We're Fucked

What do you guys think about this video?

Tl;dw
>500 trillion
>the 4 largest banks all have trillions of dollars in "derivatives" but less than a trillion in actual assets he gives exact numbers
>and then he shills for shekels in order to help spread the info and for some other guy for 14 minutes

Thoughts lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTryU1fp-zw
globalresearch.ca/analysis-of-financial-terrorism-in-america/25967
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The video also starts with The Don predicting a bubble back in December.

We're due for a crisis, they've been narrowly avoiding all kinds of shit over the past few months. First there was the Shemitah where China went wobbly in September - and then suddenly back to normal. Then around April the 18th they backed the Yuan with gold and again, everything goes downhill, Obongo has some meetings with the Fed and suddenly everything's fine goys again. They know a crisis is coming, they just want to hold it off until Trump gets in so they can release it on him and then blame 'the evil authoritarian populists for causing instability!!!' and then maneuver their leftist puppets into power.

Whateva you say.

What are they sliding?

Yup, we're fucked OP. Royally.
And it's not just the derivatives.
And there are others.
IT's starting to pop, just look at asian economies. All in the red.

The ZOG is trying to crash the whole world economy. With no currency surviving
TTIP and other trade deals are unpopular now but when everything goes to shit these ZOG proposals will be accepted quickly.

Buy guns, ammo, metals and food. 2016 will be a really bumpy ride.

Trump won't be in power until next january. If it happens in fall King Nigger is still supreme.

What's to stop them from indefinitely holding the bubble? Control of money printing and interest rates pretty much means they can float it forever. Only a complete lack of consumer confidence could really do it in my opinion.

Oh no, it's the end of the fucking world! Why do you fear mongering idiots have to make things so dramatic? Speak the fucks and that's it. We're not all just going to collapse in a global fire apocalypse.

facts*

economy threads get slid you fucking FAGGOT

Is that supposed to be a factual counter argument?

Well.. That's good news

:(

Well, as the speculative and real value of assets continue to separate, every business trying to USE those assets in a real way is going to start feeling the pinch as basically the world is ACTING like it has $500 trillion+ dollars floating around, yet only actually has 78.

There's more to the economy than consumers. Once you start getting manufacturers, insurers, shippers, and vendors that start to sense that something serious is going down, everybody ducks and it causes the collapse.

addendum to that second line: consumer confidence won't trigger the collapse because consumers are always the last to know.

We're currently in the phase where the smartest money is out and the psudo-savvy people are starting to smell something.
We know all about all of it because we're fucking paranoid.

Cargo ship traffic has basically stopped since christmas.
Low oil prices are also an indicator that the economy is going into a severe cooldown. Since less and less industries are using it the prices drop. And they've dropped really really low.

I'm not counter-arguing anything, I'm telling you assholes to stop dramatizing and sensationalizing shit. "it duh hapning we all gone die super painfuly all civlization gone blow up!"

WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT?

It won't happen.
You'll get the NWO up your ass.

Their power is derived from their control of money…

And who do you think will be the only one standing after all the world currencies flop?

IMF and the World Bank SDR.

And they won't let governments go back to silver or any other non-kike controlled backing. WW2 was for a reason.

What's the best multitool to get in this kind of shtf situation?

Good for them. They still won't have power. We wouldn't be reliant on that currency to the extent that we're reliant on this currency, and thus their power is diminished if not eradicated. Why the fuck would people do their bidding if they have nothing to offer those people? Why the fuck would the general populace listen to those few people if they've got nothing to offer us?

no, they're going to make the world an offer when it all comes crashing down

Hmm…

It’s too late. There’re no more offers to be made. QE won’t work. Negative rates won’t work. Cashless CAN’T work. When the crash comes, it’s over for them.

It just needs to fucking get here. I can’t hang on much longer.

Nice samefagging kike you are.

