I recall liberals defacing ancient Egypt wall paintings to tun ancient Egyptians into non-whites

I recall liberals defacing ancient Egypt wall paintings to tun ancient Egyptians into non-whites.

Will you help me find the before and after images?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2015/08/mummy-portraits-.html
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

The ancient egyptians were neither white nor niggers.

Pic related is egyptians drawing libyans, nubians, canaanites, and themselves

bump

They look Asian to me.

Literally "we wuz" tier

May not have been white but they most certainly were not black. Personally think they were probably something similar to middle easterners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II

Look up where the Irish came from. Hint: Basque wasnt the root.

I don't think Egyptians were white, but some of the Pharaohs certainly were part European.

This is true OP

To be fair that particular one does have some fairly negroid features.

BTFO

Egyptian art rarely matched actual physical proportions.

See other infographs.

Also to be noted, males are depicted as brown/orange while females are depicted as White.

This is found in Egyptian AND Minoan/Levantine art. (Since the ruling dynasties were indo-europeans from the north)

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

/christian/ tier science

Most of the blue-pilled people will just ignore evidence.

Instead of preaching to the choir I suggest you invite people to read opposing views.
Or just check actual investigation news:
northwestern.edu/newscenter/stories/2015/08/mummy-portraits-.html
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

who the fuck didnt think caligula was white?

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET

I refuse to believe even the niggest nigger ever thought the romans were black.

theres no fucking way.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET

Bro… they think mozart was black.

Which blonds and redheads?

user, that is clearly a troll.

you just managed to find a massive parody site.

Jews hate anglo-saxons because they are descended from egyptians

Something to do with men being outdoors and getting tanned, while the women stayed indoors I imagine.

You're telling me this website has been satirical for 10 years straight?

I mean, look at all of it. Don't underestimate nigger stupidity.

y-yea…like…the onion?

I dont want to live in a world that stupid, user.

kangs…

It is quite likely that they were already under White genocide then, seeing as how their monarchs were White.

Hasn't it been found that modern Egyptians have very little relation to ancient Egyptians?

I can't help but worry about Europes future in a few thousand years if current trends continue because of that.

looks like they were civic nationalists then

You have been using that phrase quite a bit lately moshi.

Too bad. You already do.
Dey wuz kangz user, dey wuz amprahs.

So they did their art in a similar fashion to the Greeks? They would remove what was viewed as physical imperfections from their statues, sculptures, and other art works

They looked like Modern Greeks do

Like the Romans? Or the Chinese? Or the Mongols? Or the HRE? Or the Spanish? Or the Poles? Or the Austrians ?Or the French? Or the British? Or the Americans?

U niggas really trying to say egyptians were white? rofl. 8ch Holla Forums is a bunch of memers

A few mummies turned red through the mummification process, likewise so did their clothes and hair, this proves that we wuz pharoahs an sheeit

Of course, the line of Ptolemy which ruled the last dynasty of Egypt was white.

See: Egypt, India, South Africa, Rhodesia, Persia, Aztecs/Mayans…

Whites try to help everyone else and then the sacks of shit they helped genocide them.

Kike, pls
The original Egyptians no matter their race were completely wiped out by the Arab conquests.
At the very least the ruling Ptolemy dynasty was definitely white. There's a quote from Aristotle that "Wherever i go, the Greek gods look like Greeks, the Egyptian gods look like Epytians" etc etc
The paint used on statues shows blonde hair and blue eyes on both.

Funny, when the kikes kept destroying shit to inject their own altered version to history they instead awoke and invoked the anger of old gods.

The same way that ancient India went brown.

Nigger colored hair wasn't always nearly exclusively something white people had, mongolians loved them some red hair, and you can still find rare redheads and blondes there today. Now say it with me…
WE
WUZ
GENGHIS

Best emperor coming through Swerve

They look to Egypt as a past of their own because they don't have any ancient leaders to look up to. The only thing they have are revolutionaries or people that have appropriated other cultures.

They are clearly Asians. Their eyes even have folds.
t. you know who gweilo

You realize Irishmen have the exact same ethnicity as Welsh and Scots, right?

The Aztecs were whites, the Maya were white, the Egyptians were white, every single civilization that has ever existed in the course of human history was white…

I do say, I believe we were pharaohs and all that!

They were middle eastren
Until after the Egyption civilation collapsed then the Nubians came and ruled them for a while. I read that the Sphinx use to have the head of a lion until the Niggers found it and carved the face of king nigger. Cause niggers cant not deface something

Nope, but the oldest were all founded by white aryan "Gods" according to the legends of almost all people worldwide.
Later civilisations were rebuilt from the ruins of the earlier, as with the Inca in Peru or the Egyptians for example.
Look at the way building ability and scale DECLINES with the later versions of the civilisation, and watch as the exact same thing happens to our current civilisation as it regresses under the weight of multicult and mass immigration.

That looks like some kind of ancient anime

Was india white previously?

if yes, why is it poo now?

Don't forget the ancient chinese.
Ancient aliens aryans were everywhere at once and created all the civilisations.

You mean like how it did in europe once the roman empire fell even though it was filled with germanics n shiet?

They imported non-whites, became mixed, then collapsed. Same as Rome.

Rome lasted as long as the Romans did.

By your retard logic the English and Russians are both German.

what happened to the roman ethnicity? did it simply die out, or are mediterranians actually descendants of the romans?

Why though? Once defaced, the knowledge is lost. Not like we can go back and ask 'em. That's why history rewriting bothers me. We lose record of what humanity's ancestors have accomplished and how their lives were lived, and it causes us to live in a world built on lies and misinformation. Rather than being enlightened, we're one of the stupidest generations yet, willingly sacrificing valuable historical knowledge for muh feels. It's no different than what islam did to all the old gods and history before it–destroyed everything. Before islam, which is relatively babby tier starting around 1400, the neareastern world was brilliant and thriving. There were dazzling cultures and civilizations, bustling and widespread trade all across africa and eurasia, exchange of culture and architecture and goods and even food, travelers, books, and luxury goods. You had people in the near east building roman style structures, and rich romans vacationing there, and koreans and chinese trading through the near east with partners all the way to the british isles and scandinavia. And then islam came, wiped out all records of the history they could get their hands on, destroyed all the buildings, and returned everyone to living like they were in the stone age and thinking this was how it had always been. It's nothing but a destructive force, and unsurprisingly the cult of sjw acts in just the same manner as the cult of islam! History is beautiful and should be preserved to honor our ancestors and better understand ourselves. And they just wipe it all out and put their own lies in place as the new truth. They're dictators. I hate islam and sjw for the same reason–they're both truth-hating twats. And I hope islam rapes all the feminism out of them and sjw introduce all the mcdonalds and feminism to them to destroy their women and men, and they kill each other off.

In human culture, givers of truth are the most exalted. Galileo, Newton, Darwin, Einstein. Shouldn't destroyers of truth be then the most hated? And yet our academics, supposed to be guardians of the truth and knowledge that humankind built up over thousands of years, gobble up this revisionism. They're the keepers of the gate and let in the enemy hoardes, and they should burn.

I've seen this image in a history textbook. Those are Nubian slave girls, not Egyptians.

Mixed descendents and less capable and less confident in their ethnicity before it was blended into the ethnicities that they imported. This is the way of the world, because "browning out" is how the great civilisations stagnate into irrelevance.

And I read that aliens made it.

Also I read that God destroyed the nose when it got hit by burning hail during the Plagues of Egypt.

Also that an Arab destroyed it because muh blasphemy.

Also that Napoleon destroyed it because lol French.

Guess they're all true because I read it.

these egyptians look asian, kinda western asia like tajikstan or uzbekistan

Remember to filter shills.

This is literally "we WUZ KANGS" nigger tier claims.

Hair color is confirmed AT THE ROOT.

See:

Holla Forums is extremely bluepilled when it comes to ancient civilizations.

We know the dynasties were white.

We can therefore assume, that a significant portion of the upper-middle and upper-classes were White, based on the fact that there were not significant Arab migrations into Egypt until well into the first millenia AD.

And considering the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that negroes are capable of maintaining anywhere near that level of civilization, we should hypothesize that a large portion of the working class was of good genetic stock.

This is the theory you should run off of while investigating.

I'm sure the interest in X-Com's scalies has nothing to do with Kek's dark powers. Firaxis gaming leads us closer to the brink of chaos.

