump will get over 50%

Trump will get 100%

We're going to meme the apocalypse into existence at this rate.

Nah, Kasich will get 1 delegate.

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE NATIONAL POLLS

Kasich surge!!!

Yeah it's ogre.

I don't think anyone saw this in the original thread.
Maybe it will get a few kek here.

He's had a live and let live attitude about LGBTs for decades, he really doesn't give a shit. Though he is against marriage, he's definitely not of the faggots should get gassed camp.

this is the face of a man on the edge of ending it all

Hopefully.

THE PRIESTHOOD HAS FALLEN

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Tbh only Japanese are kinda attractive. A lot of them have as white skin as us. Still, not our race though so we should just become good friends and allies with them. They are definitely the best hope for civilizing Asia.

The Chinese are like a Zerg horde, wouldn't trust them.

That's a Korean though. Koreans are ugly as fuck.
Japanese women can be naturally quite attractive.

Chinks and Koreans are untrustable. Japs, I'd keep around.

This.

Even though I still wouldn't mix with a Tojo, they're still a separate race.

Hitler Youth style. Though the hairstyle was already invented in WW1 era Germany as a military haircut, it was made incredibly popular later by the National Socialists.

This is like mix between Sopa and Pipa…Again like "Lei Azeredo".

He knows what he needs to do.

And the Emperor is rising.

Tojo? What's that? Doesn't Japan only have two races, the Japs and the Ainu which are almost nonexistent by now.

JUST

I use grease in mine and comb it all back, doesn't get more simple and straight.

Regards from Poland

It's 26 x, 43 y.

So it's slope is 26/43 ~= .6.

That's breddy gud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Tojo

Just a few more minutes until the results start coming in, right?

Half a million dollars is enough to live off of for a lifetime. Literally.

Old pejorative for japs.

SPAIN HERE

BUILD WALL

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

E PLURIBUS UNUM

Where the fuck did you learn that african-tier mathematics?
Slopes are dy/dx and you just did dx/dy.
Where did those numbers even come from anyway?

sauce on the song?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE SMUG FRENCH CUNTS WHO REFUST TO SPEAK DUTCH BUT SHOVE FRENCH DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT ALL THE TIME

I prefer nips. Or is that one of the other chinky groups?

Is chink only Chinese? I thought gook was only chinese.

the first polls close in 10 minutes

dubs decides what I do for the next hour, until the results start coming in

ANY LIVESTREAMS!?

nah gooks are all slant eyes. gook was common in vietnam.

CONFIRMED

BECK ON SUICIDE WATCH. PICTURE FRAMES ARE EMPTY. HE IS LEFT WITH NOTHING BUT HIS EYES TO CRY WITH.

Chink is chinese, Gook is Korean, nips is Japanese I think.

gook = korean
chink = chinese

Galaxy Aflame - Warriors of the God Emperor

Nips is Japanese. Nippon is Japan

boys I just got here. Has the happening begun yet? What time eastern do the results come in?

OVER / UNDER FAM

Trump over/under 50%
Rato over/under 30%
Kasich over/under 25%

Each.

So three answers.

NEET confirmed

All he needs in a sickle to go with that red hammer of his.

Trump over
Rato over
Kiosk under

That looks like the shitty lighting, I can see a woman(?) in the leftmost one and something in the middle. Not sure about the right but there's definitely something there too.

Can confirm; Japanese are pretty top tier for n on whites and tend to be less fat. This is only a problem because western women are getting fat as fuck though.

Nah it's for the japanese and I prefer it too.

The reason we use nip is shot in the dark total guess probably because the "patriotic" way to refer to Japan by Japanese people is nippon, hence nip.

In honor of this momentous night, and of the impending Trump Victory, I have improved upon my previous picture. Fresh OC incoming

And always remember:

CARRY THE EMPEROR'S WILL AS YOUR TORCH
WITH IT DESTROY THE SHADOWS

read mein kampf

DOES THE (((MSM))) INTENTIONALLY PICK HOT WHITE WOMEN IN THEIR 30S?

It triggers me.

I usually just watch fox 10
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
cnn, msnc, they all have it streaming on jewtube

Tojo is slang for any jap. Comes from WW2.

Japs have two ethnicities, three if you count Ainu.

