Hundreds of people donate £2,000 to white waitress

Hundreds of well-wishers donate £2,000 to waitress who was refused a tip by 'racist' black Oxford student because she was white

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3568590/Hundreds-wishers-help-donate-2-000-white-waitress-refused-tip-racist-Oxford-student-bragged-online.html

THE STUPID FUCKING MASSES ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT RACISM DOES IN FACT, AFFECT WHITES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's cool to see some white unity.

Would've been better to just find the guy and give him a smack-down, so he can feel some real "opression".

welp

I can't remember the last time something like this happened. This is new.

Is the money actually going to her?

We're starting to wake up, all over the world.
Trump shook us from our complacency. He shifted the window. We might have a chance now.

When SJWs tried to shut down some cake makers who refused to make a cake for homos, I believe they got a shitload of customers and donations.

Not just Trump mate, all over Europe we've had a growing number of 'le far right neo-nazi racist' parties who speak directly to the common man. Trump is a good man, no denying it, but to put all (y)our eggs in one basket would be silly.

Just be a fucking person

OOOOOY VEEEEEEEY

That's raycis!!!

inb4 the girl gets fired

People everywhere are waking up to the anti-White bias in our world.

The problem is, they bring their incompatible beliefs and/or their degeneracy with them.

So the question is: are we taking baby steps or did we massively fuck up when it came to screening new red pillers?

Chick-Fil-A too, though that might be somewhat different, cause it's an organization.

The window was shifting before trump how new are you ?

Hating women doesn't make you redpilled, Ahmed.

… wut

I can't wait until dindus are obsolete. If nothing else their days of muhdicking needs to be over.

Win win

Niggers aren't people

So a nigger receiving a free education from a "White" scholarship foundation is a victim of White colonialism and has received no "compensation" whatsoever from the apartheid government that may very well have ended before he was even born?

Well, at least some people have seen through this bullshit. Good for her that she got some support from her fellow Whites. We need so much fucking more of that in this world.

It wasn't that long ago that White South Africans were forgiving and apologizing to black murderers of White women as reparations for apartheid. Glad to see some people starting to open their eyes. Maybe one day it won't be so fucking taboo to openly acknowledge that apartheid actually worked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

A jew crys over 2 dollars

Niggers never tip
This faggot did nothing aspecial

Don't forget what happened to Brendan Eich after he was bullied into stepping down as CEO of Mozilla: He created Brave.
Definitely a situation to keep an eye on.

In a way, it is Whites' fault for their condition: We gave them a level of societal and technological advancement to which they aren't evolutionarily adapted.
It's like dressing up a chimpanzee in a tuxedo, taking him to a formal dinner, and then punishing him for flinging poo while swinging from a chandelier.
This is one way in which prejudicial views about race are beneficial and healthy: They keep more advanced races honest about their relation to the more primitive ones.

yes, but now this completely stereotypical exchange is blown out of proportion thanks to SJWs

I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with White men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let White men from anywhere in the world, who come to Africa remember that you must continually retain that status: you the master and they the inferior like children that you help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you

Boy needs a good, old fashioned southern beat-down.
It's good to see people turning the tables on nigger racists, and it's good to see our Britbros becoming more and more cohesive.
Every pro-white in the Anglosphere needs to take over their governments & ban foreigners from attending western universities and colleges.
Exceptions can be made for Japan, of course, even though they have fine colleges of their own.

Why do whites constantly allow people into their countries that hate them?

It would be better to crucify him, we can not tolerate racism.

pic related

Schultz is a typical German name, and she does not look kikish at all.

Is this evidence of a rise in white solidarity, or are whites just starting to participate in the victim Olympics?

Hundreds donate £2000 = £200,000+

German: status name for a village headman, from a contracted form of Middle High German schultheize. The term originally denoted a man responsible for collecting dues and paying them to the lord of the manor; it is a compound of sculd(a) ‘debt’, ‘due’ + a derivative of heiz(z)an ‘to command’. The surname is also established in Scandinavia.Jewish (Ashkenazic): from German Schulze (see 1 above). The reason for adoption are uncertain, but may perhaps have referred to a rabbi, seen as the head of a Jewish community, or to a trustee of a synagogue

Good to see a handful of people
waking up.

