What should we do gents?

>inb4 >>>/polmeta/ fuck off the board is deader than shit

OK, things went to shit here pretty fast, Jim ownership and business practices are reaching levels of being far beyond just suspicious, my favorite little cripple may or may not be a decomposing corpse at this point, and honestly, the moderation here has been making some very questionable decisions. My schizo sensors are tingling and I personally believe the board has reached "nefarious" status at this point.

Now with all that being said (and plenty of other shit I'm just not bringing up) This is our fucking board. No matter who the /BO/ is, or who hires on under Hot Pocket status, we are the board. And this has been our home since 4chan became flat out unbearable when the censorship levels reached ridiculous levels. I'm tired of being the kikes of the internet, and I don't know if this just some kike-tier psyops that was going to lead to this inevitable conclusions to maybe make us understand what kikes have to go through(but on a much more insignificant scale) or what, but I'm sick and tired of migrating form place to place. This is our home, or at least the home that felt most comfortable to us(or least me) and where we happened to come to at our last stop. This is it. This is our fucking board. This is our "Israel". I'm sick of having to put up with the cucks who are obvious outsiders that were brought in from Hotwheels' Reddit ads, and were into normite-tier politics, and brought all the cancer with them that normies have always been associated him. I'm sick of their antics that are bringing attention to this, which then pops up on even more radars that I personally want to be on. Prior to this election, Holla Forums Holla Forums was right at the verge of, or perhaps even entering a legitimate Golden Age posting. Every thread had constructive replies, everyone was basically getting along(with the exception of blatant JIDF here or a DoD contractor there, maybe even just some E4 or lower shilling out of Eglin for whatever reason.) but for the most part we were really starting to touch on some amazing subjects, and discussions were going places. We were legitimately making progress with things. My own "thought journeys" or whatever you want to call them were giving me some serious input to things and I really felt like this in general was a very productive think tank.

Not sure if any of that progress had a bearing on what then came when a certain candidate appear in force on here and a lot of random threads about Share your Trumpmemes started showing up, with a massive amount of premade Trump Warhammer 40K memes and other detailed shop job memes that had never been posted on a single imageboard on the entire internet prior to these threads popping off, almost like there was some kind of group who were to perform a concentrated and coordinated attack of meme oversatuartion so that talking of anything else was to be considered impossible, and to mainly get a certain candidates name out. And then set up an obvious astroturfing campaign to make anons who didn't like Trump to feel like outsiders, which then causes weaker individuals to fall in line or risk feeling an outsider, The problem here with all of this is, is that a lot of us anons have felt like outsiders our whole life, we don't care at all, and usually, when some group pops up are blatantly trying to get people to come over to another way of thinking, a lot of alarms start going off in our autistic brains and we are fully aware that something isn't right. But all discussion on this board stopped, every tramp(in some cases, legitmately over half the catalog at some points were nothing but pointless Trumpspam with posts like "Do you think Trump would like my hair?" or "I made this fanart for Trump, pls r8". It was disgusting.

Now, that has all started to finally down down for whatever reason, so I'd like to actually get back to posting how we use to. We were on the verge of greatness before all this stupid fucking bullshit happened. It had gotten tot he point that I would bail out on doing something with my friends just because I was having some deeper than deep tier conversations and I honestly just couldn't myself away. And now I feel like I'm starting to lose something from inside of me. I just felt so close to something there for a while, like we really were about to make some kind of discovery, or at least some kind of understanding about something that was going to take us as a whole to a whole never level of understanding about what is truly going on in the world. Everything was going so well, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

What can we do to fix this? What can be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Part 2

I want that back. I want to discuss the inner working of jews in politics, they're total take over, I want to be able to discusses what purposes certain candidates may or not be serving, and I want to be able to do it without the sagebomb spammers turning every thread that doesn't suck Trump's stupid dick into a complete garbage shit, (which by the way never, ever, ever happened as it did after Trumps announcement for presidency like it does now. It's become it's own type of shilling altogether. And I would also like the mods to not anchor every single thread they don't like. I don't know if you guys are doing it out of butt hurt, because you're being told to by someone else, or you just think it's for epic funny bantz. But I personally, and I know a lot others probably feel this same way too, want the board back. It's become so god damn boring lately because nobody really wants to contribute out of fear of being banned, or just flat out because "fuck this place, it's total garbage now.

Stop destroying this place. It's died down a lot as of late, but it still happens in any thread that says something negative about Trump. We're not fucking cruze campaign workers! We don't give a single shit about the zionist whore Hillary who deserves to be strung up by her neck for treason along with her pedophile husband, we don't care about any them, I don't know how to make that any clearer. For me personally, election is all about pointing out obvious Zionist ties since the entire system is fucked, and making fun of normie-tier faggots that actually buy into this shit. Plus, throwing random ideas and thoughts about the ulterior motives of these people could be, or how some other ongoing conflict or event stands to play into this all, and how it all relates back to the ZOG. You will never understand what we are all about, and you will never understand how much it sucks for us when your favorite hangout place gets completely shut the fuck down by a bunch of faggots that have no place being here. It'd be like us going into your shopping malls or sports courts and shitting the entire place up, driving away all the women, getting security to start harassing you all for loitering while all you're trying to do is sit around and chill and talk, knife every single sport ball you have so nobody can play a sport anymore, make fun of and scream at the top of our lungs about things like

WHAT KIND OF JEANS SHOULD I BUY THEN

You come off across as the most annoying and hated faggots I've ever run across on any imageboard, ever. No shit, not even exaggerating. The normal JIDF schlomo who comes in fucks with us at least makes it fun, and they don't spam entire threads to death and contact the mods and actually get threads shut the fuck down, and meanwhile never get banned no matter how much shit posting they do, while the legitimate users are getting banned ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Basically. We really are the jews from the Old Testament of the internet here, we get pushed around from site to site and I'm sick of it. I liked this one, I want to stay here. We get treated like the chosen of Holla Forums culture, and Holla Forums was suppose to have finally been our promised land.
I'm fairly certain .PL is just a containment board for people like me and all the others, why else would the Holla Forums mods put a filter on it, people putting filters on specific websites was why we came to this site in the first place, they would have to have known what effect it would have, therefore it's safe to assume they were going for that desired effect, on the group of people who came here originally for the same reasons, and who were probably making up the majority of the posters here who were getting absolutely fed up with and sick of all the one sided hugboxery and blatant Trump spam, and how an entire political candidate had suddenly become off limits and above criticism, ON FUCKING Holla Forums OF ALL PLACES . It hurts my brain to even think about, the whole concept is just unfathomably stupid.

doesnt even matter. happening is upon us. perfect storm. stop crying about your reduced ability to shitpost because of election fags. do you even own a gun?

Hope you get paid per word

If I was D&Cing, I wouldn't make posts like this that I know most brainless retards like your self definitely wouldn't take the time to read. And I'd also be much more subtle with it.

APPLIED MEMETICS: THE THREAD

you are so mad its fucking hilarious

needs more sages

If you really has a schizo spidey sense then you would notice by now that the backbone of Holla Forums isnt Holla Forums.
You would notice the group of people making the kind of threads that make this board barely alive.

I dont even get it why it must be so hard to make a website filled with proper moderation, race realist moderation. A barebones chan can probably be setup in less than 30 minutes, for less than 100 bucks a month. Are most of us really that poor/lazy?

I've only been here for about four months, give or take, and when I first got here, I was completely impressed at the level of dialogue, the absence of bullshit, and that fact that if a hot chick's picture was posted, nobody asked for sauce. One of the first threads in the catalogue was a redpill thread with tons of pics of posts, and I don't think I've ever saved as many images to my computer in one day as in that day. Since then, I've noticed a very blatant change in this board. I do not think it is related to the election, and I do not think it is due to Trump supporters (I am a hardcore one myself).

I think the problem is that 8ch has become popular and known, both to some amount of normies and to shills in general. I don't think any appeal to anyone's better nature is gonna work. OP, I think you're just gonna have to man up and find another home on one of the other chans. I think it's basically just gotta happen with the smart folks. We can't have real discussions past a certain threshold, which has already been passed.

You end up with shit like Stormfront- things become a hugbox and certain topics become off limits because they OFFEND the forum owner or his cabal of moderators.

lol who cares about that you lefty cuck. I am more than fine in keeping a fascist style forum where all the leftists (you jews) are removed from, as we have this here to some extent.

Well OP you bring up some very good points-

Enjoy your anchor, cunt.

He does bring up a good point. Cripplekike's theory that board users would migrate if a board owner was shit is a flat out lie. The only time I can think it worked was on the original /gg/ board when a goon begged Kikewheels to give him back control, and he spammed it so hard everybody had to leave. But it never happens now, look at the unused Holla Forums and Holla Forums alternatives. But if course Freddit is a lolburgturdian and would never interfere or remove bad BOs (also because he is friends with them, i.e Mark the oven dodger).

In the same boat as this user, began browsing a few months back. There was overall good quality of discussion all-round, now the board is being infested with complete fucking garbage.

Not quite 4chan Holla Forums tier garbage, but it still feels like you're swimming up-stream through a river full of shit.

I disagree about the last part of your post however, a stand has to be made eventually, otherwise we'll find ourselves having to migrate every 6 or so months (around the time it takes for some cock gobbler to post the board on Reddit, thus attracting attention of shills).

The fact that there have been 3 similar threads pretty close together regarding a similar issue (Board degradation) shows that this is a general problem Anons are seeing.

Doing my part to keep the thread bumped anyway.

I'd have to disagree with this, right now the problem seems to be shills posting obvious bait that directly conflicts with what could be consider the 'normal' opinion of Anons here.

Another user created a thread discussing the issue of blatant degeneracy being posted and I think he was onto something.

By flooding Holla Forums with anti-Holla Forums views, then attaching positive comments to this view it's attracting the attention of Anons who recognise it as complete bullshit.

An example I saw recently was "there's nothing wrong with traps". This was more-or-less irrelevant to place the discussion was at, and it was more than obvious meant to generate replies.

By doing this, a counter-culture of sorts is being set up with the purpose of moving the range of 'acceptable' opinion towards degeneracy. The point of this is to effectively put the shilling and such into automatic mode, where new users will stick around and post this garbage because they believe it's normal, instead of either being forced to integrate into board culture or being driven off for being degenerate.

Right now we're facing a crisis of identity as regular Anons are struggling to find what makes Holla Forums, Holla Forums, whereas shills have a unified idea of what Holla Forums should become (a degenerate wasteland where intellectual discussion doesn't exist).

The jews always like to befuddle and obscure things that are easy to do. It is easy to recognize kike stuff. From the concerned troll, to new methods that say that they are "joking" when they use the "btfo trump" phrases. jews are easy to intercept, yet jews like you probably dont want anyone to come to this conclusion.

It would be seriously easy as pie to remove you all from our board. Most of us can recognize you.

Did you know people were guillotined in Germany for distributing anti Hitler propaganda during war time?

We are currently at war, and our entire race may not happen to exist in seventy years, more or less. The stakes are even higher, and you're doing the same thing, trying to sow discord and doubt in the one and only path open to us that isn't total war.

You're getting off lightly.

I took a unintentional break from here for a couple weeks, I was too busy to spend time lurking entire threads, some days I didn't come here at all. But I've been active again the past week and I've noticed the insane amount of Trump threads filling up the catalog. I'm all for Trump but threads with good topics that usually would get attention and I thought would have created good discussion, we're being ignored. And then there were other threads that started off great and degenerated into arguing about a video game that had nothing to do with the original topic. I see anime and vidya being used to derail threads more and more often lately.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I was finding myself bored on Holla Forums but today things seem to be getting better.

I concur OP with everything you said.
But as an oldfag (2005 4cuck) I can assure you that things will get better.
It's always crazy when the year of the american elections roll in.

2016 Holla Forums is almost an mirror image of 2008 /new/ or /int/. Don't remember that well. and 2012 4cuck Holla Forums Paul happening.
Some newfags just discovered politics and it seems to them it's something special to fit in with other anons so they have to advertise their candidate.

Since I'm not american I find it interesting how fervent burgers get when it comes to their elections but hey it's an american board.
I'm 100% it will die down after November and the necessary shills that accompany the bandwagon like pests will leave.
The reason will probably be also that Trump won't be the golden boy that everyone advertises and the imminent butthurt will also cut down on their numbers.

tl;dr Make it through the next few months and everything will be fine. Reply and bump good threads and make some on your own. Just ignore the shills and trolls.

Just don't give up and leave unless 8pol goes full cuck. That's what (((they))) want you to do.

I remember something similar happening with the september faggotry, though to a much lesser degree.

And the Jews were turned into lamps and soap too I heard!

This user is right. The rise of the alt-right has brought lots of unwanted attention to the board. Holla Forums is literally being over-run by unwanted immigrants.

tldr

lmao this shilling is paper thin

if I spout jew memes enough then I'll fit in for sure!

t. you

hotwheels is dead face it i hope you lads are behind 7 VPNs

if I see a thread that points out decline in quality then it most certainly is sliding those 5 completely necessary threads about Trump
t. your kike brain

Just fuck off cancer.

First, you need to make shorter paragraphs. I didn't read past the first one.

Simply put, Holla Forums entered a "dangerous territory" of information gathering, processing, and dissemination. You had a top caliber individuals semi-organically gather at one place and start asking questions until they reached some rather "undesirable" conclusions. To make things worse for (((them))) it started gaining popularity and redpilling normies. Occurrences like that have shown to severely damage and nearly destroy the (((elites))) in history, so something had to be done, fast. Which is why this entire operation is done so clumsily that it makes them appear like a bunch of amateurs.

Their attempts to directly attack us have only made us stronger, as all it did was reveal their weaknesses rather than harm us.

So they came up with a plan. They had to bury this board in irrelevance, demoralize the dangerous individuals, shift the narrative back into the bluepilled territory and regain control over normies. And that's what they did. Meanwhile, they are trying to gather as much data about us as possible, to make a case study. How naive.

Trump is a psyop. Their goal is not even to support him as a candidate, but to control the narrative. You should not discuss things like finance, high politics, technology, psychology, biology, conspiracy theories and their goals and methods, you must discuss mainstream politics (or any other similar junk). They don't even mind if you name the "Jew", but they DO mind if you reveal their methods and use them against them. That's no longer criticism (which they don't really care about), that's an act of war.

Trump bots/shills might not even be aware of this. "Someone" could tell them that there is free political capital on Holla Forums, and they have rushed to it to do their job and spam the living shit out of it. Did you notice how their scripts don't cover anything other than mainstream political discourse? They have added some catch-phrases to attack us, but that's it.

If you cared about your safety you would just stop leaving the board. Go back to Israel.

I honestly think most oldfag/pol/acks just left. Not to other chans, they just dropped the interwebz altogether. It's really the only explanation behind the complete abscense of discussion, this place has become a literal hugbox where whole threads are made about how Holla Forums users are better than everyone else.

It's literally reddit, we don't have insiders and rebel jews leaking shit anymore, no new informations nor predictions, not even geopolitical discussion anymore. It's all Trump, e-celebs, nigger crimes, and "some random shitskin said X, this is somehow a big deal" threads.

Pic unrelated.

You won't accomplish nothing by whining and acting like a victim. That's what they want, to demoralize you and make you feel helpless.

Fight back.

>>>/meta/86099

They are still here, they just post less. Let the kikes believe that they have taken this board away from us.

>I can't make a thread about the topics I'd prefer to talk about because ___

Kill urself my man

I’m not sure the BO has been here for years.

Yeah, you’re one of us.
This is how shitty shills have actually gotten. This is what they actually think we’ll believe.

this, election years tend to be fairly cancerous, especially with people reading into what they think the politician is going to be like

We've also had a lot of media attention/rise of the "alt-right" as well along with a healthy dose of completely shit mods running the board.

Its eery isnt it? Every single post here could be a filthy kike, or someone who is just dumb, or someone still who has a legit diverging opinion.

The problem is there is no way to tell. Staying here may render us compromised to potential new forces who control this board. Going to other chans may render us to potential hostile forces on those places (and this chan isnt compromised) or some other type of strategy.

is right and we are now in pretty dangerous territory. With lots of eyes looking down upon us. Labeling us, potentially killing us in real life.

perhaps the only salvation that we have is to red pill as many others as we can, so that the couple of thousand covert enemies that we have, that are aware of us, cant keep up. Because right now this is the thing that is winning us the battle.

Though I am not sure on trump. I dont have an opinion on him. Frankly I think he is probably just more of the same, but perhaps by a different kike group. He also may bring politics more to the right. But his opinions on encryption and transgenderism make me dislike him somewhat.

Which could be another goal of the kikes. Confusion. They have enough control of the media to make us belief useless, false things. So that we waste our time inside of an area that they might control easily.

This could be somewhat counter acted by de-anonymizing ourselves into more elite groups. But then we would lose our anonymous advantage, and possibly be flagged easier.

So some of you may scoff at this idea, but we are in a high IQ battle, one that takes the most extreme amount of thinking, of odds taking, the most relevant frontier to this new digital world.

I gotta say, I think we got an advantage over the leftists and the jews now. It "feels" like I got to know the average jewish nature in such a way that its much easier to understand how they may try to attack us.

At the end of the day however, if we choose to continue to go on this path, we are all mostly solitary, extremely paranoid, high thinkers who cant rely on any one thing with 100%.

>I can't make a thread about the topics I'd prefer to talk about because _ they get slided, bumplocked or deleted _

Filled that out for ya

Can you tell me what is the point talking about Trump then?

They seriously need to update your scripts

How much time do we have until kikes completely shut down all free discussion on the internet? Can we really wait until November?

This reads like reddit-tier metafag shit.

You won't be pushing many toward .pl, nor endchan. The phony there is just too obvious. Way too obvious (.pl in particular).

Like the phony that permeates your OP.

End yourself.

Reported.

I can't disclose much, but many high caliber posters here possess something more than just high intelligence. Something that allows them to see through bullshit no matter how convincing it sounds, how complex and well planned it is. After all, there are many people with high linear intelligence who are completely brainwashed by kike propaganda.

They are not going to kill you. They are so certain in their absolute control, that they will only see you as a minor annoyance. Their inflated egos disallow them to see you as a real threat. Once you stop fearing them, you realize just how much more powerful you are. They can only attack you with quantitative methods, not qualitative.

And here is your typical "argument" Do you really think you will accomplish anything by acting like a mouth drooling monkey?

It may be true, I dont know exactly but I have posted a lot of content as well, good content and did my duty red pilling people on half chan for half a year. I am pretty sure that I perhaps attributed 0,001% to the overall scheme.

Yet I am still alive. I didnt even use extreme methods to hide my identity. So there may be truth in your words.

Perhaps at the high level that we are making battle at, intelligence begins to play a smaller role than nature does. And the jew nature is indeed that of arrogance. They have infinite stamina, but I believe that they may have no threshold for when they step into other methods. Perhaps they cant recognize that they are being ineffective. Perhaps they still praise the scientific method and truth. I dont know.

What I fear more is that there is a greater intelligence out there still that is somewhat subtly guiding us. Perhaps through deliberate subversive methods, knowing that we are capable enough to not only withstand it, but to learn from that so that we may grow.

When I look at these threads, I take most posts somewhat seriously, and its an extremely long logic chain. I can also somewhat understand how one normal person can make an opinion, or how he sees the world, perhaps even makes mistakes in formulating it. It is kinda fun to find out where concern is warranted and where it is not.

and since the days of old I still have this subtle fear of higher intelligence however. To be honest, I think that there already is an AI out there. Or just perhaps someone who is just so extremely autistic, that it seems like an AI. A being of pure logical chains, nearly disconnected from his bodily functions and needs. I have met such a person once on the internet a long time ago. Not sure if they are still around us.

Someone has been watching too many hollywood movies. You don't have secret superpowers, and you're not a classified CIA experiment.

You massive autist, you're not special. You're not "diferent", you're not a snowflake that will change the world through shitposting. Stop rationalizing your own irrelevance.

You cancerous faggot. Your kind is what's killing the board.

But how would you be so certain?

Wow, your sharp wit cuts like a rapier dear sir!

Because NEETs and autists are no threats to the kikes whatsoever, we are perfectly contained here in the chans and our reputation is that of weebs and pedophiles, we have no sway over the public opinion (unlike people like the Duke, Dennis Wise, BroNat, who produce their own redpill media).

I would agree with you if this place had any influence outside of itself, but it doesn't. We don't organize nor coordinate, we are too autistic for that, and there's no hope of forming militias since most users here are NEETs with no fighting/military experience.

All this place has is memes and shitposting. And that has absolutely no effect since nobody takes this place seriously, the users just pretend "meme magic" exists so that they don't feel like the wastes of human flesh they are.

Of course, any thread that deviates from this norm is shilled, anchored and deleted, you can thank the mods for that. So the kikes have really nothing to fear.

Stop with the demoralization shilling kike

Oy vey

4chan's reach is significantly higher
but lacks decent posters

that is just an old opinion user, from an older time when we were still populated with teenagers who liked anime.

In case you havent noticed, the jews favorite playground, the MSM, newspapers and other mediums have been decreasing steadily, in favor of online venue's.

We are right now more or less an extremely far right think tank for the new right. We sometimes even spill over into reality like pic related.

Reported.

phase 3 complete
we successfully tricked the shills into making effortposts
begin phase 4

Reported

cant tell if op is a dnc shill or just an overly self important autist. Which ever he is he is definitely a cuck based on his contempt towards Trump posting

Nice strawman

Did I hurt your feelings? You little sperg, yell that word all you want, you know you can't prove me wrong.

Look at him and laugh. Seriously get help.

Proof? We were a think tank before when actual redpill material and info was posted, when this place had actual discussion and the userbase wasn't replaced by NEETs and weeaboos.

So other than idiotic ad-hominems, do you actually have a counter-argument? You have provided zero information to this thread, you only made attempts to demoralize, and attacks posters who raise legitimate questions.

That 100% fits a definition of a shill, and a very bad one at that.

Do you have proof that this happened? We came from neets and weeaboo's, not the other way around you retard and/or shill.

t. Autist demonstrating his lack of self-awareness.

Feel free to reply to my original argument and maybe I'll start taking you seriously.

Yes, then the newly redpilled userbase was driven out by a massive influx of fresh-new autists from reddit and cuckchan.

Projecting much?

What is your "original argument"?

where is the proof for this? Is it on the front page? If you had proof of this you could show me all that weeaboo stuff that we now have on Holla Forums here.

Fact is, we are actually even less weeaboo than 4chan, blatant leftist shitposting (a staple of our halfchan culture) and tolerance towards shitposts has gone down the drain here. Look at the catalog and you can see that we are in fact much more advanced that the previous culture.

Well I am not talking to you, but to the eyes on this thread. I know your type, you will deny even the truth if it stares right at you.

Reply for

Fucking broken database

Are you being ironic or are you just new? I'd post a screenshot from before the elections if I had them, but if you seriously think we're better than in the First Exodus I don't really know what to say.

If you really are new then read

How about you read the post you replied to, you retarded faggot?

I wonder do you really think anyone is stupid enough to fall for your confusion kikery

You act like a total autist, and then accuse me of being an autist. That's very jewish of you.

We self identify ourselves as a think tank, and no jewish lore will stop that and demoralize us as the other guy says.

We have seen our effects in real life, and while we may only speculate on our reach in the digital realm. We are very optimistic to it as we see that some of our tendrils, to the lesser ones, like the alt right are growing in power.

Some may even say that half chan is lost, but quality wise, in lore, it is still being spread over there. Though also alongside a quantity of shit.

Some still managed to help others to improve themselves, through the ironpill, which opened them up to /fit/. I for example am army fit.

And that means that we are most likely already better than the normies, and that is all you need to be considered "elite". Though to be honest, I am not sure how many here are fat and/or overweight.

Man, it's like a self-defence mechanism when called out. It's amazing how beasts and the mentally challanged are alike.

Most of what you say is true… For the pre-second exodus crowd. I'm mostly referring to today's userbase, in which I rarely ever see quality threads and posts, all while it constantly takes credits for other people's actions.

The amount of anime being constantly posted here by both shills and otherwise, makes me think there aren't many /fit/ people left here.

But who should I vote for then?

I'm starting to feel like no one real even posts here

this, great thread OP

Jews run both sides, do you even know what false opposition is? there needs to be a National Socialist party in America, Trump supports Israel and is not on our side.

How many anime threads do you see in catalog right now?

It's mostly bots arguing with bots

I partly agree with you on Trump, but have to disagree on a few things.

If so, I missed those threads. The real golden age of Holla Forums was before the 2nd exodus. It was nearly as good as 2011-era 4chon's /new/.

I too am pissed that a lot of people don't want to talk about Trump more critically, but I've come to accept that this happens every election cycle, and even if Trump is a flawed candidate, his work in smashing the Overton window makes him unique in contemporary American politics.

One of the best things to happen to Holla Forums in recent months is the decline of the Christcucks. That alone is a big step forward.

He is shifting the Overton window of Holla Forums to be more accepting of Jews if anything. Also sliding every anti-jew thread.

Even if he does something negligibly useful for us, that does not excuse all the spam and narrative shifting. Have you ever wondered, if they already managed to "convince" everyone on Holla Forums to vote for him (those who can vote for him), why do they keep pushing him here? For what purpose? They could make one or two threads to update people on their favorite goy, and leave the rest.

This is what happens when a bot trips on it's own logical errors so it enters an infinite loop.

My complaint isn't anime threads (though there were a few last week) but shitposters shitposting with their pedo cartoons, lurk any thread and you'll find one.

How do you exactly know that this early crowd has left? We didnt exactly have polls asking us how we are in real life recently. I dont think that many of us would even mind answering it because of datamining (does the CIA/NSA really gain anything from knowing that you are fat?)

Its just a bit of speculation on your part. And that trump twitter thing linking to kek was somewhat recent as well. I really doubt that this crowd has left.

Some of you also fear (that included you jews) that by closing down on discourse (removal of the leftist shitposting) we are somehow breaching the formula of the ancient chan way that made us great in the past.

I came here specifically seeking refuge from leftist shitposting, so I dont mind. Perhaps I am just an autist among the autistic people. I didnt came here during an exodus. I just kept on posting for a long time during all of that happening. I didnt care, I just do I as I please.

I am not even sure what the point is anymore. But shit, even when we were neets and weeaboo's, we still had great influence over the internet. If you were to cover our praises, like cuck, and other word usage, you could see that they have been increasing as well. Suggesting that our tendrils run deep, and far.

To dismiss us as having no influence is pretty stupid for these reasons. If anything, we have only grown more powerful. Though in unexpected ways.

I believe that every post that we make here is part of our human evolution. Every word here is viewed upon by many eyes and spread.

we are pretty much in all definitions, a extreme, super far right think tank and while we may not hold much financial, or military power. We hold power in the new realm of culture.

Why do you get triggered by smug anime reaction images? You should judge the content of a post.

They datamine your opinions and reactions so they could devise an effective counter, or corrupt them to serve their goals. Think of it like vaccination of normies against "big bad ideas" that threaten the Shlomo. Their goal is absolute psychological control of population, and it's not even a secret. Some individuals who post here and on some other chans tend to break their behaviorist delusions so they are trying to figure out why are these "pathetic anime NEETS" immune to their conditioning.

Or, they are going full damage control mode trying to prevent it to spread to normies.

Holla Forums has become a parody of itself.

We have gone from entertaining the opposite side's idea and what Hitler did right, into embracing nazism full scale and worship Hitler, believing he never did anything wrong.

Of course, I mean within the broader culture, not Holla Forums.

I honestly haven't seen that. I think we have a bigger problem with the more knuckleheaded conservatives here who kind of side with Israel because "fuck those sandniggers!" Maybe that is what you meant? I think that's a bigger problem of people lacking nuance, who don't get that you can be opposed to having Muslim shitskins in your country, and you can also hate Sunni scum, but support the Shia who are opposed to the Sunnis and Israel. Much of Holla Forums can't even distinguish between Sunni and Shia.

I don't think there is a "they," there are simply people who get caught up in elections. Happens across the political spectrum.

Again, I do want to bring up the fact that Christcucks have been exposed and are on the offensive, and in some part that might be due to Trump, as he is not at heart a social conservative. Christians partly hijacked Holla Forums years ago in terms of taking the focus off of race and onto their stupid pet issues like abortion and fags.

If anything, that is less true now than it was a year ago, tbh.

Meant to write

Reported for admitting to being an INTL shill.

Thats the funny bit, it is probably true that we mostly started out as that. As neets and weeaboo's. And these have grown up into people capable of withstanding multimillion/billion dollar organization and groups that used to control society, through MSM.

The lowest of the low, became the highest of the high. Oh how reality mocks the jew efforts, we must be the biggest mystery/pain in the ass to all to them. The biggest slap in the face to them. While the jocks, the strong business leaders all were silenced and put under the jew pressure to not step out of line. Those who had nothing to lose not only became like the stasi, they also spread it to others. And they did it from under cheeto's encrusted fingers, after a long day of masturbation and vidya.

Holla Forumsacks get mad when nazis are used as an insult now.

We're thin-skinned internet neo-nazis.

Well, you can take this with a grain of salt, but i noticed his shills (posters with identical posting style and behavior) try to push the pro-Israel agenda, but only at the moments when they thought that there was no legit opposition (when this board was 90% Trump and that everything else got deleted) so i could assume that would be the next step in the narrative shifting.

It's well known that he is quite popular in Israel and among the Israeli Zionists, so it could be just JIDF. They have no ammo for attacking us, so they are pushing a crook like Trump as le right wing man to spite us and slide threads.

Their intensive, coordinated shilling was obvious from the day one, stop pretending otherwise. They even went as far as to buy this board.

mods are to blame for turning Holla Forums into a hugbox and sucking out all the fun.

Exactly. It simply crushes their paradigm and everything they have thought that they know about the world. The models, the models are wrong!

And when you realize that their rule is built solely upon lies and one huge pyramidal scheme, it only takes one mere peasant to proclaim "the king is naked!" and for their entire world to crash down like a pile of cards.

A single idea can spread like a nuclear reaction.

This last little flame of humanity now rests within our hands. While the normies are finally somewhat fleeing this lack of mental freedom (MSM), to hollow and caved out places by the jews, like newsfeeds on kikebook. They drown themselves in liquor, or drugs to null the pain. They also increase in usage their medications and a lot of them are now outright killing themselves (sharp increase in white suicides). They become more bloated, fat by finding another venue for their sorrow, in food and are generally unhappy with their lives. Directing their energies all into kike bought venues.

That is why it feels good to be one of us, because we are free. Our efforts here to impede upon jewish control, do not remove this freedom for us, they are rather here to safeguard this freedom for us. That is why I am fine in removing leftist thought, and posts here on this chan.

And many of us are still free enough to question things that impede upon this freedom, still sharp enough of wit. Like the trump thing being potentially used to control us. That is why I dont exactly fear us ever falling. If they gain control of this chan, we can always make another one. As long as we are not willing to surrender, not to ever give even once inch to the jews. We will be fine. There will even be p2p websites soon that no government and jews will be able to remove. Assuring more freedom for us to do our thing.

But to be honest, I hate most of the normies, I do not think that they deserve our sermon. Perhaps we should just let them die under the boot of the controlled jew avenues. They came before us, and they had the power and the freedom to stop them, to formulate strategies and do effort. Yet for some reason they choose not to. They chose to ignore things. They failed to be ever vigilant as the forefathers demanded of them. So let the failures die. Unless they have enough of that flame of humanity to wriggle and squirm into our venues.

Does anyone have a source on that quote? I would like to know what year it is. i'd like to maybe make some OC around this.

imagine, like 10 or 20 years later he's up in front of crowds telling the kikes media that he's gonna shut their lying mouths. Just a few years later, he does! [giggle]

I also got a kick out of user calling me a "kike shill" for point out trumps daughter is a converted kike.

The Christcucks are rapidly losing influence because there shills on Holla Forums always used events that took place 200 to 500 years ago to promote Christianity. Then the migrant crises happened and the churches anti white agenda became almost impossible to conceal.

Some people are cattle due to choice/nature, some due to circumstances. It is very important to separate one from another. But you are affected by them wherever you like it or not. So it's better to affect than be affected.

They never seemed like shills, just deluded people

Christcucks are shills by default; it is a requirement of their Semitic religion to deceive and coerce others. It begins with deceiving oneself into believing Semitic fairy tales which justify abandoning racialist spirituality for slave morality, and then one has to attempt to spread that folly to his countrymen lest the cognitive dissonance of being among true nationalists becomes too painful.

Jim is a Freemason and is suspect. I don't trust him at all, he seems to be a fucking rat.

Hotwheels may or may not be dead, but is most likely incapacitated. To the best of my knowledge he has had zero communication with anyone for at least three weeks. Jim mentioned having to pick "someone" up from the hospital. I suspect overdose on pain medication, either accidental or not, or other medical problems.

The IP leak is bothersome, although Holla Forums does not seem to see it as a big deal and you should be behind 7 proxies anyway.

OP is most definitely a D&C shill but he raises valid points (and it's a good sign that we're making them desperate enough to effortpost).

The Trump memes did come out of fucking nowhere in quality and quantity I haven't seen in a long, long time. However, a lot of the edits seem to be by one or two autists, and everyone knows the power of a professional autist. 5WPR et al most definitely shilled this board in the early stages (or at the very least some of Trump's campaign staff), but we have gradually accepted Trump based on his own qualities (which are hilarious). Many of us here were looking at inevitable civil war, and Trump is a deus ex machina which may or may not have been created by intelligence organizations. We must always be wary of being manipulated, but he'd be good option even if things weren't so fucking terrible.

That said, Trump has dog whistled to us so many times that it is obvious he counts on us, and it remains to be seen whether or not he delivers on his promises. He is the ONLY politician who has even remotely addressed our concerns and threw a brick through the overton window. Trump has even addressed the need to audit the Fed. His jewish family ties bother me a great deal, but he may be a realist. Not all of us here have the luxury of being a purist in both belief and practice. I personally believe that the only salvation of the aryan races is if jews are killed to the last individual, but reality forces me to make distasteful short term decisions so I can remain true to my philosophy and work towards my long term goals.

OP does not provide any evidence or documentation, he claims there was a "golden age" but has no screencaps or archives to use as examples of golden threads. Simply tracking meme creation and interest would be a good method, but OP's D&C hinges upon making unfalsifiable claims so he avoids using evidence.

The thing you have to keep in mind is that OP makes the common shill mistake of saying that Holla Forums is property of the community. That is factually incorrect. The website is owned by Jim, the board is owned by the board owner, and it is moderated by the board owner and the mod team. It is up to you to choose whether or not you move.

The lack of viable alternatives is on YOU. There is nothing stopping any anons reading this thread from renting web space and setting up their own server. The reason every single shill effort (including this thread) has failed is that we are smarter than they are. We understand the risks posting here, we accommodate for them, and the moderation here is not compromised, and every user here knows it, regardless of the shill histrionics. The mods make decisions but they are motivated entirely by ideals created by long participation with chan culture. If the mod team was truly compromised, it would absolutely stink, and we'd all know it. The shills make elementary mistakes over and over again, and anons are rule testers and rule breakers that know how to sniff out real censorship almost immediately.

The reason I'm effortposting here is that there are real issues which need to be addressed, and I sincerely hope that other anons take these issues seriously. I sincerely hope Trump is for real, but if not we must have Holla Forums operational somewhere or somehow so we can at least hold him accountable on our own turf.

We need to eliminate Jim from the equation since I do not trust him in the slightest, and we must continue to work for our ideals.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

gtfo Holla Forums

It's a VPN. Mullvad US server.

intl kikes got most of mullvad banned, but they've largely given up on the tactic of getting vpns banned

What do you base this assumption on?

Which is your entire post

Trump has barely any redeeming qualities, no matter how much you try to spin them out of proportion. On the other hand, he has so many connections with the kikes that not even an army of shills and spambots can hide. You keep failing to answer my question, and that is, what is the purpose of this board being bombed with blatant Trump propaganda, other than sliding and narrative shifting?

Especially if we assume that everyone here supports Trump.

You didn't answer any of the genuine issues raised here, you just gave a half-assed PR statement.

This is what (((certain people))) want us to believe. If this board is used for someone's personal propaganda, it should be noted so. Otherwise it's false advertising. As far as the official board status goes, all questions raised here are legitimate.

Not those faggot, at least those have a purpose, I mean the fags who spam their pedo cartoons in completely irrelevant discussions, not as a reaction pic.

Also

You should learn to be less triggered by random shitposts

I was a away for a while, but its nice to see that there is a clever consensus amongst us. Through the shills and through the shits, we still managed to make something of a subtle hivemind. I can honestly say that other posters like you are a fucking godsend. Even though we are oceans apart most likely. On a medium that is quite strange to the natural mind of a man (like the lack of faces), we still managed to make somekind of order of wise men. Perhaps when we grow older, the younger generations that were pushed by us into a kike killing crusade may try to find back who started to the fire, and look at up with something out of legends. Doritos encrusted fingers, autistic, anime watching wizards of the words.

both you and OP use the same talking point which is designed to advocate for the overthrow of the moderation.

It's pathetic how little agency you have.

Nobody has tried to hide Trump's connections to kikes, least of all Trump. We're all aware of it. What we're uncertain of is how loyal he truly is to jews and Israel over his own people. Not everyone here supports Trump because they do not believe in compromise, which is a legitimate position since compromise leads to PR cuckery and those types of tactics lead to direct negation of whichever cause you support. Compromise is most generally a path to mediocrity.

You seem to think Holla Forums needs to be labelled as anything other than what it is. You should go read the rules sticky if you want to know what it is.

It is a continuation of chan culture run by several individuals who have a long history in that culture. If you have a problem with that, fuck off. The only people who want Holla Forums to be clearly defined and set-in-stone rules to be established are shills. Let me quote the work of one of your fellow kikes. Alinsky's Rule #4 for Radicals: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

The entire purpose of you trying to clearly define Holla Forums and it's rules is so that you can more easily subvert it.

Kill yourself.

With jews, the only rule that they cannot subvert is "kill all kikes". Its the most magical of all rules. Though you should be careful in application. This is still more or less their most detested phrase. Because they are jews, they arent other groups, if they are killed, they can no longer play. They cant do anything. To me this is at least the golden rule of detecting a non kike, where it is of course applicable. Even the idea of murdering all jews is closely guarded by layers and layers of holocaust guilt. But….death is their only weakness….kek.

I don't remember calling for "overthrow of moderation" in a single post, stop pulling things out of context. I just called them biased (at the very least), and you might try to argue otherwise. Looks like you are trying to get moderation "on your side" , so you could get me banned, which is a textbook example of shilling.

Did i ever ask for Holla Forums to be clearly defined and ruled by strict rules? No, that's what you Trump shills are doing. You label any non-kosher thread as sliding (and never provide an argument why is it so), and you attack anyone criticizing him as D&C. Divide and conquer of what, if there are no set rules?

OP here. I personally don't trust .pl either and wouldn't really recommend anyone going there. I'm trying to get people to stay here and take their board back, not run away to new places.

If the mods would leave the board alone and let us talk about what we want to talk about(outside of posting obvious shit posting and shilling, not just posts that trigger them) I wouldn't care about them. Up until the election I actually sided with them on basically every decision they made.

Fixed that for you

We are obviously addressing the old posters while you are trying to convince the new users that it was always like this. Don't worry Moshe, we won't steal the goyim from you.

Damn, they might just kick you off the project for that one.

I wonder if the kikes are getting a kick of trying to post new obscure methods for us to sniff out. Hiding their more obvious previous trails, adopting our language. Trying to slip through.

Those methods are of low volition though. They lead to few conclusions or actions. But I guess something more obvious gets intercepted too easily now huh?

The one thing that they do have in incredible tenacity. Though we are winning because we have more. We are watching you filthy kikes.

The only things that get deleted and banned are 4chan-tier garbage. Don't like it, go back to cuckchan or make your own board.

It was probably around a 30/70 mix in all honesty

LOW ENERGY.

What makes you think we aren't /fit/ weebs?

Don't say negative retarded shit about Trump then, faggot. You're not welcome here. Get it through your fucking head. Whatever Holla Forums was to you, is not the case anymore, or will it be again. We are the consensus, not you. You're probably butthurt because people made fun of you for posting anime girls or something. You're a loser.

Butthurt pollacks there is a thread about this on Holla Forums

Nahh, I'll just stick around and continue to do what I do.

Sometimes i wonder are you people genuinely retarded or are merely pretending because that's the kind of people you want on this board.

Dealing with anyone who's IQ is over 80 must be over your pay grade

You can't even come to a consensus in your post

Remi.nder thpat wle already have a Holla Forums bunker that is underpopulated, has comfy long posts and discussions, and actual moderation. Just go there when you feel this Holla Forums is too shit. There aren't many other options until some other cripple takes some shrooms and has a better idea for an imageboard.

Like it or not, Holla Forums is a player in cyberwarfare. The US just upped the game and, like it or not, 4/pol/ is a sponsored battlefield for young minds.

I don't think it's a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. There's a variety of Holla Forumss on the internet, all of them probably untrustworthy, so why not use them all?
I'm not saying to stop using 8/pol/. Jim and co aside, this place is comfy as fuck. But why not copy pasta something you found important on 8/pol/ to end/pol/ (or whatever Holla Forums)? Spread it everywhere as a big fuck you to those people/organizations seeking to crush your spirit, and as an added bonus a ddos won't be so traumatic as the content is already at your preferred bravo point. Unite the Holla Forumss and insure a future without jews.

I've been on 8ch.pl/pol/ for a few weeks now. Works great. I decided to leave when mods here went full cuck and bumplock every fucking thread and directed shit to polmeta and didn't even bother to answer any of the feedback.

Top kek

>>>/polmeta/
fuck off the board is deader than shit

You can cross-post on several boards you know.

This. But you also need to hone your skills fighting bots and shills, even if content is shit. Because that's the future that awaits us.

We have to take to the streets and expel the kikes from our land. Unfortunately 99% of the people on this board, myself included, will not do a damn thing but shit post on pol and other internet sites.

Propaganda is highly effective and has its place, but propaganda alone isn't going to save the White race. A lot of you seem to think that eventually, once the WN propaganda videos have reached the mainstream, that things will start to turn in our favor, you're wrong. As long as the enemy controls the mainstream media, the movie industry, the movie industry, etc., nothing will change; As long as they control all of these outlets they will have control of at least 90-95% of our people's minds.

Nothing is being accomplished in the real world. We are only mere decades from the point of no return; there still isn't a nationalist party or any organization really that has any significant following. The only really 'mainstream' nationalists parties are kosher anti-Islam parties that stand in solidarity with our mortal enemy, the ones responsible for all of these problems, the Jews.

Whites have to take the fight to the enemy and be as ruthless and aggressive as possible. There is no political solution, the only way we can stop these international parasites is if we remove them by force, every other option is folly.

I wanted to be subtle to filter out lower IQs, ruined it
Better moderation, software, and tools awaits us, or we become 4/pol/.

You need to adapt to terrain instead of expecting the terrain to adapt to you.

FBI pls.

I would like to see tested a board where you can moderate your own thread. Then hotpockets moderate catalog.

Probably wouldn't work but it's an idea.

I saw such things implemented on some ancient forums, and it doesn't work too well. You get the OP in total control of the replies/content which is a bad thing. And if you also have people filtering what kind of threads are on the front page, you get a totally artificial board.

Nice dubs. That's too bad.

Wouldn't be the same on an anonymous imageboard, identity politics fuck up the dynamics for anything.

The dude is right though, right now you guys are playing a dangerous gamble. With each passing day the demographic disadvantage grows against the whites. What you are betting upon is that you reach enough minds of the whites, before the whites are gone and replaced with shitskins.

But that moment is coming soon, as today already more than half of newborns in the us are nonwhite.

In europe, in places like amsterdam, or den haag. The shitskin inhabitants are going to be 60% of those cities within 5 years.

By then voting wont help, by then trying to gather more PR support wont help at all.

You are lucky that the progress in my eyes seems to be extremely fast however. From word usage tied to our culture, to the rise of trump and the popular dismissal against sjw culture from all sorts of venues.

So perhaps the PR game is not entirely bad, but again, remember that time is against us. Preferably we should do both, throw molotov cocktails at migrant camps, beat up niggers on the streets to make them feel unwelcome with polish squads and on the other side also keep reaching out to more people.

I agree for the most part, but I have a few questions, OP also, read it at work and didn't post till coming home, so some of these might've been answered, just forgot what you wrote:
1. How do you feel about paganism/christianity?
2. Are you unsure about Trump, or are you sure?
3. Do you believe in meme magick?

Holy shit this is like /r9k/ wearing Holla Forums skin as a costume. Calm the fuck down.

I feel that religion on chans is mainly used to divide the user base. It's an easily exploitable fracture point and is sure to keep anons fighting amongst themselves.

I personally have no faith in this system. I don't even see the president as someone who is actually in charge of anything outside of small scale domestic issues anymore. And even most of those are dictated by groups of people with an agenda to push.

I believe in the minds ability to have an effect on things at a quantum level. Evidence for this is found in things like the placebo effect and wave-particle duality. So I suppose in meme magic, since the principle behind the most extreme definition of meme magic is the minds ability to manipulate things at a quantum level with just thought. But I also feel that a lot of the meme magic stuff on here is probably part of some sort of psyop.

*suppose I believe in

Oldfag 03 here agreeing. Chans always go apeshit election years. Ron Paul and Obama soaked up a ton of space. Once the elections are over, expect things to settle down to normal a bit more.

And to be more specific about Trump in regard to him being sincere. I think he is absolutely in the elite's pockets. I don't think he really cares about anything or anyone but himself. I think that once he is in office it will be business as usual and everything he does will have been pre-planned by the usual suspects well beforehand to obtain whatever desired effect they're going for and that nothing will actually be done to better this country because bettering this country isn't in the people that are actually in power's best interests.

Can someone metapill me on the weeaboo cabal? I keep seeing hints and traces of them and people telling me their are the ones secretly manipulating 8ch. Evidentally Holla Forums was just a tool they used to stir up shit and create a climate where anyone who questions authority would be shouted down. They are also the ones that got wheels hooked on painkillers and trannies so that he would be unable to manage the site and they could seize control.

On Trump, I'm going to vote for him regardless. I think he's so-so, but it's worth a shot. I think the liking for him has gotten a little out-of-hand, but IIRC, someone mentioned it was the same for Paul came after 2012
I think the religious base is legitimate, but I don't disagree—they are used to D&C. It's gotten to the point where I don't even think some of those picking fights like this fag >>5879724 are actual shills but just useful idiots. Speaking of religion, the September threads are often spat at, even if they were a lot of fun, and I don't understand why they helped breadpill and greenpill me. There was evidence that the feds had spent massive amounts of money to keep the economy from going under, but there were definitely kikes around shilling for products, but they were mostly obvious.
The meme magick threads tend to be alright, but there's always these pretentious fucks "shh! they'll know…." and drug-users.
The double-split experiment was interesting, but I think there's a point in time where science can't be applied.
Another thing that drives me nuts is the freemason threads, which are always shut down quickly.

This sounds interesting. Also
Wouldn't it just be "redpill" What's the difference?

Also, OP, less complaining and more giving ways to fix it like making threads.
You remember the book club? I missed stuff like that. And CR McMahon's threads he was an idiot for namefagging outside of his threads, because some shills started using his name, and I know this because the things they'd say contradicted the things he'd say in his threads. I also miss when Holla Forums used to be slower, so I could keep up on a thread a lot less often. Anyway, I left 4cuck because the shitposting was literally giving me a headache, and coming here was a huge load off my mind. Then a surge of redditors and general normans while this isn't so bad in that more people know some truth, it's bad because they're coming here and posting instead of keeping their mouths shut and listening fuck up the place, and I've thus had to frequent other boards like Holla Forums or something to have some real discussion. Also, I hope you're aware of >>>/pdfs/ and >>>/tdt/.

I probably messed something up, but it's late and I'm tired, so sorry. I think soon I'll make a draw thread or something….

I meant *I came after 2012, and by "out-of-hand" I mean any notion of dislike towards the God Emperor is "shilling", a word which is now much like the SJW's numerous buzzwords.

>nd how an entire political candidate had suddenly become off limits and above criticism, ON FUCKING Holla Forums OF ALL PLACES. It hurts my brain to even think about, the whole concept is just unfathomably stupid.
This.

It's amazing that with every other candidate…
…their campaign promises are to be met with skepticism and doubt but with Trump they're unconditionally accepted.
…their connections to Jews, their love for Israel and their Zionism are a reason why they are not to be supported in the least but with Trump it's acceptable
..that both parties were considered completely corrupt and never be be trusted but now with Trump the Republican party is the party of the Holla Forums.

What is it about Holla Forums these days that has made them abandon previous held beliefs and become dyed in the wool Zionist supporting, Republican cuckservatives simply because Trump is running for office?

It's like Holla Forums (or more accurately the Trump supporters on Holla Forums) honestly believe that Trump is the only candidate that will honor his campaign promises, (except when he spoke about Israel, in that case he was lying) and actually enact every single policy he advocated (and that the government will allow him to do so).

Damn, wish I read the thread first.
Thanks make it less obvious faggot

I think most think that he'll go full-Caesar and create a new Pax Americana or something. While I wish something like that could happen, they have no evidence for it and are as bad as leftists with their inability to distinguish idealism/dreams with facts/truth.

I was talking with an user in a thread that later got deleted by the mods (probably because the OP wasn't Trump cocksucking), the user claimed that there was going to be deportation squads that would go door to door rounding up illegal immigrants for deportation.
I'm not entirely sure if the user was joking or if the user was being completely serious.

It's almost like the average Trump supporter (at least on Holla Forums) has bought into the memes and actually think Trump is going to be some kind of God Emperor.
I don't know if I should laugh or be very, very concerned for these people.
Not just for what they think will happen should Trump win the election but for what will happen to their minds should Trump lose the election.

I get it…I'm pissed off at the system, I want a wall built, I want the illegals out and I want the Muslims barred from entry…but not for a minute do I think any of those things will get anywhere close to actually happening in this corrupt and broken system.

Holla Forums has been dead for a while now, and they found the perfect strategy too. Instead of simply destroying it like they did with 4chan, they instead corrupted the userbase by spamming spamming shittons of jewtrump posts and eliminating any chance to give your opinion on anything. If it isnt about how great trump is, no matter what the post is, it will always be responded to with "lol shill". The great thing about pol was it not being a hugbox and now no opinions or discussions are allowed, or you are a shill because someone disagrees with you.

you can spend months on trying to fix this board, in the end, it's only a matter of hours to set up a new chan. It's not the chan website itself that makes it so great, its the userbase, and aslong as we all move to a new chan, it will be a much easier way of taking back what was ours.

In the end, the kikes running this board only have power on this board.

He is suggesting random acts of violence, which is exactly what the kikes want. They need some fuel for their victim business, and they need to portray their opposition as some kind of violent thugs. That would also rally the kikes together, even those who are not necessarily part of the game. They would also gladly see their opponents in prison. Which is why posts like that are an obvious bait.

