Trump Says Ted Cruz' Father Helped Assassinate JFK

Trump Says Ted Cruz' Father Helped Assassinate JFK

National Enquirer released the story yesterday, now Trump has weighed in, it's officially happening.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36195317

alternet.org/election-2016/trump-says-ted-cruz-father-helped-assassinate-jfk

Is the Don going to expose every conspiracy in American history? Ayy lmaos next?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Lee Harvey Oswald"&src=tren
waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20160407
money.cnn.com/2016/05/02/media/hulk-hogan-gawker-second-lawsuit/
archive.is/iwXjO
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730
8ch.net/pol/res/5787432.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/411247268763676673
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The timing is wonderfull.

This european can't wait to see trump in your white building.

ted cruz on suicide watch confirmed

Come on, man.

kek he's done it this time

MADMAN

time for a little reflection lads

we fought the jew in earnest for 4 years. 4 long years of seemingly being ineffectual for the most part. Today.. Things are changing. We have been landing decisive victories every single fucking day over the past 5 months. Be proud anons, we are doing God's work.

I don't want to project too much..

But I think most of us have just been trying to live a good life, not necessarily doing anything that can be misconstrued as proactive besides shitposting.

archives and such

The most exciting thing about this entire race so far is that all these people Trump has been brutally and utterly ruining aren't even the real opposition, these are the fuckers on his own camp.
The sheer amount of absolute murder he's going to unleash on Hilldog later on is going to be worth whole books on itself

You fail to understand how effective the shitposting has been, we spread out all over the internet, all over comment sections, across social media etc etc.

Some of it was shitposting to trigger cucks and libs, some was a ruse, but all of it was based in fact and reality. People absorbed those messages, that's why we're all here and on other boards and forums like this today.

Expect it only to grow, nothing can stop it now.

TOO SOON

This is true. I see original Holla Forums memes being used by millions of normies all around the world. We have influenced the masses greatly, just as before us the Jews influenced them with their anti-white memes.

CONFIRMED

Man, Trump is such a fucking shitposter, I love it.

The white man shall have the White House again.

HE ADMITS IT

The thing with the jews anti white memes is that they arent memes. They are propaganda. And propaganda has to be repeated over and over.. Drilled into everyones heads. Memes however, being based in truth, stand on their own legs and spread like a virus. That is where meme magic comes into play. The kikes bullshit requires constant repetition and they even conduct rituals to help strengthen the shit. Once made memes work on their own to pentrate the thought patterns of the people. And once they spread enough they start to enter the 'collective conscious' and from there somehow are able to affect reality for the better. Where kike propaganda is solely about control and weakness memes are about freedom and strength. When enough unbound delegates get on the trump train to give him 1488 i dont want to see a single user doubting their power nor their benevolence.

Ahahhahahhaa

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

He must be a special type of sociopath because I would be suffering from crippling levels of embarrassment if I were him.

(Czeched)
Tonight's going to be a blast, we get to watch cruz cry

Topkek, but post the full interview pls.

Anyone else notice Ted Cruz is Jessi Slaughter and Carly is going to call the cyber police. Dis nigga about to cry that Trump ruined his life.

If this isn't 100% true, won't it do more to hurt Teflon Don's campaign later on? We all knew that Cruz wasn't going to win Indiana anyway.

No. It's called trolling user

It is true because we memed it so

With all the shady shadowy shit that the government does i wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Just like all those pedowood threads.

The thing about kike propaganda is that it's become too obvious. People can clearly see the shit being forced on them.

When you post a simple video or infographic detailing what's wrong with the propaganda, it tends to sink in because it's aligned with reality.

I'M DED

Lee Harvey Oswald is trending on Twitter right now because of Trump

twitter.com/search?q="Lee Harvey Oswald"&src=tren

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Anyone have the enquirer story?

To be fair, Trump's mentor (((Roy Cohn))) had connections to Permindex and was an enemy of the Kennedys. He was also who sabotaged McCarthy.

He hasn't exposed the Kennedy Assassination until he points his finger at the hook-nosed demons in Israel who orchestrated it.

I love the media, jumping over each other saying this is crazy. IS THAT OR IS IT NOT RAFA's DAD? It's either

1) Not him, Trump is smearing
2) Is him, but no we won't question it

I'm quite upset the Donald is quoting a tabloid but this reaction is priceless.

They have a good record with breaking political stories. John Edwards and such.
Do you really think these tabloids would slander after Gawker got taken down by the Hulkster to the tune of over 100 million?

