MEL IS BACK

So, looks like movies might be able to show right wing views again. The guy that directed Mesrine is making a new mel gibson movie called "Blood Father".

In it Mel roadkills a bunch of mexican gang members to save his daughter.

It's working, Holla Forums. the meme magic is working. I hope we get a new generation of conan the barbarian and dirty harry tier movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerousminds.net/comments/watch_michael_caines_master_class_on_film_acting_in_its_entirety
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_the_Gringo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singing_Detective_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_(1981_film)
imdb.com/title/tt2119532/
ew.com/article/2016/01/28/arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-sequel-title-plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YEEEEEES.

So he's doing that Denzel Washington thing?

BASED MEL

MORE PROPOGANDA FOR THE GENERAL

Our racial strength is returning

Let Mel be the beginning.

That is blasphemous and you should know shame.

MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MAGA MAGA MAGA

Come now, that was a great moment. He took pride in crispy frying a vc on national tv.

IT'S WORKING
NEW GENERATION OF AWESOME FICTION IMMINENT

Fair enough sir, I'll grant the man that much at least.

the script is having its final polish

Can't wait.

YES

Good to have him back. I will pay to see this film.

What are some good but less popular Mel movies?

MAKE KILLING SHITSKINS AND HIPPIES GREAT AGAIN

maybe ol' Mel can do his own with (((whites)))

Payback was okay.

What Women Want is a decent chick-flickesque thing to watch with womenfolk.

I just realized something though….
Why did Mel produce this film?

Was that before the Jews tried to destroy him, or was that him trying to stem the tide of the Jewish hostility (it WAS about a year after Passion)?

His father Hutton Gibson, is even more based than Mel.

Seeing as this is now a Mel thread I've been meaning to ask a similar question, when was the turning point for Mel Gibson?

Remember this? This was back in 1989. This movie, Lethal Weapon 2, is propaganda used against South Africa. Even the first one had a sticker on a fridge that said End Apartheid.

There's so many levels of irony in this one scene that it's ridiculous. I can't help but notice they cast a guy who looks like George Soros to be the bad guy but guess what he is supposed to stand for? I wonder how Mel looks back on this scene.

Probably when he went full Christian.

Payback

"They're chinese, they don't feel pain the way we do."

(get the original version not the director's cut edition, it's quite different and not as entertaining)

downloading, thanks guys

I actually prefer the directors cut. worth a watch if you haven't seen both to choose which you like best.

Hooooly fuck.

Mel is awesome.

You have to go back Elliot.

What did I just watch? What is Michael Caine originally talking about?

Fuck that was good

It's from a master class on film acting given by Michael Caine. Here, an article about it w/video linked: dangerousminds.net/comments/watch_michael_caines_master_class_on_film_acting_in_its_entirety

Caine is brilliant–I think he's still underrated, even now. Well worth a watch. The "don't blink during closeups" is a famous sequence from the class.

I want Mel to do an Escape from Melbourne film

Based user. Thanks m8

And Heil Mel. I'll be sure to watch it

Well shit.

I'm Swiss and potatonigger bro.

East asians are the only viable compatriots - not fro breeding, mind you, but alliance.
Well, and maybe gorillas and orangs.

The rest are basically just chimps and worthless as allies.

Oh yes

East Asians have absolutely nothing to offer us. After the kikes are gone, gooks will be the final obstacle to Aryan galactic dominance. Gooks are a worthless race of parasitic automatons, their extinction will be no loss.

we need to form our own movie studios,
only only hire conservative people

Glad to see the the most based man in Hollywood getting work again.

I was on netflix yesterday and We Were Soldiers was on the "trending" bar
felt good to know he's not being blacklisted anymore
smhtbhfamlgbtq+

It was a pretty good movie, … for a europoor movie

kek, I'd recognize that shitty dot placement and terrible crop job anywhere. That's one of my edits to bypass the "that file already exists"

Confirmed. Just tried uploading the edit that looks like that one I have saved. Sure enough, "file already exists."

Hmmm…. I do not presently agree with you.

… But let us see what the future holds.

At least Asians are at least human, they have neanderthal and some other hominid DNA in addition to Cro Magnon.
Niggers have only the pre-human genes.

I got nothing against asians as long as mixing is banned between our races.

yes, I stole your meme
and there's nothing you can do to stop me

The problem with Asians is that they are occupying land that would be better used by actual humans. Just think how rapidly humanity would progress if the fertile river valleys of Asia were occupied by a billion Aryans instead of a billion soulless ant-people.

BASED MEL

My favorite actor since I saw Lethal Weapon as a kid. The Hollywood anti-Semite shit made me like him even more, and I didn't even have any thoughts or knowledge about Marxism and whatnot in this nation back then. Maybe I'm the guy that likes the underdog, or maybe I was just born to hate Leftists.

"Asians" is a retarded category. The Japs are fine and they don't use much land anyway. Chinks, curryniggers, gooks, etc.? Sure, wipe them out.
Aryans shouldn't be crammed into horrible dense shitholes of cities the way the chinks are. Cut that number by 75% or more.

I love Mel Gibson. Payed a heavy price for standing up to organized Jewry. Here's hoping he gets back to the top…

There is no compelling reason to keep them alive, but if you really insist, they can be the last subhumans into the ovens.

It is true that Europeans are not optimized for life in high density urban ant-colonies, we are the descendants of steppe warriors and prefer open spaces. Unfortunately, China currently has a lower overall population density than most of Western Europe. Colonialism is overdue for a comeback.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_population_density

I stole it myself.

Japs were living like savages before Europeans introduced them to industrialization.

Their culture was totally stagnant for hundreds of years. They were going nowhere. A feudal society who's primary technology was wood. Some metal, but shit metal.

Soon after we gave them machine tools, they turned around and used those tools to build weapons of war to kill Americans. But they merely adopted that technology, we were born into it. We kicked their fucking asses.

All of Japan's modern achievements are just variations on western ideas and technology. Without us, they would still be living in wood castles, toiling in the mud, slicing each other with shitty swords.

They are good imitators of Europeans. But they are not innovators. They have always, and will always, be a secondary race. A race below white men.

Holy fuck yes. I am watching one of his movies right now (we were soldiers) and was thinking about his comeback. If I was more paranoid I'd think this thread read my mind.

Hopefully it will play out well and not be shit like other actors who have tried to copy a Taken theme.

I'm glad Mel is getting work. Would love to see him direct again too. Fuck so excited.

So he supports Trump?

Man, can you imagine if Mel came out in support of Trump?

He'd be blacklisted all over again.

Surely he does though. Who else would based Mel support?

yep, it's Holla Forums: the movie

you do know that kikes are still the ones making money with the movie, right?

LMAO get out mongrel.

Scott Eastwood starred in an amusing Western film recently that is almost purely Holla Forums material. White man goes on a minority killing spree, purging niggers, gooks, injuns, and especially a bunch of Mexicans. They could have named the film "Make America White Again" instead of Diablo lol. Libcucks were assmad about the film and gave it universally negative reviews.

Brah, if your worldview demands that you don't breed in any situation, it's probably pathological.

That's the honest truth. Rickshaws would still be the primary vehicle in Japan if not for them emulating Western civilization. But they freely admitted the outright superiority of the West back then. That's the reason they were able to advance.

Yeah you are, even sleeping around with non-whites is degenerate.
This shouldn't be news to you.

but why does it have to involve saving coalburning whores? I don't want to breed with that shit

Well, they don't need you to keep them alive.

If you wanted to kill them, Moshe, your last chance was in WW2.

As long you have a realistic win condition, I'm happy for you.

Get the Gringo
Mel is a thief on the run who crosses the border, ends up getting stuck in a Mexican prison. Great little film and red pilled on Mexican dysfunction.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_the_Gringo

Wait, I think I've seen this movie. Halfway through, is it revealed that the prison is full of vampires?

I liked this one. 2D characters, but overall the set design was good, and I liked Mel alot.

