INDIANA PRIMARY THREAD: GOODBYE RATO

This is it, Holla Forums. Today is the the day of the Indiana open primary and the day Rato's last, fleeting hopes are destroyed. The day the God Emperor takes the cucks behind the wood shed and essentially secures his nomination.

57 delegates. Winner take all. Polls close at 4:00 PM PT/ 7:00 PM ET.

CAN YOU TASTE THE VICTORY IN THE AIR?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/30/upshot/trump-clinton-delegate-calculator.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8
archive.is/Mrn4d
twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/727283177371385856
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/r8fRE
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-indiana-presidential-republican-primary
youtube.com/watch?v=NCumAgH4LSA
politico.com/story/2016/05/how-popular-is-donald-trump-222728
inkscape.org/en/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=P6g6Emv3Oc0
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=0OlPBWATLNo
twitter.com/nathanlerner
linkedin.com/in/nathanlerner
cnn.com/2016/05/02/politics/2016-election-poll-results-cnn-orc/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
archive.is/cKCWC
twitter.com/GMA/status/727456210677469184
twitter.com/clmazin/status/720259227067920385
theonion.com/article/ted-cruz-dressed-campaign-rally-swarm-loyal-vermin-52859
vine.
archive.is/cmYKE
i.sli.mg/fQixqd.bmp
archive.is/IMqXA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/03/cruz_explodes_pathological_liar_trump_a_narcissist_at_a_level_i_dont_think_this_country_has_ever_seen.html
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/726900090300993536
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/727571656911130624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First of all, I'm glad I'm not the only sleepless one. Today is when Rato gets coup de grâced.

Secondly, Indiana is not WTA. Indiana is a mixture of WTA by congressional district, 9 districts with 3 delegates per, and the other 30 being WTA statewide. Rato could still win one district and come out with 3 for example. That said, this looks to be a crushing defeat.

Quints for a Trump landslide today

RATO IS FINISHED

This is my fourth presidential election, and for the first time ever, the guy I voted for had a legitimate chance of winning the presidency.

What an interesting time to be alive.

How accurate are polls?

I dunno but those last two polls with him up by almost 20 points were sweet.

Do you think Rato will drop out if he loses bad?

What's the chance of that happening at this point? Trump has them by the balls and they know it.

Not very, usually, but the margins are staggering; IIRC Trump is up 25% on rato in CA and almost 20% in Indiana.

I wouldn't be surprised if the RNC kills Cruz with a literal sandbag.

I await Lion Ted's triumph today. A big slap in the face to Drumpf and his paid shills that inhabit Holla Forums these days.

I think the Republican Party knows that stabbing Trump in the back would result in him taking the knife out and stabbing it through their heart.

Trump has turned the repubs into his bitch

Think about how many dollars are on the line. This is what I like to remind fellow Trump supporters when they ease back now knowing Trump is winning. He presents an end to a globalist trade network worth trillions.

What's the possibility they just hand him the nomination even if he wins fair and square? Roger Stone has been floating the idea that the RNC might unbind delegates if they're pledged to support someone they "couldn't morally support" or some similar shenanigans.

Until trump has the nom we should be on guard for the worst

Rato is going to stay in it after he gets his shit fucked in Indiana. He'll make a big speech about how he never wanted to win Indiana, that his plan was always to win california, and that'll be where he stops Trump.
He'll stay in until after the votes have been tallied in Cleveland for Trump. He'll still be on the TV, talking about how he's just picked out the members of his cabinet; a coffee mug, a toaster, and a shoe. He'll sign his first executive order on a rolled up napkin in a dennys at 2AM the night of Trumps inauguration; a woman with arms like a lunchlady will ask him if he wants more coffee; he'll say he's fasting, but he's just out of change.
Ted's going the distance. He'll still be in it to win it long after his wife divorces him for his slipping grip on reality. After he's sleeping in a box behind a hardees "swaying the delegates" by mumbling to random people about how america needs change… just a little change… anyone, spare some change?

The mental image of a homeless Ted Cruz is giving me a stiffy. I wonder how much I would need to "contribute to his campaign" to get him to eat cat poop.

50 bucks. But don't donate until after the california primary. Enclose a letter with your check that says "we're still with you" and "Never give up the fight".
November 2017, we'll see rato on bumfights mumbling into a gopro about how "Trump is afraid to fight me for this sandwich because he knows I'll whoop him like I did in Toronto". It should be an easy few weeks until he's down to cat poop.

fuckin lol

MAGA! and i'm not even a burger

CANT STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN
Theyre gonna take it and learn to love it

Is this true?

Yes

That neat interactive delegate count thing from the New York Times shows that Trump will have 1237 minimum after California.

It also shows that if by some miracle he lost Indiana, he'd still get the 1237 after California + New Jersey.

It's over, the Rat is finished.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/30/upshot/trump-clinton-delegate-calculator.html

Obligatory

I wish Cruz would drop out of the race already so Trump can start focusing on Hillary.

what delegates are we voting for today?

GOOD BYE, EL RATO
YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED
MAY ALL MEMORY OF YOU
BE ERASED FROM REALITY

Indiana is 30 statewide delegates, and 3 per district, according to Fox News just now. Sound right?

My body is ready.

Checkem

EL RATO, RATO OF POZ LOADS

Bring me the Rat. I want… the Ratman. Bring him to me.

Jesus Christ, how autistic can this guy get?

Assuming Trump gets zero uncommitted delegates (unlikely), he only needs ~56% of the remaining delegates.

Please burgers. make America Great again.

You're our only hope

It is funny because the train got through in the end.
Also

Is this the 50+% winner takes all or just any winner?

I can't sleep when the God Emperor needs my memetic energy waves.

MAGA

UNSTUMPABLE

You sure about that nigga?

Good god, imagine Cruz with his hair down in something like a bowl cut.
Creepiest fucking shit ever.

Trump now has just over 10 million votes. Dubya had 10.8. If Trump goes beyond 10.8 million votes he will have more votes than any Republican ever.

You must have negro level reading comprehension

I can't tell whether I have a deceitful chin and head or whether I'm just ugly.

So we still have like 6-8 hours until the first exit polls and ~12 till we get counting?

Numbers for Hillary and democrats in general are looking pretty bad.

Meanwhile, primary turnout for the Republicans this year is up by 60% compared to 2012.

'twas the night before Indiana, and all across Holla Forums,
all the Trumpsters were ready for tomorrows brawl.
The memes had been posted to the server with care,
in hopes that tomorrow the stickies would still be there.
The kikes were restless, sweating in bed, for they knew that tomorrow,
TED WOULD BE DEAD
And my waifu on the screen, and I in my MAGA cap, was about to set down for a 2am fap.
When up on the screen, the shills began to run amok, I minimized vlc, and typed WHAT THE FUCK?
When what did I behold, golden and austere?
But the vision of the Donald on the 'chans had appeared.
He navigated nimbly, his bants put faggots in a frump; I knew in a moment, someone posted a new CANT STUMP THE TRUMP.

As knifeparty played, he lined up his thoughts,
He straightened his hair and then took his shots:
Now Globalists, now cuckolds, now mexicans and traitors,
Now warhawks, and china, and currency devaluators;
From the bottom of my feet, to the top of my dollar, get the fuck out: the wall just got ten feet taller.

And their bawling got louder, we laughed into the night:
For his parting shot was "Hillary, I will indite".

The Democrats cementing themselves as the SJW Anti-White and Anti-Male greivance party screwed them up.

Pretty good.

also, checked

Beutifal

*indict

weeeeew lads let's make America GREAT again

If we Hoosiers are to be remembered for anything, let it be for making America great again.

???

If that's wrong don't blame me mane, blame Ballotpedia

What's a Hoosier?

Cruz: We will reach 1,237!

Cruz: No one can reach 1,237!

someone from indiana
the origins of the word are not agreed upon

voted trump, as did my entire immediate family

Well played

Me neither, but left-wing butthurt is a universal language.

You Americans have some humorous state-location names.

and it kinda sounds like music

Well done, user.

Analysis time. Trump needs so many delegates to win outright on the first ballot. How is this possible?

