Dreamworks DUBAI

so dreamworks an American film company is building a theme park in dubai…

facebook.com/themeparkreview/videos/10154189960098566/

the comments has been so negative that they even called people ignorant and banned some people

Those arrogant western fools, where the hell is the shiting the street!

If we can't bring suicide bombers to society, then we'll bring society to suicide bombers.

wait I thought this was the type of stuff that was the reason that muslims wanted to kill the west.

Very mature.

two words

MONEY LAUNDERING

what a glorious waste of money. the cinema world has far too much income

Nobody wants to go to some substandard "wish we were Pixar" park anyway. Putting it in sandland is just the icing on the cake. Hope they spend a lot and it ends up tanking them.

They us indian slave labor. What they do is say we will pay you x amount 'something insane good for india like 3 $ an hour" pay for housing food and gas to get to work then after paying something like 1200 $ for a work visa they get it taken away the second they get there have to pay for rent gas food and only get paid 1 $ an hour.

I hope they are building transgender bathrooms - I mean there surely aren't double standards for the USA and middle east countries.

Comcast now owns Dreamworks. Libcuck Comcast owns libcuck NBC. UAE is possibly the most restrictive place when it comes to women's rights. Lgbt is illegal there. Libs being hypocrites as usual and I bet no one at NBC calls Comcast out in protest. Dubai is built on slave labor too. Libcucks are the worst

i don't see what's the problem here?
you're mad because they have theme parks in uae ?

I didn't understand it. A liberal I know was talking about how he wanted to go to Dubai on vacation. I asked what he thought about their human trafficking, sex slavery, slavery slavery, etc. and he just said I was ignorant.

No self awareness whatsoever.

Who gives a shit. Better over there than here.

it doesn't bring benefit to the US, its like making a fucking factory in mexico and trying to sell the products in the US made in mexico.

And I want America destroyed, so what is your point Hassan?

Dreamworks produces Jewish propaganda. They can take their theme parks elsewhere, we don't need nor want them in the US.

Except that DreamWorks is a multinational company.

Not defending uae either just a daily reminder.

doesn't matter, its a park, which disregards cinema production, the think tank is on their studios, that aside, dreamworks is shit overall.

Highly immoral!

I have real trouble reconciling the fact that any European chooses to set foot in a Arab country.

Dubai is pitiful in so many ways, from the fact that the Arabs clearly have no concept of ascetics, no taste no legitimate comprehension of what it is they pay to have tastelessly emulated. It makes Las Vegas (a city deliberately tasteless) look good. To the way in which they so blatantly allow the violation of what they claim to be strict moral codes to happen on their land in exchange for feeling as if they have an international city.

Truly revolting, they do have some legitimately unique cultural styles but they have tossed them to the side to be sold tacky shit by European fashion houses and degenerate architects who design them buildings that look like they have been dreamt up by a 5 year old with a box of Lego.

To top it all off they shamelessly utilize slave labor.

I couldn’t respect the Arab states any less if I tried and I respect any “western” company, which chooses to jump into bed with them even less.

In a sane and virtuous world the west would have a travel ban in/ out of the UAE.

look at this fuckin kike

They aren't going to set up a theme park based on Jewish propaganda intellectual properties and leave out the propaganda. They're essentially indoctrination parks. They use the same cultural marxism seen in their films, only in person.

CrippleWheels, fix your fucking site, you nigger.

lying whore they have a bad mishmash of byzantine and persian architecture.

Will they have pig burgers? Otherwise I'm not going

Of course you mean "except to crusade or colonize it", right?

Unrelated to this article but I found out that John McCain's son is married to a niggress

What's with all these cuckservatives and being racemixers?

The astroturfing in this thread is blatant.

What is being slid?