Son of Zorn

New show coming to Fox this year. Could this become the next Harvey Birdman Holla Forums ?

ABSOLUTELY 2016
B
S
O
L
T
E
L
Y

As in Orange County, CA?
Shit looks nothing like OC, except maybe down near Irvine

feels lazy compared to wht other western and eastern animatiosn have done up to know…

Also, very dumb, feels really like its trying too hard

Oh yeah, this could definitely carry an entire series!

Is Titmouse still doing the animation?

If it didn't shove its political and social beliefs in your face so much it might actually be worth something.

Silly shitlord, its 2016! Where everything on TV must comply with the State Church of Social Justice!

the fucked up thing is that isn't even a joke any more. They even get together and pray for "progress" now.

Is our world really so cynical that it can't endure a few tales of boon companions vanquishing sinister foes with steel and courage? Dammit, the only good example of a pagan boast I can find is from a high fantasy work made almost 40 years ago.

I feel the same brother. whatever happened to good old fashion high fantasy.

It died out when standing your ground against an implacable foe with steel in hand became problematic. Modern fantasy is all about not fighting against the big bad head on, and using whatever political system there is to remove him from power. There will be a token fight or two, but it only gets won through deus ex machina or bullshit mary sue abilities.

This is getting me interested, what are some good barbarian books, comics, etc?

I don't even have to watch the video to tell you it's going to be shit.
This is like asking if the next crime drama NBC shits out is going to be okay and not a generic pile of pozloads

no.

He's not a cuck, if anything the blackguy is the cuck for raising Zorn's son.

A lot of the humor seems really.. bad. The gimmick is kind of funny, but this seems like a weird excuse for them to do as many [CURRENT YEAR] jokes as possible.

Like, Zorn can't accept his boss is a woman or that his son is a vegan, or that people don't accept his violent ways.

GoT is popular, there will be more

Cut your conspiracy theory bullshit, there's a reason your example comes from a movie. Detailed animation is incredibly expensive, which explains why Korgoth wasn't picked up as a series despite the popularity. Adventure time is basically what a modern-day adventure TV show would be like with budget limitations. As for a 2-D animated feature, if there was a market for it, Ralph Bakshi would have made one.

No. While it can maaaaaybe be worth a watch, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those shows that have no clue how to properly do irony. I.e. The irony of him being a barbarian in a the modern day will never stop for any other type of humor, so it will essentially be the same joke constantly being told.

Sucks that cartoon heroes are becoming almost as feminine as the shit in jap cartoons.

Almost.

Yet another Fox show that's gonna get shitcanned in a year.

That's what being a cuck traditionally means, user: raising another man's kid.

bump for this

No, being a cuck traditionally means letting another man fuck your wife.

i want this to work because i like lord and miller, they're as spergy as we are but as pointed out, it won't survive the first year.

Even if it had the chance to BE that good, it'd need to last longer than the FOX Death Squad will allow.

I don't think he's referring to animation quality, but rather to sincerity, and how modern fantasy refuses to have any.

[Pure Coincidence]