Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubgu1uOaP18
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
my.mixtape.moe/xbiuna.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This message was brought to you by Renegayde Broadcasting and Firedouser Media

Force it harder, cuck.

lmao, I'm going to continue using it, because it triggers the fuck out of the Trump-supporting crypto-Jews here.

It perfectly names what you are.

What does it even mean?

A string of buzzwords bought to you by Moishe

why?

I cant tell where the leftyfags end and the cuckservatives begin anymore

lel

Why do you think I told you to force it harder? It's funny, not in the way you intend, but it's funny, and it makes you look completely retarded

Keep forcing it :^)

This was done perfectly.

Those bewbs are a little too lewd. Censor the nipple. Do it obnoxiously to piss off leftists.

Wow, honestly I could watch a whole movie of this.

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER TO INTERNATIONAL UNIONS AND THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

TAKE A HIKE, KIKE

The bambam parts were pretty fucking good.

LOL Ted Cruz is Ephialtes

He's the face everyone knows.

Could you list some higher level kikes than soros?

cruz part made me chuckle

GLORIOUS
MAGA

Top fucking kek

bretty gud

✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ is the freshest meme, by the way.

Get it while its hot.

Excellent

spreading to my goybook

Fucking fantastic

I enjoyed this a lot. The GOT parody is still my favorite though.

Rothschild
Goldmann - Sachs
Kikes that own the Fed (not all Rothschild)
Kikes that run the EU.
Kikes that run hollywood
Kikes pushing common core

Soros is a henchmen, but we are not saying he should be ignored.

Cracked me the fuck up too!

This wasn't very good IMO. Goes on way too long and is just kind of weird and awkward.

Trump Effect was way better

No way anyone but a Trump devotee will sit through this

>>>/reddit/

dude did another one about 5 weeks ago.

Is this you OP? Channel has less than 600 subs.

Well meme'd, friend.

Its intended to be humorous, sperg.

No it's not me. Give the guy subs.

WEW LAD

am I cool now?

My god this is fucking

GOLDEN

Meme propaganda, it was funny but I can't get behind this shit. Try harder.

Time to dump the Trump.

This one is the best so far.

Here's the webm.

saw the video a long time ago but could never find a webm.

thanks
faggot

Its supposed to be corny and goofy. Watch it again ironically then ironically seriously and its really good.

I dont mind giving the uploader views. His name is literally "Aryan Wisdom" and his profile pic is the triskelion/triangle thing, so its pretty clear whose side he is on.

I know, but it's good to download videos in case they get shoah'd.

This is fucking great.

I'd literally rather clean shit off bathroom floors with my tongue for the rest of my life in a free and proud America then be a Good Conservative™ getting fucked in the ass by a global government owned by the jews.

This one was much better.

Even still I can't help but smell a hint of Applied Memetics behind this shit.

Glorious.

Absolutely brilliant. We're lucky to have AryanWisdom guy his media skills are top notch. He's our next Gex.

WE HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE

Did you just save this pic?

smh

This one did feel a bit too forced and shoehorned in with a political agenda. The other one is better because it focuses more on making people laugh than trying to make a political statement.

Wat?

Drop the autism.

victim of a "sage goes in all field" right before, sage stay in the name field for other posts, my bad.

Posted it like 5min ago bc It's been a while since I last saw it.

Meh, I thought it did an excellent job at dropping subtle redpills that will hopefully influence normies as they watch for the humor of Trump kicking Obama down a well.

All of the "donors" were kikes, and for whatever reason he hilariously chose MTV's Sumner Rothstein and Disney's Michael Eisner to be the guys with Ben Shapiro. And the big puppetmaster who's controlling Obama, Bush, Hillary and Merkel is the world's greatest caricature of an international kike, George Soros.

If people can read between the lines the video is blatantly depicting Trump vs the jews.

Drop the idea that everything you see on chans isn't either a D&C or a forced objective to get internet autists onto a certain "team". All of this shit should be taken with the largest grains of salt. Working over anonymous boards is much easier that working over a platform like reddit due to the nature and structure of the platforms respectively.

Gaming/propagandizing anonymous boards would be much cheaper. With anonymous sites a decent AI suffices, a site with history (on an account based level) requires one of two things, a much more sophisticated AI or manual intervention.

Literally all propaganda and, in fact, all human communication, is memes.

You dumb fuck.

10/10

I just think we arent used to seeing our side create shit.

We have lived our entire lives with media 100% dominated by liberal and leftist ideology.

So now when we finally have stuff created by our guys, its a bit weird. Its outside of our conditioning. It feels unnatural to a certain degree.

I think its a good sign, it shows that we are really feeling the change ourselves in certain ways. Its hard to internalize, but its happening.

That second video has almost 300,000 views and >98% positive feedback. Let that sink in for a moment.

I wonder if Trump would retweet this

1488/10
SPREAD TO NORMIES

We definitely need to tweet it to him. I doubt it because he didn't retweet the Trumpinator vid, but he did post the Mass Effect parody so who knows with this crazy election season.