Figure 1: What the experts predict Trump winning. Now obviously it's not enough, but there are a few ways in which Trump can still get enough delegates

Figure 2: If Trump wins just one winners take all state that he's not predicted to win (either Nebraska, Montana or South Dakota) then he will get enough. This is not a hard task seeing as you don't even need an absolute majority to claim a win, he just needs to beat Cruz and Kasich. However there is a possibility he doesn't win these states.

Figure 3: If he doesn't win enough committed delegates, he still has uncommitted ones to back him up. He only needs 27 of these out of a possible 146, a mere 19%. Also remember a lot of these uncommitted delegates come from states that voted +60% in favour of Trump during their primaries, so the delegates will feel obliged to vote for Trump implying jews have feelings

tl;dr Trump has a very clear, easy path to nomination. prepare for upcoming el rato tears

Indiana is the cheese in the mouse trap that will finally do him in.

Vaya con Dios, Rato.

Is this from fivethirtyeight.com? They have Trump's current delegate number at 957, not 1002.

Beautiful

FiveThirtyEight lowballs the delegate number, which I what I do, as well. Like trump says, better to think you're behind than ahead.

If Trump needs Montana, I think an old friend of ours can deliver it to him on a silver platter.

yes. there's different numbers for different sources, jewgle is reporting 996 for example. If I'm wrong, I'd rather have estimated low rather than high.

The discrepancy is from PA's delegates IIRC

Oh my fuck that was way more funny than I expected

Green papers has him at 1000, Trump probably has an unpledged delegate from somewhere other than PA and is counting it in.

But it's true.

posting in a future trump victory thread

long live President Donald Trump

Am I wrong to expect Trump to get about half the unpledged delegates?

At the moment he has 39% of the unpledged delegates, with 22% being uncommitted and the 17% from states that haven't voted yet.

So you're on the right track, personally I expect Trump to get 60-70%.

You guys know that if Ted Cruz loses the election and stops getting his injections, he goes back to his four-legged form? You know that, right?

Holla Forums is really heartless.

Cruz 2016

I think you mean has, user. It definitely ain't over yet.

I'm ok with that.
Vid related

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy

As he has risen in the polls, more attention is being paid to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s overall electability as a man who looks, as one fellow Princeton classmate described him: “about as telegenic as an undertaker.”
The answer as to why so many people dislike the Texas Republican instinctively is one that intrigued Dr. Richard E. Cytowic, a professor of neurology at George Washington University.
Writing in Psychology Today, Cytowic noted that Cruz’s “atypical expressions” left him “uneasy,” and that he was not alone among people who have watched Cruz up-close and from afar.
“Note how many colleagues and former associates ‘loathe’ him. A Bush alumnus told the New York Times’ Frank Bruni, ‘Why do people take such an instant dislike to Ted Cruz? It just saves time.’ Former Senate Majority leaderBob Dole says, ‘Nobody likes him,’ while Rep. Peter King sees ‘malice.'” Cytowic wrote. “According to The Washington Post, screenwriter Craig Mazin, Cruz’s former Princeton roommate, has called him a ‘huge asshole,’ and ‘creepy.’ He’s Tweeted, ‘Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988.’ The distaste for Cruz even extends beyond the US: Germans say Backpfeifengesicht, meaning a face in need of a good punch.”
According to Cytowic, the distaste for Cruz’s face starts with his smile.
“As a neurologist it is my business to notice things out of the ordinary and probe them,” he wrote. “Senator Cruz’s countenance doesn’t shift the way I expect typical faces to move. Human faces can’t help but broadcast what we feel, what we may be thinking, and even what we may intend.”
“I have rarely, if ever, seen a conventional smile from Senator Cruz. In a natural smile the corners of the mouth go up; these muscles we can control voluntarily as well. But muscles circling the eyes are involuntary only; they make the eyes narrow, forming crow’s feet at the outside corners,” he continued. “No matter the emotional coloring of Senator Cruz’s outward rhetoric, his mouth typically tightens into the same straight line. If it deviates from this, the corners of his mouth bend down, not upwards.”
“Downturned expressions usually signal disagreeableness or disgust. But I honestly don’t know because such an expression is rare in the context of public presentations that are meant to win people over. He may well be unaware that the message of his body language is incongruent with his words,” he said before concluding, “Google ‘Ted Cruz smiling,’ and judge for yourself. For the record I am not a Democrat. I’m at a loss to verbalize what unsettles me so when I watch the freshman senator. But it leaves me cold.”

please, Holla Forums, I don't want to be a rodent again…

SHOO SHOO RATO

Maybe you can steal some trash from one of Trumps hotels. Hey, it's more than Jeb ever did to him.

Does anyone have the polls for Indiana?

Considering Rato has bailed out of this state, I think Trump is going to get the W here.

What is more interesting is that Rato has moved on to California. I think he and the rest of the establishment is putting all their resources into one last stand there, hoping to cock block Trump out of the biggest possible gain in delegates (and the state that will easily put him at majority). It is also of course the most contentious state demographic wise, with a huge slew of Cali liberal scum, illegal immigrants, and other hispanics. It might get messy there.

Rato bailed on Indiana?
Fuck yeah, but I thought Indiana was supposed to be the "final stand" for the nevertrumps. Now it doesn't matter and they're on to try somewhere else?
What a fucking rat.

Pic related was the latest one.

Cali is very, very strong in the Trump camp. Every district.

This is why the (((elites))) can't use meme magic.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Jesus permanently analfissuring them.

Talk radio show played audio of ted trying to go and speak to trump supporters. He was trying to tell them trump would've walked over and told his supporters to go punch protestors and other people in the face.

The trump supporters just laughed it off, called ted "Lyin ted", and proceeded to chant trump, meanwhile Ted Cruz was trying to damage control even though it was being reported on.

Rato is done.

Expect jewery within the state to be profound in order to try and stop trump.

STAY VIGILANT. STAY STRONG

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

GO OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8

Good luck pupper

we could stop this

we did avoid this* works better maybe doom paul

TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

Requesting that Lyin' Ted image of a rat with his had edited on, taking a piece of food from a goldman sachs hand.

head*

The people of Indiana have seen through the rat and are openly mocking him wherever he goes.

Who's ready to bully Glenn Beck into commiting murder/suicide?

please tell me there is footage

SAVAGE

How could (((they))) be so lazy/incompetent to not watch 5 more seconds and see that this does not fit their narrative.

Aren't these the same guys who did the Trump/Hitler video that made Hitler look good? I am convinced that Trump must be sabotaging their efforts because they are helping him.

The ONLY thing that is keeping them from having done it already is us.

Literally us, et. al. GOPe officials are terrified of being killed at the convention. We’ve finally put the RIGHT KIND OF FEAR back into our “elected” officials. “Do your job or we’ll kill you, like the Founders did.”

If they weren’t afraid of us, they’d do whatever they want.

Very few people are showing up for his rallies these days:

archive.is/Mrn4d

Wrong word, user. Miracles are for US. Travesties are for them.

This was from yesterday.

twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/727283177371385856

What a nightmare. They couldn't find me registered despite voting in the last general election in the same district. I had to vote provisionally, so now I have to go to the county election board to prove that I'm a US citizen, even though I brought my driver's license and social security card. Only for you, God Emperor.

Disappointing.

MANDATORY VIEWING

RATO BTFO

Trips bring truth.

As much as I like to see Rato humiliated that's almost cringe due to it being something you'd expect from a small child instead of a grown ass man.

Sounds like they're trying to rig this.

STOP INDIANA HE IS ALREADY DEAD!

What the fuck is wrong with Cruz? He is barely even acknowledging the person in front of him and is just making the same political talk anti-Trump speeches he does on his stage.

Tonight we harvest salt from both the ratpack and the bernouts.

limp bizkit conservative ;_;7

JUST…FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

They installed a pre-stumpin Marcobot chip in the Rat. Clearly it did not work.

Cruz has a more Jewish-looking nose than most Jews do.

BusTED
Got RoasTED
He CheaTED
DisgusTED
DisappoinTED
Mathematically EliminaTED
DisrespecTED
UntrusTED
He ManipulaTED
CorrupTED
DeporTED to Canada
RefuTED
MelTED
BesTED
ObliteraTED
SubjugaTED
ThwarTED
AnnihilaTED
UnaccepTED
CastraTED

Your turn

This is excellent photography. You can feel the emptiness just by looking at the picture.