I assume this one was straight to dvd/netflix too

Are you thinking of From Dusk Til Dawn? No vampires in this Mel movie.

wew

Saw this a long time ago. It was odd but charming. Interesting performances by Mel and the others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singing_Detective_(film)

Solid war movie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_(1981_film)

Underrated post

It was the last post in the thread before you commented, do you know what underrated means?

fallonyoursword.com

I hope Mel Gibson could go back to directing, instead of acting in these two-bit action movies.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see him working again.

But his directing was absolutely amazing in the period pieces Apocalypto and the Passion of the Christ.
I don't know how much influence Gibson had on the upcoming Hacksaw Ridge, but I'm going to see it regardless.

Too bad those fucking kikes are hellbent on destroying any chance he has for a bigger production.

Get the gringo was a good movie. I have seen it 2 or 3 times.

Looks good.

Fuck yeah based Mel.

he already is directing

imdb.com/title/tt2119532/

I dislike that Andjew 'Why can't Spider-man be gay?' Garfield is the protagonist.

based mel. still got wrecked by pussy.

Right, the film that shows a White male being submissive to dirty mongol asians.

His previous movie as an actor was Get the Gringo, which is sort of the sequel to Payback. And before that it was The Beaver and it was average.

He directed Apocalypto after The Passion.

Directed by a jew, funnily enough.

I always loved Mel's movies. He's not the best of the cinematographers but his movies are intelligently put together and always put the message through.

Apocalypto is probably one of the most underrated. Actual native actors, interesting depiction of Aztecs(not that he's accurate but IMO there are more underlying messages for inaccuracies). The flow is a bit wacky but a great thriller overall. And this coming from a history buff that loves bloodniggers

So that's the reason? I thought it was just a generic western and he was trying to surf on the fame of his father's westerns and that's why nobody liked the movie.

His new girlfriend is an equestrian vaulter (gymnastics and dance on horseback) who won a gold medal at the World Equestrian Games.

10/10 Mel
10/10

FUCK YES!

Mel is the man.

buddy they are not just imitators, they are perfectors

they lack a lot of creativity but give them some ideas and guidelines and they will do pretty damn well as a supporting race

wew lads i never heard this before

bitch gets apologetic once the tape is recording.

i'd love some more context before the lying cunt hit the record button.

Apocalypto was one of the most based movies I ever watched.

Well, whattya know…a reason to go to the movies again…

I've always gotten so hung up on the whole "raped by a pack of niggers" thing that I completely missed this awesome line.

How based can one man get?

No they weren't. Not by a long shot.

No it wasn't.

Right, because they had neither the need nor the inclination to do so. Their island protected them and provided for them, and what they didn't have they traded for. Consequentially, Japan is probably the most ethnically homogeneous nation in existence.

And? The reason that was the case was because of a physical scarcity, not because they were too stupid to realize what they had on their hands or were incapable of extracting it. They also stretched all of their material resources as far as they could go and developed an extraordinary tradition of craftsmanship in doing so.

First of all you're going to have to define "we", because numerous nations had a hand in the industrialization of Japan. Second of all, the war in the pacific was knowingly and intentionally precipitated by FDR and most of the Japanese military brass was completely opposed to any sort of armed conflict with the US because they knew exactly what would - and did - happen.

It's downright disingenuous to isolate Japan while drawing "western civilization" as a monolithic entity.

Just like most of Europe before the Romans slapped their shit.

I disagree, I just think that they've traditionally had little need for innovation beyond optimizing technologies they encounter or discover for utilization in Japan.

I'm more inclined to think of them as equal but alien. Breeding with them is certainly off the table, much like how nothing but a mutt springs from the loins of dogs of different breeds.

Pleb, plz.

did tv meme magic do this? It even has "kino" which I keked a lot over. Jesus fuck this is nice, mel doesnt even look that old, he better make more after this. Suck on these movies fucking kikes.

Fact: European businessmen do not dress like Japanese, but Japanese businessmen dress like Europeans.

Just one example of many. Get wrecked weeaboo.

obviously meant for

That doesn't address any of my points.

Yes I do, nigger

There's no man more based in the movies than Mel, not since John Wayne anyway. Another man who tried to warn us.

Oh boy. I loved the films when I was younger, but the whole series is pozzed to hell.

I'm sure there's a whole load of other shit I forgot about, but goddamn.