Holy fuck. I knew he was well off, but I didn't think he had that kind of cash to throw around.

The ghost of the women he killed.

The Ainu are ethnically, physically and culturally different than the Japanese majority.

It is almost indisputable that the Japanese were guilty of genocide against the Ainu.
jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/the-ainu-the-other-white-people/

For hundreds of years, the Ainu have been either ignored, discriminated against, or forced to assimilate with mainstream Japanese culture.

Ainu are legit white tho; I don't count them.

Jomon are top tier

yes!

That camo pattern is actually pretty nice.

I only care about that game because of all the dank Trump memes it will help generate.

LIVESTREAM LADS

TIME FOR LIVE SHITPOSTING

FUCK

7pm EST
6pm CST
5pm MTN
4pm PST

No retard dy/dx is the fucking derivative not the slope itself.

Dy/Dx is the rate of change of the slope while y/x is just the slope.

Faggot

I'm a retard and did my math terribly. I'm wrong. You'd need about a million to live comfortably on ~$16k/year.

BASED user THANK YOU

Looks like it has mobile tier aesthetics, only 3 races confirmed (buy the rest as DLC goy), and right after the shitheap that dow2 was, it's probably going to be a pile of shit gameplay.

I bet you fucking casuals don't even play tabletop, you only bandwagoned onto 40k because of the epic memes.

Ainu are/were essentially the same race as Australian abbos and Indian Dravidians, fam.

Cruz would fucking destroy him, I hope he doesn't take him up on it. I mean that retard failure of a football player ran all over Cernovich, guy is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Me
t. tzatziki nigger

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AUTISTS ARGUING ABOUT MATH

I hate you so much.

let me try

d/dx is a derivative.

d stands for change in

so change in y over change in x == slope

therefore, even though no one gives a flying fuck, dy/dx says that you are autistic and no one cares

TRUMP 2016

Just look at their facial features. They have that ultra-rigid brow shape, which reminds me an Aborigine.

Compressed because muh 8 mb, sauce is title
fucking post god damn it, I'm even using the Holla Forums script

the ballad of Lyin Ted

check it out

SEVENTY-TWO PERCENT OF LATE DECIDERS WENT FOR TRUMP

DUBS CONFIRM
MATHFAG BTFO

The poll "51% of republican voters support legal status for illegal immigrants." is a complete fabrication. It's probably < 5%.

It's the fucking differential operator. Learn 2 basic math faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_operator

Over/Under Trump decided as victor on the 0th second?

Exactly. It's only going to be good for new Trump memes.

40k has been garbage since mat ward ruined everything (and tbh since 3rd).

Real men played Fantasy anyway (RIP)

If true, then it's a landslide.

kek

They're not trying the "late deciders go for Rato" game this time. Finally.

Ainu are/were always mongoloid, with some caucasian-like features

Canucks have great camo

I'm excited for Space Hulk Deathwing.

y/x is the slope of the secant line connecting the point (0,0) to (x,y).

dy/dx is the slope of the tangent line of the curve at the point (x,y).

no, this is the best video
that one is nice though, I like it

Of course it just eats the mp4 like candy. Trying different version.

Portugal here, remove moors

Its fucking over, I hope Beck really does kill himself.

So you're just another casual memespouter. You are the problem with video games. You need to go back.

Meme magic is indeed real, praise kek.

KILL YOURSELF GLENN BECK

Croatia here.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Massive shit on the Demshit side.

Did something breaking happen to cause this?

They really do. US MARPAT is based heavily on it, and is regarded as the best camo the US currently fields.

Fuck yeah.

I was in BK and they had CNN on a big screen TV. I was fixing my sweet tea to go and looked up to see El Rato on the screen, and the feed under it said, "Cruz responds to Trump's JFK assassination attempt comment."
I freaking busted out laughing! A guy sitting eating turned around and looked at me. He just shook his head.
This has the be the greatest troll in political history.

It's irrelevant. Sanders needs to keep her from winning like 80% of delegates.

If true, then dance

YAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Any alts?
YouTube livstreams don't work for me.

I just rofl'd all over my stomach

hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

I'd guess exit polls? I've not been paying any attention to D side as that race has been over for months.

Trump is winning anyhow, so I'm going to bed.

I leave you all, kind friends, a nice rendition of our national anthem. Enjoy the victory lap!

I will not tolerate people who are bad at math on my National Socialist Mongolian cave paintings board.

Kill yourself

Thank you, my man.

Then take it elsewhere for you two to fuck instead of dragging the thread under while we wait in baited breath for the results to pour in.

I'm staying vigilant for any potential kikery trying to rig it up.

Can't wait for the "goodnight sweet prince" threads for Glenn Beck tomorrow

Is this going to be another blow out like last week?

EST timezone polls are closed

Waiting one hour for CST.

FUCK

All right niggers. What's going to be the total delegate count for Trump out of 57. None of that faggot ass congressional district of proportional shit. Give me the final number.

Nip means Jap, because the countrys name isn't actually even Japan, it's Nippon. No idea where the name China came from either, apparently that ones real name is Zhongguo.

And gook is Viet and other jungle asians. Don\t much care for the dark Asians that hide in the trees.

Cute

And?

Trump's people are loyal as fuck.

Late deciders only.

Is that a subtle pair of (((rubbing hands))) on the left?

Cruz had a much better ground game in Indiana and he represents the Midwestern values which the people hold.

Trump is a liberal and wins liberal states.

At least you guys Have California

UNSTUMPABLE

A Cancuckistan can dream can't he?

Desperation

Not looking good there.

Are late deciders are real thing? How could you be undecided this far into the campaign?

It explicitly says late deciders, not the full results. Plus, says otherwise. No use reacting until it's officially called, fuck off.

SE Asians are pretty fucking gross.

If you have ever seen one in real life they look perpetually greasy. It is fucking nasty.

>socialists
>knowing any math ever
:^))))))))))))))))))))))

I was in a McD and saw the same thing. Asked them to turn up the volume. Ted said "my father was a patriot, and Lee Harvey Oswald was not a patriot, and that's all I'm going to say about it."

They've tried that in literally every state. See;

Hoosier here, Cruz will lose by 20 points. Fuck off cuck.

Oh look it's a faggot shill.

why

Cruz's ground game involved calling a basketball hoop a "ring" and getting blown the FUCK out by arguing with Trump supporters

Late deciders is a very small group, when you have a big lead like Trump has according to the polls then it's pretty much irrelevant

MAGA

RESULTS ARE COMING IN

Jake Tapper is such a fucking cuck.

Pretending Trump said he assinated Kennedy and pretending he's a real tough cookie saying 'It's not true' with an angry stare.

You've obviously never been to the Dunes

treenigger asians?

WEW LAD ARE THE RESULTS READY?

LOW PROTEST VOTE

Can't really blame a Canadian for that.

What is your definition of a shill? Sounds like he just supports El Rato.

kek

God has sent Trump to restore the order of the world for mankind.

In time, history will tell the tale of how this was when Holla Forums was elected president.

They'll trickle in over the next two hours.

Rato's projection is so transparent.

HIGH ENERGY START

61%

Sure you can. Basketball was invented by a Canadian.

GG NO RE

pic/source?

There was a time when America was proud of its industry, user.

Where did you get that map?

IT BEGINS

=61% Trump

When are we expecting a news outlet to call a victory?

Should wait for those urban centers to report in before getting too cocky.

Germany isn't Germany either, its Deutschland. I have no idea why we just made up names for their countries.

40% lead.

WEW

DING DONG THE RATO IS DEAD

in a bit over fifty minutes most likely

It's called conquest. The Japanese won the war and took Hokkaido.

Nah they're not white. They definitely had a very Russian/European way of growing their beards and dressing up, but genetically they are a bit like the Mongols. Some kind of Siberian tribe anyway.

Thanks, also checked.

But there aren't as many nigs in Canada. How?

This is the first time I've stayed up to watch the live results, thanks user
britbong reporting

GET FUCKEF RATO

this
meant for this

They should've waited for the other time zone.
I think they went early to make Trump voters stay home.. hope it doesn't work

Don't piss your pants, trumpkins. This is far from over.

Basketball used to be a white man's sport.

Holy fuck if he stays above 60%……

WEW
E
W

Might boost Kasich a bit but that's it.
Daily reminder "only rednecks vote for Trump" meme is a lie.

WEW LAD

cnn.com/specials/politics/2016-primaries-results

Kill your fucking self, kike.

