Australian Federal Budget

Happening RIGHT NOW!
Get round it, cunts.

budget.gov.au/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_budget

News sites live blogging:

theaustralian.com.au/budget-2016/budget-2016-live-coverage-what-it-means-for-you/news-story/237aea337294aa777a7eb4fbb919778d?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1462269950

news.com.au/finance/economy/federal-budget/live-what-we-know-ahead-of-tonights-budget/news-story/bb3d68780fc2eea0a6e99226e3ef18cb

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/federal-politics-live-blog-may-3/7377952

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/budget-2016-sliced-diced-interactive/7363834#spending/breakdown/2017/general-public-services
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/72806005/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/72808812/
youtube.com/watch?v=F4rkQsW46U8
youtube.com/watch?v=U2wXA5uym0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IDzO7khXYRY
youtube.com/watch?v=HbfLlDlJ1qA
budget.gov.au/2016-17/content/glossies/budget_repair/html/index.htm#ESFFP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Australian_federal_budget
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/blair-cottrell/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/united-patriotic-front/
archive.is/nfEAe
archive.is/oijAV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summary request, cunt.

tonight is the the federal government announces its budget, cunt

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/budget-2016-sliced-diced-interactive/7363834#spending/breakdown/2017/general-public-services

LIVE STREAM
iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-24/NS1413V001S00

Double dissolution when?

baka 4chan thread…n-not th-that we're even interested, ツンツン!
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/72806005/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/72808812/

www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/budget-2016-winners-losers/7338448

BREAKING:
Smokers hit hardest since picrelated.
Durry bludging expect to increase 50% by 2021.

FUCK

Scott Morrison delivers the 2016/17 Federal budget

Sounds good to me.

Morrison interviewed by Sales

Propaganda / childrens' explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=F4rkQsW46U8
youtube.com/watch?v=U2wXA5uym0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IDzO7khXYRY

Australian thread:

Cunt goes in all fields.

well colour me fucking surprised.

Fucking sick of the bs being wheeled out against smoking too, it causes a fraction of the health cost of alcohol but you don't see shit happening there.
Going for the low hanging, less popular fruit because MUH HEALTH COSTS

I fucking hate what this country has become.

boot out the gooks
boot out the muds
boot out the niggers
give the coons the NT and leave them the fuck alone, big fence, zero contact

cunt

fuark sorry boys should have posted this one earlier, aye; couldn't find it, but.

ABC News 24 [Live]

youtube.com/watch?v=HbfLlDlJ1qA

Fuck off cunt that is rightful white clay

then fence them in with all the Melbourne filth, either way they need to be removed from society as they are nothing but a burden, much like the faggots in Melb

that University bit really worries the fuck out of me. $2Billion.. where..

Don't you DARE fucking touch my HECS you wankers.

I vaguely remember something about them changing the income level at which you are required to pay it back.

hint; it's being lowered

not long mate
give it another couple prime ministers

Only took a few posts for someone to post actual info while the halfchan thread has hundreds of aussies posting nothing interesting at all. They deserve every dangerous species they have in their shitty country.

That could cost them an election if true.
It was a vastly unpopular policy and one that was rejected twice in the senate. It'll never work. Senate will reject it a third time (likely forcing another DD after this DD is done).

I'm lucky this year I'll be well under any threshold. Doubt I'll even have to pay taxes this year because I did most of my earning last year. Next 2 years could be shit though.

But if I have to pay HECS I'd expect my money will get eaten by the interest alone. And keep in mind I made the mistake of going to Uni. I regretted it.. Uni is a scam.

Uni-faggots BTFO

Great news! Shitposting should now decrease at least 28%

See

Uni is shit. I could've saved money. But I was a stupid kid back then. Tafe is superior in every way.

Why're you so excited, mate?
The budget will be fucked. Turnbull is desperate for money, so it's going to be the same shit as when Abbott was out there; trying to push unpopular cost cutting measures, except less obvious. Now he has a huge budget hole in that Manus Island is going to shut, too.

There is no credible plan to tackle growing spending on welfare entitlements, no credible plan to tackle a still-shrinking mining industry, and no credible plan to tackle the housing market/private debt bubble.

Besides, Turnbull is a banker kike. The guy has no integrity or personality.

So what am I looking forward to here?

A Change in Government..

There is a reason a SAS squad can do the job of a whole marine platoon

Sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the most costly.
I am not sure it would get to DD level as they would shit the bed and scrap it before, it feels like they are floating it to gauge the response.
Trade school /TAFE is the go, diesel mechanics, HVAC workers ets are paid out the arse and their education costs a fraction of what the degree from Monash the guy making your coffee has.

there is nothing to look forward to, just the further taxation of the people, selling off of their land, forced immigration and incompetent government spending.

so nothing new really.

auspol thrjeads gotta be littered with faux australianiasms like cunt xDD

This. Went to the most prestigious in my state. Turns out they're jewing students, firing old lecturers, importing curryniggers and anyone who'll take their money and getting them to teach for cheap. Uni is a scam.

To what, Labor?
Fuck, I am already cringing imagining their smugness in passing fag marriage and getting asylum seekers settled here as if they learned nothing from Rudd's time.

Seems that way. The tax cut for "average earners" ($80K+) is particularly galling.

the disconnect between the government and the people is astounding.
I run my own business in the tech sector, remove all the taxes, wages and benefits and other supplementary shit and I end up earning around 40k p/y.
I get taxed at every fucking junction, it's ridiculous. I paid more in taxes last year than I took home.

