Heidi Cruz: My Husband Is Not the Zodiac Killer

vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/ted-cruz-zodiac-killer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TbpeH
archive.is/TbpeH
8ch.net/pol/res/5566783.html
globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/
ebay.com/itm/1-oz-Gold-Bar-Royal-Canadian-Mint-RCM-9999-Fine-in-Assay-/371274281210?hash=item5671abf0fa:g:2U8AAOSw~bFWKPqQ
cnn.com/2016/05/02/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-indiana-protester/
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5mH-F7BdkqpeGFxMWItWkNZMVU&usp=sharing
archive.is/f0RvN
archive.is/2RO4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

Fix'd that for you

Archive for anyone who wants it archive.is/TbpeH

Kek

You know its true. I mean Heidi can't tell a lie; its why she told everyone that rato was an immigrant.

My sides at his wife falling and then Cruz not giving a shit and just continuing talking with the audience

That was horseface lel but yeah,fucking hilarious.
Rato didn't give a shit that she busted her ass.

Heidi Suicide pac

KEK meant to say

WE HAVE MEMED RESPONSIBLY

This is exactly what the wife of the zodiac killer would say

Kek this. It just makes them seem more guilty

In fact he looked down at her with contempt

Isnt he also chris chan?

Holy shit. Its fucking real. My sides are no more.

I fukken knew it…

I couldn't believe it at first either familia kek

Sounds like something the wife of the Zodiac Killer would say tbh famo

This

Wew lad

wtf why even acknowledge this.

Her name is Heidi because she was heiding the bodies

What else is she Heiding?!

archive.is/TbpeH

Faggot. Filtered.

His Mistresses Identities

Did you guys notice that she dropped right as she saw Heidi? I'm convinced she's in love with Rato

The power of memes can no longer be denied. They who disbelieve are without excuse.

My sides have transcended this plane of existence to become the Star Sides.

Never underestimate the power of memes

Holy fuck. Kek works in mysterious ways.

Cruz is dropping faster than a rock. He'll have people do and say anything to get media attention.

hmmmmm……

MEMES EMANATE REAL, MATERIAL POWER

WE HAVE THIS POWER AT OUR PERPETUALLY SHITPOSTING FINGERTIPS Holla Forums

USE IT WISELY

Maybe he's the son of the Zodiac Killer?

It looks like the end of a hotdog when you microwave it and it kind of bursts open.

Top Kek I've never thought of that

WHY THE FUCK IS HE SO CREEPY, WHY DID HE PICK THE SECOND CREEPIEST FUCKING MONSTROSITY TO BE HIS VP

reee

In-fucking-credible.

You got them to address the allegations. Simply incredible. This is our Endless Election Year.

I'm gonna miss and cherish these moments.

I resized it, the original is 3000x1800 pixels

This.

When we tell our children's children about this they will be absolutely amazed

They act so strange it almost seems plausible that they aren't even human.

Theres just been so much amazing shit happening this year… Let alone the story of the years proceeding it… This story is absolutely amazing. You simply couldnt make it up. But there have been so many events… We need to start chronicling it as best we can.

it's almost unreal at this point

Every happening surrounding this election cycle has been a life-altering experience. It's almost a day-by-day happening train. A video summarizing that and devoting minutes to each event would still be hours long.

Shes signaling her dominate side

where did this meme originate?
here?

TWO CURVED, HOLLOW FANGS

She owns him. He knows it. A story could come out tomorrow detailing a video of her pegging him as he goes down on one of the five women from the NE story, and the only thing surprising about it would be that it took this long to be revealed.

Man, out of all the things to address, she addresses the most outlandish shit?

Can't wait till she addresses his affairs and breaks down crying.

YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP 83: AND MEXICO PAID FOR IT

Fuhrer Dubs Confirm

Just wait and see. You sad fucks will be eating your own words and running away with your tail between your legs until next election like you did with Ron Paul.
It takes a true man of power and stature to be a serial killer.