The denial, it's tasty

PRAISE KEK

We probably won't know the actual delegate breakdown for several hours though due to them being awarded by district, so you might want to just get some sleep.

HAHAHA fuck off cruzcuck.

What?

Bulgaria here.

You'll see soon enough ;)

Scotfag here, feel proud to be from Trump's motherland. Wish we could have a leader like him before this place falls into ruin.

You forgot a 0

We got "Germany" from Latin "Germania".

The history of how countries got their names for themselves and why they're called what they are in other languages is really, really fucking interesting.

wut?

Polls are supposed to close in about 45 minutes, how are the numbers rolling in already?

Gonna be some real tumblr salt tonight

You've been shoah'd

I want the kikes to leave.

Absolutely disgusting

been to his golf course?

Exit polls and mail-ins.

Cheri, I must admit you're a fine MILF bitch. Can you suck my dick pl0x?

Sheeit user, that's alright. It's not even midnight yet.

Indiana is in two time zones, so some close an hour earlier.

Nippon is the Japanese pronunciation of their country's name, where as the spelling and pronunciation "Japan" was from the Portuguese approximation of "Nippon".

China has many names across multiple cultures because of its long history. The name "China" comes from Latin "Sinus", and is based on the first unified dynasty of the Qin, pronounced "Chin" in modern Chinese and many other dialects.

Countries speak their own languages and have their own histories, so it's perfectly normal that we call them one name and they themselves by another.

the east half of indiana is an hour ahead

they already closed

GET OUTTA HERE DAN GABRIEL.

OUT OUT OUT

How will Cruz justify staying in the race after this?

The salt is starting to pour in already.

polls closed here at 6pm eastern for madison,
rip cruz

GET FUCKED RATO

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

For some reason she follows me on Twitter.
Should I hit her up in DMs?

Bitch looking old AF

POST YFW YOU REALIZE THAT TRUMP WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Don't get me started on those faggots

Holla Forums is and always has been a National Socialist board. Over half of all frequent visitors are NatSoc, the rest are small groups of many different ideologies.

SSSSHHHHEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT

It's over already. So long, Rato.

That's some sick datamining you have there.

According to somewhat recent polls we're around 40% NatSoc.

Holla Forums can only really be called an EthnoNationalist board.

Expect an uptick in Cruz's numbers, a boost actually, from early voters. Trump won 75% or so w/ late deciders, early voting will probably favor Cruz, and they'll probably stagger results to fuck with people

but what about us civic nationalists?

Yeah,gay I know but my computer is shit .

thats one happy dogger

I bet you 6 million shekels have of those are LARPers.

I hope you're over 60, otherwise you have no excuse.

all you need is ms paint

Hopefully you'll be future suicide victims.

Unstoppable.

>>>/britpol/

IT'S OVER EL RATO, JUST DROP OUT

SLEEP TIGHT RATO

So, how are you guys watching this?

ANYONE HAVE A LIVESTREAM?

I WANT TO SEE A RATO PRESS CONFERENCE

lol

And the French word for Germany is Allemagne, after the Allemani tribe. The term Ashkenazi comes from the medieval Hebrew word for Germany Ashkenaz named after the biblical figure supposed to be the ancestors fo the Germany people. Ashkenazi jews being reffered to as such due to them living in the region of Ashknaz, not becuase of ancestral link to Germany or the Germans.

Toponymy is a very interesting field.

Guys. When Trump wins and gets into the white house, do you think the memes will wind down?
I just thought to myself that the amount of shitposting and memes circulating the internet has been at an all time high. I don't want it to end guys.

cytu.be/r/uncleb
cytu.be/r/uncleb
cytu.be/r/uncleb
cytu.be/r/uncleb

pleb here. How did you change the color of Holla Forums?

dis nigga boutta get filtered smh

Goodbye ratkin.

Still butthurt, cruzcuck? Why don't you join glenn beck in suicide?

filter'd

GOP ON SUICIDE WATCH

Rofl.

They randomly chose a mesican at a voting location. I'm sure they picked him in hopes he was a Rato supporter. He supported Trump.

wew

In the options, under "Theme".

Nope, it won't end. In fact, Trump's work will only have begun.

Probably because of how difficult the real names are for English to pronounce.

