Trump Goes Full Retard on Russia Foreign Policy

Welp, he's like the others. I guess we have no friends in US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/
edition.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/
archive.is/WwsVm
archive.is/SyKCH
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/
grabien.com/file.php?id=82213
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you talking about? This is perfectly in line with what he's been saying. He won't let other countries disrespect us. Of course with Trump we wouldn't have our troops and ships so fucking close to Russia to begin with. Calm your butthole.

Yeah, he definitely wouldn't enhance the respect of the you-ess-ay on the global stage by firing on a simulated bombing run by a foreign power. Fuck responding to overt provocative action by an unfriendly nation with legitimate force.

#nevertrump

FOOKEN CHINA

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Fuck Off

We want a candidate like Bernie, who is going to open the borders for all the Russian military, Syrian rapefugees and more!

be glad the pilot wasn't shit and DIDN'T crash
either way, this is a lack of respect

Welp, I was gonna vote Trump, but now…

IM VOTING TRUMP TWICE

You gotta go back Ivan

Fuck off, kike shill.

This.

Trump is well-known degenerate
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

you do know that this incident happened 50miles from the Russian border and thousands of miles from the US one?

If they're acting aggressive then they need to be shot at. OP is a faggot.

How dare they bring their country so close to our military bases!

OP should be shot at too

You're a retard if you think Putin is upset by this.

Putin respects strength, not weakness. That's why he doesn't like Obama, and loved Ol' George 'Tower Toppler' Bush.

Trump and Putin will probably go bear hunting together.

It's like they aren't even trying to conceal their samefagging.

And why the fuck does this make a difference?

Trump is smart enough to not start shit with Russia over something like this. This is another way to show his strength and criticize Obama's (and, by extension, Hillary's) foreign policy methods.

They Barrel roll over King Niggers Presidency like the joke it is.

Trump will be respected.

sup bot

I'm not seeing a problem here. Fuck snowden.

Well i hope so, i live in the "buffer zone" in central yurop.

If you go dick waving under your someone elses window dont be surprised if the tell you to fuck off

Fuck you

Based Anons., I.T.T.

You've a lot more to worry from Soros shipping ISIL over there.

Good one. Care to explain why snowden is not a traitorous kike faggot?

I respect what Snowden did, it's unfortunate however that Snowden is an anti-white globalist. Which makes you wonder if his release and escape was all planned from the beginning.

sup leftypol
how many schekels did you rake up today?

If i made one you'd go all >(1) on me

Funny how he is more and more showing his true colors as he gains popularity. He was THE establishment candidate from the day one.

Reminder that Snowden is a SJW who suppoted the Guardian hunting for harassment.

aren't you busy building the wall?

Probably. It was all to further his SJW agenda and put the US at risk.

Trump will be moving more and more into the establishment territory now that he will be going to the general election. This is basic politics.

But Trump has always been a scumbag from the beginning. The good thing about him is that he has been a catalyst for white racial consciousness. As a politician he will most likely be a continuation of business as usual.

No arguments, then. Keep sucking snowden's cock, faggot.

good luck america

Hopefully win or lose his contribution will be getting the christcucks out of power in the GOP

Ruskies are worth less than a pile of dog shit.

Replaced by what, atheist cucks?

He's completely clueless when it comes to any matters of diplomacy, leadership, law, international affairs, or pretty much anything besides business.

Name me one single thing he did for white racial consciousness other than baiting starting votes with such rhetoric? He found an unsaturated area on the political market, used it to build initial political capital, and that's it. Now he can use it as a leverage to sell himself as the best goy, which was the plan from the start. That's what he does, he buys low and sells high. And he has just sold you (his initial voters). Did you seriously think that someone who is a kike in everything but name will do a thing for white nationalism?

He has plenty of Jewish advisers to cover those areas.

Well then don't be provocative against our ships you fucking asshole.

Trump is willing to work with Russia but won't tolerate blatant disrespect.

Russia doing this when Trump has a great chance of getting elected is fucking stupid.

Well, that's not necessarily bad. An administrator whow knows how to delegate responsibilities is the best kind of leader as long as he has the right crew. But unfortunately, Trump has been packing his crew with the same old trash that runs Washington now (Jewish lawyers).

So I am not optimistic about him. The side effects he brings are great, though. More chimpin out, more liberal butthurt, and so on.

this. shittalking the current globalist agenda/foreign policy faggotry is somehow bad.

A good example is the recent Mexican chimp out in California. It is not so much things he has done as it is things he has facilitated indirectly.

There's nothing respectable whatsoever about what Snowden did. He released a bunch of information that was already generally assumed or known and nothing of any real importance. The leak served as a catalyst for the Arab Spring and as a method of imposing a panopticon upon the West. Snowden is either an idiot who was too pussy to get his hands on anything of consequence or a traitor. Either way, he's also a lefty fag and a racemixer. There is no way that he doesn't deserve to be executed.

Wow, you kikes are desperate.

I'm enjoying it immensely.

They're still in International waters faggot.

Wow it's fucking nothing

By people who don't base their policies around prophecies of space Jesus pulling all the christcucks and Jews into space and taking them to new jerusalem.

Nice context.

I'm pretty sure that's just the NSA. Space Jesus is generally non-canon.