It will happen like this:

If you think the UN is going to magically disappear you're strongly delusional.
It will be the place where all nations will try to rescue the world economy and trade their sovereignty for it.
Your silver backed currency is a nice dream but it won't work since there's not enough silver or gold to fuel the economy.
Kikes will find something to base their currency on.

>>5873637

You underestimate the elites. They will turn to the IMF's SDR. This type of world money isn't new it's been around since the 60s, it just hasn't been needed until now because the Fed is out of bullets. Keynes suggested a similar type of world money in 1944 at Breton Woods (the Bancor) but the Americans rejected it for the Dollar standard. This time they won't say no.

Relevant

You said it right there. Drops before a new us president. Coincidence? I think not.

Sounds more like the jews yanking the string just in case a newbie American comes along, like Obama last time, and makes sure that whatever his communist fetishist is, he starts off his whole tenure kissing the ring of the real pope.

So in his first calendar year Obama went behind closed doors and gave the banks a bailout. Status quo set.

At some point the world market might correct prices faster than they can spam new money into existence. It always could happen, at which point the market drops, but it's just so easy for them to pull the chair far before that and initiate a depression-land grab cycle.

This is not news.
Do you even Holla Forums?

The only real question essential question, philosophically, economically and politically, is: when is The Happening going to happen?

What makes you think a new hitler won't stand up?

A currency backed by labor will work, it's been proven before.

why_we_are_all_fucked.jpg

bump because:
* eco threads are essential because politics is essentially managing economy
* Holla Forums lack knowledge in economy
* this is getting slid

Drop the victimhood mentality, nigger.

Also dumb ass, without money how do nations fund a world war? Everything you just said is contradictory. How do these organizations exist and retain political power in a system that is bankrupt and can not pay its citizens a wage? What the fuck is keeping the citizens under the thumb of the government? Certainly isn't the military, because they can't afford to fucking pay the military, let alone fund military transportation, among other things.

I don't give a shit about the UN. I don't care if it "magically disappears" or not. Once the money is gone, politics lose power over people. What the fuck is there to control without money? Who is taking the orders?

god damn it, this is going to set the world on fire.

You need.

Arms
Canned meat
Flecktarn cammo
A plan.

HAPPENING FAGGOTS LEAVE

YOU ALWAYS SAY IT'S HAPPENING

IT NEVER EVER EVER EVER DOES

FUCK OFF OF MY FUCKING BOAAAAARRDDDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it's so dramatic!!!! IT'S HAPPEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNING!!!!!!!! [insert picture of destroyed city]

Wolves do not exist.

I'm telling you that wolves do not exist.

Why are you getting assblasted about us discussing what wolves look like, sound like, and act like… when you know damn well wolves don't exist?

This country and the economy is inevitably headed towards a major collapse. Nothing and no one can stop it at this point.

Good riddance I must add.

Great pics, fucking top notch ant material

The derivative number is mostly hokum. Derivatives end way off in the future and are one off deals. Imagine if you never sold a home you just pass your interest in it to the next person. Most of the $500 trillion number includes an enormous number of cancelling contracts like that.

That said the world economy has been staggering toward recession even as the Fed mainlines adrenaline and meth into it's heart. That's going to end in tears eventually.

I am ready.

Bring on the Tiger.

I don't care what happens as long as blacks and mudshits get BTFO

ITSSSS HAPPPPPEEEENNNNNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Dramatic faggot…

I saw nothing bad on the news about the economy, everything must be fine.

Don't be a dramatic bitch about acting like the fucking universe is going to implode and I won't mock you people.

Now that's drama, must be on your lady time.

Are you mentally ill? Can you even read?
They. have. no. power. at. this. point. in. the. scenario.

I see no pattern here.

My first thought is that you should get a fucking education

fuck all wops, dagos and other wogs tbh

Ok boys, I live deep in Central America, what should I get apart from guns, ammo, canned food and metals?

What are your personal preparations so far?

This is what cucks actually believe.

lol. Ahhhh, the beauty of the naivete of youth…

Dude, people have been saying that shit for forever. WW3 is not going to happen in the next 10 years

Sure, what about a civil war or any kind of turmoil? Im no happening retard but Im worried for my kids.