Wasn't this on here way before they broke it?

It's to my understanding that most Americans view tabloids with a "wow that's trashy" vibe. I don't think most people thought of Gawker as some kind of tabloid. But that John Edwards thing is very interesting so I'm really on the fence.

But that was for leaking his sex tape, not publishing a false story.

I guess my point is that the National Enquirer tends to throw a lot of shit at the wall and sees if that sticks. Don doesn't have to do that to win.

Ayy lmaos next!

I have that coloring book. There are a bunch of funny pictures in it.

(checked)
I love how thoroughly this Zodiac Killer stuff got implanted into the public's brains. A couple thousand people shitposting does more to shape the discourse than the billions of shekels the jews spend.

I know Don is trolling, but in all seriousness, more digging needs to be done into Cruz's dad. Everyone who's looked into Rafael Sr.'s official biography has discovered it makes no sense and may be an outright work of fiction.

"In 1957, Rafael Cruz, the son of an employee of the U.S. intelligence-linked RCA Corporation, left Cuba for the United States. Cruz claims he fought with Castro against the fascist government of Fulgencio Batista but soured on the revolution. However, Cruz left Cuba two years before the Castro revolution.

"Cruz arrived in Austin where he enrolled in the University of Texas. This is a strange story since he claimed he left Cuba with only $100, which he said was sewn into his underwear. Cruz eventually gained U.S. permanent residency and a degree in mathematics from the University of Texas."

waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20160407

We already know Cruz has one ex-CIA guy, Dan Gabriel, working for him. It wouldn't surprise me if Rafael Sr. turned out to be some sort of spook.

Controlled opposition is also our opposition

They really dont. The last guy to break the Edwards story did it for NE and won a Pulitzer.

Yes. Wayne Madsen is the source for both the Holla Forums thread and the NE story.

At least 100 million, user
money.cnn.com/2016/05/02/media/hulk-hogan-gawker-second-lawsuit/
archive.is/iwXjO

"Lol he's such a shitposter."

This man is barely coherent and even after this you still pardon whatever he does. This is the true hive mentality. You can still support a candidate without licking his ass every two seconds.

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

(Part 3)

(Part 4)

lel, at least Eisenhower listened. He just shouldn't have been grateful.

(Part 5)

Stay mad cruzcuck ;)

I knew this was a (1) before I even looked

Invest in a scanner micro-dickā€¦

Bahahahahhaahahahhahhhahaha

Trump fucking rules

Poor Rato

All he said was that it's been reported.

100% TRUE

MFW the meme becomes so entrenched, the police actually take him in as a suspect after Trump wins.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

here's the video of him actually saying it

literally cannot be a more based human on this earth

Fucking lugenpresse

We sat on our asses shitposting while Trump did everything for us

You've got a lot to learn kid.

Holla Forums had more detail than what the national enquirer covered

rafael cruz was in dallas when kennedy was shot. after kennedy died rafael cruz went to canada to work for zapata oil, a cia front company ran by george h w bush. rafael cruz didnt come back to the us until nixon was elected and the jfk assasination was put to rest. ted got connected into princeton and harvard through the bush family and met his wife while she was working directly for the bushs

but I guess the national enquirer wouldn't dare go that far down the rabbit hole

mfw Cruz is found to have committed suicide in his cell by shooting himself through the back of the head reapeatedly

That's the same NE cover posted in the other thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5787432.html

Did the National Enquirer publish a follow-up story?

Is that the latest edition?

Holla Forums will literally believe anything anyone says as long as it is against Cruz. Too many idiots on this board.

Cruz is the Zodiac Killer

"My dad killed JFK"

-Ted Cruz

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Nothing can defeat the Word of God, which is the ==TRUTH==
The huge amount of energy needed to conceal the truth is far too great, and every attempt (((they))) have ever made will be for naught in the end because
The TRUTH will out

Yes

If the CIA seriously killed Kennedy, and Rafael seriously was involved, and Ted does have CIA people still working for him, then Trump is in grave danger.

Thank christ Trump mentioned this. It means he knows the danger. He knows what he is up against. The madman must have a plan, I can't wait to see it in action.

Fuck you, a year ago I didn't even know there was a jew to fight.

I think there are new people all the time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to read that 'Jeb! and the Bush crime family' book that was put in april's Holla Forums books thing.

Trump has proven time and time again that he's wise to this stuff

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/411247268763676673