It has something to do with the half a million he gave to her super PAC:

8ch.net/pol/res/5566783.html

Confirmational dubs have been checked.

well I guess molyjew's good enough ;_;

You guys are almost to far gone at this point. I mean if Le Weed Man fucks up your country enough you guys might be screwed

You remember that one of the whores Ted cheated on his wife with works for the Fiorina campaign?

For some reason I think many Holla Forumsacks have forgotten this. It's not discussed nearly enough.

This is why he was funneling hush money into her campaign last year.

globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/

lol see below

ebay.com/itm/1-oz-Gold-Bar-Royal-Canadian-Mint-RCM-9999-Fine-in-Assay-/371274281210?hash=item5671abf0fa:g:2U8AAOSw~bFWKPqQ

authentic canuck gold for sale niggas

thanks weedman

What the fucking hell?

They're actually responding to a simple meme?

$20 says Cruz's father is the actual Zodiac Killer, in combination with being the JFK assassin.

Today

His father is probably crazy enough to do all that. He probably killed those people as part of a ritual he believes influenced the rat's birth.

mfw this was never about electing cruz but determining if SCP-173 passes close enough to human to qualify for day passes or not.

So not only is Ted Cruz a liar but his wife is too.

Does he perhaps want the reunification of the Indian subcontinent under one nation?

She's right; it's someone else…

Holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We meme everything into reality holy shit!

I just heard from some bluepilled normies the other day that were talking about the school that was being changed from Robert E. Lee to something else and they were talking about the suggestions Holla Forums made in our thread.

How can the audience laugh at that creepy shit?

Our reach is begining to spread out into the real world. The overton window is shifting hard to the right. Soon Holocaust denial will no longer be seen as fringe, but rather the norm

Holy shit
>cnn.com/2016/05/02/politics/ted-cruz-donald-trump-indiana-protester/

Based Trumpenstaffel. We need a webm of this asap.

We are powerful. That is why they are so scared.

Underhanded Political attacks are writing themselves.

If you're wife is compelled, in whatever manner, to say something like that during your Presidential campaign, then you're likely fucked.

Sucks to be you, Rato.

We are a meme factory, which explains why there's such a sudden surge in shilling on 8ch lately, despite our relatively low numbers.

TOP FUCKING KEK

I always thought this was a weak meme, but the bitch really responded to it

This might require Wikipedia editing, or some Google results manipulation.

Someone should make a creepypasta about Ted Cruz.

oh fuck i laughed audibly, this thread is going to kill me

Will tomorrow be the End of the wild ride known as: "Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz 2016"?

Lets ask the Donald?

I guess that seals it

Okay, "Will tomorrow be the End of the wild ride known as: "Ted "Zodiac Killer" Cruz 2016"?"

Will we make America great again?

Is Rato "The Zodiac Killer" Lose Cruz on suicide watch?

He's right it was a bit too much wording. Just Rafael "The Zodiac" Cruz now.

Is meme magic real?

Well, is it?

so it is or it isn't based god emperor? you're confusing me

He's concealing it as part of his strategy.

GODDAMMIT LET HIM DO HIS RESEARCH ALREADY
YOU'RE LIKE A FUCKING CHILD ASKING "ARE WE THERE YET?"

Is Heidi hiding something?

Will I ever get laid?

I have a copy. Uploading to my gdrive,,waiting for google to encode it…

kek. You can't or you'd lose your meme magick essence

Here:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5mH-F7BdkqpeGFxMWItWkNZMVU&usp=sharing

Well that proves it.

poor user.

Will get a gf?

Outlook grim: Gets a gf but never laid. Time for to build a cuckshed.

sorry dude

Is he still killing zodiacs to this day?

Will bang that other user's gf?

Poor cuck

kek confirmed cuck
sorry m8

Will ?

Will you bang his gf?

and tomorrow he's going to lose the state he was supposed to pull kasich's voters for in their little "alliance" to stop trump. is this guy about to become a super jeb?

