Its 2016, why haven't you bought a GUN yet???

Its 2016, why haven't you bought a GUN yet???

Because I don't live in burgerland.
Would if I could.

Because no coloreds or poor whites near live me, hence I don't need one.

Terrorists are using gigantic bullets, you really should get a gun for protection

Anyone against guns is a fucking retard

Well Ive wanted to get into long range competitve shooting,always put off going to the range cuase its expensive, but being part minority and living in urban area dont know if my process to acquire a weapon will be tougher than usual.

because i don't need one, although a gun is on my list of wants and desires, just dont want to go through the trouble of getting all the paperwork done

Paperwork? I went to the store, picked my gun, bought it and waiting 15 minutes for a background check. The guy handed it to me as I walked out the door, my new gun.

I just don't have the money for it. I've been window shopping for revolvers and a coach gun for a while because I'm a huge faggot and think cowboy guns are cool

Your weapons… you will not need them

It's pretty easy to get a gun permit here compared to other EUSSR states, I'm told, though.

Just getting out of debt . After that gonna go to bartender school then get a car then might get a gun.probably will

I don't mind having a slightly below average penis.

==MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS=

because I'm mentally ill and have a history of suicide attempts, so it automatically disqualifies me. I couldn't get a gun even if I could afford one (which I can't). I support gun owners though and always will.

22k worth of guns and no friends.

M1a rifle is BEST rifle. Prove me wrong faggits.

What country you in guy?

God damn it I thought you finally died.

Just go to jail for a while or something?

Because I'm not a severely paranoid cumskin vying for a Darwin Award.

The united states of 'murrica. The state I live in doesn't allow mentally ill individuals who have a history of suicidal and/or homicidal tendencies to own a gun.

What a disgrace! Who are the big government liberals to deem you 'mentally ill' and deny you your God-given constitutional right to blow your brains out with a firearm of your choosing!?!?

Because they're expensive and I can't find anyone willing to sell me a Saturday Night Special.

I know right? I mean, I understand why they wouldn't let some random nut who wants to kill people have a gun.

The fact is, I was only suicidal in my teen years due to social anxiety and the like. I am now 30 and never get suicidal thoughts. It doesn't matter though, I will never be able to own a gun. It kinda fucking sucks tbh. ;_;

What state? In in Md, I believe involuntary commitments are disqualifiers here.

It's a Garand that doesn't go PING!

Trash tier trash tbh.

Guns go bang

Try carrying a 12 pound rifle thats 4 feet long into battle for a year or two. You will end up hating its very existence

I'm a fellon.

bang!

bang

Sorry, felon.

work of art

That's not a gun. It's a rifle, which is a type of firearm.

Pic related is a gun.

As someone who lives in MD, I can confirm this.

its nearly impossible to legally own a gun in NYC

Because I waste my money on technology I don't really need and I live in the worst state to have guns.