You should get out of central america

the gringo's going to be blamed when an influx of previously-exported peasantry sens things to shit

well, you live in Central America, so I can see your concern.

Water filtration is a must. Activated charcoal, iodine, etc. First aid. Anti-biotics, sauve, anti-histamines, opiates (if possible), lidocaine, combustible fluids (esp. petrol), etc. /k/ could tell you better

Also, have your domicile ready to be boarded up, or have a defensible position you can flee to.

(cont) candles/lanterns, bandages/bandaids (lots), NSAIDs, empty containers (for water storage or molotav cocktails), booby traps…

Another thing that is really important in a SHTF scenario is morale: so, remember things that you like to do to entertain yourself like, decks of cards, board games, family photos, paper and pencils/pens, etc

One of the few advantages of being in this farm of a country is that I already have a safe house deep innawoods, we got our own food growing (fruits, vegetables and ducks/cattle) and we luckily found a source of natural spring water.

Not worried about gringos since locals like me, Im from Northern Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTryU1fp-zw

But that wont happen, they will try to keep control until the end and by then it will be to late to save any one. all because of greed.

The great thing about dealing with a global economy that is functionally a pure fiction is that we can just write a new fiction over top of whatever gets erased under the weight of it's own cancer.

how well did that work out for the boers

Call me when bankers and people working in the stock exchange start taking brief walks on the nonexistent blaconies of their 40th floor penthouses.

manga

Its not necessarily happening. It never will "happen".
This countries elite has been bleeding the middle class dry and soon there will be no more middle class.
The poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer.

The government has kept up this charade for years, it won't just collapse. They'll keep cooking the books and prop up the "middle" class with fake numbers and fake unemployment numbers.

This is the life we chose, we'll keep getting ass fucked as modern day slaves for the rest of our lives paying our taxes.

For your reading pleaseure:
globalresearch.ca/analysis-of-financial-terrorism-in-america/25967

Why are you insisting that every current monetary system/government/international organization will just disappear, lose power and be replaced by an anarchist wet dream with metal only economy?
National currencies will lose all credibility so an international one will be established.
Is that so hard to comprehend?
People are used to monopoly money. And they will flock to their savior IMF to keep stability with their new invented money.

Why. the. fuck. not. you. libtard.
They wouldn't be blamed for it so why would they lose power? They are still an international bank combating a worldwide meltdown that only they can solve.

manga runs out too fast, just go with books, you won't have to refresh your stash as frequently.

Getting /fit/.

Remember: you need, by order of importance:
* a community of people
* clean water
* food
* weapons

You need a community of trustable people (neighbours) who you can share tools and knowledge with. If you're alone in the middle of nowhere, with only a gun and lots of ammo, you won't be safe and you'll become a predator.
This aspect is really important and most preppers/survivalist fags don't even begin to think about it.

Good luck pulling that shit with Trump.

I did not fucking ask for this you guys.
I did absolutely nothing that would warrant this kind of shitty apocalyptic future.

I just didn't.

Great video. Exposes a very simple economic Fed banking mechanism in US elections.

Central america as in Mexico?
I dont think anything will change :^)

You can bet they'll hold onto it with their teeth and not let it burst before Trump becomes president. Then it'll look like Trump fucked up the entire global economy and nobody will vote for him ever again.

What a shitty ride,i want a refund.

Get yourself a water filtration system for emergencies or something. A lot of spices too

Don't get your hopes up too much on fixing everything.
I know he's based but the Obama failure made me immune to politicians that promise that shining city.
If he delivers, fuck yeah. But if he doesn't I at least won't have my feels crushed.

Nah, more like beaten to death in oldschool riots. I live in a very diversified urban room which is extremely densely populated.
Should society shake, band together with your friends and their families like all people do in such situations.

Drive to Serbia, buy an AK, success.

Idiot.

You're the only drama queen here fgt.
Bump.