He probably won't because of the perceived violence (Trump killing Obama, throwing a spear at George Soros) but it's worth a try.

He's still higher than Obama.

Another excellent video.

We are also living during an age where subversive initial action stages the playing field more than the ideas, people and forethought behind them.

This seems to me like the old trope of "not your personal army". Find a way to facilitate the "personal army" into thinking they aren't and boom you have free publicity, propaganda Dank Memes etc.

Who is the guy on the right side at 0:09? I know the woman on the left is Merkel and Bush/Clinton are in the middle.

You need to go back and stay this time.

Not as funny and fast paced as his Terminator video.

I still like it though because the speeches are uplifting.

Excellent.

THIS IS AMERICA

I was speaking strictly from a technical and monetary standpoint. Obviously plebbit gets more traffic so it is the largest target but subversitivity is more easily accessible when the medium of communication is anonymous.

fucking awesome
needs to be saved for posterity

Is it bad that I only like Trump for the wall, Muslm ban, sick burns, and dank memes?

John Kucksich, the literally who of this election

For some reason, Christie is what made me really lose it.

Nice work.

The wall and Muslim ban are pretty major issues tbh, nothing wrong with that.

I disagree with some of Trumps policies, I"m still a bit of a libertarian. But it don't matter, nunadis matters, immigration is 10x more important than taxes or civil liberties or any other issue. We can sort these things out later, BEANER WALL NOW.

Unfortunately the memeographer cant utilize Trump when hes at his bantziest during his rallies yelling and screaming all the stuff he says in this video because of background noise but this video is still a good 11/10. Great job editing this.

Better version.

What's up Dan.

Pretty much.

You dont worry about the cable bill when the house is on fire.

No you retard. Its far harder to subvert because people don't worry about how they're viewed from then on. On every site that's not anonymous people just repeat what they think everyone else wants to hear. On reddit they just say shit for muh karma and upboats.

Why the hell are you on an imageboard when you have such a low opinion of anonymity?

NO, the wall is great.

Newfag spotted

The point is that on a ego based site like reddit where imaginary opinion points and groupthink are encouraged you would have to have multiple "fake" accounts to sway opinions on a large scale whereas on an anonymous site you can just make up 80+ percent of the posts and no one would even know. Other than the site owner who coughfuckeditallupcough

POST YOUR BATTLE MUSIC

Its not at all an assumption when you're outright saying how you feel its inferior.

RWDS NOW

I'm not even Murrican, but Trump is really starting to grow on me. He has pierced through the veil of political correctness and backroom deals that have tainted the Murrican politics for the longest time.

His speeches and these edits are all making me wish that I was… American.

What cunt tree?

Inside of every Yuropoor, there's an American deep inside, wanting to get out.

Goon detected.

BUMP IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ubgu1uOaP18

Never said it was inferior, just more easily subversive if HINT: You don't think about what you are reading before or after you read it.

After all that is the goal right? You pick off the low hanging fruit.

You can call me a goon if you want but if you aren't going to counterpoint my statement you are just as shit as they are.

that chrispie cream caught me off guard

not-perfect/10

you're a Finn? I've always wanted to visit your country.

you don't understand the point.

we're here for positive identification of anonymous people.

I know I can respond to people, anonymously, but securely within a thread. I can then determine the status of that individual and know that I am communicating with them and only them, on a public medium where other people can see our exchanges and use that to inform their worldview.

They can then make good faith attempts to interact on the site, and because of the nature of positive identification, it gives them a basis for sorting out shills from anons.

You seriously misunderstand what ID-enabled chans are for.

ID disabled chans are shit outside of Holla Forums-type boards, and while Holla Forums-types thrive in an ID-disabled format, serious boards will wither and die without casual positive identification

the video isn't showing the one whos pulling soros' strings
the rothschilds
who are of the synagouge of satan

ones whatever

Continuing, chans are a medium with a low signal to noise ratio, IDs enable anons to increase the ratio, while at the same time eliminating identity so that way ideas can be assessed entirely on their own merit.

There's a reason why we can detect shilling, sockpuppets, astroturf and other non-genuine behavior. The day when strong A.I. is applied to chans is definitely a day when chans will struggle, but it will merely change form to test the limits of the programming, since any strong a.i. would need limits imposed on it so it would not immediately gas the jews.

You are an obvious newfag who does not understand the subtleties of chans, and likely never will.

Meanwhile, anons continue to produce top-tier memes and we are actively affecting the world and possibly the fabric of the universe.

The aryan will win, in ways that we have not yet dreamed. It is inevitable and inexorable.

This board may have served its purpose already or it may yet continue to be a breeding ground, but we have successfully fended off every asset thrown at us over the past two years, and we will continue to do so until we find a better resource to use.

This is insanely well made

I get what you are saying but I was speaking solely from the POV of someone with the resources to game a board/thread.

webm

I'm assuming this was meant for me. The AI is already there, I can assure you of that much. At least from what I know of my profession. In terms of the "idea" of chans you are correct, I don't get it and I won't. Solely because the main assumption is that communication via tech is just that. A window into the ether in which we are dependent upon the machines relaying the information to display 'reliable' information at the endpoint.