I already voted for Trump in my state, by the way anons…

Why would she actually take the time to speak against an outlandish claim like this? First he had an affair, now this. Will that other meme about raping and murdering someone long ago also be true?

EMPEROR DONALD

WILL I LIVE TO SEE THE GREAT CRUSADE?

(checked)
It'll be worse than jeb. Rato is going to budd dwyer at the convention after failing to filibuster the nomination for donald. He will die with his pants full.

Trump has destroyed the lives and careers of everyone who has crossed him. The rat has been the most persistent and vile, so Trump isn't just going to ruin him, he's going to obliterate him. There will be no hell for Cruz. Only oblivion.

kek, don't waste his time time user, he's got work to do

will you give free gfs to everyone but ?

He's about to turn into the Jebdiac killer.

Will it be worth it if I wear my MAGA hat more often?

Why did he think it would be a good idea to engage with them? What was he going to get out of it?

The programming is breaking down. He's melting down like waterboy rubio did.

That was a dumb question, user. You already knew the answer to that.

Don't waste his time with common sense things.

He needs literally every vote he can get. You can see he was trying to convince them by using his usual shit and trying to divert the subject by focusing on Trump.

He probably didn't expect that level of banter from a mob of rednecks.

Every time shit like this happens I think that Ted finally has to realize that it is over but he just keeps going.

i don't know how much of this is even trump anymore. cruz is fucking himself running in ways i wouldn't have guessed. has trump really done enough damage to him that the only move is fucking self destruction? the guy can stop being a fucking piece of shit and probably hold on to his senate seat for another midterm instead of going down this stupid contested convention path

cruz is a narcissistic psychopath. he was going over there to turn those foolish trumplettes into cruz missles, one flawless argument at a time. in his mind, he won handsomely

The Lyin' Ted meme really fucked Cruz up.

But that was only the first time the man would complete Cruz's sentence for him. "A question that everyone here should ask—"

Please let him physically attack Trump or a reporter and get his ass kicked on camera. Please let him finish his campaign by blowing his own brains out.

It's not a pause, his speech is buffering.

This made me laugh for a good 10 minutes.
Thanks anons.

Looks like through meme magic, we transferred the robot of Rubio and the autism of Jeb and shoved them into Cruz. Look at him, he is a mess.

Can't wait

Memetic warfare must never be underestimated.

Also reminder that even the news corporations are beginning to open their eyes to cuckchan memes.

This guy is like one of those 13 year olds bragging on kikebook that they're a 4chan, an elite hacker meant to be feared.

I refuse to believe this is real life.

I wish the zodiac killer was someone cooler than that sadfaced loser

People actually started believing it (40% in Florida for instance) so someone had to deny it really.

Can someone post that webm where they're mixed his voice to admit that he killed all those people in the 60s?

I need it.

My grandmother supports Cruz entirely because he has "strong morals and Christian beliefs". So many neocon old folks here in the west vote entirely on "muh culture wars".

Seems pretty convincing to me.

He wants the reunification of poo with loo.

thanks man.

Is this the beginning of the end for Rato?

Will senpai go out with me?

No wonder you're fired

He got doubles so he's the new boss.

Oh fuck we really did meme his campaign to death.

So that's where memes go when 12 year olds are done with them.

Well god did tell his dad that he was destined for greatness. And we all know how much god likes irony.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it because they mentioned Cuck-Chan?

Here's where the constant pausing really starts to properly backfire. Now it's a game to see who can fit the wittiest retort into that gap.

I'm surprised he isn't pelted with cheese and hockey pucks by now.

Man, he has to be so rehearsed in everything he does that he can't even stop to help her lmao.

Top fucking kek m8.

You became the new boss just to get fired.
Git fukd.

No, I'm fine with that since it keeps the normalfags there and not here. Just him calling himself the 'resident troll' pisses me off for some reason.

Oh, no doubt. I suppose I'm a little more used to media personnel being fake. He couldn't troll his way out of a wet paper bag, but at least he brought up some Trump memes and had the rest of them agreeing that his were better than that Jew's.