You had no points. All you said was "no you're wrong" without actually refuting anything I said.

You need to wake the fuck up degenerate weeaboo. You need to become racially aware.

What are muslims?

It was because Leonard Cohen is actually a pretty good poet/musician

Just as easy to kill as niggers.

The only reason white men haven't totally wiped out muslims and niggers is because of the social meddling of kikes. Neither would stand a chance before the military and technological superiority of white men.

kek. I didn't catch that before.

Gooks need to be exterminated along with the rest of the subhumans tbh fam. Don't waste your time cucking for them, they'll be extinct and their land colonized by humans within a few hundred years.

How does an Australian turn into a Christian anyway? That never made any sense to me.

The Beaver was kinda good. One of few movies i've actually cried to, basically because it's a movie about father-son-relationship and stuff. Hard stuff to watch, if you ever has had problems with your father/son.

Mel was blacklisted from Hollywood the moment Passion of The Christ became one of the most succesful movies of all time. They continued to slander him until his marriage got busted and everything else fell a part. Interesting study in what kind of control they have over the people in Hollywood.

Mel is a based Catholic though. Not the new catholic-school, but really old-school like his father. His father is based with a capital B.

The favourite movie of mine is still Braveheart. Don't think too much about the "facts" and history and stuff, it's a fictional piece just like King Arthur, Robin Hood and the likes. Truly inspirational for any aspiring nationalist.

Because they were an english colony?

That's probably because almost everything you said was wrong and you have no sources to back up your claims.

Americans were the bad guys of the second world war. Japs were fighting the good fight.

Not trying to derail the based Mel thread but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this bullshit.

Watched Jurassic World on HBO the other day. Expected typical hollywood garbage but was actual surprised at the based themes

For a Hollywood film I'm surprised it's themes were this based.

Is this a trend now? I don't actively watch kike produced films so I wouldn't know.

No

After the new Star Wars had a strong female main character the next Star Wars movie which is a prequel to A New Hope ALSO has a strong female main character.

This is exactly why weebs are cancer. Allying with the worthless subhuman gooks was Hitler's greatest mistake.

This kike didn't even see the movie and gave it 1star.

The woman saved the day in the end by getting the T-Rex. Movie was mostly trash, but mildly entertaining.

I was surprised when I saw it, too. But then there was that scene where the woman has to shoot something to prove that "she can handle it if she were trained" bullshit. I think it was trying to promote more of a commie "workers, use your skills to rise up and take control when SHTF" message.
The "workaholic person who thinks they are in charge" just happens to be a girl this time.

You are just too young to have a good perspective on this. Jurassic World is degenerate trash that showcased (((modern))) social arrangements in a positive light.

Also, it turned the majestic and mysterious dinosaurs of first Jurassic Park into shit-tier B-movie monsters.

The Passion is a bit overblown. I watched it recently and it really did have to go overly long with violence and other stories for a short segment of the bible.

A movie where Democrats revealed themselves as vampires and takes over the nation, but there is one hope for the future, the hero Notin Portant (Mel gibson) goes on a suicidal quest to retake the white house with his squad of resistance fighters.

MAKE IT HAPPEN Holla Forums, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't care if Hitler verbally jacked off the Japs, they aren't white and so we had and have every right to kick their asses. The only mistake America made was listening to the communist FDR and fighting with Stalin against anti-commie whites

Of course. And throughout the plot development they were snapped back into place to a natural order.

The entire cast of characters would not have survived if it wasn't for the white male protagonist taking on the alpha leader role. Even the only black in the movie was there as a secondary supporting character.

There is even as scene when one of the kids asks him who the alpha was and he responds

The entire movie was
In man made society a woman was running the show. And kids were running wild on their own.

In a world of a natural order (dinos on the loose) the man was the only one capable of leading.

There were also the original don't fuck with nature themes of the original movie.

Implying. Also, Jurassic Park was no better. Enough with the rose-colored glasses nostalgia.

GO MEL GO
GO MEL GO
GO MEL GO
The last movie I saw of his was Edge of Darkness or something like that.

I'll see it.