I am Finnish and we call Germany Saksa. Which is weird because it comes from Sachsen, which is just one state, and Germany has like 13 states or something.

Filtered my man

It's been proved Trump was not a draft dodger…

Are (((they))) still pushing that angle?

what am i supposed to do with all my Cruz memes now?

Only faggots change color. Don't be a faggot, plebeian.

The Russian word for German is an insult or something.

Holland/Netherlands style of thing

Based Jose

That reptile reporter figured him to be a Cruzmissile

This. My fucking sides.

no they're not, not even close

Wells County has to go back

wait for Clittonne memes

HURRY UP AND CALL IT WOLF KIKE

Holy shit you fucking faggot

The meme magic has only just begun. The divine are on trump's side. If any like ancient china, I would say Trump has the mandate of heaven on his side.

(checked)

The salt flows

It's not so much from the modern Bundesland, but from the ethnic group of the Saxons, who did reside way back then in that region and what is the modern Netherlands.

MEGLIO UN GIORNO DA LEONI CHE CENTO DA PECORA.

You can guess where i'm from, now can't you.

trump actually rt'd that motto

What channel?

No, after that we have to work our magic on Europe.

WELLS COUNTY BETRAYS AMERICA

livestream here

When did the AVGN become fascist?

PRINT SCREEN BUTTON, AND CTRL+V INTO MS PAINT OR GIMP YOU RETARD

Poor leftists and their fear of everything.

INTO THE CUCKSHED THEY GO

Zhongguo, which is what the chinks call their country means Middle-Earth. I was told by a Chinese professor that it is because the Chinese have always believed themselves to live in the center of the universe.

Only 3 of 22 precincts reporting, they can redeem themselves

heh

That's the oven out back, right?

43% "Somewhat Conservative"
Hmm…

thx user

too late m8…its always too late

Thanks, but I prepare to watch CNN when Trump goes nuclear on nights like these.

The solitary Bernie county is the home of Indiana University. Big surprise they'd pull for a Communist Jew.

No that's dead nigger storage

Finnish has actually retained very old names for countries/nations, sometimes older than the ones they use themselves. Sweden is named after Rus', Russia is named after Wends, Germany after Saxons. The Finnish word for king is "kuningas", which is the proto-German word for a king.

t. language pro

Not Middle-Earth, more like "Middle Kingdom". And yes, that's been the belief of the Chinese ever since the concept of Chinese-ness was invented some 3000 years ago.

Wait. Wasn't Sanders leading Hillary in polls in Indiana?

Sorry if my attire is too high-level for you, fellow user.

Trump is a fucking genius throwing out that JFK banter today. He knew he would BTFO Cruz in the election so he went ahead and stirred the pot, knowing that Cruz and his supporters are going to look so stupid tonight when they've lost the primary and are whining about "muh JFK conspiracy ;_;".

Ohhh. I keep forgetting what is what back there. I try to avoid them unless I'm throwing shit at them.

gooks are koreans
their country is called hanguk (pronounced hangook)

Chinks confirmed for hobbits

What happened to respecting elders?

Fucking easterlings always being uppity and shit.

da fuck this shit?

Redditors be like "Sanders can still pull it out you guys, donate more"

It was a final fuck you, can't touch this.

I'll bet that dad wishes he had pulled out or used a condom.

kek

Just giving you a hard time, friend.

Where are these from, Jewgle?

remember folks, marxist communism has brainwashed these low energy faggots to love their government overlords more than their fucking family.

Britbong of the North East.

RATO IS DEAD

CARPENTER IN DENIAL LOL

MAKE INDIANA RED AGAIN

best website

#GROANZONE

==BOIA CHI MOLLA=

Well Co. can fuck off

NYT

Amanda Carpenter going on about her lover

WE'RE FUCKING DOING IT Holla Forums
WE'RE WINNING

looking good m80s

Quieter livestream lads

CNN as well, ANGRY CUCKS EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94

DEKALB JOINS WELLS IN BETRAYAL

Nah.

You're just the loudest posters. I post images of Hitler of the time, it doesn't mean I'm national socialist. So you can't base it on the posts you see.

This is a news/politics/conspiracy board.