Man, he really didn't think that TrusTED campaign through. It's so ripe for parody. There's a million words that end in TED. It's like giving your kid a name that rhymes with a lot of schoolyard taunts.

So basically Ted Cruz is Phantom Limb?

Bahahaha

Polls close at six/seven?! What the fuck are we doing?! Keep them open until at least eight…

What happened to Beck anyway.

When Trump announced his nomination he was supporting.

This is it Holla Forums. This is the day our meme candidate BTFOs the Rat once and for all. 1488 Delegates, here we fucking come!

Top kek

I will enjoy this more after those Rato shills thought they could sway our opinion in one last desperate raid. I will imagine how sore their anus is as I praise the Emperor.

DESPERATE

Dude, just look at his logo for a second.

Also, link to the site I did the calculations at:
www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/writeup/the_gop_race_for_delegates_an_interactive_tool.html

TRUMP THE UNSTUMPABLE!!

The fire rises.

Fuck’s sake, I never even noticed.

Parenthesis?

Oh, no, goyim. They’re just (((radio waves))).

Top Fucking Kek. Meme magic lads.

If Trump gets 1488, I will cry tears of joy. I wont be able to take it. I'm going on a date tonight with a girl that is confused as to why I voted for Trump. It's gonna be hard not talking about it now. You know what else is gonna be hard?

I don't get it, what am I supposed to be seeing?

Unrelated but important post:

A very fucking weird thing happened yesterday on Holla Forums, I don't think anyone noticed. Crossposting from my post on Holla Forums: >>>Holla Forums585515

=========
Wew lad, so this happened yesterday on this site:

There was a shitty thread on Holla Forums. It got "deleted" by the mods, it doesn't appear on the catalog, when I try to post a reply it says "Thread specified does not exist", BUT: I can still access it, and it doesnt' say "thread deleted or pruned" at the bottom. What's more, the board log [1] doesn't even mention its deletion!

I even managed to fucking archive it some minutes ago [2].

[1] 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol (Look for post 5872851)

[2] archive.is/r8fRE
=========

Who does she like? If its anyone other than Hillary she's probably salvageable.

Remember;
:^)

elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-indiana-presidential-republican-primary

Reminder that Nabisco leaving wasn't just forsaking American workers, but also a betrayal of the highest order towards God-Emperor Trump.

NO. MORE. OREOS.

Echos.

?

She didn't vote. lol
She's "conservative" though. Meaning she doesn't want to understand politics, just wants to be a Christian.

Try reading the rest of the post.

Oh also. Be on the watch for especially heavy handed tricks. Rato may very well do well in IN. It's heavily statewide delegate winner state.

Statewide proportional winner gets 30/57 of it's delegates. The remaining 27 are given out on a 3 per district amount to the winner of that district.

So it's a glitch, I don't see why you are concerned about such a minor issue affecting a shit thread.

Easy. I used to love their birthday cake oreos. No more.

(((pure coincidence)))

Feels bad. I'm gonna miss Rato committing sudoku tonight because I'm on the night shift.

She's probably a traditionalist at heart, treat her right and refrain from indulging your lust.

Friendly reminder that even Nate ((((Silver)))) thinks Trump will easily win Indiana

Just realized that those are not relevant Screencaps

Here are the more relevant and current ones

Thanks. She seems to be. I'll try..

The direction of his polls+ is always dead wrong too lmfao.

topkek that trump supporter might be a bumpkin but he's a bumpkin whos earned my respect

kek'd and rekt

Kek yea that's the best part too

Hate to be a downer, but it's not over until the fat lady sings. A brokered convention is guaranteed to send Cruz as the presidential candidate. So until he's secured 1237, don't think it's over.

Hell, once he secures 1237, expect the rats in the party to try and cheat him out of the nomination anyway.

If Trump wins this, it's almost over. Cruz's money is gonna dry up and (((((people))))) are gonna ask for him to drop out just like with ¡Yeb! and Little Marco. And the NeverTrumpcucks are going to be too demoralized to continue

s-source on that song?

Rato's money already dried up.

The donors that were giving to them and had given to other campaigns "the donors". Stopped giving money to them after NY, relatively recently.

Part of me hopes Trump reaches 1237 bound delegates and they change the rules to deny him. It would be the death of the Republican party and lead to the formation of a true nationalist party, in many ways it would be a larger win than even a Trump presidency.

Don't be ridicoulous. The bulk of the GOP aren't going to risk a riot over that mean jerkface Trump getting nominated.

Kek

Wait, is this woman referring to herself as intelligent and the non-majority?

Then don't settle for merely 1,237…

Take them all.

Before;

When Trump hits 1,237;

True, but now even his logistics are screwed. He put all his Eggs in one basket with Indiana and if he loses big there, his campaign's morale is finished. The media is already turning against him and he won't be able to survive it. No amount of cognitive dissonance can save the Canadian Rat now

Then why are they sending fucking assault defense weaponry for the convention?

Mein sides.

I got you fam.

Fuck I love this state.

Still building a wall.
Still deporting them all.
TRUMP has already won.
Lyin Teddie is done.

D&C.

Trump will easily get 1,237 even without Indiana.

Report + hide

IT WOULD BE THE PHYSICAL DEATH OF THE REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT.

BY BALLOTS OR BULLETS, WE WILL REGAIN OUR SOVEREIGNTY.

Betta keep on rollinnnnnnnnnnn bay bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeahhhhhh!!!

breddy gud m80

Trump didn't kiss his ring.
Cruz did.

I'm going to be somewhat autistic now and do some math with what we know so far, based on the two assumed current total # of delegates Trump has (because Pennsylvania is being cheeki breekis for some reason currently) , 957 and 1002.

Trump need at least 1237 to be able to move onto destroying the Clinton legacy and turning it into a new Taco Bell for keks.

Starting from the top with the proportional rules to them, if Trump gets at least 50% minimum delegates per state like this, then that's 14 + 22 + 12 = 48 delegates from that alone. Then, you have the ones that are winner-takes-all that aren't the big one (you know the one I mean). Even if Trump only wins half of them (or 1-3 fewer depending on badly the kikes up top want to riggy diggy doo everything because I'M TAKING MUH BALL AND GOAN HOME) , then it'll likely be about 51 + 29 = 80 + 48 = 128.

With that, then you have a total of either 957 + 128 = 1085 or 1002 + 128 = 1130 delegates by then for Trump. After that is just West Virginia, Califonia and the Uncommitted pretty much. At that point, If Trump manages to stomp Cali and handle WV with at least half the delegates to offer there, that's then 13 + 105 = 138 total as a reasonable estimate. With that, then your grand total after everything that happens is about either 1085 + 148 = 1233 or 1130 + 148 = 1278 delegates in all.

In conclusion, it all depends on 3 main things on if Trump moves on to punch Hillary in the face: First, will Penn State play ball and gib Trump his delegates or not? Secondly, Trump needs a VERY solid win with both Indiana and especially California to be golden here. And finally, Trump needs not only New Jersey and South Dakota, but also at least either one of Nebraska or Montana, or a better set of results with Oregon, Washington and New Mexico to have the numbers be in his favor to not have the dreaded BC come into play so the kikes can just have things their way forever. If Trump can manage these three things well during the rest of this bullshit, then he pretty much might as well start prepping up for the main event.

Oh by the way, is there some Trump rally today?

I'm home sick, so I have time to watch.

Do not set your goal at 1,237 delegates.

Set your goal for the REST OF THE REMAINING DELEGATES.

When Trump reaches 1,237 delegates, DO NOT STOP.

Take the rest.

Exactly, we should aim higher.

Indianafag here:

Just got back home from voting for the God Emperor

This state is gonna be Trump Country all the way. Many people here from what I can tell, see Cruz as a dirty, lying, Canadian Rat who cannot beat Hillary Clinton. Also his support for the TPP is also gonna really hurt him

1488 or bust

Fam. Don't settle for less than more than 100%.