And get the fuck out of Eastern shore cities that have large proportion of unsavory melanin rich gentlemen.
Goldman Sachs operates the distribution of food stamps in many of those states. And they're probably the first ones to go down.
You don't want a pack of hungry hungry wewuzkangs banging on your front door while your basement is full of cans.

(((They)))'re trying to collapse the US the same way they collapsed Greece.

Best part of the video is that most definitely.

Seemed plausible then he starts shilling.

Seems more like instead of an entire derivatives market crash though they'll just bring down sectors and begin to place them more under big government or big finance control.

Every time though it seems like the banks bet hard on it, the government should just let them be replaced by different competitors but doesn't / cant. Then some regulations come out that get amended to allow some of the same shit they're supposed to stop.

Also when he said 20 years, I have that problem of being almost 30 and still thinking he's talking about 1980.

Well, the way I see it would be if people were truly poor and serving they'd go serve in a heartbeat for 3 hots and a cot. I feel that was the case for people in World War 1 and 2, the patriotic thing gets brought up a lot and I'm sure that was a part of it but this is back when if you were down on your luck you didn't have jack shit.

Before hyperinflation you have to have inflation, period. There isn't enough money , physical money (hell, even digital), to buy all of the goods and services that currently exist.

Money in its current form is nothing but a scorecard. New money equals debt. Money generated equals the elimination if that debt. The problem is is that there is never enough money in the system to bring it to balance.
If someone put $50,000 in your bank account, what would you do? What woukd the average person do? Answer: Pay off debt, balance their bills and buy a few things.

And. It's. Gone. ( And that's 50k!)

People need a direct cash infusion.

Inflation is a good thing. (With restraints)

25:52 in
The shilling begins.
Completely disregards video for kike shit and falls back upon the basics

I would like to see the actual logic for this rather than assertions. If you look at actual historical data, the trend is that as fiat weakens, precious metals and durable commodities strengthen. Stock and money markets are essentially counter-indicators of precious metals (and durable commodities), where precious metals are stores of value. In essence, they hedge against inflation. Stock markets are SUPPOSED to be investments per se, that is they are supposed to generate revenue. It is questionable how many publicly traded companies aren't just moving chairs on a listing ship.

Supposing that there will be deflation, it wouldn't be quite like you're saying. Deflation is disliked if it seeps throughout the whole economy rather than being domain specific since it puts debtors in a world of shit and makes savers and wage laborers better off (since sticky prices make it such that few people would settle for lower absolute pay even if their relative pay remains the same). Even that's unlikely though, since certainly in the US foreign-held notes will be rushing in if demand for the dollar as a world reserve drops and thus the price index is going to shoot through the roof far faster than it has for the past 10 years.

Inflation is preferred for the obvious fact that the state is generally incurring debt, especially for war and 'welfare.' I'm most familiar with debt in the US, and debt and general public spending increased fastest during both of the World Wars and then with the Vietnam War as well. Let's remember here that the Monetarist project was to create price stability; the reality, of course, is that shortfalls in the state's income versus expenditures have to be shored up with by debt. Thus the Keynesian prescription for low to moderate inflation.

How? The problem is that this is ALWAYS going to go through the state. This is ALWAYS going to filter through the top tiers of power. Great if you're one of the first two or three hands to hold and spend that money. Shit if you're anyone else. That's the problem with inflation. They're able to settle liabilities in a ledger with bupkiss, with fucking fictions. At some point, we have to decide what a relatively stable money supply looks like, and big kike bankers getting access to exchange paper for assets is bullshit. The only difference between some IQ 125 hook nose banker and an IQ 125 technician goy is the goy wasn't, ehm, CLEVER enough to game the system and didn't have the connections to boot to get access to the pipeline from whence fiat falls.

Direct cash infusion to all citizens of nation to balance out the interest drain due to debt currency.

Ex. Every month you get a check for $1000 from 18 to death. This is Social Credit.

$1.2 QUADRILLION USD IN DERIVATIVES