Degeneracy

but deep down I am conflicted.
All of the things that I have are pretty good, and I don’t want to lose any of them, but secretly I have a fetish for panty stealing, crossdressing, etc… and it’s intense.
I don’t know how much longer I can go on doing this and still trying to appear like a normal twenty something year old.
I try to do it in secret, and I’m still attracted to women, so I crossdress and try to convince hot girls to give me nudes on random videochat sites. (ngl I’m a really convincing trap)
I’m going to post some wins that I got today
Am I scum?
Should I stop?
Does anybody share this twisted sentiment?
Thanks for the input /b

heres a piece of win, I have more.

post maor

ask and you shall receive.

I can't tell what's wrong with her tits but I still want more.

not till the thread picks up, hope it does

There are no rules in this world, nothing is wrong or right.

Only if you want to stop. This world owes you nothing, and you owe nothing to it in return. Live your life and don't worry about shit like that.

It won't pick up. Holla Forums is slow as fuck.
Just dump.

I still have more of this girl ngl she was pretty stupid

I'm not really in any kind of moral dilemma, I'm just trapped between two different sides of myself. I'd love to tell my gf and have her be cool with it, but she is verrrrrry traditional lol

I can't say I agree with you but I like the philosophical way you phrased it.

something's not tight about this girl but what…

idk…. definitely need more in order to find out.

Isn't it obvious? She has no tits.

Why not discuss with your gf if she has any kinky fetishes? If she does then maybe you can work from there?

How do you convince girls to give you nudes if you look like a girl? Do you go into some lesbian chatroom?

good call, I mean, I can try to go down that road but honestly I took her v card and she's not very sexually advanced aside from being horny a lot now, but I'll see about it.

and I literally just dress up like a girl and go on chatroulette or omegle, you'd be surprised how many girls get on there just to flash some tits/pussy

just for reference me and her have been together for 2 years

dead, posting final pic

Post pics of your gf

Why are women literally doing worthless drug addicts that are also literally faggots and not decent guys.
WHY DAMN IT WHY

Fucking anrcho kiddie screw you

Why would she be dating scum like you then?

idk man I ask myself the same shit lol

I wish I could post em, but thats too compromising m80