/OPNEI/ GENERAL

Time to crash Tumblr with no survivors you lazy fucks.

Account creation and how-to(s): >>>/opnei/2715
Archive of old material: opnei.imgur.com (got something to add? post it here)

Other urls found in this thread:

have-a-kity-kat.tumblr.com/
anonfiles.com/file/3ffac46ddaa5b094d65965b2cb5d1e68
pastebin.com/6qid49JH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping my last salt.

My account is have-a-kity-kat.tumblr.com/

MOAR

Last pic I have right now, gonna go troll a bit and bring some new salt hopefully before the thread an hero's.

Elizabeth!
RIP Randy and Miss Elizabeth

Bumping with old shoops

Bumping non-cancer threads

time to make Holla Forums great again lads

Not so much salt yesterday but delicious tears nonetheless

yeah i was part of the opnei once but they started spreading kike propaganda instead of triggering whales. went through 5 accounts, either banned or shadow banned. who's the admin now ?
also don't post these here because apparently Holla Forums is now supporting faggots. you may still be able to find the threads in the last pages.

I have a script to spam tumbr with tomoko.
you want it?

I'm the new BO, name's Orthodox or Orth for short. I've been part of the operation since early on and always changed my name until recently when I stuck to this one for recognition.

/opnei/ was always about triggering whales, although there were some anons who do shit like this under our name. I personally stick to the classic trolling and triggering.

Yes please.

it was all that was left of it when i got out. i guess you took over the board when it died eventually. i remember matsu being the BO or at least one of the moderators. we had an irc channel. and a grill whose name i can't remember but posted tits. nice ones

here
anonfiles.com/file/3ffac46ddaa5b094d65965b2cb5d1e68

True, sadly.
Yeah he was BO and I used to talk with him a lot on IRC. But then he jumped ship and some tumblrina called TopCat took over, causing a lot of anons to bail because they didn't like him.
That was swivets, her full dox is still alive actually:
pastebin.com/6qid49JH

Thanks user.

nah we had a grill on #opnei ('s side). i remember swivets that deer fucker.

Ah, the one that went by the name David?
What was your name btw?

Damn, this looks like fun.

Why not join then? I put some guides in the OP.

yeah, that one. i actually thought she was from tumblr because she claimed not to receive the messages i sent her (to fuck with swivets). turned out she just didnt have the balls
i was memedwell1 thorugh 5.
hope daivd doesn't mind

I'm lazy as fuck but I'll read them.
I remember somebody from some tumblr trolling board was shilling here might've been you and it convinced me to make an account for trolling. I made fun of some fat fucks but after that I just kind of gave up.

jesus christ have mercy on us

I remember you quite well, but you didn't last that long right?
I made almost 11 accounts by now…

And I'm sure David doesn't mind. ;)

The TL;DR is to always use a proxy/VPN/TOR and some help on navigating Tardlr.
If this thread an heroes before you make it, feel free to stop by the board and make a thread. :)

We do that shit for fun, and it's more enjoyable when in a group ganging up on different tumblrinas.
Join me sometime?

That's the average tumblrina for you user.

i left after matsu did. checked in a couple of times after that but irc & board were dead

Well I'm trying to revive it now, shilling on several imageboards and posting my salt regularly. I really hope it picks up.

good luck. will sign up again if i get the chance.

I'm trying to connect to the irc through hexchat and I'm having trouble.
Can someone explain to me on how to do it?

how can I fix this?

I figured out how to join.