See here:

It's unlikely, but possible

Is there any information on who these scum are, or are they hiding behind their PAC like a bunch of faggot cowards StopDonaldTrumpPac.com uses private registration, but stoptrumppac.us doesn't. I have no idea if they're related. Here's the stoptrumppac.us info:

Variant: STOPTRUMPPAC.US
Registrant ID: CR235758247
Registrant Name: Nathan Lerner
Registrant Address1: 1207 Willow ave Apt 16
Registrant City: Hoboken
Registrant State/Province: New Jersey
Registrant Postal Code: 07030
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.8023733099
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P2
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: CR235758250
Administrative Contact Name: Nathan Lerner
Administrative Contact Address1: 1207 Willow ave Apt 16
Administrative Contact City: Hoboken
Administrative Contact State/Province: New Jersey
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 07030
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.8023733099
Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]
Administrative Application Purpose: P2
Administrative Nexus Category: C11
Billing Contact ID: CR235758251
Billing Contact Name: Nathan Lerner
Billing Contact Address1: 1207 Willow ave Apt 16
Billing Contact City: Hoboken
Billing Contact State/Province: New Jersey
Billing Contact Postal Code: 07030
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.8023733099
Billing Contact Email: [email protected]
Billing Application Purpose: P2
Billing Nexus Category: C11
Technical Contact ID: CR235758249
Technical Contact Name: Nathan Lerner
Technical Contact Address1: 1207 Willow ave Apt 16
Technical Contact City: Hoboken
Technical Contact State/Province: New Jersey
Technical Contact Postal Code: 07030
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.8023733099
Technical Contact Email: [email protected]
Technical Application Purpose: P2
Technical Nexus Category: C11
Name Server: NS14.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS15.WIXDNS.NET

*an imageboard

she's mirroring you because she's after your dick, user. can't resist Trump game

And apparently you can query all of the PACs through fec.gov, attached.

Today is the first day in my life that I've voted and I'm proud to say that I voted for Trump.

More like a hybrid blobfish-rat monstrosity.

that editing is brilliant

Me too. Trump is deserving of my time and effort it takes to vote at the very least

fucking brilliant 10/10 vid, would watch again

Yeah, that she's "enlightened"…

What's the source of this vid?

YT link, anyone?

MAGA

SO, WHAT IS THE FINE FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

GOTTA FUND THE GOVERNMENT SOMEHOW, RIGHT?

Only one today.

Here's the thing, even if Rato stays in after an Indiana loss, it won't matter. His voters are demoralized already, a loss today will crush them.

Trump can just stroll into the nomination because even in Cruz-friendly states like Nebraska the cuckservatives will not bother to vote.

Quoted the wrong post, whatever.

topkek

The wall just got taller.

Why do some Republicans call Trump a liberal?

Trump's positions are very similar to the the European anti immigration parties positions. Are they liberals too then?

So what is Trump going to do about the spics and nigs that are already here and the government subsidizing their absorbent birthrates vs. abysmal white birth rates?

You could never let another Aztec into the country and they'd still turn the U.S. into Mexico in another two generations. Lets not forget the flood of dot Indians and low Asians pouring in as well.

And they were right to do so, even just from a financial standpoint.

It is unusual for the nomination process to go on this long. If Trump had been the favored establishment candidate, they would have stopped covering Cruz and Kasich months ago.

People have already decided that it's going to be Trump. Similar thing with Bernie, incidentally. His big stand was NY, and when he lost that by a considerable margin, the writing was on the wall. Conversely, if Sanders had taken NY, he'd almost certainly be the next Democratic candidate, as losing your home state would have been devastating to Crooked Hillary.

High energy user, well done. We'll be saying Merry Trumpmas all the time!

The slander du jour for cuckservatives is to call anyone they disagree with a 'liberal'. Leftists use fascist in the same way. It conveys nothing other than disagreement.

MAKE US PROUD, INDIANA!

Same bro. Hopefully we aren't fucked inevitably like the Romans in that picture were at this civilizational juncture.

nice trips mate

Good luck, Trump.

if dubs then Rato reveals himself as the zodiac killer today at a press conference

I pointed this out to family doing same years ago. I said the word was like a liberal saying racist. Total shitstorm.

Will Trump call for an Anschluss with Canada and kick the cucks out?

Maybe tomorrow. At the very least, we should ask Kek for guidance for the date.

Good luck Indianabros!
t. Yuropoor

Let it be today!

It's kind of ironic though that cuckservatives of all people would call others liberals, when there is zero difference, absolutely zero, between a Cuckservative/RINO and a Liberal-Democrat.

His positions on social issues that Republicans masturbate to are a bit more liberal (despite never actually doing anything about it once they get into power GW Bush promised to bring back school prayer and pass a moratorium on abortion in 2000 and promptly forgot about it once he got into power), he's "anti-trade" and an "isolationist". He wants to make peace with Putin.

And wants a solution for the American healthcare problem that isn't Obamacare (I have a strong feeling he'll propose some kind of universal Healthcare in the general election)…

He's a textbook paleoconservative but since he isn't a neocohen they call him liberal.

THREAD THEME
H
R
E
A
D

T
H
E
M
E

Just voted for Trump.

Feels Good Man

Spics and chinks will be deported.

The actual numbers of blacks have actually been going down after a federal ban on conjugal visits in federal prisons. If we remove the economic incentives for nigresses to have 5 kids, their own violent tendencies will be enough to keep their numbers in check. Maybe we can stop policing their neighborhoods for crack again.

Took a few moments to sink in what cutting bantz this is.

Pretty much agree.

The women of my family tell me I'm a sociopath everyday. I just call them cucks now. Tell them that their morals have been engineered so they reward being treated like shit, and punish people for being good because 'we're making them tougher'. That they're slaves.
Real conservatives understand incentives drive behavior, and that going against nature is a good way to go extinct.

All social programs must be destroyed.

Why goy?

Don't you know he's a racist?

Same here. Racist, sociopath, lacking empathy, ect.

I get it too. I say fuck 'em. Women are childlike, emotional creatures.

That’s incest, user.

Is he wearing fucking mascara in the gun pic? What a fucking faggot.

But my cousin is really hot though

Trump is only a step in the right direction. What we can hope is that if we keep smashing that Overton window, that Trump will follow along.

Hmm curious, pics aren't loading for me.

Well, a SINGLE generation of that is still genetically healthy, so just make sure your striplings don’t boff each other.

One question, can Little Marco assign his delegates to Trump in any way?

Imagine the buttdevastation event horizon if Kasich backs down, forfeiting his Ohio delegates to the runner-up, ie. Trump.

So do mine, but then you bring a great looking girl younger than you around and you see who is the real sociopath. That and minorities, mention them and they go bat shit. So Meh.

Me too. This last shill bombardment reeks of desperation. The real big guns left imo are,

1. Turn towards hillary and meme her into office by lying about polls leading up to a rigged general.

2. Crash the economy with no survivors by raising rates and calling in fractional loans all at the same time, just before Trump takes office. Crank the heat on him to cave.

I think they prefer number 1 because of how much he already pilled his audience on #2.

Her mother forbids her from having social media for good reason, she's hot like I said

I would never be able to live it down, but a man can dream

They’re still bound to vote for him even if he withdraws.

it's a ton of different songs mashed up.
I did notice a couple of the Hidamari Sketch OPs in there.

embed s1, this s2 youtube.com/watch?v=NCumAgH4LSA

Savatage > Game of Thrones (which is shit anyway)

HIGH ENERGY

Why do people think Trump supporters are so wishy-washy that they can be turned by some stump speech?

Trump supporters are solid. We won't be fooled by rato or shills

No you can't give any delegates away, only if the delegates are unbound can they give themselves away.
The only way Marco or Kasich's delegates can become free-agents is if no one wins the first ballot.

Does anyone have a map of the US with states separated so I can use the fill tool in MSPaint [I'm not a drawfag]?

No artifacts. I want to be able to fill states easily.

The person who makes [pic related] has gone more and more autist and put insane amount of useless info in it.

Well they seem to be giving themselves away anyway, like the cheap whores they are.

Just use mine.

Those are unbound delegates.

Goodbye, Ted.

I love you.

I've been looking for a map I could use fill on for weeks when the guy who makes the image I linked went completely autist.

Actually I can't work with that. It bleeds the edges of the states. It's not just a direct color change.

