Screen cap thread

Welcome goys, gals and guy.

Time for another 'best of' thread so get comfy.

Third try

Bump.

More.

ishygddtishygddtishygddtishygddtishygddt
ishygddtishygddtishygddtishygddtishygddt

fbdvbkvnknkdnfdf

jhhjghhjhghhgfdfgdsgds

zxcxzcxzczxcxvxcbvbvb

syqyysqsyqsyqysqsysysy

thanks

tytytrrttrt

0o0o0o0o0oo0000oo0o00ooo00oo

lalalaaaallllallaallalalala

bumpbumpbumpbump

fggfyhugfdrtuyytdrfghjgdf

hrttrhgfgngnfgfn

utugjghghnh

ujyydhfdfhdhf

yjjyjyddfhghgghf

Here's one post I capped.

Remember: use YChan or DownThemAll to download all the images ITT without effort.

king

Congratulations. Now you can go back to 4chan.

woyjrjhtxbsx

sghhgssfshff

screencaps in a screencap thread
who'd a thunk it

If you want to then read and maybe you might educate yourself

otherwise fuck off

I only posted once, with two screenshots…… in the "screen cap thread"

yfhfthtffhtfthfth

I have a few.

nnbvvbfgnfgnf

vnvnbdgndfnnvc

Your point being…?

And?

Accumulation of Holla Forums wisdom is pretty neat to me. There are real gems now and then.

Screen cap has just surmised what took Jared Diamond a whole book to do

I'm ok with this.

Ever since Tumblr and Reddit flooded 4chan with 14 year old's trying to be edgy it's pretty much collapsed. There will be no more quality caps from 4chan.

And the great thing? Normalfags won't be able to tell the difference between the two. We're safe for now.

Contra-Bootin' some screencaps I've got. Hopefully none of these have already been posted.

It doesnt matter where it came from.

A good point is a good point.

Would you ignore a murderer if he came out with a solid plan to stabilize the economy?

"Sorry we cant use that plan…the creator murdered 40 people"

That just sounds stupid.

I don't see much of a difference.

Awesome thread, Holla Forums!

contrabootin

The ultimate redpill on why America (along with most of Europe) is currently fucked.

Lana Lokteff best girl

Two more

She looks like a horse

>>>/mgtow/

Hello Chaim

Have a bump.

MGTOW fags should be gassed.

tytftfufttfu

GAS THE NORMIES, MEME WAR NOW

Today as I walked back home, I passed my neighbor's driveway which had a big pile of dirt on it. Next to the pile was his girlfriend with a shovel. Now you might think she was using the shovel to shovel dirt, but in fact she was leaning on it and my neighbor was nowhere to be seen. I said hello to be neighborly and eventually saw my neighbor walk up with a wheelbarrow from his backyard. We started chatting about the dirt and his plans for it and he proceeded to shovel it into the wheelbarrow.

His girlfriend continued to lean on the shovel.

The shit of it is she does this all the time. He'll be working on his yard and she'll stand out on the driveway as conspicuously as possible doing fuck all.

Should have mentioned that they can have the courts force men to pay them to boot.

I think you replied to the wrong guy

Why don't you spam the catalog some more with Trump threads or something. Maybe an IR cuck thread or two, some baiting.

ftgffnvth

I don't believe a fucking word of that

ukkukgygyjygjjgy

Not a screen cap but w/e

Reminder to never take Holla Forums seriously.

I'm pretty sure there are actually two "genders" of fags, which exist as either outlets for beta males, or rape warriors for destroying the reproductive output of other tribes.

No, they were made by me.

hope these make you laugh.

Actually, every post on this site is me replying to myself. All of you are figments of my highly advanced MPD.

Is this b8 or are you fucking retarded?

Makes my blood boil.
They fucking wish.

Gets me every time.

Yes, Derek. But better go to bed now, we have an exam tomorrow.

I had never seen that heiroglyph name before.
MIND STATUS: BTFO

(check)

It's the premise that's strong and convincing at the same time - that economics is only secondary to issues of power and control. I feel that's true, although that connection and dependency gets obscured as much as possible today.

bump

RED PILL STATUS: BRITISH CUCK SUPREME

RED PILL STATUS: BRITISH CUCK SUPREME

Saved these, pretty good thread OP

I believe it, niggers are incredibly stupid
I once met a nigress with 4 niglets, one of which had the title of "Booty"
Not sure how it was spelled, but that was apparently her name.

bump

It's a crappy thread, there's no explanation, no keywords, most of the filenames of the screencaps don't even mention the info they contain, pol43187.png, asdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg, etc.

How hard is it to make a little effort and post keywords and give the files an appropriate name?

It's the kind of crappy thread that belongs on 4Chan, not here. Go back to 4Chan.

Bump.

Is it bad if I can relate to the digitalboy-pic?

I do too user. Autist neet unable to interact with anyone in meatspace and keeps to my programming. While being unable to actually apply those skills to a job. Polite sage, because unsure what this has to do with politics.

Posting a screencap abot reality simulation perspective I did some time ago.

10/10 fucking post. Saved. The perspective of creation/simulation starts to make a whole lot more sense when you consider how many attempts have been made at a Unified Field Theory integrating both Relativity and Quantum mechanics, and the possibly unsolvable problems of the Higgs Boson particle described in vid related. If there is overarching logic made by a creator entity we can never understand or infer it directly, and it is possible that the problems with the Higgs Boson and UFT are actually "glitches" in an artificial reality made by a higher power. I would never think I would say this a few years ago as a "le logical atheist", but belief in a God or some kind of higher power may be a better explanation than any physical theory, at least if the unsolvable problems with the Higgs and UFT continue to persist and establish themselves as an glitch that can't be reconciled with any of our physical theories.

Glad you liked it, share the message further on

These threads are top tier Holla Forums

Would rather the screenshot cut off before those last two idiot posts that add nothing to the discussion, but the actual subject is quite good.

Heinlein's science fiction story "Orphans of the sky" is related to that topic.

A spaceship crew degenerates and goes back to "the stone ages", and ends up believing that their ship is the whole universe, and try to deduct "natural laws" from their situation

That one was mine, but here is one I saved from some other user.

Commit suicide immediately.

Does anyone have that info dump explaining how jews defeat political movements by per-emptivly manufacturing dummy copies of those ideologies and movements to dissuade the public they control from pondering the underlying principals?

It went on to explain how gamergate is an example of a pre existing movement being infiltrated and dismantled, while the sjw movement was another dummy group that happened to get shut down early due to gamergate backlash being loud enough for people to pay attention. The last section I remember explained how Trump's political success has the kikes and other elites in full panic mode because they see decades of subtle indoctrination being undone in months.

I want to say it had a black and white picture of hamplanet-mode Orson Wells as the opener, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance!