Do you require knowledge, or advice, Holla Forums?

Do you require knowledge, or advice, Holla Forums?
Come here and I will channel the saviour to impart wisdom upon you.

I have been in love with this girl for 3 years now but I haven't really told her and made a move or anything because right now she is fucking perfect and I may be scared to find out she's not, I don't know really am I confused am I afraid of commitment? I don't know.

You are afraid of rejection, my son. However, their e is no shame in being rejected, just more to gain - you will gain knowledge on what she thinks of you as a person, and knowledge on how you can improve yourself. Knowledge is a much more powerful tool than pussy. Ask the girl on a date, don't tell her "I love you" or anything obtuse like that, it's off putting and will lead to disappointment. Your finish point is when you can treat her like a girlfriend without ever having to ask the question… But I can not give you the journey, only the destination.

What the fuck? *There

m8 it is too late for me, she has a boyfriend for almost a year. I am two years too late. JDIMSA

for almost a year now*

it's never too late if you're more alpha than her boyfriend

救世主Hotwheelsは日本人の私も受け入れてくれますか?
Hotwheels教は主に何をしている宗教ですか?

Stop hanging out with her. You must find new people… New futures. Do not cling on to the past, but grasp the present, for it is a gift from the future. Hell I got my girlfriend over Twitter (we were both really into anime (and she was anorexic with self esteem issues)) and now we live together

First off… I would doubt he's more alpha, he seems to be a beta orbiter.
Secondly, is it justifiable to break the bond between two for your own gain? If you can justify it with yourself then by all means take the plunge, but I personally could not carry such a weight.

hence the if clause

if she wants to be with you more than with the other guy, why should she stay with him?

All I'm saying is that until you interfere, she is still happy. Should you take that from her and him, or find a new soul to help satiate?

it's all good

我爱你爸爸,你爸爸是画家

How do I into motivation?

I can fat shame you, you lazy lard-ass

I'm underweight.

Physical or mental motivation? Are you say, getting fit, or studying hard?

Mental.

I'm definitely not looking for an actual relationship with this guy, but how do I admit this feeling to him, if I should even do that in the first place? Due to the complicated nature of our breakup, I still feel my heart belongs to my now ex-gf.

GO WORK OUT! Nobody will love a skinny bitch!

See
I don't care about finding a gf or anything dumb like that. I just want to do all the things I want to do rather than wallowing around thinking it's all pointless because nobody cares and I'm going to die one day. Follow youo're dreams kinda stuff.

Start with working out and get a routine you weak cunt. Stop cucking yourself!

First of all, like I said, I really don't care about girls. This is about something else. Secondly, insulting someone over an imageboard and occasionally using capslock isn't going to get them to change their workout routine. I was already passively working on that anyway. I have a BMI of 18. I'm barely underweight.

NO CUCKS ALLOWED!

How to get a gf?

Is your name Chad Thundercock?

Did OP leave us?

Beta McCuckercuck

Yeah I did, I had to take my dog to get a vaccination, he's 15 years old now so he needs them.
Patience is a virtue… Even he knows that well

holy shit! my dog was barely able to walk at age 12

I apologise. I myself am only a student in the world of motivating myself towards mental improvement… With the physical, immediate improvement encourages continuous dedicated - with the mental, you can only see the steps of the journey once it has been made.

He's a Labrador, and quite the house-dog, which could be why. The vet was impressed, too.

You do not. Keep that feeling within yourself to avoid bringing up unnecessary drama, which reduces both your enjoyment of your short time on this plane and the enjoyment of others. I recommend you find more people to interact with, as to reduce your focus on this single guy. Also,
You're bi.

How old are you?

Sounds about right. Also, while yes that makes me bi, omnisexual feels right to me, but I usually just say I'm straight because shit's too confusing.

英吉利の犬

You deserved the nukes