I can taste the victory in the air

even his supporters are like that, the cruz delegates in my area talk the same way. it's fucking disgusting.

Vectorize the pic with whatever and it should work, there's online vectorizers if you don't want to download stuff

I have absolutely no idea what that means or how to do it.

I'm a windows fag and MSpaint is the most advanced image editing I do.

Even cuckservative voters have given up and embraced Trump as the nominee:

politico.com/story/2016/05/how-popular-is-donald-trump-222728

The GOPe is in hot water. What a spectacular fucking victory we're seeing.

Rato's boned.

Yeah I've been watching for the last few weeks how even cucks have been admitting more and more it's inevitable.

It’s a vector file converted to PNG. What else can I do? You should just get a vector (Inkscape is free, or just steal Illustrator since Adobe deserves nothing from you) program. Or use the paint bucket with anti aliasing turned on.

You want this: inkscape.org/en/
And then this: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries,_2016.svg

Are you sure, user?

removing welfare for niggers and illegals, as well as actually enforcing employment laws will solve these issues

kek

Sounds like a traditionalist tired of the establishment, trump's prime demographic. Take it slow, but she sounds like she can be easily redpilled.

Which movie is that from? The Thing?

Also the pani poni dash OP. Something else too I think.

best webm

Wife and I are going to go vote, we're debating whether we should go to the voting place near the local church or the one downtown where all the whiny fags voting for Bernie are going to be. The church one would be a quick errand, but the downtown one would have more salt.

Yes.

11/10

Open primary means Trump will probably outperform the polls.

I live in Grand Mission, Indiana. Does anyone know where I should got to vote tonight? I have my wife's son with me and don't want to go too far because he has ghlototiculitis.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6g6Emv3Oc0 is now at >1.7 million views overnight

I voted for Trump.
I'm ready to MAGA.
This was my first time voting and I got to cast literally the best possible vote.
GUYS I'M EXCITED AS FUCK FOR NO APPARENT REASON HELP ME CALM DOWN please

She's going down like a Pearl Harbor sailor and a 50 cent whore.

HOW BIG DOES THE MAGA HAT ADJUST TO?
my head is fat as fuck

Was that before or after Heidi Cruz accused Fiorina of having fucked Rato?

And that's with multiple states not even voting.

it's too late. faggots need to just get on board already. trump is the future, whether they like it or not.

here's hoping rato gets 0 delegates again

FYI you're not supposed to wear clothing indicative of who you're voting for.

You motherfucker

Maybe I'm drunk I am - but I don't get it.

Oh, wait, she falls over at the end.

Cruz is going down faster than the Twin Towers.

To be fair I think in the end he got like 1.

Reminds me of this segment on Fox during the 2012 elections.

It's about split, a little heavier towards Trump.

NOICE

not an Indianafag, just wondering if the hat will fit my fatass head.

I wear size 62 with a shitload of hair and it fits, but just barely

MAGA MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU FEEL IT

How many hours until resoults? Poland here and i cant sleep anyway

So how salty is #NeverTrump?

Trump is now averaging over 50% lads

A little over 7 hours to go until all polls close in Indiana

Looks like the #cruzmissile was a dud.

I thought of that too

Did you guys see the Cruz conference just now? All the reporters were asking about his electability and if he'd support Trump. He sounds like he knows it's over. This Primary is over after today.

Those fucking libshit kikes better not vote for rato to fuck the emperor.

That's racist.

Cruz just had a epic meltdown on live tv. He knows its ogre. Even CNN is embarrassed for him.

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

thanks user, that's pretty much my size.

Prity poeum

It's a nice hat too, which makes it worse because I'd actually wear it if it fit better

I FUCKING FEEL IT
and honestly it's a little bit scary.

Any winner, plurality. Same as California rules, except bigger proportion of the delegates are for state-wide winner. A sad day for rats everywhere.

Feel my Indiana OC

youtube.com/watch?v=0OlPBWATLNo

And watch my stream tonight.

I don't know if this has been posted, but even guys like Colbert are venting their humor on Cruz instead of Trump for the moment.

Do you have a vid, user?

That's cuz Cruz has been sperging out hard ever since announcing Madame Rato as his VP. The dude's completely lost it, he's a delusional wreck.

Am I too late to praise the Emperor in this thread? I sure hope not, because

PRAISE EMPEROR TRUMP

twitter.com/nathanlerner
linkedin.com/in/nathanlerner

Democrat activist.

What will HuffPo print now that they're basically fucked? I'm guessing they'll delete the website in a rage.

Did Trump even say anything about the JFK thing?

Video, stat

Just voted Trump, zero other people at my polling location

Get the fuck out of my state Rato

They'll praise him.

What do you expect? Rats don't go down with the ship.

Post Cruz Campaign HQ right now

94% of Republicans already see Trump as the nominee:

cnn.com/2016/05/02/politics/2016-election-poll-results-cnn-orc/index.html

After the death blow that will happen tonight, I honestly see Trump winning every single remaining state by a landslide assuming Ted Cruz is too stupid to drop out.

We really need a JUST image for Cruz.

This is the best post I've seen in months.
Tears man.

We need a webm of this

Post Trump Campaign HQ right now

JUST

I've loving this hope Holla Forums has now. Feels gooood

No, Ohio has a rule that the delegates go to the second place winner if the first place winner drops out, even before the first ballot.

Off by 1 and 2

T H I S I S T H E E N D O F T H E R A T

WELCOME BIG DON

>B-b-but m-muh P-priesthood!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

THIS IS THE PREISTHOOD DYING

You made me laugh into my coffee user.
Kek

Post yfw The Priesthood dies tonight

user pls
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

he is a marrano jew

Jeb and rato will square up over who has the right to panhandle the Burger King drive thru.

Kasich being the fair and reasonable cuck he is can referee.

He doesn't really look like that, except maybe the nose and mouth a little. His evil comes out when he's on video, you can see he clearly doesn't believe half the shit he says.

DecripidaTED

DilapidaTED

BullshitaTED

Beebop-and-Boogie-Woogie-aTED

TRUMP IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WITH TED ABOUT HIS FATHER BEING IN THE JFK ASSANIATION

archive.is/cKCWC

CNN IS NOW FORCED TO TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW, IM IN A FUCKING BDUBS MY SIDES ARE GONE

It was great listening to fox on the radio when they played those cruz clips. He's so anally devastated about being the zodiac killer, or his dad consulting Lee harvey Oswald before he shot jfk. He's produced so much salt I dont know what to do with it all.

He also reminds me of Ted bundy a bit.

Checked, a beautiful story

i can't stop fucking laughing holy shit

Trump truly is the hero we need.

DevastaTED

The Trump train has no brakes and it's running over Cruz and his cuck squad.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

When does voting begin and end?

BUILD THE WALL

They close in 5-6 hours from now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DecripidaTED

DilapidaTED

BullshitaTED

Beebop-and-Boogie-Woogie-aTED

Yeah Limbaugh played a clip of it on his radio show this morning

Here's Rato being played like a fiddle

twitter.com/GMA/status/727456210677469184

It gets worse and worse for Rato

twitter.com/clmazin/status/720259227067920385

Trump is the king of bantz

Post yfw Trump wins and Holla Forums is right once again

post the webm

Does this mean we can finally start focusing our meme-energy on the real threat?

I can't wait for this cunt to be taken down, I don't give a fuck about Ted anymore..

today is truly a great day

Absolutely savage.

I want to make America white again with that hot teenager.

Shit sounds like something out of wwe. What was Beck thinking?

thanks kind sir

I can foresee these headlines already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS TOO MUCH ENERGY
I CANT TAKE IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! NUMBERS ARE COMING IN AND CRUZ IS LEADING BY FUCKING 14%!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

TODAY THE RAT WILL FINALLY DIE

Reminder to not respond to "yfw" posts because they tend to derail the thread, no matter how honest the poster's intentions.

YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH MONSTER

Every time

0/10
Apply yourself.

this is weak b8

Trump is definitely closing the gap on Shillary now

Didn't even bother to make a shoop.

0/10, apply yourself brit/pol/

It might work if you would've posted it 5 hours later

It almost sounds like they're doing it already. But no, they're just getting limp wristed. Not even red text anymore smh.

