Irving

What's Holla Forumss opinion on David Irving then? He seems to have widely varying views on the Holohoax.

He's a disinfo shill.

Wrong guy, retard

He believes in something even worse

Irving seemed pretty honest, then something happened. Now he's an old destroyed man.

I can't imagine being banned from a majority of countries, solitary confinement, bankruptcy and loss of his home helped his mental state

And death of his daughter, and then (((their))) rubbing his face in the fact she committed suicide with subtle jests.

I think it really shows how much ((they)) don't want the truth being spoken

It's more like continual reminders of the savagery of the Jew so that they can finally have their beloved holocaust.

Irving misses the golden days after his publication of "The destruction of Dresden" which is why he act a bit more kosher. Don't forget he been locked in prison and much of his archived work taken away form him.He knows very well what's going to happen if he denounces the holohoax.

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

Nothing wrong with an Irving thread, friend.

No, but a thread with effort is required.

The Jews broke him, but his books "Hitler's War" and "Churchill's War" are Grade-A historical accounts.

Lol, whoops. Yeah david irving is alright.

I'm currently listening to his talk on Churchills war. He's a good orator.

Feel free to sage the thread when you reply. I want discussion on what stuff of his to listen to and what to avoid.

Irving threads are important

Guy is a rare hero, who has been fucked with on a monumental scale almost nobody here could really understand, he wasn't larping, he was probably one of the most talented historians of the last century and paid for trying to be a real one.

Indeed he is. His talks is one of the reason i'm on Holla Forums.