Instead of doing that, you need to expose the kikes to everyone, including their pet niggers and muslims. Muslims are already quite "anti-semitic" so why not use that as an advantage? There are so many things that you could do, with random violence being the most stupid one. You need to create the right environment for the violence to be effective.

Trump is honestly the greatest achievement this board has ever did.

It's too bad this board is infested with MUH PR shills now.

They would badmouth Trump at one point for being a jew, but also tell you to not to name the jews because of MUH PR.

Holla Forums is a dead and compromised board.

I'm over 12

Ignoring the Holla Forums is a board part, you are still here.

Actually, I browse both 4chan and Holla Forums now.

Kill yourself op.

They use the same tactics to corrupt this group like they did to corrupt genuine leftists into SJW's. You might disagree with the political left, but you must admit that they have been infiltrated and corrupted into the abomination SJW movement is today. They are trying to do the same with the right wing movement.

Never forget that this is not about political ideology, it is about power.

There has been a huge influx of paid shills and "forum-bots" that make the illusion that they are the majority. Don't fall for that. That's how they take over communities. They come in huge numbers and claim that they have always owned the place.

Most genuine Holla Forumsacks are at least skeptical about him. But i will repeat myself, it's not about supporting Trump, it's about discussing mainstream politics instead of naming the Jew. That's their true goal.

You need to maintain presence here for two reasons:

- So you could explain what's going on to stunned original Holla Forumsacks who still don't realize it.
- To redpill the new users

That does not prevent you from going to other places of course.

Yeah, let's not do things that actually matter, let's just scream kike all days.

Jews love anti-jew rants because it empowers them.

SO I guess its not dead enough to not browse then
why

Cuz it's more active than this board.

And it's less a nazi hugbox, you can actually list nazi warcrimes and not being called a shill each post.

?

I guess that's inevitable when 2/3 of the site is made up of spics.

If the jews actually do hate anti-semitism, this board would have going down, and a lot other sites.
I thought nazi were a diversity bunch, with niggers and arabs in their army?

According to Trumpbots, supporting a billionaire who is propped up by Jewish mafia, supports Israel and policies that empower the ZOG, and baits voters with cheap rhetoric is doing things that actually matter. Participating in someone's campaign for free is doing things that actually matter. Literally working for the Jews, for free, is doing something that actually matters?

Even if we pretend that he is real, over-saturating the board with threads about him is hardly accomplishing anything other than killing any other discussion.

When the elections are over, they will find some other red herring to use here. If they don't bring the law to make any opposing thought illegal in the meantime.

So you believe Jews are omnipotent but have a problem with "nazi hugboxs" something isn't making sense

You forgot intermarriage too

Where in my post did I suggest random acts of violence? Can you read nigger?

We need to organize and fight against Jewish tyranny in the real world, not online. All we're doing on here is talking in circles about the Jews and whatnot which won't solve a damn thing.

eat shit

You need both.

Unfornutraely it looks like they've taken over at least one of moderator spots on Holla Forums. That's the only reason why I can see they've allowed this board to become /trump/.

Well in order to do that, one has to think critically about Trump, actually listen to what he's saying and think for oneself instead of jumping on the meme train.

Yep…actual redpilling discussion is almost completely absent on Holla Forums these days. It's just Trump and various topics.

They have more likely bought an entire site. And it's been a very good investment. They basically got idiots to do political marketing for them for free.

But it didn't happen over night, it would have the opposite effect, they have boiled this frog slowly.

I've heard that before. I used to dismiss as just trolling it but now I really can't dismiss it anymore.

Oh absolutely. Holla Forums wasn't like this when the election cycle started up or even when Trump first started running…it's been gradually getting worse and worse as the months go on.
That coupled with the board problems that have been getting worse and worse, this place is nothing like what Holla Forums was or should be.

It's critical to gather the original users at one place again. Which will happen on it's own sooner or later anyway. But it's important to rally here as well.

Yeah. If this place collapses (probably due to the site finally breaking) we need a definitive place to go ready beforehand. Otherwise everyone will just migrate back to 4chan.

Maybe we'll get lucky though and everything will die down after the election (regardless of how it turns out).

Seriously, as someone who was a Holla Forumsack before you faggots came over from 4chan and turned this place into a hugbox my observation is that what says

…only started to happen AFTER your migration. The Holla Forums you came to was about logic and the relentless pursuit of truth (using pic related), and questioning every assumption. Testing every fact and every source to know the reality of this world. And the Holla Forums you made it into is exactly what you described. You have only yourselves to blame.

This is what inevitably happens when you take a board that is about facts > feels, and invade it with a particular ideology (in this case natsoc) which holds its tenets as a priori facts (they're not) and places them above debate or discussion. Once you substitute ideology for facts and have a concept of "sacred beliefs," that ideology can then be easily subverted and transformed into something else through propaganda from the top. This is why 4/pol/ got fucked, and now you came over to 8/pol/ and fucked this place too.

Ironically, you are guilty of the very thing you accusing immigrants of doing. But of course while you brazenly claim "this is your board" the fact is if you are from 4chan you are an immigrant here.

So go ahead and (please!) find another home, and take your self-righteous cancer with you. But I guarantee you these exact problems will follow, because like all immigrants it is in your nature to destroy the cultures you invade, since you are so blinded by ideology (feels > facts) you can't comprehend that you are the very reason your homeland turned to shit, and that it is no coincidence that now your new home also turned to shit in exactly the same way. I will be staying right here, because I am originally *from* here, and the sooner you leave the sooner we can scrub your stench out of the walls.

Or as the kids say these days, "gas yourself."

Already back at 4 chan, sorry kike wheels.
Fight on the front lines or go to fucking reddit. 8 chan is (sadly) finished

When your home is subverted by its leader / owner, and there is nothing you can do about it… you find a new home.

There were cucks on 4chan after the first exodus begging for people to stay, there are still cucks on 4chan begging for people to stay.

One of the problems continues to be threads like this that contribute nothing, and spread 'le discontent with the state of everything meme.

All you're doing is confirm that newfags are still cancer.

Obvious opportunist D&C shilling. Chan culture spans across sites, stop pretending you had something insular and special here… kike.

This. Most chan users were logical types anyway, if there was an influx of the feeling types, it was from other communities. But i'm still convinced that most of them are just spambots.

Kek

Nah he's right. 4chan Holla Forums was junk for a long time. Anyone with half a brain either didn't post there or left as soon as a viable alternative appeared. Everyone who came later was just following the herd and wanted to recreate the crap they left behind.
It's like africans coming to western societies. Smart ones are escaping to live a better life while the herd are coming and making fucking tin hut ghettos and shitting in the parks.
lol sjw know thyself

I have a problem with nazi hugboxes in the same I have problem with most hugboxes.

Hugboxes kill discussion, as the hugboxes cry when different views are met.

What other discussion? What are you doing in your "redpill" threads?

And yes, helping the best presidential candidate wins is the doing something that fucking matters, rather than staying at home and shitposting on Holla Forums all days. That's what the jews want, for you to be a fucking irrelevant shitposter.

You seem to be the only one crying.

I thought the Jews want us to prop up and continue this broken ad corrupt system that allows them to take all the money and power that they want.
Doesn't voting for any and all candidates continue that system?

I thought the one thing the Jews don't want is for us to stop taking part in their system, break their system and remove them from the picture.

Doing nothing is still better than propping up an obvious kike puppet, for free.