Never Say Never Again

Kristol: I’m #NeverTrump, But, You Know, ‘Never Say Never’
archive.is/BXiSA

“I mean, I guess never say never. On the one hand, I’ll say #NeverTrump, and on the other hand, I’ll say never say never.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of fucking Jew speak is this?

These kikes see the writing on the wall and are desperately trying to save their careers. Expect the same when it's not only their careers on the line.

There'll be no dodging the over this time, kike.

Eh, ya know, it's like, eh, never say never. Ya win some ya lose some. Is he the president I would choose? No. But can I live with him? eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. Ok. SHALOM!

When Bill Kristol starts liking Trump, then I'll be worried.

twitter.com/BillKristol
What a fucking faggot.

He doesn't want to die.

Why can't they ever just fuck off to israel?

fymynysts use it all the time
yes means yes, unless hyr wants it to means no
no means no, unless hyr wants it mean yes

breddy simple

It's slowly switching sides, on which they'll usurp this new wave of populism to their ends before stabbing it in the back

Unless we stop them, like how the party drove out the old degenerates from the Weimar government.

Israel would've collapsed a long time ago without the USA, which is why they're the strongest lobby in Washington.

Reminder that this sniveling kike played a big role is lying us into Iraq.

Doubt that, he was serving a patriotic cause.

Sniveling cowards like yourself were still suckling milk from your mother's teat as brave men fought against global terror to keep America safe.

(You)

Every single jew on the face of the Earth, down to the last unborn child, will be slaughtered.

You will all burn.

Pure fantasy. This will never happen.

The American military will make sure of it.

We will crush the anti-semites and save our Israeli allies again.

Kikes really are all schizophrenic, aren’t they.

Kikes really are all schizophrenic, aren’t they.

Every single jew on the face of the Earth, down to the last unborn child, will be slaughtered.
You will all burn.

When the time comes, even little dishonest Jew boy Ben Shapiro will be on Trumps side, because he knows, just like all these schmucks know, it's better to be with him than against him once in office.

k

Kristol isn't relevant

slide

Why is Rato's face everywhere? Why do you faggots make me look at it?

A modern Cicero.

Except less witty, and more of a cuck.

Is he a Jew?

Because you can't look away.

Its when you can't look away that it sticks with you.

So you can't look away.

One must suffer the rat before he can understand the rat.

Anything with a precious metal/stone in its surname is a kike.

Europoor?

This faggot was always on Foxnews back in the day, spewing his neocohen bullshit daily.

He's like the son of the king neocohen.

Stahp, my sides!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

there was no war in iraq war is a hoax
nobody died in iraq from war combat because there was no enemy
you are the coward for lying about war in iraq
you never witnessed any war death in iraq
iraq is a hoax
no go lie to yourself in the mirror

this.

every single jew goes to hell
all jews shall be liquidated.
but lets be reasonable, jews are unable to have children because they are not people. let us call their supposed "children" larvae or brood, definately satan spawn though.

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

america will never have another draft.
another hoax event like 9/11 will precipitate total collapse.
no draft equal no massive invasion and long lasting war to save you imaginary Israel.
but at least it was real in your mind.

He's just a spinless weak-willed man, like most are. He'll lean towards whatever the predominate political ideology of the time is, forever desperately chasing the light of torches being carried by the largest angry mob he can find.

That or he's just looking after his future political career, hoping Trump supporters forget about his alignment with the now unpopular #NeverTrump movement

BREAKING NEWS
Noted cuckservative and spineless politician sways with the wind in an attempt to hold onto power! More news at 11.
How are you surprised that a cuck acts like a cuck?

now the kikes will say: Goyim dont you know we were always for Trump!!!

Watch out Trump the jews will now become your friend and wait for the right time to stab you in the back.

plz be safe Trump.

Wow, kikes siding with both sides? never seen that before

Never say Never Again

That is one of the weirdest Bond movies

Do not belittle Cicero in such a manner you disgusting pleb.

They need goyim to do all the work for them. Do you think a jew ever does any manual labor if they can help it?