So, what do you guys do on depressed nights?

So, what do you guys do on depressed nights?

Other urls found in this thread:

ritmanlibrary.com/
media.8ch.net/study/src/1432733742790.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But this actually makes even more sad!

Would it cheer you up if I told you I haven't eaten any ice cream today?

yet

You mean every night? I just browse online for hours and wait until I drift off into a blissful sleep. And then I wake up with regret like always

* Whisky
* Alprazolam
* Whisky + Alprazolam
zZzZzZZZZ

drink vodka, eat pickles.

oh and get trips.

I browse here, sometimes read about compsci and lament my lack of skill.

you fancy huh?

Turn my Nihilism, Pain, & Anger into something Useful, like:

Exercising

Drawing

Read

Do Something to Forget about the Meaningless!!!

Or just get Drunk & Listen to Music!!!!!

Well written code has a certain zen to it. I just wish I could write it.

philosophy

no

I visit ritmanlibrary.com/

I sometimes go on omegle and put depression in the options and either talk to them about shit or I get banned for trolling.
I usually just listen to music until I don't want to be awake anymore and attempt to sleep.
For some awful reason in the past week I can remember my dreams, and they were either reminding me directly of times I fucked myself in life, or the dream was incredibly cool and I was back in time eating lunch with my highschool crush or something, but then I wake up and I get excited to see her the next day but then I realize it was just a dream and want to fucking die because my life outside of my dream consist of me asking God to perform a late abortion on me, and my prayers going unanswered.

Adapt

Image didn't post

Third try

pain killers, water, some boring ass history documentary then sleep 12 hours.

Here's the image: media.8ch.net/study/src/1432733742790.png

I fap. My dicks actually sore from being pretty sad lately.

I go somewhere where I can be very alone. Night swimming in the ocean or hiking by moonlight are my usual destinations. Around 3-4am I have the world to myself. Sometimes I go further out to some very well maintained and deserted industrial back roads and go fast. I'd like to go out night shooting but I've not found a good place within reasonable distance (socal).

Some uneducated faggot here is probably going to tell you that alcohol+benzos=death. But I was a hardcore alcoholic and took bars with vodka every night my last two years at uni. I had to kick my benzo habit a while ago, it was tough. But I quit drinking in March, and that was much easier.

Now that I'm sober. I just play video games and post here. Took a while to actually begin to enjoy hobbies again, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Binge on psycadelics until I feel like a space alien and then sing myself to sleep