Teacher Appreciation Week

twitter.com/hashtag/TeacherAppreciationWeek?src=tren

What do you appreciate about these sniveling propagandists?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
endchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

teachers should be replaced by fat, heavily pregnant, 90 IQ, protestant christian women, whose husbands work as mack truck drivers and have bad tattoos of trump on their shoulder and love limp bizkit

Christ. Also, how did teaching become a woman's profession? We hear about how women need representation in so many jobs, but what about the men in schools? You'd think they'd be even more important today with so many kids living with a single mom. I worked in a primary school for a period of time, and out of about 100 workers, less than 10 were men.

I'm a 7th grade social studies teacher. Please don't think everyone in teaching is an anti-white.

What do you do do redpill your students?

Bout to finish my second year of college in preparation to be a high school history teacher, then eventually college professor. History is the best place to red-pill students because it is the front line for leftist educational reform. I know the industry is dominated by femmy womyn but that's exactly why these kids need a male presence in the classroom. I had two fantastic male teachers in high school (one English, the other History) that first sparked my interest in

In response to you I'd say don't even try to "redpill" them as we understand it outright. Just ask them questions. Always be engaging the class in historical topics, and always bring it back to modern applications of it be it the principles behind the events or parallels in the modern world.

See what I mean?
(pic not related, I suck at science, but can't scroll images too far under the search of "male history teachers gg.)

SJW found.

Absolutely nothing. School is an enormous waste of time and teachers are the worst of scum.

They should all die and go to hell.

The real education starts after school finishes.

Do you mean literally, at the end of the day, when the students are outside? lol.

They're generally ovenworthy.

They can fuck themselves, every one of them.

They willingly push the anti-white Marxist propaganda to kids for years completelay destroying the morality and health of the next generation. School is a prison environment, and the teachers are the guards. It's one big system designed to make the future population less resistant to change and control.

State sponsored education was a mistake. The "educators" know damn well what they're doing and should be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

With or without propaganda, school is a horrible place, imagine, a kid who from the day he learns to walk, is forced to go almost everyday to some government building where he is tested and compared to a certain standard, and if he does not fulfill that certain standard he is scorned by both teachers and his parents until he adjusts his learning capabilities and so on to what this very same institution wants.

It sends a pretty grim first impression of life, I still remember the day I graduated from high school, I felt like an old man who had just retired from a lifetime of working.

My mom's a teacher and since moving to a more "diverse" school for higher pay, she has become redpilled, she despises the fact that predominately white schools who do better in academics and sports receive far less government funding than the schools that are diverse and failing academically. She gripes about the nigger welfare leaches pulling up in new cars flashing the latest trends yet it's their kids who are abusing the free benefits given by the state. She's also pretty pissed off that people on welfare get a higher tax return than she does.

nigs gonna nog.

They really shouldn't be living under the same tight rules as us, they can't handle it. All of their institutions are like some sad mimicry.

I went to small school with a good balance of conservative and liberal teachers with class sizes of 20 to 25 students. Public school, with the teachers all having taught there for a long time, or having been new, but having been educated there themselves, and returning because of the environment.

I loved it, they taught history, English, math and most courses without too hard a political lean, and if they did have one, they admitted to it, and also taught the reasoning behind the opposing view.

A lot of the teachers were very Christian/religious, but only injected it during personal conversations, and we're always explicit in making sure students understood it was a personal choice and that they needn't follow the same ideals, but that these were the reasons THEY did.

During this time, with a crew old teachers retiring and new ones coming in, the wealth of experience clearly paid off, new teachers got skill incredibly quickly, learning to deal with students, how to hold class properly and all that.

Quality of education was high, amd over all we all felt good, teachers and students alike were really invested in the community and eachother. Our standardized test scores over a 6 hear period saw increases that were the best in our state I believe (at least in math) with our standard ACT scores going from 21 to a 25 which I thought were pretty good (in my brothers classes 4 of the 22 and 5 of the 25 students scored 36's on at least two of their tests, with over all scores being between 33s amd 35s

Over all, I think I had a really great schooling, the teachers worked hard, and not only taught lessons but instilled valuable moral codes in the students without being top pushy.

8/10, I'd send my kids to that school, if it didn't change that much. I really liked it.

How do you people fucking do it? I don't have nothing against you but I feel vitriolic hatred for those who claim to have enjoyed school.

That's why federal control of education needs to cease, and thank god Trump is very adamant about this issue.

Schools should be handled and governed by local communities, and students should go to the schools with kids in the community they've lived their whole childhood with. State testing should fuck off completely to stop the practice of teaching kids a bunch of worthless information that they'll forget after they finish the test. Teachers should also be held to higher standards, the incredibly stupid policy of "no child left behind" should be repealed, and schools that perform higher should get more funding rather than the other way around such as with "no child left behind."

And of course schools should be segregated by race and gender. No more, "diversity is strength! :^)" bullshit. White male students in one school, white female students in another, and etc.

Had one that I really liked about 13 years back. Chubby female social studies teacher named Mrs. S. She was kinda pushing propaganda at the time, but in the right direction. She essentially redpilled my entire class and pushed the idea that just because something feels good or bad doesn't mean it is and that people will use your emotions to manipulate your political opinion. At one point she even asked us (during a week about some light history of WW2, but cleverly placed so that it was not really possible to have an exact idea about who she was talking about) who the worst person in history was, why we thought that, and if we could say without an ounce of doubt that all we knew about them was the truth, then introduced us to the concept of "sheeple".