I fucking hope not.

Relax nigga. You can't expect normies to sit down for 6 hours to absorb TGSNT after their first illuminating jolt.

Alright burgers it's time for to understand the difference between german and Jewish names you idiot

Does anyone else think this guy just says that shit about white-oppressors to justify his nigger instinct to never tip?

very nice.
the kind of little thing you were not expecting.

you forgot

I'm a Burger, and I understand the difference.
Not all do, I'm afraid.

please see
V

If its German its white if its dutch its jewish

Both had colonies

Dark hair, cries over 2 dollars shes a jew

This is just typical nigger behavior.

Ask anyone who works as a server who their worst customers typically are and they'll sheepishly admit that black people are always the worst.

They LOVE to bully the severs and they almost never leave a tip.

I know a girl who went from being SJW-lite to a full on nigger hater after working as a waitress for two years.

Yep. I guarantee he was never planning on leaving a tip in the first place. He was just trying to make it a political issue so he wouldn't look like the bad guy.

Inb4 she donates it to #refugeeswelcome.

The irony here is no one realizes that this is exactly how we could retake everything. Individually we're tiny. Even in groups we're tiny. But if we amass our wealth from across the globe, like the cucks did for Bernie, we can move mountains and fill the political system with our people. Shame that probably won't happen though…

Even black service industry people in the USA will tell you that the worst customers are black.

Daren Wilson was a beautiful moment. Couple that with this news, fuck I'm happy.

You need only look at Trump's rise to answer your own question. Eight years of bullshit have redpilled more people than even we realize.

I swear the retards that inhabit Holla Forums make me want to just leave forever.

That's the problem. People are still too ashamed to admit what we all know. If there would just be one big moment, one politician to get on TV and outright say these things, so many people would stand up and applaud.

So leave instead of being a whiny faggot. Only thing worse than retards are faggots who complain about retards

These fucks are the most ungrateful cunts that have ever lived
We should nuke them all

THE DUBS SAY LEAVE

I'm surprised they didn't scuttle up a tree and throw their poop at white customers while they were at it.

The last eight years made people totally disillusioned with the establishment. They already were, but Obama made it worse.

For a long time people have wanted to vote for an anti-establishment candidate, but it was never a real option. Finally, a patriotic multi-billionaire with unfathomable charisma decided to give people that option.

What I'm saying is, as great as Trump is for white demographics, his campaign doesn't have anything to do with race. People aren't going to the polls thinking "finally someone cares about white people," they're thinking, "finally someone cares about America."

You retarded nigger.

Who do you think is the driving force behind you being able to collect gibs and gets jobs based on you pigmentation?

White women.

But, please. Keep attack them like this.

And I'm supposed to take them seriously?

Maybe then stop acting like a fucking retard

Shultz is a German name you low grade imbecile.

Is Tanenbaum a German name or Jewish? Does she look Jewish to you?

guy in that pic has the frame of a 12 year old boy. lift faggots.

Good.

This shit happens constantly for niggers who do something illegal but cry they dindu nuffin, then the cuckmunity pours money on them.

I never tip anyone regardless their skin color. Tipping is retarded and some college students fast food wages are not my responsibility, it is the responsibility of their boss. I pay exactly what the cost of the service or good that I came for is.

Only faggot here is you, stop crying you little bitch

It's not exactly that the nog didn't tip. He left some uppity note saying that he hates whites and 'muh colonialism'. The irony the bastard doesn't see is that he's living a much cushier life as a student at a previously elite school than a white woman working as a low wage food service employee.

I only tip when I'm out with my gf, she's been a waitress and gets uppity if I don't tip

what the fuck

Non-binary would be non-cis and so therefore a from of trans*, sure, but then the term trans becomes superfluous here. It'd be like saying a "mammalian cat". As opposed to what, a fucking reptilian cat?

Fuck me I meant "form" not "from"

Yeah, stuff like this has happened before, but it rarely happens over something trivial, and that is a substantial difference.

It was just a lost tip, not a major loss. In the past, that wouldn't have been enough to draw much white sympathy.

Things are changing….

That confirms it for me. Blackie and the feminist are working together on this scheme. A cool 1000 pounds each for writing some note on a receipt.