They could bond by nuking something together. Something Muslim preferably.

They're still in International waters faggot.

Israel.

I see the Cruzbots are here trying to make nationalism look weak.

How do you know?

I love it when you guys just completely make shit up and expect people to just blindly buy your bull shit without any supporting evidence.

mind your own business, yuropoor

Because in the end, Trump wants friendly relations with Russia.

Isn't it funny how the anti-Trump shills come out in force the day before a major primary vote?

(((Pure coinkydink)))

This
It's the general trend set by all elections, radical during the primary, but magically becoming establishment during the general election

since when did Holla Forums become so anti trump? i leave for a few weeks and then come back now all i see is trump bashing

And the ruskies didn't actually attack, Either they're both provocations, or neither is.

Because the site got filled with a bunch of faggots since SRS realized it was getting a lot of attention

what a retarded piece of garbage spewing his retarded one liners. he always does this multiple times without saying anything else to impress the retarded American "patriots".
American Democracy is even more disgusting than other Democracies.
And of course, Holla Forums will buy it hook line and sinker…
but…butt.. muh wall.
he wont build one and if he does, it will have a nice big door.
please wake up pol.
you can still vote for him of course because the others are even worse ( if Trumps act isnt a complete scam to keep the "patriots" calm) but he sure as hell wont safe you.
Holla Forums should just stop acting like hes the savior. same goes for Jewtin

LARPers are beginning to realize Trump isn't a double Hitler.

He's an American, not a white nationalist.

thank god

everything must be spun in a negative light.
that's how you stump trump.
good work.
transferring your ten shekels shortly. i'l also throw in a little plastic toy as a bonus! you've earned it!

Russia provokes all the time to see how much they can get away with. Declare where the line is and shoot them if they cross it, fuck allowing "incursions". The only reason they do it is because we let them.

reported

Any chance this provocation is a set up?

You're absolutely right, Trump and Putin are both controlled opposition.
inb4 retards calling us shills

reported

so tone it down then?
make it so the other candidates have a chance?
it's so stupid it just might work!

look i like SOMe things trump has said.
he even went out of his way of what is expected from a republican candidate in a jewmocracy.
but he also went out of his line to spew the most retarded garbage ever and the biggest jew loving bullshit WHICH HE DIDNT HAVE TO DO BECAUSE THE MEDIA ALREADY PORTRAITS HIM AS EVIL HITLER( if he really was critical of kikes he could at least showed it a bit) but its all an act imo to catch all the people who realize the media lies and the easily fooled "patriots".
well, i hope i am wrong because the other candidates are literal garbage and a danger to humanity but i fear im right

LOL WOW LOL WHO WE VOTE FOR WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW LOL WOW LOL LOL WOW WOW LOL WOW

Are you autistic? That picture is making fun of people who worship Trump and showing that they're not real White Nationalists.

This, Russia fucks with our allies way too much
I really don't care if this was right off the border of Russia, if they fuck with us or our allies, we should end them

Can't tell if b8 or legitimately retarded

Butthurt Trumpcuck sagebombers and spammers and a bumplock from the mods when?

as a Ruskie that's pretty mean :(

lel

Are you assmad that Trump's neither a cuck nor a neo-cohen war monger? Stay salty, OP.

Simulate shooting them down

Seriously, you fucking mongrels, one day you will piss off some many countries they gonna fucking obliterate you smashing your worthless кацап country for ever. Maybe Poles gonna take the Kremlin again.

kek. This faggot is already talking about going to war and he's not even in office yet.

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-30000-troops-isis/

( archive.is/WwsVm )

Getting mad, cruzcuck?

If you don't want the want the world to call your forces pantie-shitters you shouldn't be passive faggots who tolerate others fucking with you. That's the exact same syndrome the American people have.
Fuck off, shill.

Sticking up for your pet sandniggers again, Chaim?

He's trying to imply that boots on the ground is somehow a bad thing when it comes to killing muslims and giving the military much needed experience

Falling for jewish tricks again, goy?

When Trump is president, he'll just create more war in the Middle East and be another lapdog for Israel. He is honestly no different to the others, maybe slightly 'better' but it really makes no difference who wins.

Anyone who defends Trump obviously hasn't learned a thing, and they claim to be red pilled. As you said, same goes with Putin. People need to remember there's such a thing as controlled opposition.

COME ON Holla Forums
GET IT TOGETHER

The United States Military has been at war since 2002.

The Rato shills are still going at it today. How sad and pathetic, they wont give up and accept defeat with the little dignity the have left, they want to be utterly humiliated.

Thanks for giving me permission retard, I'll make sure to base all my decisions off of mongolion pictograph websites in the future.

What do you think Putin's Russia would do if we pulled the same stunt on them?

Shoot it down without blinking while readying the nuclear arsenal.

That being said, and as you point out with "Putin's Russia," it has nothing to do with the country so much as it has to do with who's running it.

If someone like Roosevelt was running this country, Russia wouldn't dare these stunts. They know full well that Obama won't do shit.

Hell, even a non-factor like Turkey managed to shit down a plane without starting a war with Russia; that shows just how chickenshit the leaders of this country and by extension its military minds are.

Screw off shill.

Russia does those things REGULARLY. To the US and to European countries. China does too.