Kikepedia article on the movie. 88 minutes…
Oh Mel….you son of a gun.

japan were NOT fighting the good fight in ww2, they should be ashamed of what they did to conquered nations and their peoples, and to POWs, it was inhumane at the least.

the only point in their favour was they were fighting on the right side.

Isn't that huge hypocrisy considering what the germs do the conquered nations, their people and PoWs?

Give them technology, economy, industry, infrastructure and a culture to be proud of?

The same thing every side in that war did?

What are you a Korean?

the germans didnt do much that you could argue was inhumane, except to russian POWs in the latter stages of the war. Im not sure you have the right board if you think the germans were scary and evil in ww2.

are you high? that never happened. What did happen was slave labour, instant execution of injured soldiers, mass rape of women, mass genocide of men and POWs.

The allies post-war maybe, but not germany.

Im aussie fyi, are you a Shill?

I'm a Historian. And you're just spewing Allied propaganda. The Japanese tried to industrialize those they conquered. And for the most part, they did. They were racing against Russia and China's expansionism, just as Germany did in regards to Poland.

Speaking of which:
ew.com/article/2016/01/28/arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-sequel-title-plot

You realize ZOG was baiting Japan into attacking the U.S. by all means possible? Same exact thing the kikes did against the Reich. Americans were goodest of good goys.

This board is political incorrectness.

Here we don't think the nazis are evil, but we don't think they are little angels here.
All happened by germans troops.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre

did you get your degree in fucking japan or something?

Allied propaganda? when there was soo much physical evidence including photos, testimonials from victims all over the world who survived and had no reason to lie? This isnt about the lolohoax, ive read the books, i've had family walk the kokoda trail.

Even if what you are saying is true, that there were attempts to industrialise, attempts that have never been mentioned in any historic account i've ever heard of or seen, despite my years on Holla Forums, and my educated upbringing, its fucking irrelevant, because the japanese were absolutely monstrous to conquered peoples and POW's, everything i listed was events that happened.

I do recall there being mass starvation and seizure of food aswell, to better control and subvert the populations, or is that just propaganda too?

You are a unique kind of D&C shill.

speaking for others are you? i just mentioned that you dont have the right perspective to post here, and you start waxing lyrical about what Holla Forumslacks really think? go fuck yourself shill, and fuck your shitty kikepedia links too.

Funny how one demonize the japs but actually believe the nazis to dindu nuthing.

And no, you don't need to have a "right perspective" to post here, this board is free, and not a nazi cocksucking board last time I check.

you thought wrong kike.

Oh boy, I guess this is to symbolize the alliance Hitler had with muslims.

I want 80s to be real again

Here I'll trigger you with some Japanese propaganda.

its to symbolise how you're a fucking moron who takes on bait stances on Holla Forums expecting to divide people.

Take your bait to leftypol and confuse them, or are you paid to disrupt here?

To divide what?

Face fucking reality.
Everyone did horrible shit in WW2, own to that fact and get less inconsistent.

so now you're agreeing with me when i said that the japs were awful and heavily mistreated their POW's and conquered civilians, thanks, ill leave now.

I never said you were wrong, I said you were a hypocrite, because the germans do the same shit, but on a much larger scale.

Yeah, right. I bet they'll somehow find a way to put a
bish azz neegah
to play Conan.

PATRICK BATEMAN WOULD VOTE FOR TRUMP !

TRUMP IS WINNING EVERYTHING !

MEL IS BACK !

WHAT NEXT ?

The Rise of Trump has made a career comeback possible for Mel.

bump for based mel

The trial at Nuremberg of the supposed Malmedy perpetrators was the biggest farce to ever be upheld in a "court of law". A US soldier was called in to testify that he'd seen his brother executed - while the brother was alive and in the courtroom.

Of course they were found guilty because lol it's Nuremberg and the massacre was "common knowledge" and didn't need any evidence to back it up, just like the soap, lampshades, steam chambers, Generalplan Ost, and nuclear bombs being used to dispose of jewish corpses.

That's not to say I don't have doubts about Jap war crimes too. Who knows, maybe Unit 731 really was just a water treatment plant.

BEHOLD!

THE NEW SHILL ATTEMPT EMERGES!

The shilling is real.