Power of the memes.

Oh my lord we really have memed the whole Zodiac thing into existence. The Florida poll was done back in February but the article links back to a tweet from 2013 from a Holla Forums joke account and credits it as the start of it.

Article: archive.is/f0RvN
Tweet: archive.is/2RO4U

quints and Lyin' Ted drops out of the race Wednesday

Honestly, Cruz ticks off every box for "probable serial killer" to me.

He comes across like a more successful version of Ted Bundy.

This campaign is ruining lives

He is done.
It will come out sooner or later that he isnt a US citizen because he claimed dual citizenship when canada didnt allow that until after 1976.
Also its been said the reason his records are sealed is because there are no records. Sealing them gives the illusion that they exist.
For his Lyin' he will be kicked out of the Senate and the country and justin trudeau is going to pay for it

He'll never drop. He may even take the GOPe officials and make his own party after they're forced to give Trumo the nomination.

He is a natural born citizen of Canada and is NOT a natural born citizen of the US under the Constitution, but COULD be under modern (illegal) interpretation of laws passed afterward, but that's contingent on when his mother received Canadian citizenship.

If it was before he was born, he has NEVER had any form of US citizenship, as she had to give up her own to become Canadian. If it was after, then by our current treasonous system, the issue drops.

Fuck, had sage saved from earlier threads.

Does Eric visit Holla Forums and shill on it?

I want to get a fine wife that will be faithful to me, will i make a great family?

Please, check faster, Donald.

I beg you, answer on that question.

Cucks

you think they'll read this?

Why would she direct even more attention towards this?

Are you pro-white?

No fucking way pic related is real. Holy Kek never ceases to amaze me.
Sorry for going off the reservation.

It was illegal to have dual citizenship when Ted was born (Canadian Law) his mother renounced his American citizenship by signing his birth certificate and Canadian citizenship papers.

Trypanosoma cruzi is real. Fucking google it.
Kek shines upon us, and his smile is warm.

I'm more and more inclined to believe that Rato's campaign is just an elaborate realization of his femdom fetish

Will my next girlfriend be hotter than my ex?

Does Ted have a case of mild autism?

Will I help make my country great at last?

Two Slippery politicians can't touch each other.

Surprise Surprise.

is there a link of this video? holy shit unbeliavable and disgusting

Underrated post

(checked)
hi fauxnews.

This is next level shit

That's some pretty low energy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing tbh fam.

is she legit retarded?

the zodiac killer did his shit in the late 60's and early 70's

ted was born in 70

Well, I'm glad he pushed all the traffic towards cuck/pol/ and not here

I feel like he realized how talking about 'God-Emperor Trump' on national TV sounded only as the words were leaving his mouth.

Bump

There are things known, and things unknown.

THE MEMES HAVE BECOME REAL

Drudge always came across as based as fuck. What if he's one of us?

He most certainly is.

No question.

Holy fuck, I'd follow this guy into battle I wouldn't even care what he's fighting for. This is the kind of strong horse take no bullshit attitude we need from our white friends and family, it's been too long that we've been soft and polite. This guy makes BLM look like the girl scouts.

Did i just eat a hersheys bar?

Im sorry for asking a stupid question don.

will I score with Shakira?

fuk

Wait, nevermind i thought the id was the post#, you were wrong, i just ate some cheeze itz

Will I score with Martina?

lmao

is anime good?

is anime an artform?

There you have it, folks

OH SHIT.

Trump knows

Holocaust Investigation

he's already confirmed for being a lyin' canadian cheatin' ratfucking luciferian son-of-a-bitch serial killer what else can there be?

Carpet baggin' 'n' carpet bombing. Is there no limit to how low Lyin' Ted will stoop?

"…make the son-of-a-bitch deny it" -LBJ

Poor Cruz

RIP in peace

I'm sure this is old news to most of you, but Filthy Frank is actual one of Ted Cruz's illegitimate children.