Emma's singing chops for beauty and the beast

Emma's singing chops for beauty and the beast

Literally no one of worth cares about live action Disney films.

Not powerful enough for a musical tbh. She sounds like she's trying not to wake her parents up. Better than I was expecting though.

How bad of an actor do you have to be for a cartoon character to come across as a more realistic and organic human being than you?

I still can't get over how bad Gaston looks. Seriously, why not hire one of the Disney theme park actors that plays Gaston. Or better yet get the guy who plays Robbie Rotten he looks more like Gaston than Count Drac over here.

Emma Watson tier.

She's a good actress from what I saw of the HP films. Didn't give a shit about anything else she was in to watch it.

Do you have any scenes that show her being terrible?

Man shoulders

Cinderella was goat you nigger

Why is Gaston so
OOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDD

This is what they should've done. That one guy is phenomenal and funny.

The guy that plays Gaston needs to be a bigger guy. Tom Hardy would have been cool in the part. Imagine Gaston played by Tom Hardy going after the beast, they fight and eventually, he fatallywounds the beast and falls to his death. And as the beast dies, Belle declares her love for the beast which causes him to resurrect, returning to his human form. He places his hands on his belt and turns to the audience:
"Belle, I'm CIA."

xDD
Include me in the r/4chan screenshot

In fact, just cast the whole film with the Plane Scene actors. Get a prettier actress for Belle and have Doctor Pavel play Maurice, Masketta play Lefou, and it could take place on a plane-castle.

will they include this part?

yeah well, ya know, he's a little busy fighting cancer and all atm

Will a modern Disney movie cast 3 beautiful, feminine, white, blonde women?

What the hell do you think?
Of course not. If they had to cast any of those women they would be at best Daisy Ridley tier if not musilm, ugly jewesses, nigress black-tranny (think Micheal Obama, Serena Williams, Harambe Jones,etc.) and feminist with bad hair dye jobs that don't need no man…. cue the snapping of fingers .

I seriously thought that Gaston was talking to a guy in drag until it occurred to me that really was Emma Watson. And now that I think about it, why isn't Belle played by a man in drag? It's current year and we still don't see non-binary casting choices!

Cast them

why is she playing one of them damsel in distress disney princesses? she is a bad feminist. Bell Hooks would not approve.

still cant get a date, huh?

What is it with hotheads flooding Holla Forums recently?

'Member Beauty & the Beast?

The maleficent movie on the other hand was trash

Close, it was so close to being good, but the movie needed less and more. The subversion was great, the portrayal of the three good fairies was a missed opportunity, the inclusion of the prince was completely retarded and he should have been cut entirely, and the CGI wasn't the best.

I hope rape culture will have no place in this story

JUST

She wasn't acting, she really is a cunty know it all.

Was it rape?

wait is that before the curse is broken?

oops meant this:

so when the curse breaks she becomes white?

Well, they got the hair right.

Emma has got singing chops

Jesus abc can't even be arsed enough to get a video with working audio

His face looks weird as a human.

Damn I forgot about that. Though I remember seeing a video of him dancing and singing we are number one as himself thanking people for helping him with cancer.

Maybe in the first three or so, where she was supposed to play a child.
Which she only was able to pull off becasue she was a child back then.
Everything afterwards, where she tries to "act" ends in a horrobile mess.

9/10 would drill.

I thought she was good up until she moved to california and got brainwashed in to being a feminazi.

err no, Harry Potter was a no brainer acting, because the Hermione character carried her, while in real acting where she has to breath life into the character she falls flat, Emma is fuckable and has a great pussy thats all