Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

why is the guy wearing panties?

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

oy vey

Brandon King
Brandon King

Given the counter on the wall, I presume he is being turned into an obedient sissy.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

an obedient sissy.
his ass is red too. must be a trap.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

his ass is red too. must be a trap.
Indeed. Clearly it has just been tapped.
The more pertinent quetion is, how the fuck could those small panties hold his huge balls and cock.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

There's literally nothing wrong with worshiping a woman's ass. It is a beautiful thing. However, I don't condone wearing panties and being a sissy.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

nothing wrong with worshiping a woman's ass
but something wrong with worshiping boipussy
Pleb.

James Fisher
James Fisher

I didn't even imply this. If someone wants to worship a guy's as that it completely okay.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

God damn it, can't you just leave this trash in your crappy femdom boards? This is the worst fetish, you literally get turned on by not being allowed to have an orgasm, like wtf mate?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

you literally get turned on by not being allowed to have an orgasm

Not all femdom is based on men not being able to cum. I'll give you a popular example: JOI (it stands for jack off instructions, it tells you when you can cum).

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Well, I guess not. Though I kinda assumed that by calling it boipussy, it would translate as being a sissy.
Anyway I guess we're shitting up the thread.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

Anyway I guess we're shitting up the thread.

No, you are by imposing this false-reality onto everyone else. I was just making a comment and expressing my opinion.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams!"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit