Ultras and politics

Can we have a discussion about ultras and politics?

z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?showtopic=4518

youtu.be/GfYv7Z9xR4M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qRuueoezYJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultras
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Ajax#Jewish_connection
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinamo–Red_Star_riot
soccerphile.com/soccerphile/news/euro-red-diary/euro-red-diary-1.html
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/hellas-fan-club/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/sydney-united-fc/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/croatia-social-club-melbourne-knights/
archive.is/pJytR
archive.is/LfLMD
archive.is/Sb8QW
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/polish-football-fans-unfurl-50-foot-stand-defend-christianity-banner-premier-league-match/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What footbal club do you support? Is it politically oriented or not?

My group is apoliticial, but fierce Patriots.

I know you murriburgers know shit all about this, mayve should have posted in about 10 am CET

Apparently, no. Go have that other burger kek

youtu.be/qRuueoezYJc

every now and then they start riots big enough that real revolutions begin

SS Lazio.

GDLJ

To blow the genie out of the bottle most groups are rw. Except for some faggot crews like st. Pauli and bordeaux. Anyways, disregard thread, it's actually good discussion
but fucking burgers wouldn't get it 1312

I'll make this thread tommorrow since burgers are oblivious. Anyways cheers

fucking captcha won't let me post

Lazio's ultras often use swastikas and fascist symbols on their banners and they have displayed racist behaviour in several occasions during the derbies. Most notably at a derby of the season 1998–99 when laziali unfurled a 50-metre banner around the Curva Nord that read, "Auschwitz is your town, the ovens are your houses". Black players of Roma have often been receivers of racist and offensive behaviour; a banner that Lazio's ultras had once displayed claimed that Roma is a "Team of niggers followed by Jews".

In Germany, Ultras are general lefties and Hooligans nationalists.

Soccer*
Learn how civilized folk talk yuropoors

Nah m8 Im into the casual scene, been for quite a few years, though mostly the clothes but theres no scene in the US. Support Celtic mainly bc they support Palestine and Replublicanism but my politics have changed since. Still hate Isreal though.

Who?

?
just wiki my shit up fam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultras

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

Happened in Byzantium, the Blues and Greens were two rival firms that sparked a massive riot that killed 30 000 people and destroyed half the city.

I like to watch their rights on YouTube. Wish we had this sort of implicitly far right masculine/violent subculture here in the USA.

Interesting to see a burger know about ultras / scene.

If you haven't yet, watch The Real Footbal Factories international with Danny Dyer.
He's a cunt, but the documentary's good.
I'd recommend these EP's:
Ep3- Italy
Ep7-Poland
Ep5-Netherlands
Ep8-Russia
Ep4-Croatia and Serbia

1.: Nürnberg for Communists

the guy trolling the shit out of other threads about "limp bizkit" politics is not wrong

Polish ultras are redpilled as fuck

we have those. We call them trailer trash, or white trash, and they love NASCAR

fucking untermensch

what a faggot you are

Why is Ajax called the Super Jews?

It is a nickname given to themselves. Amsterdam had (has) a large Jewish population, so the teams playing against Ajax were always hurling antisemitic abuse towards them on the pitch. In turn Ajax adopted the nickname and called themselves Superjoden (Superjews) and adopted jewish imagery, flags etc.

They are still one of the (largest) best firms in the Netherlands but the supporters themselves are mostly not Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_Ajax#Jewish_connection

Here's a video on their notorious firm, the F-side

Keep being delusional.

Finally proof that Argentina is white

eurotrash football is a woman's sport where faggy men practice their acting by pretending to be injured the moment another player so much as comes within a meter of them.

90% of what is wrong with Europe can be traced back to your retarded decision to like soccer over rugby or a real man's sport like hockey.

TLDR: good goy

Kek

What a faggot. This isn't an Europe vs. Burger thread but with that said, go eat more hotdogs and watch more commercials than actual handegg, burger

All this D&C bullshit is just shameful.