Kill yourself.

which if you think about could all be the result of royal marriages between Egypt and Hattusa ruled by European Caucasian Hittites or Mitanni ruled by Indo-European Caucasoid Hurrians

the lion head theory is thought to be true since the Egyptians didn't worship many human headed gods in the early day save Osiris, Atum-Ra, Isis and Set's wife i forget the name
the head of the sphinx is disproportionate to the body and the sphinx is thought to be at least 4000 years old but the face on the head is thought to be the face of a Kushite king that invaded and conquered Egypt and he and his ilk ruled for about a century
the face on the Sphinx is thought to be the face of that Kushite

you have to go back.

I've actually heard a few different times that the nose was destroyed by nahtzee soldiers in egypt using it as target practice for their artillery.
obviously bullshit

Amenhotep III confirmed for Gatekid.

that's not even what is going on in this thread. We are looking at mummies you know the people that were actually there and not the art made in the last few hundred years and going "that clearly ain't black" we aren't saying ebery buddy was white.

Here. And Stop calling them fucking Liberals. Jefferson was a Liberal. These are fucking Leftists!

Colored hair is exclusive to whites or people with white blood.

Who're descendents of the Aryan migrations. Colored hair isn't found in any indigenous Asian population without white admixture.

nah

Vedic India was mostly shitskins ruled over by a white minority. Eventually the whites fucked themselves out of existence and the subcontinent stagnated until Muslims and Hapas invaded.

Well, since you were there, I'm forced to agree with you, user.

Check my dubs, user.

they look like arabs then and they looked like arabs now
sure maybe the ruling dynasties were caucasoid but they ruled browns so egypt is brown (still not black)

Same way turks ruled india in the form of the mughal empire, that doesnt make a india slant eyed turkic nation like kazakhstan

Likewise, redhead rulers doesnt make egypt white, you fags are no different from the we waz kangs retards

Why are there suddenly so many anti-whites in this thread?

Nobody is denying that the ruling classes of Egypt and even some affluent citizens used blacks as slaves. What we're denouncing is this new idea that "Egyptians were black". No, Egyptians were olive-skinned, and if any blacks were in Egypt, they were shackled and building monuments of their olive-skinned rulers.

wrong, problem is we'll never find a modern day True Egyptian since the Arabs raped their way through the plague decimated populace of Egypt over a thousand years ago
as for red hair and all that see here highly likely

yeah thats the prevailing consensus, some Greeks describe as being 'gold-skinned'

wtf is a hapa?

Never said they were black, in fact I said the exact opposite of that

I absolutely dont doubt that egyptians werent black, I said they were sandniggers, branch off the caucasoid family still but still not white as the new storm/pol/ defines it (whatever the fuck that definition supposed to be anyway)
I say that a large percentage of egypt at that time were black haired distant cousins of the arabs, going off the sumerian name for themselves, black haired people
Im not impartial to accepting your stance but theres no solid enough evidence to prove what race the average egyptian was thanks to ((them))

How olive is olive? they couldve painted themselves gold or very light brown like the first pic related but used a thick brown instead (dont pick at the pics, i took them straight off google)
second girl looks similar to the painting but she apparently has makeup on to make her look darker

Or maybe it was an early era in time at the crossing roads of all ethnicities and empires.

like this colour
your bog standard Egyptians skin looked like this, the peasants that worked in the fields were much darker obviously and your nomarchs and Pharaohs were pale af
the first pic you have there is more cleopatra/ptomely's time

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

we WUZ romans

those are not nubians, nubians were always painted as black as coal

Keep in mind that they worked out in the sun all day. The closest to what ancient egyptians looked like is found among the copts

Oh look someone actually gets it.

Anyone can look at the Egyptian statues/art and see that you're dealing with the proto-mystery meat race.

A bit of white/gook/sand/nog all rolled into one.

This fucking shill.

Seriously he never gives up no matter how many keks we have from stomping him. Whats wrong shilie? Havent gotten enough shillbux to workoff that mortgage in gaza?

Or maybe the jews describing the ancient wgyptians as "white skinned" all over deutoronomy. Or maybe its the egyptians being a colony of ancient india, where my people hail from.

Or maybe your shillbux cant afford you any better lies to spout than your sociopathic twisting of the truth which we all read ITT.

Cmon shillie, gime your best shot. Cripplekike sold us like whores but pol is still alive, and KEK (Praise be upon him) wants revenge for what you kikes did to egypt and palmyria.

Your generation is doomed lmao