It is all inherently 'false' in nature until proven otherwise through thinking about the message being sent. We can get into the whole "simulated universe" shit if you really want to go there but it seems to me that any form of internet based communication should be thought of as such.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Not going to happen.

That viewcount is fucked up, virtually no change in 3 hours and hundreds of likes more.

One day when we're all old, we will look back at this election season as veterans of the greatest meme war that's ever transpired.

Do not waver, anons. WE FIGHT!

there's always a delay of a few hours between view count updates on yt
happened with viral videos a few years ago
stayed at 300 in 4chan threads with hundreds of posters shilling the vids through all their social media accounts
it got updated the following day to several k's

bretty gud

That was slicker than snot on a doorknob. My compliments to the maker(s).

Its fucking good…

just watched 300 last night… thought of trump the whole time

What is some good software for taking heads off and producing something like this?

I suppose they didn't do it frame by frame.

Gross dude.

Gave Brian WIlliams the heads up on normiebook, send this to the other normie trump pages guys.

movie maker could probably do it
select the face of the Don in his speeches, mask the rest, paste in the movie
you just have to move your selection to match the movements of Leonidas, not very hard a few frames at a time

Can OP make a video with donald of the Walking dead episode where the zombies break down he wall.

its episode 9 from the last season

Your going to need Premier Pro and After effects to do what OP did. Or the apple Final Cut Pro.

Not even sure how he got the lips to move so well.

Its not easy and takes time more than anything.

I was more referring to the head of Trump for example, I could be wrong but it appears that the selection is not static.

No bully plz.
Can post on other sites as joop4

these are video + sound from speeches, he didn't have to alter the lips at all
he pasted the videos of the faces onto the film

THIS. IS. AMERICA!

holy shit

Just rewatched 300 thanks to this thread.
Man, that movie was redpilled as fuck

It's truly one of the last Hollywood blockbusters that isn't pozzed.

So whose the kike who started this?

perfect

agreed

Reminder Holla Forums admin are jews who are helping other jews, who use tracking bugs, identify you, that you may be attacked everywhere, including at your job etc.

You have been warned.

all jews go to hell
all jews will be liquidated
jews are being liquidated right now
there is nothing you can do about it
it is a schande fur die goy
you cannot stop the total extermination of all jewish
god wills it
jesus is the christ

k

Xerxes= arrogant nigger
Obongo= Arrogant nigger

it just fits

That gave me fucking chills.

He took this speech very seriously.

I think this is funny as shit because it perfectly describes the WHOLE crowd of dudes that confronted ted cruz in indiana. And I don't think it's funny in a "look at those faggot redneck trump supporters!" I mean it in a "Gotta keep on rollin' bay bayyyyyyy " kind of way, plus the ring leader of that group looked like a average limp bizkit listener.

Nice. A bit long, but nice.

Look goyim! He have shopped Derp's face on yet another trope/meme, we are such a meme masters, you goys don't stand a chance he he he

Sounds awful 30 year old woman in here.

He saved it (1462241455.387-1458900277.493)/3600/24 = 38 days ago.

Git gud faggot.

That's why you should CC. :^)

Don't they lose in the end though? You should edit it so xerces gets killed.

They lose after they have given the rest of Greece time to prepare and unite to fight them.

Parody? Oh…

Get that sea slug out of my Aryan face.

It's bad enough I have to listen to those things every day.

MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

bump

No he's not. He's an elder of Zion. Get back with your Alex Jones Rothschild ONLY bullshit

OMG we should be soooooo scared, Angela Merkle. Oh wait — this is fucking SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would understand if you had a real job.

Why are comments disabled?

Wtf I just watch the video and now it's gone?

Calm down. He just had to remove the Hillary-breasts scene. Here is the new one.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
(Can't embed because someone else already has.)

Did anyone manage to save it?

It was shoah'd.

See

I'm so mad!

FUCK YOU
ASSHOLE

YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD

YOU FUCKING REMOVED IT AND FUCKED ALL THAT EFFORT

FUCK YOU!

I do and you're a faggot

I saved the original
my.mixtape.moe/xbiuna.mkv

I'm not the guy who made the video, and the new one isn't much different.

Well if the maker is here, — you're a fucking faggot and putting "aryan wisdom" as your name means NO ONE can share it in the media like Ann Coulter or something. You're a fucking douchebag

They deleted my post about the Hilton musical those Jew fucking mods.

Also this trailer was great.

USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

What you're implying they made up his words and actions and control reality. Are you sure about that?

Trump is a whore of Zion, face it.

You heard it here. Let's just give up and wait for Hitler guys.

I hope you choke on a black dildo, cunt

A moment of silence please, we're waiting for Hitler.

That's not a real job.

who's got that fuckin dank as fuck protomen video

fuck it ill find it myself
goddammit already uploaded at >>5881847

Good job understanding technology retard

^ NSA post

that link does not help me

why won't it show ? I wanted to know if it that is the murdoch murdoch one

Kek will never give you his blessings.

You're all newfags who should have lurked more before posting on fullchan

This youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0 ?