Earthshattering shit for a crowd of prepubes to hear, but goddamn was it refreshing and it helped me avoid a lot of bad shit in the coming years from all manner of marxist filth from highschool onwards. Probably the only class back then I actually cared enough to ace.

Thanks Mrs. S. You were one of the good ones. Polite sage for blogpost.

This is in hindsight my man. During school I hated it, I was depressed a lot and struggled to feel like I really belonged. But I know the teachers did a lot to encourage me to find a group to "belong" to. They moved me to working with my hands and learning programming. They helped me find some joy in reading and they lead me to encourage myself. I hated it and felt trapped while I went, but now almost a decade later, I can't help but appreciate the work they really put in. It was a wholly awful experience, but I think I'm better for it now that I see what they were doing.

This is the most apt I've ever seen it put.

It's exactly that.
I still have regretful and scornful feelings of school to this day.

My elementary days (1-6) around 1993 forward were pretty great. More male teachers than female, they were both feared and respected while female teachers were mostly just taking the job of corraling kids and sitting us down to read or do exercises. You could still have snowball fights, King of the Hill fights, boys and girls had their own gym class, boys had shop class and girls had sewing/needling class.

Moved back near where I was born last year and went to vote for the elections at my old school (since much revamped). The halls were filled with "DIVERSITY", "EVERYONE IS SPECIAL AND EQUAL" shit, the boys and girls had the same gym class, snowball fights or anything like that are banned (they're even banned ON THE TRIP HOME FROM SCHOOL somehow, due to tattletales), there are hardly any male teachers around (they all teach high school level or higher now).

It's been a sad sight

nah.

I meant when a student finishes their education and enters the big wide world.

Jesus Christ the edge in this thread is unbearable, Holla Forums really is full of underage.

Check this video out.

And the curriculum.

Niggers

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

The Black applicants were given an extra 230 points on their SAT scores. Latinos received an extra 185 points, and Asians had 50 points subtracted from their SAT scores.

Federally-controlled education needs to be reformed or done away with altogether, but that doesn't mean that everyone went to one of those public meat grinders like you did, or make your posts less edgy.

I think we have a different definition of edgy you and I.

The phrase "I feel vitriolic hatred for those who claim to have enjoyed school" fits mine well enough

Well it's true, I think it mostly comes from jealousy, because I often see people who talk about "how much of a great time" or "how easy" school was for them. Its sickening because they most likely went to private schools.

It's because women have an innate tendency to take care of people, ie. children. It's no wonder women are so attracted to tending to kids when they've been doing it since humans walked the Earth.

Teachers will mostly be killed on the day of the rope.

I had some good teachers that I really liked all through highschool. A lot of really good people that upped my confidence and helped me not be a degenerate. I liked that.

It's a profession that shouldn't exist.

i don't blame the teachers. when a child is taught from birth to hate animals, you can't blame the child for hating animals. The teachers (maybe with exception to the super tumblrina-tier bitches that go out of their way to be all extra feminist and shove it down students' throats) are just cogs in a machine who don't know any better. We've all been indoctrinated since birth; some of us were lucky to escape. Here we are. Yet the majority of people are not so lucky, and still super blind.

This is like escaping a fucking prison, and then blaming your ex-fellow prisoners for being stupid enough to be prisoners, even if they happen to actually be born within the prison walls.

+1

Good luck with your studies and career, I'm always pleased to hear that there are and will be redpilled people in the education.

That or the ones who drank the koolaid and were "popular" in school for being airheaded retards that fucked around all day and never bothered questioning why they were there or doing what they were doing beyond personal feelings of laziness.

Part of me wants to tell my story of shittyness in school, but it'd be too boring and long and sound like personal whining so I wont.

like the other user I just needed a place to belong to and a purpose, otherwise apathy and depression kicked in. my overall outlook on school changed after i got some decent friends, a club to work with, and a couple teachers that gave a shit about me beyond my grades.
I still fucking hated it, but I went from that truant loner kid that sat alone at lunch to someone that didn't miss a day save for sickness and X part on my car an heroing in the morning

school is for drug dealers, pimps, gangs, etc.

I onle had one good teacher who made a positive impact on my life. I also had only one male teacher.

Homeschooled kids come out weird.

Read a fucking book OP.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

.. . ..

Why do you think I'm here?`

So what lady teacher had a positive impact on your life then, bud?

No thanks, m8.

I came back disappointed.

All teachers except math/engineering/science/medicine/cooking teachers should be fired immediately, along with abolishing all liberal arts majors.

Right there with you, fellow user.

You sound like the leftists texts I read during university, claiming that school "oppresses" children, and that not fulfilling standards "frustrates" them.

Nevertheless, schools have become grey and umpleasant places, because for parents, teachers and governments there is not a clear reason to keep children on them (just because their parents are working, and kids can't be alone).

CHECKED!

Those are better than most of the retarded feminist cunts who only care about their paycheck that I had as teachers.

In the current framework of Jew infiltration of the "liberal arts", I agree.

In the long run though, that would be retarded. You'd have a nation of atomontons that excel in those areas because that would only be the areas to become wealthy.

Anyone that had a high verbal IQ or high creative talents would be bred out.

Basically you'd turn the white race into East Asian meat robots.