Also, Jewtin is not based. He's a USSR agent. The USSR is still there, just hiding.

You're a retard if you don't see how obvious it is.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Typical Trumpcuck logic.

i know right? dont vote, just wait for hitler guys.

Cruz missle BTFO trump cucks again!

I told you yesterday in the jenner thread that he was ordered to lower his popularity, heheheh

holy fuck is this a shitpost?

The fact of the matter is that trump is the only candidate who will change these incidents from "scary russian aircraft mocks US soldiers" to "Russian and US fighter pilots conduct improvised airshow on the high seas"

obama is a pussy, as are hillary, cruz, and especially sanders, the russians know that so for fun they can actually do shit that under a real leader would get them fucking killed, under trump and with a competently led military these incidents would have been responded to with some radio talk and a few jets taking off.

Shills in full force today, wew.

The correct question to ask is: when did Holla Forums become so pro-democracy and pro-establishment?

Didn't think 8chans death would only take 2 years.

What a shame

Say it with me now OP: AMERICA FIRST

If you want to cuck for Russia move there

Nice try Chaim. If you don't just cherrypick the end it's clear that he means you have to be willing to fight if diplomacy fails, which is fully in line with what he's been saying.

He's also correct that the rest of the world doesn't respect Obama. How could they?

WELP GUESS I GOTTA VOTE FOR SHILLARY NOW, AMIRITE??

This will go completely unanswered save for the exception of stake memes

LMAO here we go again.
Do you realize how stupid the anti Trump arguments are, "dont vote for him pole! hes controlled by the jews…. i mean so is everybody else ….BUT DON'T VOTE FOR HIM"

Nigger i voted for him in NY and Ill vote again in the general. Even if he is a JOOO his bants are top notch, ill waste 20 minutes to see more of this for 4 years

archive.is/SyKCH
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/

DIEHL: And could I ask you about ISIS, speaking of making commitments, because you talked recently about possibly sending 20 or 30,000 troops and—

TRUMP: No I didn’t, oh no no no, okay, I know what you’re saying. There was a question asked to me. I said that the military, the generals have said that 20- to 30,000. They said, would you send troops? I didn’t say send 20,000. I said, well the generals are saying you’d need because they , what would it take to wipe out ISIS, I said pretty much exactly this, I said the generals, the military is saying you would need 20- to 30,000 troops, but I didn’t say that I would send them.

DIEHL: If they said that, would you go along with that and send the troops?

TRUMP: I find it hard to go along with—I mention that as an example because it’s so much. That’s why I brought that up. But a couple of people have said the same thing as you, where they said did I say that and I said that that’s a number that I heard would be needed. I would find it very, very hard to send that many troops to take care of it. I would say this, I would put tremendous pressure on other countries that are over there to use their troops and I’d give them tremendous air supporters and support , because we have to get rid of ISIS, okay, just so — we have to get rid of ISIS. I would get other countries to become very much involved.

If Trump isn't all he's cracked up to be then why does he make you shit your kosher pants, Hershel?

This is perfectly acceptable and respectable behaviour.

Russia isn't going to feel any ill will if one of their dick sticking missions results in a burnt dick.They've already calculated the risk and it's acceptable in the current Western climate (Faggots and Niggers)

i.e. When Trump and Farage take the reigns from Obongo and Pigfucker, Russia won't even be interested in this petty dickery.

What a backtracking, lying, atypical politician, piece of shit.

In the video he talks about how something has to be done, and how

and when asked how many HE would send he says

>I

He starts this out by saying I by the way

It blows my mind that anyone with half a brain supports this man, or any of these other faggots for that matter.

grabien.com/file.php?id=82213

You, sir, are a moron.

Obviously I meant typical. Please excuse my retardation.

ha, goddamn what happened to this thread

I'm not saying it's shills,

but it's shills.

Looks like are starting to coordinate more, good for you faggots, pat on the back.

Now run along now, shoo shoo

He is obviously talking within the context of taking a top general's advice into consideration.

He would carefully balance the cost of sending 30k troops ANYWHERE against the much appreciated advice from the top brass.

There is no backtracking here you nitpicking shitehawk.

SRS, go sit on a dragon dildo.

Then becomes

Relax Russiabro, Trump is simply misinformed like 100% of American population.

They all think that Russian airplanes are invading American airspace, when in reality the Russians are dozens (sometimes hundreds) of miles off our coastal waters.

We're basically intercepting them in international airspace, which is an act of war on our part.

Russia ignores it because they can't do shit about it.

Have to partly agree here. What Trump said was dumb.

My first question, honestly, was what the barrel roll even meant. Is this some pilot to pilot rivalry thing? That is all it sounds like. You don't shoot people down because someone just got done watching Top Gun and are saying to their friends, "Ivan, watch what I do, ha ha!"

Aside from that, Russia is not our enemy.

Are you a person?

The IQ of the average Holla Forumsack fam

Yes, user, but Russia had the gall to put their country near our military bases.

I'd say he's right.
But you're engaging in context denial.

The context is that of, say, the recent event wherein a Russian plane flew within like 30 feet of an American destroyer.

Do you know what that was, besides an interesting video to watch and something to break up the monotony for the crew and pilots?