Blatant baiting; if you were interested in actual politics you wouldn't generalize something completely unrelated like a hypocrite and bring up 'burgers' in your rambling to yourself.

All this sudden automated spamposting bullshit makes it look like there's a concerted effort to have Holla Forums associated with certain groups/opinions, I'll bet there's a major news source playing the football hooligan angle in the coming weeks.

You know what, no, people ought to see this.

This bullshit right here is PSYOPs at work.

Get a good gander at it.

An extended glance.

You're a retard. I was bumping but as stated posted at the wrong time. I personally have nothing against burgers. You would see this if you actually read the thread. But apart from few exceptions you Americans really don't know much about ultras / scene and don't know the political weight it has. For instance a riot between ultras of Dinamo Zagreb and Crvena Zvezda Beograd ignited the Yugoslav war. So this thread is very much relevant while your ignorance is unappreciated.

And it's sure a damn fine way to educate people isn't it? You hypocrite fuck.

Sockwahat? It's called football you idiot.

Untwist your panties and lose the tinfoil, pal. No one has anything against you, maybe you'll get some insight on the scene in this thread.

Here's the Netherlands for instance

Poland
(In my opinion hardest ultras scene, nearly all groups are right wing/patriot, fearless)

Italy

Russia

Serbia and Croatia

Of course the major element is also UK, but you can look that up for yourselves, there are regional EP's for UK

Hopefully Americans can understand a little more about Ultras and what they mean in Europe from what I posted.

Soros is gonna bankcrupt you for taking his credit

let alone get their diabetic asses of the couch and hold up a torch for more than ten seconds

Excellent comment may you receive fibre optics internets for it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinamo–Red_Star_riot

If you think the yugowars were just as simple as it sais in history books, youre mistaken.
Even serbian parties were receiving Soros money via NED and other Reagans and CIA bullshit to create conditions for an ethnic conflict

btw Bayern Munchen : Atletico Madrid (Champion's league semifinals) kick of at 21:00 CET

Oh it's quite possible, I wasn't trying to argue your point

Actually kickoff is now.

1:0 (1:1) 30"55 @ Allianz Arena

Go Jan Oblak, Go Atletico

Fuck yeah
1:1 (1:2) 53""

You might wanna ask yourself what do handegg fans do? eat hotodgs and watch commercials.

What do football fans do? Fight Jews, Isis and NWO.

BTFO

Atletico won lads. See you in the finals

Watch Awaydays. Best hoolie movie ever imho.

ame reason Tottenham Hotspur call their firm "Yids" lots of Jews in that part of London in the old days.

Hamden Park
Arsenal

Sorry got fu first pic is Glascow last is Gooners

Cheers m8! Wha's the scene now in England?

Right-wing Anti-Fa; Braindead morons to be used as pawns for domestic policy.

soccerphile.com/soccerphile/news/euro-red-diary/euro-red-diary-1.html
We made Liverpool run for their lives. Not to brag, we're a relatively small crew but we maintain our territory. Delije, Grobari, BBB etc. Know not to fuckk with us. Including some other firms. But anyway to partain to the thread we're Nationalists mostly.

Antifa firms don't exist in my country. If they exist in yours, eradicate them. What a load of horseshit that is. Bordeaux and HAMBURG can suck my fucking dick

You were trying to be funny, were you lad? The rope's ready, you'll hang first.

Thanks for making my point.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about moshe

Really?
Last pic resembles the Football Factory scene

Checking my triple dubs

Was your point establishing that you're a retard? Change is coming moshe…

Cat ate your tongue?

Whys that lad bc they're wearing SI? lol Its N7 7AJ son.

this thread is onto something i've become aware of and interested in for a while now

many will turn their nose up at these folk (and for good reasons), however; they are a valuable resource that is not to be overlooked.
the tension is rising: and these groups could well be the kindling to a fire rising in europe. their numbers and energy make them prime candidates for a role one of the most imaginable scenarios for things kicking off: a mob of these fired up men crossing paths with some obnoxious shitskins…they are sure to get involved in some shit.

below are some examples of such groups.
the notable thing about the source is that its documented by a full blown, marxcult commie. in this blog you will find a ridiculously, overly thorough documentation of even the most menial bad goys in australia.
i've brought this to the attention of baph, but i really should make a seperate awareness thread for pol's sake.
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/hellas-fan-club/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/sydney-united-fc/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/croatia-social-club-melbourne-knights/

Very good.

This. Hooligans are the only ones left comparible to warriors of former times.

pic related
HoGeSa (Hooligans gegen Salafisten = Hooligans against Salafists)

A german activist group of hooligans against mudslime islamists

Checked. Yes, been following that. Nice touch from the German crews.

True. Ultras are the only ones giving beatdowns to antifa on a regular basis, not this board's imagine "RWDS"

If you're German please translate the lyrics to:

So non german speakers can understand it too. (I understand it, but not fluent enough to translate it)

the Green dragons?
back it up?

if you mean slovenia youre wrong

zakaj ne samo baklave, podkape alpa tistga tubastga šala k pride lih do oči,
namest da zgledaš k batman&robin?

Mislu je desnicarska verzija antifa. Pust ga, kretena

There is antifa in Slovenija but no antifa football firm.

Windstopperji so pač taki, da se predstavlja klub in grupo,črnh podkap pa sicer ne manjka :^)

aja antifa firm, ne kje, za koga bi oni navijal

šezmer lahko samo klubski šal okol face fukneš če ni druzga pa je kul,
pr baklavah je pa itak tako da če si sam pa jo maš gor si najebu, če so polcaji alpa ne

Thanks, I'll check them out.

The shadow world of the FRG (Federal Republic) is being ruled by Allah's bearded men.
Sharia-police and honour killing, nobody stops this madness, not a word in the press.
If you keep ignoring it, once the knife is at your throat you'll understand.
Islam doesn't bring us peace, only God's slavery
Your whole life long, you will never be free

Hooligans against Salafists - We don't want a theocracy
Hooligans against Salafists - or else Germany will be a mass grave
Hooligans against Salafists - Together, together we are strong..

Today they slaughter (word for kosher or halal slaughter of animals) sheep and cattle, tomorrow maybe christian children.
In the caliphate you can already see it, soon we will also perish.
If you don't follow Mohammed's orders, you'll instantly have a knife at your throat.
Whether man, whether woman, wheter old, or young, upon opposition crucifiction awaits.

Hooligans against Salafists… [CHORUS]

If you believe in the wrong god, you'll quickly lose your head.
Muslims don't mess around, with them only hooded hatred rules.
Boko Haram and Taliban - your terror makes us sick.
Salafists and IS-idiots - you should all be outlawed.

[CHORUS]…

I'm pretty tired, so sorry if there are mistakes. Does anyone know how to add translations as subtitles on youtube?

yeah, with some videos you can just go down to that cogwheel,
slect the subtitles option and add your own,
but many videos can only be gven subtitles by thr publishers (licenses and shit)

i wouldnt mind putting them up but its midnight here and i have an exam tommorow,
so i dont end up dying in some third world conflict for mercenary money to pay for my internet bills to shitpost on Holla Forums

Translation:

Die Schattenwelt in der BRD wird von Allah's bärtigen Männern regiert

The shadow world of the FRG is reigned by allahs bearded men

Sharia-Polizei und Ehrenmord, keiner stoppt den Wahnsinn, in der Presse kein wort

sharia police and honor killing, nobody is stopping this insanity, not a word in the media

Wenn ihr's weiter ignoriert, wenn das Messer an der Kehle ist, habt ihr's kapiert

If you are going to turn a blind eye to it, when the knife is hold to your throat, then you will check it

Islam bringt keinen Frieden, sondern Gottessklaverei. Ein ganzes Leben lang, ihr werdet nicht mehr frei.

Islam is not about peace but slavery of god. A whole life long, you will never be free again.

[refrain]
Hooligans gegen Salafisten - Wir wollen keinen Gottesstaat

Hooligans against salafists - We don't want a theocratical state

Hooligans gegen Salafisten - Sonst wird Deutschland ein Massengrab

Hooligans against salafists - Otherwise Germany will be a mass grave

Hooligans gegen Salafisten - Wir wollen keinen Gottesstaat

Hooligans against salafists - We don't want a theocratical state

Hooligans gegen Salafisten - Nur zusammen sind wir stark

Hooligans against salafists - We can only be strong together

Nur zusammen sind wir stark. Zusammen, zusammen

We can only be strong together. together, together
[/refrain]

Heute schächten sie Schafe und Rinder, morgen vielleicht schon Christenkinder

Today they are only slaughtering sheep and cattle, but tomorrow it could be christian children

Im Kalifat kann man es schon sehen, dann werden auch wir zu Grunde gehen.

You can already see it in a caliphate, and then we will perish too.

Und folgst du nicht Mohammeds Befehle hast du gleich ein Messer an der Kehle.

And if you don't follow Mohammed's rules, somebody will hold a knife to your throat.

Ob Mann, ob Frau, ob alt, ob jung, bei Widerspruch droht Kreuzigung.

No matter if man, or woman, old or young, if you disagree you will face crucifixion.

[refrain]

Glaubst du an den falschen Gott, verlierst du schnell mal deinen Kopf.

If you believe in the wrong god, you can quickly lose your head.

Moslems verstehen hier keinen Spaß, bei ihnen regiert der vermummte Hass.

Muslims can't take a joke, reigned by hooded hate.

Boko Haram und Taliban - euer Terror kotzt uns an.

Boko Haram and Taliban - we are sick of your terror.

Salafisten und IS-Idioten - Ihr gehört alle verboten.

Salafists and IS retards - you should all be banned.

[refrain]

Schützt eure Tradition und euer Volk
Unterstützt #HoGeSa
Geht auf die Straßen, Informiert euch
www.hogesa.info

Protect your traditions and your people
support HoGeSa
Take to the streets, inform yourself>>5894376

Representing Levski Sofia

danke mein Kamerad

Thank you very much!

Russia refuses to play with Kosovo, says it didn't recognise the country, voted against it's membership in uefa

"We’re not going to play tomorrow with Kosovo, explained the Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko

archive.is/pJytR

archive.is/LfLMD

archive.is/Sb8QW

I don't like football. I don't like sports at all. It is all bread and circuses.

And this is relevant to us, how exactly?

Dank m8! Can't put my finger where I saw that last pic. Footbal factories London perhaps?

This is Pogon Szczecin burning captured antifa flags and clothes.I'll leave what happened to antifa to your imagination.

Psycho hooligans Chorzow Poland (mma fighters)

Check.

Eastern Europe ultras are with you Germany!

when I talked to a cop summer 2015, I asked him what does he think about this fabricated crisis. He said their hands are tied. Who will take care of business are German and Polish hooligans. This is from a cop. A fucking state paid employee

his exact words were: We're helpless but Polish and German hooligans will take care of that. a redpilled cop is still a cop but damn is he right

The Poles are crazy about fighting. What is it about their culture that produces quite alpha men?

HIGH ENERGY

All Eastern Europe is like that. (Poland being the most badass admitedly)
Slovani,
It can't really be xplained, something to do with kicking turks cunts in for centuries

HIGH ENERGY

Why are Pols like that? Very good question. Perhaps best answered by a Pole. They are the most feared ultras in europe.

it's fucking laughable watching most of this board dream about rwds… most of the bitches here haven't even seen a streetfight…

Bump for underestimated Right Wing Ultra Squads

no swastika flags? what a disapointment

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/polish-football-fans-unfurl-50-foot-stand-defend-christianity-banner-premier-league-match/

Absolutely.Beautiful