I could be from 5 hours in the future.

This fucking cuck in the comments.

I'm not even a Holla Forums user or an American, I just came here to say that Cruz really should kill himself at this point.
This is just embarrassing.

He will join the Guacmerchant and they will kill themselves together.

I haven't been here nearly as much since Holla Forumsharbor
I'm mainly only here for the Trump threads.

Trumps name will never be forgotten after he built the wall, just like Hadrian. We should take a step back and realise that Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest men of his time, like Napoleon, Alexander or Caesar. And we are here to witness it all.

Nah, Cruz will move in with Jeb and they can role play as being President and VP. They have to take turns being president but sometimes Jeb insists on being BP.

Goddamn, that's brutal. Has there ever been a time when a cuck of even half of Cruz's capacity has been mocked and heckled this bad?

Fucking Trump has weaponized small town jokesters and shit-talkers.

WHY DOES THAT BERNIE GIF NOT KEEP SWINGING

The webm in this post

Mirror the Napoleon pic and you've got yourself a Napoleon checking dubs

Are you using Safari Technology Preview, by any chance?

This is not even an exaggeration. (srs)
It's breddy cool

no I'm on chrome

inb4 botnet

It's funny, it's basically when the right wing sinks down a few levels. Still the high road compared to leftists shouting fuck trump. But it's like being the strong horse again, picking up the people without a cause.

Why?

I'm using Firefox and it stops as well.

How embarrassing

Yeah, fucking why? You know better.

Doesn't work for me either, on old safari iOS.

DefeaTED

Use Brave, faggot.

CRUZ IS FUCKING SALTY AS FUCK AT GETTING TROLLED AT HIS DAD BEING PART OF JFK

HE LOOKS LIKE HES ABOUT TO CRY OF GO INSANE AND SHOOT UP A SCHOOL

Fucking rat doesn't know when to keep his trap shut.

Here's a gif that hopefully moves.

He's uglier than usual.

He was actually good looking in college. Don't know what happened.

plz meme this into reality

Rato's true form is being recognized by more and more of the masses.

theonion.com/article/ted-cruz-dressed-campaign-rally-swarm-loyal-vermin-52859

I miss him Holla Forums

Salty as fuck.

Biggest Finnish media actually wrote about this JFK shit already hahaha

He's probably fuck his suicide up as well.

"my Dad killed JFK" -Ted Cruz 2016

Thank you, based user.

Here's the full 9 minute confrontation.

10/10

good work, user

I don't even think it's "sinking down a few levels", not everyone can be a well spoken critic, or bring the bantz everywhere they go, but small stuff like this actually matters. Open mockery by the "small people" when the hopeful elite tries to engage with them reaffirms that it's not just some hotshot like Trump that dislikes Cruz.

Furthermore, this is the age where right wing sentiment gets purposefully beat down. The more open the we are able to engage, the more their power crumbles.

We need a webm of "Yes, my dad killed JFK"

Blame the featherheads for the most part.

The thing about this is that they call everyone like that "stupid, idiots, bozos" etc. but when they would get them on a level debating field, they would have to resort to politician sophistry.

You don' give them that chance. You show the people those videos where Cruz dodges ONE question for 10 fucking minutes.

RATO ADMITS IT

SPREAD THE THE TRUTH LADS

Has Ben Garrison already endorsed Trump? I've seen a few supportive graphics. If Trump mentions an endorsement from Garrison when he goes to Montana, the Memeing will be complete

SPREAD THIS M80S.
HOLY FUCK WHAT A RETARD
why would he say this?

godspeed user

Finnish: the closest thing to a cat climbing on a keyboard other than Icelandic.

Away to halfchan with you shill.

California looking good

America Elect ‏@americaelect 11h11 hours ago

California primary preferences:

Clinton: 57%
Sanders: 38%

Trump: 54%
Cruz: 20%
Kasich: 16%

(via SurveyUSA)

You should see Welsh or Scots Gaelic, man.

He was obviously being sarcastic, Cruz has a history of speaking that way because he's unfunny and uncharming as fuck.

Doesn't matter the platform, the audience, or the subject, he always talks like he's reading a dramatic book.

Rafael what the fuck are you doing

You promised me dog treats, not eternal shame

10/10 post, user

If dubs Rato gets killed by his kike masters with the use of rat poison.

That's where you're wrong brother.
The chosen one is here, and we are his loyal apostles

Anybody have a twitter so we can spread this?

Why can't I, hold all this projection?

no thanks

It's still fucking retarded as fuck. It's not funny it looks butthurt.

HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

THE ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE ONE FOR THE TEXTBOOKS!

I know right? This is absolutely ridiculous.

And this basically proves his father killed JFK.

Rato is losing it.

Tweet it to some thirsty journalists who will do anything to report a sound bite.

Not an Americano, ese. Need someone of his caliber over in my neck of the woods for that.
blogpost:
I'm pretty much set on being the change I want to see, but it would take me 10 years minimum to get at least on some sort of respectable businessman level a la Trump. Otherwise I don't know if anyone would give a shit about me or my message of traditionalism, anti-globalism, anti-FIRE sector and debts; never mind skills, knowledge and training I need. And, honestly, I fear that we don't have that much time. Either EU and our local EU dicksucker politicians put the final nail in our coffin or Russia invades us to protect ethnic Russians from the EU. It scares me, but you gotta work one step at a time.

Can't lose it, he never had it.

He's really bad at this whole acting thing. No matter how hard he tries, he always comes across like some slimy rat.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A CRUCIFIED MEME WITH TRUMP AND CALL IT THE CRUZIFIXION?

God I just coughed up my oatmeal

(checked)

How far has Cruz fallen? He used to be quick and witty, now he gets stumped by a bumpkin.

LOL also that Cruz shill at the end

How long untill results come in?

How's this?

SOMONE VINE THIS PLEASE

N-N-N-No… No!!!! TRUMP IS LOSING BY 15% AND THE VOTES ARE ALREADY 8% COUNTED! FUCK MY LIFE!

We need to spread this shit.

Use that rat fuck's dirty tactics against him, spread it everywhere on indiana sites you can, he needs to get poisoned tonight.

Perfect

I'm going to laugh so hard when shillary is elected and Holla Forums gets put on suicide watch. The tears will be delicious.

0/10
Wait a couple hours then try again

Actually we'll be prepping for the happening.

Here's to (you)

First results in about 4 hours.

Thread theme related

polls don't close for over 5 hours

6pm Central

ITS VINED

vine. co/v/ix6X0MJmmdg

behold - the human rat

Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice.

What the fuck is wrong with IPFW?

But that's almost like 6 hours! I'll be meme-starved before the salt even starts leaking online.

Taken just now.

Think it was done over a 2 week period, part of it before Trump even won New York.

>vine. co/v/ix6X0MJmmdg
Good job, but it's really off center.

It’s a college, so they suck Bernie’s cock.

GIVE 'EM HELL, EMPEROR TRUMP!

What the fuck, he just snaps his head between two points the whole time.

Of course. Jews will always switch side to the winning side if their plans are foiled. But they will repeat their schemes later in the future if they are not destroyed.

This article, my fucking sides.

Which one, the Rato fan or the one equating Hillary with Hitler, the greatest man who ever lived? Both are cucks

James, the one saying Cruz is "honorable". Must be deaf if he hasn't heard Trump hammering on the mendacity of El Rato.

holy fuck that is great - top tier editing
saved

As a famous currynigger once said:

First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.

fivethirtyeight is way behind on Trump's delegate count

could it be because it's run by (((Nate Silver)))?

POSTING EPIC MEME

checked

THE TRUMPVIRATE RISES

Rato won't be the only one hurting after Trump wins it

(checked)
And where do we fall in this wonderful story?

Byootiful.

Darren needs to stop harassing his Bristol O'Charlies Employees, he's making the rest of the franchise look bad!

Maybe we should check Daren's Internet connection for Mossad activity?

Bug eyed, weasel faced, motherfucker….

Related to a "Scanlin" or a "Scandlin" yes?

Something about bill or bob?

I don't know about an official endorsement, but his twitter is just about 100% trump praise

America got made great again, it was the first thing that happened. We good fam.