Stop feeding Arabs and other assorted Shitskins, deport all the ones already here, sink any future invaders.

Admit Greens voters to their nearest mental health institution, raise the voting age to 25 or higher as well as employment requirements, lower the minimum wage.

Stop hoarding Crown Land and let people develop it, stop letting Chinamen buy property.

Make Australia White Again.

Congratulations on the $300pa you just got. You must be totally stoked.

stay tsundere, matecunt

This.. So much this.. They need to put more locals in houses and kick the damn foreigners out.

There's no feel image to represent the feels that video gives me.

basically… there are entire suburbs here in melbourne which are practically deserted because all the houses are owned by chinese people that simply use them as hard currency.

meanwhile it's virtually impossible to find a rental property… wonder why…

Every fucking government in Australia is absolute ass.

It's a choice of

And

And

I'm so sick of this country. Democracy sucks.

We just have to wait for Trump's expedition to come and conquer us and then turn on our former government.

It's not hard, but remember this shit has to fly past the army of self-hating shitlibs.
Also, noone is talking about this shit at all.

Ouch. I felt that.

I don't have a problem with the parties to be honest. The parties represent the people, and it means that the people are sick and addicted to globalist multikult.

Erroneous. Neither the liberals nor labour represent the people economically.

I don't know about the greens, but both of the former two constantly sell us out to foreign nations for wealth - our natural resources are constantly being given away.

If they represented 'the people' as a concept they would stop it and put as much support into farmers, et cetera as possible.

budget.gov.au/2016-17/content/glossies/budget_repair/html/index.htm#ESFFP

Website has difficulties loading.

FUCKING TURNBULL YOU HAD ONE JOB.

For anybody who doesn't know a pack of Marlboro golds cost approx. 26-27 aud which is equivalent to about 20 usd. According to this by 2021 that will make it 40 usd for a fucking packet of smokes.

Good thing I have just successfully quit with an e-cig and even quit the e-cig because I'm not a neck beard. Hopefully people start quitting but we all know that's not going to happen.

When do we genocide everyone who smokes, does drugs or drinks excessive amounts of alcohol?

nice to see you are happy enough killing all smokers but only excessive drinkers.

no bias showing at all.

Fair point. Survival of the fittest I say.

all smoking is excessive

all drinking is excessive by that measure

not to mention there's no such thing as 2nd hand drinking..

There is however 2nd hand vomit. Both equal burdens on society.

I don't drink or smoke. My 'bias' is actually a fundemental understanding that not everyone who drinks a little at home is a degenerate. On the reverse, everyone who smokes (especially in public) is.

They're both as terrible as each other.

They're ludicrously cheap in places like Japan, comparably.

I don't see why we should be taking advantage of addicted people to fix the budget, though.

sense, you are making none.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink after a hard day and have been off smokes for a couple of years now but your position makes no sense and you have not really conveyed any explanation for it other than 'hurr smokings bad'.

it's deplorable but through clever use of the 'muh feels' arguments, people somehow see this as ok
but at the same time want free needle rooms setup everywhere for junkies.
as a general rule, aussies are fucking dumb, this is why we have had more pm's in the last 5 years than the previous 15-20 yet people keep voting lib/labor/greens without thinking there might be something fundamentally wrong with the system.

White Australia Policy needs to come back.

what i took out of it;
anything i missed

Soon, why can't the pollies pull their shits together?!?!

>Loser

>Winner

nb m8

I wish the koala never sold out. I wish that nice Australian house never got bulldozed. I wish the yellow frog was never even there.

That webme mady me cry. God I hate the tratior boomers so fucking much.

this guys art style looks like store brand ben garrison

feel the hype

We should have been fighting Jews not Huns

Voting Shooters and Fishers party next I swear.

please do they are certified sickcunts

straya

What I don't get is why Liberal governments don't reduce budgets for higher education ($9.6b) in favour of vocational education ($2b)

It's safe to say most uni students are going to vote fucking labor or greens, they're marinated in that feely atmosphere for years.

A 4 year apprentice on the other hand, who's worked hard and earned their cert, is more likely to vote liberal.

But no, they gut apprenticeships and wonder why they lose votes over time.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten has revealed in his formal reply to the federal budget that Labor will oppose at least $12 billion worth of cuts and tax hikes, including the changes to university funding and student support.

So, when is our economy going to crash and when is China going to invade us?

When the US does as we are so tied into it

They have been for the last 20 years along with the muds, niggerians and lebs

australia confirmed for global bourgeois prison

sco mo? more like statusquo mo

What about UPF?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Australian_federal_budget

different league

but yeah they go alright aye

They are aware of the (((problem))) infecting Australian culture and are nationalist as fuck.
I love the bantz from them and Blair has a real talent for addressing crowds and public speaking.

I do have concerns with Blair Cottrel though (boss hog) bet i get called a shill for this
There is video out there of him on some tv show about jail life (or some shit like that) as he was incarcerated.
I'm still not sure what he was in for but I can see this being a big thorn in their movement

here's the full commie write up

antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/14/blair-cottrell/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/united-patriotic-front/

archive.is/nfEAe
archive.is/oijAV

Fucking antifa are scum that only live in the inner-city with their rich parents. Play pretend revolutionaries.