Stalker Big Guy

I won't be posting much until there is a decent number of pages, so there's that.

After watching Dexter, I realized that I've had my own "trophies" just like he has, and I've had them before watching the show. They're all in my wallet, save for one.

The last one is the only one that doesn't actually have a date on it. And for some reason, they're all near the end of the month.

If anyone has questions, please stay until answered.
Someone asked me a question two threads ago, I answered, but he wasn't around and the thread got pruned. So he asked me again in the previous thread and I answered again, but I don't know if he read it.
I'll try to answer questions as soon as possible.

Is this your personal blog?
No. It's not.

Holla Forums is slow. Heh.
So the board speed is now proportional to its size?

So the university I'm going to for the exchange program sent an email to its students about Orlando.
They actually used the term "LGBTQ+" in the email.

Too fucking liberal, but at least I know there won't be enough republicans to fucking persecute me.

very.
no, its still a lot bigger than the traffic.
100PPH and 60% of it is just 1 thread.

To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit to my thread?

thats nothing to be proud of. This place needs like a 500% growth.

wew

Trust me, I know. I wish Holla Forums would have an exponential growth - the 4chan cancer.

So there's this thing T and I wanted to do, and he brought someone along.
Anyway, halfway through this thing, I notice that this guy has smooth, clean skin, and really nice hips. Face like an ayy lmao, though.
I know better than to mention that to T, so I keep it to myself.
After we're done and returning home, I ask T from where he knows this guy. High school? Neighbor?

He gets mad and wants to punch me. Says that's his brother.

I honestly saw no resemblance.

Is there only one of you faggots posting these "stalker" threads?

Were you the stalker faggot that decided to follow some guy to another country to take classes at the same college, but something went wrong, and either you got different classes or one of you had to go to a different school because they didn't offer whatever class you/he needed?

I feel like I talked to some other stalker faggot, and he said he made threads like these too,but I stopped following any of them once I realized both of or just you were an actual gay or maybe bi? bi is still gay if you have a penis faggot who was stalking another dude.

I'm just curious if there's actually more than one of you making these threads on Holla Forums. I remember when there was more pages, they would last too long a month or more.

Wat? Are you some kind of conservative homogay, but you think the republicans are out to get you? or are you just a tranny?

If you falling somewhere in the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ field isn't the case, I'm guessing you're probably not white. and still a faggot, even if you say you aren't

What kinds of blogs do you visit, mate?

I guess that's somewhat to be expected? Unless you are going to someexplicitly religious bullshit university like Liberty University or Biola or some such.

Are they not? Seriously.
Probably the younger generations don't care so much but if anyone is going to demonize you, try to kick you out of the military, suspect you of being a pedo or whatever, it's going to be a republican.
Of course, similar is true for liberals kicking you in the balls if you are a gay conservative or say the word faggot and so on. But at least they have it right most of the time regarding what the law should say, in my opinion.

That's me. It's different states, not classes.

I don't know if there's someone other than myself, but I doubt it.

Yup, those are mine.

Both.

Dad is dead.
Hope C is in town for the funeral.

When I ran into my father's wife and she told me he died, I brisk walked to the room without a word for maximum dramatic effect. Still haven't seen her after that.
I came in, uncles and aunt waiting there, greeted me, little brother there crying his heart out. I took a seat, without a word, then I got up and asked for a phone to call my brothers and mother.
I came back, little brother told me to say goodbye to him, so I just kissed him on the forehead, then sat on the floor.
I left for the bathroom to shitpost this on Holla Forums.

At least it happened on leg day.

My condolences. If not for you, at least for your little brother. Vid related, number six (~0:23)

Remember September - November 2014 …
yeah those 1000 PPH were cancer.
If the thread remains, we will not have the same discussion start-point, while the users are evolving / changing.

I have a lot of uncles and aunts. Big family.

Two just came and they're cursing my two older brothers for not being there for him. I was worried they were including me in there, but my aunt made it clear that my little brother and I are the only good sons he has.

Little do they know, there's actually only one.

My oldest brother is really shit at pretending. I can see his big toe tapping to some beat. He's a real fucking autist.