Making Bank

Need quick illegal cash and don't care about the risks? Here is the safest profitable way to do it (No one dies, unless you a cunt).

Go to a busy walmart (hypothetically any busy retail store that has a Self-Checkout or Self-Serv). Get a prepaid card or 2 or some gift cards. Approach the Self-Checkout. Make sure no manager is looking (managers at Walmart have a yellow plate underneath their name badge stating what kind of manager they are; it's about 1-2in extended under the name badge). Wait for the Self Checkout guy is distracted and left his register unattended. MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE LOGGED INTO THEIR REGISTER! (you can detect this at Walmart by looking for the Self Checkout guy's name on the lower bar on the register screen) (the register screen is the one that has a MOSTLY blue background; the other screen will have a mostly grey or white background) (anything in parenthesis, pretty much only applies at Walmart).

This is where shit gets real. Look at the register screen (specifically the bottom-left blue-area underneath the white-area at Walmart). Make sure there is no "total" or "tax" amounts (If there is and you are at Walmart, ditch your prepaid/gift cards, as you can't steal these, and hold the "ctrl" button and simultaneously hit "action"/"action code" on the keypad; skip to the bottom of this post (*ctrl+action code) for rest of the instructions). If there is no "total" or "tax" amounts, GOOD. locate the UPC bar code [if you don't know what this is, google it] on the prepaid/gift cards. Scan the card(s) and follow the screens prompts. once finished, cash it out (at Walmart, hit "total," then "cash" two times on the keypad). Keep in mind that many stores will limit you to $2000 total in prepaid cards, and will limit you to $500 a card [if you go over this limit by accident, RUN. the register will automatically page the manager]. Now loot the drawer, take the receipt, and run the fuck out of the store. If you managed to get this far with out "ctrl-action code"-ing the register, it will take the store's theft prevention anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, maybe even a day, before you are caught, IF NO ONE SAW YOU. If they did, remember that in many countries, specifically the US, store employees cannot physically restrain you in the store, SO FUCKING RUN IF YOU GET CAUGHT.

NOTE TO EVERYONE! If you get caught, REMEMBER TO FUCKING RUN!!! don't stop and shoot. JUST RUN!

(FOR THOSE GOING TO WALMART) extra way to get cash, BUT FUCKING RUN AFTER DOING IT! "ctrl-action code" a register left unattended, but LEFT LOGGED ON to loot another drawer.

(FOR THOSE WHO "CTRL-ACTION CODE"-ed) RUN! "ctrl-action code" opens the drawer without prompt, but IT ALERTS THE MANAGER. However, it takes the manager apprx. 10-30min to approach an individual register depending how busy it is. So, don't worry, BUT DON'T FUCKING SIT THERE AND ENJOY A BEER WHILE WATCHING THE SUN MAJESTICALLY RISE!!! RUN!!!!.

forget all my notes on running out. fuck it. when you finish RUN! period

why are you telling us this user? How do I know this isn't an elaborate troll attempt to get someone arrested?

to be clear, this involves operating the central computer register in the self checkout, not the actual self checkout kiosks, correct?

What's to stop another walmart employee from looking over and saying "hey! you're not a manager"?

this just seems very sketchy, and it seems like an easy way to get caught. Also if you just do the prepaid cards even if they found out 30 minutes or an hour after you leave couldn't they just cancel the cards?

Well, it's the deep net. Sources can never be verified, however it works. Also, hence the word "busy." Other employees won't have time to check, plus many stores have AP employess, basically recon workers, who dress as customers. You could look like another AP worker to them

Always, when stealing prepaids, cash them out at another local store immediately (like a gas station). This is kind of known…

maybe I'm just paranoid, but I imagine if I did this that the cops would just look at the video footage from all nearby gas stations etc.

I mean, can you cash out a prepaid? I never really use them. Can you just get cash or do you have to buy things?

?? you'd be wearing a mask or something? I'm sure that they have cameras everywhere at walmart and at gas stations…

So I'm supposed to be wearing a mask at wal mart while I hijack the terminal? Wouldn't that be suspicious?

OP, realistically how long do you think this would take? I would like to try it but it seems like one of those things that would really only work if you had worked at walmart and kind of had the muscle memory. If I stand there looking like an idiot trying to remember everything I feel like I'll def get caught.

yeah that's what I'm trying to say, it'll look weird.

also op is trying hard to be a fag

and check these trips

i blame server lag for me not getting trips, but these digits look nice

server lag again

rolland

Fuckking dumb cunts. No, don't wear a fucking mask. Just go into the store. Look normal you fags. Yes, they do security cameras. Hence, don't care about the risks. Yes, they will have record, but they can't restrain you, and it usually takes anyone who is not a cashier, like AP or mangagement a minimal of 5 minutes, before they approach. Also, the employess are trained NOT TO RESTRAIN criminals, as restraint is illegal, and prohibited by many retail store policies, due to judicial law.

wouldn't your face be plastered everywhere or at least sent to every walmart and not be able to get near one anymore?

Seriously, how many of you fags missed "don't care about risks?" This is aimed at people who are desperate/already criminals. And NO, you will be banned from that walmart, but you should still be able to approach another walmart. AND NO< YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT HAVE YOUR FACE PLASTERED at another store like a gas station that is not owned by walmart. That a privacy violation. Only Law enforcement can put out bounties. AND only law enforcement can restrain people

*you will not be banned

jeez dude go masturbate or something :^(
thanks for the info btw, appreciated

fuck is this OC? because this is good advice. especially regarding the running. thanks user. a good post on Holla Forums in a long fucking time

not a prob bitch. I will go masturbate now.

why the cursing though, cmon…
check these digits nigger

fuck off by one, check these?

I curse if I want, cuz I do that. You can curse too user

FUCK MY SMALL PENIS YOU COCKSUCKING BABY DICK SCAT WATCHING MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER. GO DIE IN A WHOLE WITH A SAND NIGGER IN NIGERIA WHO MOLESTS YOU IN YOUR SLEEP YOU BITCH NIGGER CUNT DICK FACE. I HOPE YOUR MOM SUCKS OFF A NIGGER COP AND DIES WHEN WALKING TO THE GROCERY STORE YOU PIECE OF GRANNY UNDERWEAR.