Star Trek Discovery

The cast has been apparently announced.

nextbigfuture.com/2016/12/cbs-star-trek-discovery-set-in-four.html

Rapp is a quuero too. Is he related or married to Allison Rapp? The lovely pedo apologist who worked at Nintendo?

The next group are recurring characters

RLMfags will defend STD

So, there's a sheboon, that one guy, a slope, three reddits, and a tranny. Flying around in their triangle, going to every gay bar in the galaxy.

Looks like some fine television to me.

What a bunch of bigots, it's 2016.

how about no

I wonder if they did that on purpose, maybe self aware about the pozz?

Which one is Gay Officer?

You can't be more hippie-Trek and out of touch with today than that. Let's explore the quadrant while I have a flower at the end of my phaser.

OMG Upvoted.
Why people don't make enough fun of it?

>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

So it's basically the cast of star trek, doing what they've always done.

Obviously they watched TWD so why would they ever pick her? She can't act for shit in the show.

Uh, you do realize Star Trek died a long time ago, right?

No Cardassians means this show will suck.

whoa whoa, now, that is far too few niggers in the cast for modern television.

I don't know any of these peoples names. Who is what?

I think it would've been more funny if they made the Federation like the Nazis, and them subjugating alien races under the guise of "protecting them from themselves" or somesuch.

They've done that before

Why a fungus science officer? Are they just trying to make everyone look up the word so they can feel smart?

What are you, gay?

What's up with that ship? Illuminati confirmed.

The Discovery is based on a rejected design for the Enterprise from the 1970s. The fact that they dredged up rejected concept art for the ship shows you how original this show is going to be.

In Current Stardate, rejected ship designs are progressive.

That reminds me of Star Wars rebels. They used a lot of the old McQuarrie designs to justify the shitty graphics they have.

Can't wait for this one to implode and for the whining to start.

This.

I can already see the headlines: "If you don't like STD, you're sexist", "Dear STD producers and writers, trekkies don't have to be your audience"

They used to cast Shakespearian actors as Klingons!

star dreck

nobody gives a shit anymore

McQuarrie also unknowingly designed the Discovery.

Sad that STD is even copying the asteroid base from the concept art. I am sure it will look great in CG but still lame because it's more unoriginal garbage.

If this world wasn't a hellhole we'd get a Terran Empire show about the genetically engineered, superior human race (that got rid of niggers, spics, mudshits and kikes) going into space to continue the Great Shoah.

I like how DS9 handled the mirror universe, one episode per season continuing the story. I just want a show or movie to move beyond Voyager in the timeline. Why do I care about Klingons as the enemy again? We just had 3 shows where the Klingons were the Federations friends. This show is constrained by two shows canon wise, Enterprise and TOS. It will be much harder to do anything interesting, other than another stupid war story which we got on DS9, because of the canon constraints.

Why in Jew Jew Abrams 2009 Star Trek does the Kelvin and the uniforms looks like nu-Trek post Narada when they should look like 10 years before Star Trek Discovery(STD)? The Kelvin should have uniforms more in line with the original show and not the under-armour type of gear.

just

I don't understand the issue. There's nothing wrong with Kelvin-era uniforms, they look like something between ENT and TOS.