Disrespct.

That was Russia saying, "You don't intimidate me.", and frankly, they are just to do such - our limp-dicked Muslim-loving twat of a president (the leader of our military, effectively) deserves such disrespect, given his behavior in the last year.

Point being?

Such would not transpire were Donald Trump the President.

If you deny that Putin would not play the same games with Trump that he plays with Obongo, you are being disingenuous, and are probably a shill.

Because he said so, Russiabro.

Don't worry we're ditching NATO and forming an alliance with you and UK.

We'll gangbang Cucknada and Scandicuckia in the middle so we own the entire northern hemisphere.

(2), there ya fuckin happy

run along now, shoo shoo rato

I remember a case where we had an exercise a few yards from the Russian border. Imagine if Russia rented space in Mexico to do the same thing.

It was as the prophet Heinlein foretold.

Russo-American Alliance soon fellow Citizens.

And soon after, The Federation beckons.

There's a difference in tone but it's not being inconsistent.

Listening to his generals as to how many troops to send doesn't imply he is going to (or is obligated to) act on their advice.

The statement of "I would find it very hard to send that many troops" is nothing more than a clarification.

And he has a point, when you want to break down the reality of his statement.

I would be embarrassed if we needed a 3:1 manpower ratio. That's a fucking disgrace.

The IQ of Applied Memetics

I honestly think the kikes are confused by him. He has connections to him that could be exploited, but at the he is going against what their plans and they've even said he is trying to d/c them.
They don't know how to handle him and that makes him especially dangerous. They're going to try to kill him. I am going to be shocked if there isn't an assassination attempt during his first term.

It's amazing how Holla Forums will completely swallow ZOG propaganda if Trump shills for it. The personality cult is real.

I wonder if you fags would take Russia's side if they shot down US planes in the Mexican Gulf.

I don't give an eff if he is misinformed on gender politics. At this point he'll need six months of cramming before he's up to speed on everything.

He's not up to speed on anything military related and he's talking as dangerous as any other candidate. I don't mind if he's a fuckwit that destabilizes internally. That would be great, but nuclear destab I don't like.

This.

The correct name for the retard-tier faggots make up Holla Forums, MPC, TRS, and others isn't alt-right, it's "Limp Bizkit conservatives."

That's what Holla Forums is now.

MTV-watching, BANTS, social experiments, trolling, jackass-tier faggotry. It's like a dumber tier of Bush conservatism. If you could go even stupider.

All to the soundtrack of Limp Bizkit so they can break stuff and talk about MUH GENERATION MUH AMERICAN NATION, FUCKING BREAK STUFF, WHO GIVES A FUCK.

UR A SHILL IF YOU DISAGREE, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I'M A LIMP BIZKIT CONSERVATIVE.

Great digits, but I think if I was some billionaire that had zero military experience, I would probably listen to my generals as to how many troops to send. Which by the way, it now seems that you are agreeing with as far as him wanting to send troops, which was the point of the original post here, , as it was a response to another user, here , who tried to imply that Trump wasn't looking for war, which he has already stated he is.

There is no need to be upset.

You can't ruse this cruise.

How the fuck do you think Obama and Bush got elected?

them dubs

we don't need 3:1 to with the war. the problem is that it's just going to be iraq or asscrackistan all over again with an insurgency that will keep it destabilized for decades. muzzies are going to muz and need to be left alone to do that.
get energy independence and fuck the mudslime land.

YO, I'M A LIMP BIZKIT CONSERVATIVE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

YO, FUNNY MEMES BRO

PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE MAD AND SHILL AND JEWISH

GET IT

THAT'S CHANTALK

THAT'S MY SECRET EDGE CLUB

PUSH THE EDGE TO MAX, THAT'S HOW JACKASS DID IT

OY VEYYYYY stop supporting Trump!!!

I miss old pole when we used to wear nazi uniforms and talk about flat earth

And? Until Trump says in no uncertain terms we need amnesty for illegals he'd still be better than Hillary.

Are you implying Holla Forums was ever anything but that essentially? Nobody here ever gives a fuck about the presidency or even pretends that democracy is still alive in this country, until election time rolls around that is, and then all of a sudden a million new anons sprout up talking about how they can't wait to vote.

Some people use Holla Forums primarily as a think tank, other anons use it for a place to gather information, some people use it as a place to vent about how fucked up the world is, and others just use it for entertainment. Nobody ever uses it to discuss ZOG controlled politics in any kind of serious manner.

wew lad, here's your (You), I think you've earned this one little fella

So fucking what? What is so great about Russia? I get it, Putin is pretty based as a leader, but he rags on us for our supposedly poor treatment of niggers all the time. Trump is right. Our military should be respected. Kill yourself if you disagree

YO, DUDE WHERE'S MY SKATEBOARD, I NEED TO BARF UP MY FRIEND'S ASS, LIKE ON JACKASS

TRUMP IS A HERO

YO, BUILD LE WALL

STAWP POASTING, GET IT, THAT'S A FUNNY MPC MEME

I ALSO POST ON TRS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

VOTE FOR TRUMP MOTHERFUCKERS

I remember back in the day a sub hunting helicopter started dropping depth charges on a Russian sub in the Gulf of Mexico just for funsies.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I haven't read about it in awhile.

just look at what happened with the Cuban missile crisis.

