EU to Grant Turkey Visa-Free Travel

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36188558

Other urls found in this thread:

acg.edu/blogs/news/2016/04/01/eu-commissioner-avramopoulos-on-the-refugee-crisis
theunituk.org.uk/2015/12/19/commissioner-xenophobia-putting-eu-project-at-risk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder why they are trying so hard to get Turkey into the EU? How yeah millions of Muslims and 3rd largest standing army I forgot

Fuck off learningkike.

That's an interesting point. I feel like I'm learning a lot from this discussion.

Turkey doesn't have to meet shit. Turkey is in the driver's seat because they're extorting Europe and hold all the cards.

It's time to BREXIT

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

Silly shykipper, then the U.S. will have to sanction you for the next decade until a trade deal is hammered out! What advantage is there to seek in that?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN. DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

Turkey is very trustworthy, its people never lie and they can always be expected to hold up their end of a bargain.

Sage, you faggot.

a strynk ynydyndynt wymyn who smashes thy pytryyrchy and doesn't care what people think. shy wears a shit ton of makeup on air and gets hyr pyctyrys photoshoped in publications.

why did you ever choose her as you avatar? besides the obvious of course.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS

Notice the smiling child.

As much as I'd like to talk about me, this thread is about something far bigger. If you have to make an off-topic post, please take it to >>>/polmeta/ .

This is a good thread Rach. I don't know why people are shitting it up.

ANOTHER THREAD
ANOTHER SAGE
ANOTHER HIDE
ANOTHER DAY

More like Orville Deadenbacher

jej

a few autists get triggered

what's funny is that no matter what time of day it is, they're here and they're spamming and filing reports.

literally streisanding rach.

Autists can't take a joke. Each has actually made a lot of good threads, contributed in digging threads, etc.

bump

Fuck off retard.

I like you, OP.

Also fuck Turkey, having a toe in Europe doesn't make them European. They have no place being anywhere near any EU institutions. They flood our countries enough WITH visa travel, I can't imagine how bad it'll without without it. Nor does their government actually fill any human rights stuff that the EU is supposedly in love with. Almost like there's something bigger here, like flooding a market with cheap labour to drive down the costs and wages and everyone's standard of living.

look who it is in the catalog again

And this is what one of the top EU bureaucrat, Dimitris Avramopoulos, had to say recently about the migrant/immigration crisis:

acg.edu/blogs/news/2016/04/01/eu-commissioner-avramopoulos-on-the-refugee-crisis

"Commissioner Avramopoulos argued that “this century will be remembered as The Era of Human Mobility,” and that “the refugee crisis is challenging the very foundation of Europe; solidarity,” referring to the threatening rise of xenophobia and nationalism in various member states of the EU.

“History repeats itself,” said Avramopoulos, reciting the renowned quote, but added, “No, it doesn’t. Men repeat history because they do not read it.” The greatest threat to Europe is the rise of nationalism and populism, as “the narrative of the nationalistic parties is disorienting the thoughts and feelings of the people… They are exploiting this humanitarian crisis, and these ideologies will lead Europe back to its dark past,” said EU Commissioner Avramopoulos."

The greatest threat to Europe isn't being drowned in mass immigration from the third world, no, the greatest threat is those who refuse mass immigration. If you don't want to see your nation drowned in third world immigration then then you're you're a neo-nazi!!

Commissioner: Xenophobia putting EU project at risk

theunituk.org.uk/2015/12/19/commissioner-xenophobia-putting-eu-project-at-risk/

"EU migrations commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos has accused several member states of not showing solidarity with others in addressing the refugee crisis.

“We observe during the last months, because of the refugee crisis, a trend towards re-nationalization of our policies,” Avramopoulos said on Thursday at a citizens’ dialogue meeting in Berlin.

“Nationalism, fanaticism and xenophobia are putting at stake the European dream and the European project,” he warned, referring to anti-refugee sentiments and the reluctance of several EU member states to accept refugees as part of a relocation plan.

Avramopoulos said a failure to share the refugee burden and a deepening of the crisis would result in the end of the EU’s Schengen agreement, which allows border-free travel through Europe.

“Schengen is the greatest achievement of European integration, the most tangible example of European integration. And Schengen is put in doubt nowadays. We must not permit it,” he stressed.

It think that the whole point of schengen was to enrich EU.
Native population is dying and that is unprofitable for the kikes.
So let's just import some fresh blood to put them also into debt!

wtf? How comes this is the first time I hear of this?

Doesn't allow them to work in EU, just for tourism. Hasn't even been passed yet. nothing important here

Is nationalism really that on the rise in Europe or are these vermin blowing everything out of proportion as usual in an attempt to preemptively defraud nationalism?

Most westerners are thinking better turks than slavs.

Nobody thinks that. Fuck off you cock-smoking kike.

That disgusting NWO apparatchik. Free travel within Europe would work if those kike-greased bastards wouldn't have let in those subhumans in the first place.

The west will shit and when it's weakened we will storm in removing kebab and subjugating westerners.

Fuck off retard.
reported for ban evasion.