Who should we vote for Potus?

who should we vote for Potus besides Clinton and Trump?

john macafee

Me. My platform is pure, genocidal white nationalism. I will nuke Israel within my first 100 days in office. Also Sweden, as an act of mercy.

Impressive platform.
Ya' got my vote!

John McAfee FTW. Only free-thinking candidate that won't fellate the alphabet soup agencies.

He's literally insane. That's a bit too free-thinking.

Not any more insane than Drumpf.

4 looks nice and that's about it. All the other ones just don't make the cut.

For example:
-1 looks like she's about to sneeze any second now, but she's second on my list so idk.
-2 looks like she'll suck your dick for that promotion. Her face is like "Cmon user, let me have that dick already…"
-3 her eyes are too far apart and seems like she got bullied but got her shit together and now she's popular among her coworkers.
-4 goddamn. She's still underneath my line but she is the most fitting for duty. Also looks like she would suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
-5 :*)
-6 like 5 but less retarded looking and a bit more shy
-7 i'd suck his dick no homo but it looks the type of guy that would do anal for breakfast.

MUSIC SOURCE PLEASE

literally look up the song on google or any search engine with the lyrics faggot. Stop being spoon fed like the rest, Lord Trump would disapprove.

faggot :: never come down by brave shores
faggot

what did I do wrong user-kun?
check these digits fag

Sadly taken our of context by the lying press, but I wish he'd kill some BLM faggots with his CC. I'd vote for him twice.

how does the cock of the establishment taste you house-nigger?

Europe really is lost, isn't it? Jesus, just 10 years ago it was my white country backup in case of a planet of the apes scenario.

Bernie Sanders?

I plan on writing in Kennedi Cotarelo

you beat me to it

#3 and #7

Either would do better than clinton or trump. #7 would make some great sneaky sneaky dlcs

Putin. If a natural born Canadian can run for president, then so can a Russian.

Trump, because he's a god.

I'll have to second this.