US shoves missiles up Russia's ass in Turkey and Italy, can glass Moscow at a moment's notice. Russia puts some missiles in Cuba to even the odds.

US proceeds to piss its pants and cry like a fucking baby because just like a typical bully they only want to punch other people in the nose, never get swung back at.

So, if Russia did have some exercises a few miles from the Mexican border, Amerifats would proceed to cry like fucking babies, walking suits would talk on TV in monotone about this and that act of aggression, people would panic and cry and act like faggots

OMG, it would be like Pearl Harbor to Americans today.

Meanwhile, Israel can do anything at all to us, and Americans accept it without blinking.

4chan was always like this with total irreverence and a desire to see things get fucked up and Holla Forums and all other imageboards are similar

It seems like you're either lost or more likely just a shill

Nah he can actually be in charge and misinformed, and STILL be a good president.
Know how?
He surrounds himself with informed people he trusts.

No leader in the history of the world was ever perfectly informed on every topic, he has to be able to DELEGATE.

More proof Heinlein is the Nostradamus of our times.

Russia's problem is that even during the Cold War we were always twice as strong as them, with the next strongest countries being 1/10th as strong

That's the problem with most of these other countries- we've always been in another league and then they try and fuck with us and are surprised when we fuck them harder

The only problem is the subversion of government for the sake of a global elite

I think there's the particular nature of a business man that needs considered when you're thinking about Trump.

Trump's entire mantra has been based around his supposed skills to negotiate so if you ever want any meaningful progress with this man then you must play the back and forth then negotiate. The important thing is to recognize there really is a back and forth. He WILL back down if you're prepared and present a more profitable option (to his interests).

YO FAGLORD, I'M A LIMP BIZKIT CONSERVATIVE, DOESN'T MATTER IF THE CHANS HAS BEEN LIKE THIS, ALL COOL CONS ARE LIKE THIS NOW

DO YOU READ FASHYMEMES ON FACEBOOK BRO?

SAD FROG IS HILARIOUS

MEMES

EVERYONE HAS JEWISH CONNECTIONS, APART FROM TRUMP, WHOSE JEW CONNECTIONS CAN BE EXPLAINED AWAY THROUGH MEMES AND CALLING PEOPLE SHILL

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

BREAK STUFF, TRIGGER STUFF

LIMP BIZKIT CONSERVATISM 4 LIFE

You sound like one of those fancy pant intellectuals talking about how you hate America!

I agree with this. Also, Trump seems like he would get along with Putin very well.

LMAO this user gets it. pole is on the FRINGE man. we dont need that MS jew shit maaaan

Nope wow just. Hes a JEW puppet.

WAKE UP SHEPPLE

He's saying he would listen to the generals, not that he would obey them.

Are you disappointed by the possibility that he won't be sending troops in Syria and instead would order the Air Force to assist russian and syrian troops?

And it's one thing to be an Invade Syria! Kill ISIS Now! type of guy and ignore the immigration disaster in Europe, which is what neocons are doing, and being aware that open borders is a tool in ISIS' toolbox.

Trump is saying Let's Destroy ISIS and he's also saying mass immigration of muslims in Europe is a disaster. In Europe saying that gets you branded as an 'extreme-right' xenophoberacistneonazietc. by the media.

Molyneux BTFO

sage

Despite the fact that you're trying to be funny, you're actually right. If that wasn't the case we would just be posting on plebbit and kikebook with all the other normie-tier asshats that are completely programmed by the media. But we're not, it's why we come here to talk about how the entire shit show is nothing but a massive joke.

Why do you think Holla Forums even exists?

Vote for any libertarian candidate, they are the least evil of the entire bunch.

who should i vote for then schmuley?

Whoa look at those digits.

are you a fucking agent trying to stop me from spilling the beans on the FLORIDE in the water

and support a JEW made conspiracy

nice try goldberg

Vote for Benjamin. Terrific guy. Terrific leader. Great for Israel.

I am not even considering that jews are the only problem. Libertarians make a lot of sense, they are sensible politicians and they don't even insult other people.

Nice Saten digits chaim. But libertarians are main stream and jew controlled! We need a Nazi skinhead party

Did you vote at the Central Synagogue like Donald Trump did?

Before this thread I was a Trump supporter
Now I am #cruzmissile

They can both dish the bants really well. I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see a US-Russia alliance in the near future.

WHAT!?! Are you kidding me?! This whole time i thougjt Trump was a skinhead =/

The only way Trump cultists can make excuses for their fat crypto-Kike cult Zionist cult leader's endless self-contradictions and flip-flops is by engaging in a massive logical fallacy of special pleading.

Donald Trump has many Jewish skinheads who work in his organization.

try answering my question kike

I already told you. Vote for Benjamin. Terrific guy. Terrific leader. Great for Israel.

This user gets it,
TRUMP IS A JEW, EVERYBODY IS EITHER JEW CONTROLLED OR A JEW

OY FUCKING VEY the JEWS have infiltrated skinheads

friendly reminder that EVERYTHING IS JEWISH

It's funny watching Donald Trump contradicting himself within the same sentences or speeches. He reminds a lot of Alex Jones. I think the commonality between them is that they're both glorified used car salesmen hucksters who will say anything if they think it helps them "make a deal".

pls no bully

you know what else is funny? Theyre both controlled bý JEWS. Wake the fuck up. Everybody is jewish. Hitler was controlled by Jews.