CRUZ CAMPAIGN DIRECTOR FOR NEW JERSEY JUST SAID "HILLARY CLINTON WITH A PENIS" LIVE ON CNN

CHRIATIAN MORALS MAN BTFO

good luck user
we need people like you

But what of the great meme wizards who helped the Emperor become the ultimate smiter?

Ben "The Christ Killing Kike' Shapiro is already unloading the salt

Cruz campaign is losing it.

Arguing with skinhead larpers about why Trump still isn't a shill.

Good job, rat.

Holy shit that dead silence

Isn't the guy on the left the one who went nuts defending Cruz over the Colorado "caucus" a week ago?

Why are Cruz supporters so cringy? The way he looks at her after he said it, he looks like he waited the whole day to get his "brilliant" joke out

Someone should tell him that already got voted into office.
Twice.

We're reshaping it to have economic nationalism, non-interventionist foreign policy, and promote the idea that American interests come first.

Little Kikepiro is asshurt that Israel won't be getting 3 billion a year to get DU rounds to shoot at shitskins.

My only regret is that its physically impossible to comprehend and witness all the spaghetti that will spill on this day.

The end of the Red Terror is closer than you think

Rato's spaghetti spill when Trump wins is going to be so cringy, Jeb Bush's campaign will look normal.

I hope Dennis Wise makes a documentary a couple years down the line titled

Donald Trump: The Greatest Story Ever Told

and it's all about the God Emperors Ascension

Just imagine Glenn "Cheeto stabber" Beck's reaction. That's all.

towers above converging leylines of meme power running through the earth in which to practice their great magicks and real life 2.5D waifus. also free ice cream and tendies at any trump resort/hotel.

He'll probably self-immolate for Cruz and ask for others to do that same.

THE PRIESTHOOD RISES

How can you break something that doesn't work?
You break it you bought it goyim.

Remember to tweet:
THE PRIESTHOOD HAS FALLEN
at him once the results are in.

Ben is so lost he doesn't even realize how bad he's embarrassing himself. I think rato at least understands he's a failure.

What does he refer to as "priesthood"? I never cared to find out about this statement so pls spoonfeed me a bit.

Cruz is starting to realize it, the meltdowns after tonight will be glorious.

Don't forget there will be #BLM and other violents at the convention.

Do you think Rato and Jeb enjoy guacamole and cheese sandwiches together?

Let's see who got the trips:

Nice.

Expected nothing less.

The Rat will stay, the GOP will force Trump to run third party regardless how many he gets, which will split the vote enough for Hillary to win.

The GOP has absolutely no intention of letting Trump win, and they will do everything to avoid it.

Man, that first correspondents dinner is going to be something. Trump should have people go on and roast the fuck out of every cuck in that video and everyone else that didn't have the balls to stop sucking Obama's dick for five minutes.

Are you denying the GOP will jew Trump as hard as they can?

Their kung-fu has been proven to be very weak thus far.

Though I'm an American, I feel like I'm in a similar role as you. I'm determined to be as successful as possible, and study philosophy/history/economics to the point where I feel like I can be the leader the West needs. I hope that in twenty years, there'll be opportunity for me to rise to the position of President, or at least some other leadership role with similar ability to effect positive change.

My dream for the future is that Holla Forums has inspired a new wave of politically minded whites to take charge of our nations. In forty years, I want half the West's leaders to be former Holla Forumsacks, and we can have the last laugh.

We can't let ourselves ever rest, ever think that we've gone "far enough". If civilization is to be saved, and if it is to rise to true greatness once more, we need people willing to push to the limit.

Looks like Fox Jews is coming unglued in real time.

Any Republican who thinks it's better to elect Trump than Hillary needs their head examined

archive.is/cmYKE

Why haven't they stopped him yet? If they could, they would have months ago before the people had fully woken up. Now it's too late and they are fearing for their lives.

Reporting in my vote for the God Emperor.

Jesus Christ, is Cruz a knockout rat? He aged 5 years in a week.

I tinkered with my map a bit.

Can any artfag open their wizardry program and do their artfag magic to get rid of the old colors that separate states? I'd like contiguous states that have no bleed affect. WI should be purely black, 0 pixels between it and MI which should be purely gold.

Image;
i.sli.mg/fQixqd.bmp

It's big 9MB. 24bit bitmap. I found other formats are full of AIDS relics everywhere and it bugged me.

Lugenpresse, go home, you're drunk.

mormon shit. glenn cuck sperged out a rato rally once and said the priesthood is rising.

Good job. Did you notice anything fishy going on like we've seen in other states?

The salt mines are already overheating.

Disbelief and horror at Ezra Klein's Vox!

Donald Trump is really going to be the nominee. This is actually happening.

archive.is/IMqXA

Christcucks are scary as fuck.
Keep this shit out of politics.

We have memed responsibly.

Mormons are not Christians. Mormons are Mormons.

They're a sect of Christianity.

Wew lad. This is the right mix of cringey, scary and shilly.

He sees his numbers, he's going down.

And just spent the last few months doing anything possible to shit on his new boss, he'll likely lose his senate seat and have to go back to being a lawyer again.

I don't like this. So many outlets suddenly conceding to Trump.

Almost as if it was all planned?

It's sad they're such devout cucks, because Mormon women are top tier wife material.

… Beings of matter are scary.
Keep beings of matter out of politics.

See how it's ridiculous when you use a fallacy? You sound stupid. Cut the fallacy of composition out.

It's not a concession by a long shot. It's flailing in despair.

No, they're not, you fucking retard. By the very definition of Christianity that includes both Orthodox churches, Catholicism and Protestants, Mormors are not Christians.
You might as well call Mohammedanism Christian, if Mormons apply.

Except there isn't a central dogma to being made of matter you dumb dumb.
There is a central dogma to being religious and these nuts want to force it on everyone using "miracles" to influence democracy.

Still pushing that "Trump will never win in the GE" meme.

Fake, Twitter has a 140 character limit.

Gordon B. Hinckley, prior President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1995-2008), said:

“We are Christians in a very real sense and that is coming to be more and more widely recognized. Once upon a time people everywhere said we are not Christians. They have come to recognize that we are, and that we have a very vital and dynamic religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ. We, of course, accept Jesus Christ as our Leader, our King, our Saviour…the dominant figure in the history of the world, the only perfect Man who ever walked the earth, the living Son of the living God. He is our Saviour and our Redeemer through whose atoning sacrifice has come the opportunity of eternal life. Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints pray and worship in the name of Jesus Christ. He is the center of our faith and the head of our Church. The Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ and witnesses of His divinity, His life, and His Atonement.”

All mormons = all Christians.

You see that? That's what you're doing. It's multiple fallacies. You're not only wrong on what you're saying, you're wrong on why you're saying it.

Whatever, filtered.

They've pushed their "Trump will never be the nominee" meme for a year, now they're just moving the goalpost.

Kill yourself

RATO BTFO
A
T
O

B
T
F
O

I tinkered with my map a bit.

Can any artfag open their wizardry program and do their artfag magic to get rid of the old colors that separate states? I'd like contiguous states that have no bleed affect. WI should be purely black, 0 pixels between it and MI which should be purely gold.

Image;
i.sli.mg/fQixqd.bmp

It's big 9MB. 24bit bitmap. I found other formats are full of AIDS relics everywhere and it bugged me.

Jews are alright and the holocaust happened okay guys?
t. George Soros

Kill yourself.

Quads make it true mate.

Reminds me of that guy who melted down the other day.

Everyone in Cruz's campaign is probably in the same crazy mode right now, they're losing it.

And dubs confirm

Stop.

I didn't know it was that bad for Rato.

lel

Is Vox related to Vox Day (of the Hugo awards' Rabid Puppies) ?

Why are they all lieing about Trump being beaten by Clinton in the polls when a very widespread poll just released yesterday has Trump beating Clinton?

Also
Where were you when Rato was Officially on Suicide watch?

Trump always seems to know how to word shit perfectly.

No, they are different entities.

Yes, THAT’S why it’s fake. The character count. Nothing else about it.

and by that same extent, Trump is on his own hands

Thank jesus, I can't stand that mewling Vox cunt (((Ezra))).

