Why are autistic women always into Harry Potter Holla Forums? Every autistic woman I've known has been into it...

Why are autistic women always into Harry Potter Holla Forums? Every autistic woman I've known has been into it, and every woman I've known who is into it has been autistic. Is there some sort of link or something?

It's like Harry Potter is the female version of Sanic or Pokemon for autistic men.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nonsensicole/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Potter it's shit at maximums.
Autistic women just are posers.

They just want to play with wands

Adult women who love Harry Potter tend to be pedophiles

Why?

I mean… Nicole doesn't seem like a pedo… right?

In the Harry Potter fandom, autism flows like water. Autistic women aren't just a possibility there - they're certain.

Women who lust after children and teen men are all pedos. that includes harry potter fans, twilight saga and so on. Its perfectly normal but when a man lusts after a little girl everybody goes apeshit

maybe they are not really autistic you just see them that way because they like to read books?

I mean, how can you look at this face and honestly think she's autistic? She looks like a completely normal person! I see no signs of autism whatsoever!

bamp

What about men liking Harry Potter? Is that considered normal to you guys?

they are

so this is the attention whore tranny that name fags as Nicole on Holla Forums?

his face screams "autistic mentally ill pedo". dude's got a serious chris chan vibe going.

As long as you don't let the autistic dress themselves they look pretty normal (as long as they don't spazz out)

No, that tripfag is just some autistic neckbeard pretending to be this random girl named Nicole on twitter:

twitter.com/Nonsensicole/with_replies

This Nicole literally has nothing to do with Holla Forums. It's all just a ruse.

anyone above the age of 18 who's into harry potter has autism. 22 for the US because they're naturally more retarded

She must be in Ravenclaw, then…

Says the spammer

Because magic would make everything interesting, and these fat ugly autistic cunts live in fantasy world already.

I knew a pottertard in uni. She sperged out when I told her that they shattered a fucking warehouse full of time turners that could have been used by a few people in the ministry to go back in time and stop the death eaters from escaping Azkaban, and that the entire time turner thing is a plothole. JK Rowling is god to them

I have a love/hate relationship with this mega-slut's manface. Post moar of her