I understand the majority of this board are cucks for Russia, even though Russia supports countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe. But Trump's an American nationalist and wouldn't bow down to Russia like Obama would.

If that makes you angry then you should just move to Russia.

You're right, everyone's Jewish. Especially you, so FUCK OFF KIKE. We're not going to listen to you.

JUST GIVE ME SOMETHIN' TO BREAK!

OYYY VEYYYYY

Ummm hey blue pilled faggot. Trump and Putin are both JEW controlled

DON'T FUCK WITH THE AMERICAN EMPIRE, BRO.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.

Jeeze, all this shilling like anything said at this point can keep Trump from the biggest landslide victory in the history of the United States.

You lost guys, there is no other option available to you. Just vote for Trump and shut the hell up. I don't care if he's a "jewish plant", the wall is enough for any rational person to vote for. Wait until a loved one dies from mexican bunk dope before you shitpost about my emperor.

FUCKING BUILD IT

but he's a j_w… i thought poll hated j#ws?

This, it's like people don't remember how the 2012 election cycle was

The funniest part is your saging while putting up a picture not realising that putting up a picture negates the sage

I know! These goys should just give up and stay home for the HAPPENING

Is that your new Ashley Madison profile pic, m8?

Good job proving you were born after the 1990.

During the Cold War the USSR had about twice as many WMDs as NATO combined. In terms of conventional force there was absolutely nothing short of nuclear armageddon that the combined forces of NATO could do to stop the Soviets from rushing through the Fulda gap and taking Europe.

Currently Russia has about 70% of Americas conventional force, and still out-edges us in nuclear technology and capability.

You have no idea how much demofats and conservacucks have sapped American military power.

Paraphrasing /k/ posts by US servicemen, emphasis mine:
1/2

2/2
Paraphrasing /k/ posts by US servicemen, emphasis mine:
^ posting again for emphasis
The US Military is in a fucking shambles and is on the fringe to becoming a SJW playground with all the social experiments shit.

kek my friend was an AAV driver and would bitch constantly about how shitty they are

I think they date back to Vietnam.

Oh no, a plane did some maneuver near another plane and then nothing happened. Whatever will we do?

i believe you. He would tell me how they would sometimes just take in water and flood

He's talking about how Russia is the US's "enemy", but also how he wants to turn our "enemies" into "friends".

With Trump the US and Russia team up to break apart the EU. The perfect plan.

It had nothing to do with the Arab Spring and since you've apparently forgotten although most on Holla Forums already knew the spying was taking place normalfags wrote it off as a conspiracy theory before he leaked it.

I think it's this.

What you're seeing is the disparity between the more and less intelligent kikes. The lesser kikes hear him talking about how great he'll be for Israel and how many Jewish friends he has, and think he's pretty great.

The higher-ranking kikes however see shit like pic related and flip the absolute fuck out.

One of the better things they did.

No, kike. Conservatives are fags. We are national socialists.

D&Cing the Jews is really the only way to take them down, the Romans knew this. Ovens only make them stronger.

Nah mate you don't understand. They've turned a military designed for fighting major powers like Japan and Germany, into a military designed for police actions and interventions around the world on the Jews behalf.

It's ironic

No real Holla Forumsacks support Derp, only NSA spambots and Indians he hires to shitpost for 1$ a day. He is a red herring used to shift the narrative towards the bluepilled good goyim area and bury Holla Forums with irrelevant junk.

How about a little of both? He revealed proof of intensive spying on the American people, redpilling normied) while being a fucking liberal hippy shithead?

kek

But we did adhere to and keep this
All we had to do under that agreement was call up a meeting of the UNSC, which we did, not intervene in Ukraine

DO A BARREL ROLL NIGGERS

Did you sleep through the entire Euromaidan, Ukrainian Revolution, Ukraine Crisis? Completely forgotten the prolonged economic sanctions on Russia that Ron Paul called “an act of war”?

I haven't uploaded "Frontline Ukraine" to /pdf/ because I only own a hard copy from when it was released, but can someone ITT who has the kindle edition do so?

Russia responded with sanctions of its own, though, banning Polish bananas and other YLYL thread commodities. I know the Poles were kind of pissed. Plus the Ruskies lost money, but the land, the naval base, Crimea and East Ukraine are worth more than that. Think of it as an inverse Alaska deal, except after less vodka (probably).

Russian sanctions don't really carry a lot of weight.

With the next step being a completely impotent American military, which is good for us.

ITT

I know, but they did screw with Polish economy a bit. They're basically telling US and NATO that sanctions can't really hurt them.

I remembered a story I heard about some soldiers who served with Russians:

The bottom line is that Putin would never do this if a man like Trump were POTUS. He only does it now to show the world he can bully Obama's USA whenever he chooses.