Indiana is usually red, 2008 was an aberration.

edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/in/Rep

Winner take most, we need to sweep the congressional districts too

TRUMP IS THE NOMINEE

SUCK IT YOU CUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

if he won bloomington, he won indiana

It's winner take most user. There are congressional district delegates

yup, I'm using this irl

DEKALB ENTERS THE CUCK SHED

3% in. Have hope

smh tbh fam

Hey user!

I have a tip for you if you are on Windows 7!

You can use a small application called the "Snipping Tool!"

See how handy it is?

TOP KEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKE

I guarantee these are teenage kids. It's normal for them to hate their parents for no reason.

I don't know which theory of why he ran I like better.
I mean,on one hand the idea of him reading this tweet and realizing there was nothing stopping him from doing it is fucking hilarious,but the whole "Punished Trump" theory is more badass.

Hivemind

I'm a cruzlamaphobe

Ever heard of a brokered convention?

Oh good aren't we in for a treat guys

Spooky

Gonna need a new thread soon, guys.

TRUMP WILL SECURE OUR TAKING PICS OF OUR OWN SCREENS RIGHTS

Fingolia reporing in.

MAGA

These dickheads on cnn haven't a clue, they think the party wants a right wing lunatic, like some Tea Party caricature.

Trump is nothing to do with the Tea Party, he destroyed that along with the Republican establshment because he brought people to him, not pandered to Tea Party which were globalist infiltrated anyway.

Ill make one

By what, a couple dozen votes? Trump still has a strong plurality in the third district.

✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ

Do it faggot.

it's ogre, the GOP has no way of selling anyone but trump to its base at this point

they were banking on some cuck keeping pace with trump

REPORED

Check em
But goy, what about the wedding cakes?

Never forget, if you call out their bullshit they lose their power. The more it happens the harder they will try and the more people will see through their lies.

NEW THREAD

RIP CRUZ

Holla Forums swapped my image. Could be worse though.

r/SandersForPresident results thread is very low energy tonight. I think there's a lot fewer people tonight. As suspected, despite their insistence of "continuing the revolution" after Bernie loses, the sub is already becoming a ghost town.

THE WHITE WORKING CLASS WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE

MAGA

Brit here.
Always lurking in these threads.
Bursting with happiness and for the Anglo culture of America.
So proud of you Yanks!

There was talk of Rato quitting if he gets less than 40% tonight. It's looking likely. Will we be so lucky? I can't wait to watch his defeat speech.

This happens in every primary thread, are people really paid to do this shit?

Holla Forums does this thing where if two people post files at the exact same time than they become the same file. I don't get it, but it does it.

I'm afraid he'll find some pretense to stay in - which is to say, I won't rule it out yet. But I think Trump's going to win those 30 @ large delegates no fucking problem

Yes. Paid or brainwashed

we wuz elves n shiet until the guilao came out of their caves

New Thread When?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's so fucking over

Reddit is dead and Trump territory now. Rato is finished. And Hillary is going to go down in flames. We're going to be president guys

New thread now, nigger

8ch.net/pol/res/5883016.html#5883016

(checked)
New thread is already up. See

Finland is called Suomi which comes from suomaa, meaning swampland.
Fug :DDDDD

Trump hasn't even started on Clinton.

wait fuck that's not how i bold

Karl Rove looks and sounds like a broken cuck

Swedecuck here.
Using my MAGA hat every day

MEGA HAT WHEN

NEED A NEW THREAD YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS

The map keeps getting more and more red!

WAIT, HERE IS THE NEW THREAD:

Ainu are related to the Tibetan peoples.

Hobbits are awesome. Who wouldn't want to live like a hobbit? They have total self sufficiency. They just fish or hunt or farm land at a leisure pace and then smoke some dank shit when Gandalf comes to visit.

I think I spotted one of Hillary's paid shills.

Who said I based it on the posts I see? There has been many polls held on Holla Forums and always the largest majority claims to be National Socialist.

Anyway, I really don't see why the other nationalists are so butthurt about that. What do you guys have against NatSoc anyway? Nobody here is skinhead or shit like that, those people aren't real NatSoc they are just hooligans.

Elves aren't from Middle Earth though. They come from the other continent in Tolkien mythos, a place where only elves are allowed in.

(checked)
you just answered your own question, me matey

brbrbrbr?