I seriously think there is something wrong with me

I seriously think there is something wrong with me.

and "You're the best!"

cont.

cont.

Wat do I do?

Is it installed on linux?

the fuck is that?

I don't see anything wrong with you.

You write your everyday would circle around her but as long as you don't lose your job because of it I personally think it is okay.

What I really admire are your programming/coding skills.

Maybe you should send applications to Microsoft or Apple or whatever tech comapany seems to fit you best. If you are socially awkward you could ask them to work from home.

Recode her to be a 20yo slut with zero self esteem who craves physical abuse. That way she'll never want to leave you.

Post the source code.

God damn OP you magnificent faggot.
You are going to be rich.

so you invented Nintendogs.
Impressive.

lel

install gentoo
It was a good idea, until u let your creepy bullshit be implemented into a program and turned it into a daughter sim. Revert it back to a simple motivator, u creepy loser faggot. U trapped yourself in your primitive instincts

This. Do it OP! We want to see your daughter's insides.

fhritp

I'd ask her where she's been

OP, please grant us the source code.

Keep up the good work OP. We need people like you to bring down 3DPD.

Get on OP. Turn the simulator off, or talk to her whichever. I think you've taken it way, way too far, but so long as you can function I wouldn't freak out about it. Just don't put it off and pussyfoot about it. Maybe take it back to an earlier build though? That or punch on through and try to create a true AI daughter. If you do go for the later make sure none of us get a hold of her or her code. Also, make sure that if you do go AI route to make sure she has free will and understands not to kill all humans, ok?

Programmer included the lines Jamal in the codes.

Complete Horror.

It would be fun af. as long as it would not happen to me.
I think I'm gonna code gf sim

If we want to move forward as a species, we have to replace some hardware, so the new software will work.

Bump