Trump and Putin respect each other. They both know the other would engage if someone disrespected them so flagrantly. Obama, well… The man's a fruit, so what can you expect?

this is breitbart comment tier of bluepill

Obama may be a literal faggot, but the last thing he does is letting Putin bully him

Russia's actions are defensive, and it's Obama who's sending troops to Russia's borders

Trump basically states that he will be an even bigger retard and a better goy than Obama

This is a game I can remember them playing since I was a kid.
The Russians enter U.S. airspace, we scramble jets & escort them back. The U.S. enters Russian airspace, and they do the same. It got to where both side's pilots were waving at each other & holding up girly magazines to show the other.
So Russians are buzzing our ships & planes? We just do the same to them, and both sides get to gripe about it.
Big fucking deal.

As for what Trump said, he's EXPECTED to say this…Putin has to say the same things to his media when we do it to him.

Never forget, that for all this shenanigans we're hearing about, it was TURKEY that has actually shot down a Russian jet, murdering the pilot.
Russia wisely did not respond with escalating violence, mostly, I think, because Turkey is a member of NATO (which should be changed…any country that murders so flagrantly may well get us into a nuclear war).

This is a non-issue, just something to draw our attention away from other, more important matters.

They would if america would get off euro dick

You don't base foreign policy off of a fucking crystal ball, faggot.

General: Sir, we have 4 incoming ICBMs from Russia.

President: yeah, it's probably a joke and those are dummy missiles - just Putin fooling around. He's always been such a kidder.

General: With all due respect, how do you know that, sir?

President: I don't. Guess we'll find out if four cities are vaporized…

General: Four cities were just vaporized.

President: Oh, my bad.

Your yarmulke is showing, Moshe.

It's also worth noting that Attaturk, the founder of modern secular Turkey, was a Donmeh. Donmeh are literally krypto-Jews, and the Donmeh have controlled Turkey since Attaturk.

This is also why Israel won't call the Armenian genocide a genocide.

ITT: Idiots who don't know about Korean Air Lines Flight 007.

The Soviet and Russian military has a ruthless history of downing aircraft even after positive identification.

Trump is drawing new boundaries and mutual expectations. This is no threat to foreign policy. In my opinion, demanding mutual respect might actually strengthen diplomacy.

this meme is going to come back to bite you in da ass Holla Forums eventually we are just going to micspam the chorus to this song in every chat and this is going to be sinc'd up with everytime some faggot cuckservative gets BTFO. keep tryn' act hard kike

FUCK YOU RUSSIA AND YOUR COMMIE EASTERN WORLD ORDER

FUCK YOU ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTS

YOU FLY SHIT AROUND OUR BEACHES AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET DROPPED MOTHERFUCKERS

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

BE RESPECTFUL

YOU WORK FOR THE JEWS TOO REMEMBER!

DO

NOT

FUCK

WITH

U.S.

FUCK YOU RUSSIA AND YOUR COMMIE EASTERN WORLD ORDER

FUCK YOU ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTS

YOU FLY SHIT AROUND OUR BEACHES AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET DROPPED MOTHERFUCKERS

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE

BE RESPECTFUL

YOU WORK FOR THE JEWS TOO REMEMBER!

DO

NOT

FUCK

WITH

U.S.

FUCK RT COMMIE NEWS TOO, WE KNOW YOUR DOUBLE TALK FAGGOTS!

WE'LL SHUT YOUR FUCKING INTERNET OFF TOO

SHILL NOW

PAY LATER MOTHERFUCKERS – THE DON IS COMING!

the eternal anglo kike helpers accusing someone of being a moiche, that's a good one

Russia should really just fucking nuke you all, you are a cancer upon this world and you have always been

never trust the negro-saxon

My thoughts exactly. Russians just don't give a fuck / have supreme planes, pilot skills than Americans

So Holla Forums supports bluepill propaganda now?

Why is Russia warning the people who have been encircling and provoking them for YEARS that they WILL fight back wrong? Because Trump said it?

Would you support Russia if an inversion of this happened in the gulf of mexico?

I cant wait for WW3 so

Cant wait for WW3 so becomes a reality.

RT SHILLS AT FULL FORCE
REMINDER THAT RUSSIA LOVES JEWS AND ALLOWS MUSLIMS MASS PRAYER IN MOSCOW
kill yourself op. russia is fucking shit you quadcucktriplefaggot.

What are you talking about? The American military works for (((these people))). It is our enemy. The further it degrades, the better our position is.

Get it through your head. The American military is an enemy force. It is their strongest force that maintains their empire.

REMINDER THAT RUSSIA BANNED SOROS ORGS AND BLEW UP A MOSQUE AFTER FINDING EXPLOSIVES THERE
WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD THEY DO, START A HOLOCAUST?!
See, I can redtext too. Also, reported.

This is from Central Europe so I have no vested interest in either of the countries:

My conclusion:

USA is provoking the bear, it's a really dumb move. cheers monkeynigger
Russia is basically making a complete fool out of USA, making barrel rolls over reconaissance planes ffs
Russia has better airforce and pilots than USA
USA should elect Trump and stop with monkey trying to rustle the bear's jimmies

Inb4 but a hurdurr cuck European lel,
calm your tits, I'm Slav neighbor of Orban

DON
T

F
U
C
K

WITH

THE

USA!