I can't believe they still don't get that Trump is going to run roughshod over Hillary exactly how he did all his republican contenders.

The Emperor has deigned to swing by here for a few minutes and picked up on our memery!

Yeah, been seeing a lot of "all the polls show Hillary destroying Trump!" Never mind that polls mean nothing 6 months in advance.

Hell, 6 months ago (November), Carson was winning!

He was making a joke

I love how Trump single-handedly destroyed the political careers of all the other candidates who did not endorse him.

What are the chances of Cruz going full Mossad after this?

no wonder cruzcucks are losing

kek

yeah our secular fedora society sure is moral, huh? Yup, so glad we dropped the faith of our mean old forefathers…
(Mormons aren't Christians anyway, they're like white mohamedans)

that thing is a mess, like Rafael Eduardo's campaign

I get where you're coming from, but if you're saying this, you clearly don't know what mormonism actually is.

You don't consider fanfiction to be canon in anything, the same goes for religion. That's what Mormonism is. It's literally religious fanfiction. It's about Aryan space angels coming to earth, becoming gods, having celestial orgies with their infinite space harems, etc. It's bonkers. (And admittedly awesome, as crazy as it is)

VOTE TED CRUZ FOR SOVEREIGN OF THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION

Just needs a israeli flag

The same thing you think about Mormonism, we think about your religion as well. Instead of thinking only the other is unhinged, most are starting to see that both are foreign, unhinged ideologies.

Anyway, this is a Trump thread

Which outburst is he referring to?

ftfy
Glenn Beck is a Jew and so is Cruz.

I had this idea and I wanted to know how Holla Forums felt.

Rato seems like the kind of grown ass man who still gets spankings from his dad and his dad seems like the kind of father who gives spankings to his past middle-aged son.

Ted Cruz had an epic meltdown Earlier today. I'll try to find a like to it

You mistake me, fam. I'm not a follower of any organized religion or dogma. I'm just playing devil's advocate.

But you're right, this is a Trump thread. Polite sage because we need to get back on track.

See

That user has 1 post and didn't state his religion there.
He didn't say that either. And the point is "why Mormons aren't Christians", not "are Mormons unhinged?".
It's like you misquoted the post, that's how off topic you are.

Look at Heidi's face throughout. It's completely loveless. All stage acting. That part where he's salty at the Enquirer for publishing the Cuban mistress crisis, her slow puppy eyes batting when she looks at him.. It's so fake.
These people genuinely creep me out.

Mike Pence just said the majority of presidential candidates who won the presidency came out of contested convention.

Isn't that completely false? Doesn't a contested convention most often mean a loss in the primary?

Nostalgia for olden days is the very definition of degenerate.
Humans have always acted like this we just use to kill each other and steal from each other alot more than we currently do (sort of like modern day niggers.)

That’s what being part of the gentile part of the NWO means. The rites of passage through which you have to go strip a person of all humanity.

Take solace in the fact that though Ted Cruz has had sex with a child, he was not forced to do so with his own daughter.

They were saving that for his right to become president of the North American Union, but that’s off the table now.

Yeah, it hasn’t happened for either side since 1976.

maybe in your nigger society, nigger

MSNBC currently showing Cruz's last words. And they sound like a Hillary endorsement.

He called Mormonism fanfiction which is a pretty serious accusation. I'm attempting to inject some objectivity into the conversation and say that the Mormons think the rest of christianity aren't following the "true path" either.

Sorry you've abandoned your reason for a sand nigger god.

Cruz has always been a shill for Hillary.

Here you go:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/03/cruz_explodes_pathological_liar_trump_a_narcissist_at_a_level_i_dont_think_this_country_has_ever_seen.html

fuck off JIDF

And is easily proven through five minutes of study of Christianity and Mormonism.
Good for them. That doesn’t mean they’re Christian. Just like dune coons not feeling that Christians are following the true path doesn’t mean that Islam is a sect of Christianity.
Thanks for admitting you’re just shilling.

Hook line and sinker. Now on the final day for him to pick up any votes and save his failing campaign, the media will be debating whether his father killed JFK, also there's the thing about Heidi having to confirm Ted himself isn't the Zodiac Killer.

It's over, he's done.

Have a good night, anons.

Goign to sleep here hoping to wake up to good news.

Cool rebuttal.

To the faggots in the butthurt religion discussion: Fuck off into your own thread and stop shitting up a Trump sticky.

It’s only 9 in Europe, faggot. What are you, 80 years old?

We’re 40 from the end; it literally doesn’t matter.

And I'm on sick leave with fever, cunt.

Sleep snug.

Which Europe?

Glenn Beck on suicide watch.

That doesn't make it okay.

Tweet him;

Glenn is a mess, always has been

I called it fanfiction as it relates to Christianity. The topic was whether not Mormonism is Christianity, not whether or not Christianity is valid or correct or anything like that.

You're either an autistic sperg or a shill trying to rile up some D&C. Either way, you need to hang yourself.

Thread's almost full anyway and a new one needs to be made. This stupid shit does NOT carry over into the next one.

Hoax.

lmao

GOODBEYE RATO

Unless you post an archive, that shit is fake

You’ve already been proven to be a shill. You lose.

Oh no, Fox is saying Cruz will win Indiana because Google searches for "cruz indiana" lead searches for Trump.

Trump BTFO.

because you're a retarded faggot

And before that was "Trump isn't actually running, he'll drop out before Iowa."

And before THAT it was "Trump won't go past the exploratory committee phase, since he'd have to declare his funds and prove he isn't actually one of the richest men in America"…

Once he wins the GE, I bet they say "he'll step down from power in 100 days" or something.

The reason Mormonism is not Christian is that it denies one or more of the essential doctrines of Christianity. Here is a basic list of what true Christianity teaches as essential doctrine according to the Bible.

There is only one God in all existence (Exodus 20:1-4, Isaiah 43:10, 44:6, 8, 45:5).
Jesus is divine (John 1:1, 14, 8:24, Col. 2:9).
Forgiveness of sins is by grace alone without works (Eph. 2:8-9, Rom. 3:28, 4:1-5).
Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21, Luke 24:39).
The Gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4).

Mormonism denies that there is only one God in all existence and also denies the forgiveness of sins alone in Christ alone. Therefore, it is outside Christianity. It is not a Christian religion.

user, there's enough bantz today you don't need to make shit up.

Suicide tweet is fake.

This one is not.

Who cares? Meme it.

Unless you have an archive, it's fake

That's a lot of projecting.

Because they want to see what the rat has lied about today.

It's truly entertaining to watch the depths that they will go to rationalize Trump winning so much.

the main thing is, mormons believe the bible was incomplete and needed to be "completed"

that is literally islam tier

Go to the fucking website, you useless sack of shit.
twitter.com/glennbeck/status/726900090300993536

"The Republican Party, you break it you bought it"

With POTUS Trump thats like the national equivalent having your dad buy a rusted out old junker and the two of you fix it up over a mild summer just before you go into senior year, bonding in a way you never had before.

his second term is when the cars finished it's early evening and you two sit on the hood in the backyard the new paint looks great. He hands you a beer and you two don't talk you just sit there and have a beer with your old man listening to the crickets. Once the drinks are done your dad stands and begins to walk back to the house but you notice he left his keys on the hood "Hey dad you uh left your keys' Donald stops turns to look at you and then down at the keys and he says "Those aren't my keys" without another word he board the Trump Helicopter and flays back to beautiful mar a lago to bang your super model stepmom.

MFW single mom and will never have this kind of relationship with my dad

For the tards who cant into subtext
Dad = d Trump
Son = The people of america
Car = USA or Republican party either works

I haven't laughed this much on a any board than in the last few days.

Truly, you make me wish to be an amerifat to get this on TV all day.

FTFY

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/727571656911130624

ROGER STONE

DROPPING BOMBS

Sounds like no more Supreme Court nom. for rato

Top bantz.

He was never going to get it. Trump is going for total victory

nah, christians believe the bible is complete, unlike mormons and muslims

New thread:

thousand bull stare

What does get off the reservation mean?

They completely retconned massively parts of the old testament on top of believing that the old testament was "incomplete".

Roger Stone tells it as it is.