How? I don't understand what the issue here is. Seems like a whole "wow it's fucking nothing"

Stop trying to make Limp Bizkit happen
It's not going to happen fag

Well he has been taking this type of stand before. Not about Russia but in general about everything.

this

OP IS A FAGGOT

Chill your spergrage Ivan, seriously, don't start calling us fascist globalists or some bullshit.
Also Trump wants us to get along

excluding defeatism, which should be shot on sight…

would that be the same teddy who mckinley selected to secure the jewish vote in 1900?

don't mistake me. teddy was an interesting trust fund baby. lots of starts and fails, born to wealth and infested kikery subversive philanthropy crazes of the times. after mckinley was shot by a polish crypt-exile-bolshevic, teddy went on to rather be astonishingly pro-national: pro-land, pro-workers, pro-make-america-great again striking similarities. unfortunately, he nevertheless fulfilled his purpose of derailing jackson-come-mckinley's parallel banking system to kill the international jew. in the mean-time of his office, he went further and further into bubble-stupid, not understanding the roots of success, nor the power plays that brought him in. he stayed a pawn, and let his genuine bravado believe itself a substitute for actual know-how. teddy went on to go liberal (back then, 'progressive' was the term), split the republicans, allowed the dems with their post-civil war expanding nig vote to win, and taft strolled right in, and with him the fed, and wilson.

so an interesting sequence happened overall. teddy was jew-loved. teddy was positioned as a plant whereby the usury kikes out-kiked their monopoly-kike co-sanguine inbreds. this succeeded in breaking the sustained chain of focus against the usury-kikes that jackson fought bitterly for. it wasn't until near the end of wilson's term that a president became enough semi-aware of primary matter once more. by then, it was far too late. the first decade of 1900 was pivotal for the international kikes to just-plain-fuck-shit-up and two-face their way out of it yet again. (see fed, see ww1, see the avoided stock crash at the end of ww1 that was entirely kike-manipulation by using debt-driven volume to bad lending to europe – courtesy of the fed – leading to the crash of 1929, the literal first of its kind and scope, which gave way to the horror cascade that launched the great depression.)

teddy is trump-like. eerily, now that i think about it. but this time around, i think this is all too big for most jews to jew. the outcome may very well be the same, but it's doubtful the exact same (unless usa goes-draft crazy to fight european civil wars).

i dare say that that appears to be inverted.

the lesser kikes do focus on pro-israel shit. but the lesser kikes are having a bone tossed to them that's also to trumps political advantage to kotow (for now?) to.

the lesser kikes are going to loose. the lesser kikes are the business-fakers, the two-faced local crony county/state capitalists. the more intelligent kikes are the usury kikes, who appear to have well counter positioned in march. the saud piece was countered, the china comex piece is unanswered (brexit back to usa-london-israel?), the russian/ussr-iran piece is unanswered because russia pulled back (rather than go full retard) and russian-iran-china might collude now.

trump was always bad for the intra-kikes, who are the low-energy kikes.

Usa got it's shit handed to them a couple of times by now. USS Cook, Barrel rolls etc. Yet keep trying to poke the Bear. Simulated attacks on Cook so far, EMP as well. What a fucking shit administration you have, Americans. Change that monkey clown asap. Russia unlike you does not fuck around.

Honestly if I were American I'd straight up ask myself why my shit gvt is trying to lead me into a war with russians. Quite obvious, nukes aside, Russia will pwn your faggot ass military.

Yes, I'm sure Putin just loves having NATO hounding his borders every damn day…

It's all about showing strength after all.

Note also, I'm not russian or ridf, but american idiocy still catches me by surprise sometimes

tl:dr

America pls. Get your shit together before the bear loses it's shit and mauls you

Let it be their undoing. The best goyim of the world will be eradicated along with their kike masters.

WW3 when?

You're talking to somebody who believes in the myth of rationalism, not common sense and the practicality of the real world. In other words, you're wasting your time on him with your common sense.

Glad to see a Holla Forumsack who hasn't lost his sense of humour.

Well, hopefully never. I like my safe European home, kek. But burgers ar pulling all the wrong moves, poking an angry bear can't end well. Hopefully Trump is smarter than this monkey nigger

I get this feeling (which rarely deceives me) that Omonkey is trying to escalate things to a boiling point. To who that may benefit, I don't know. But it sure doesn't help american citizens.

Completely reasonable, if the enemy makes a simulated attack run or other maneuver, you don't know if he's going to fire.
There are established protocols for interception. Russia chooses not to follow them because they know the US won't do shit.

But why is US provoking this when completely unnecessary?

Recon flight in international waters is not provoking

Trump isn't going tard on this. He's simply stating a reasonable response. Omonky is doing this. Do you honestly think Russkies are enjoying this? You're basically trailing on their backyard. no trespassing, intruders will be shot (down)

I wonder if you'd say the same if Russian AF, navy did this next to LA, New York

Game theory says if Russia is going to attack, they're going to attack with everything they got.

If we see just one propeller bomber 200 miles from our waters, they likely aren't attacking.

Trump is a 100% military industry complex puppet.

When did that happen?

The only options are to have no military, or to have a military that serves jews?

You sound like a bitter fucking jew.

You can stop now, Ratio is out.

No, the only option is that the Jews have it. It is theirs. It will never be ours. They are the enemy and always will be until America is finally destroyed.