Pick your super power

pick your super power

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw/
sandrabest.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user you messed up. You can only see there bones.

I want the power to make objects go past the speed of light within a 30 ft radius of myself.

I'd pick immortality.

Immortality would be the best superpower and the worst at the same time
You would lose everyone you love over time but at the same time you have all the time in the world to create yourself gadgets and become a vigilante that protects the innocent

meat vision

You die immediately but your actions in life are never forgotten, and are told throughout the end of time.

:^3

Umm what?

The power to shoot 2 pistols at the same time. That would put me on a par with the other superheroes.

Real life immortality, but I'm joking. Don't worry about it.

To be able to suck my own dick.

Teleportation is the only rational choice.

I pick the French Empire.

This is actually my greatest fear, that I'll never die.

Terrible superpower; people are more attractive with clothes on, your pic demonstrates this.

Telekinesis?

Also telekinesis is the best power

This is something that is in the not-to-distant-future. Embryonic stem cells may hold the keys to repairing the 6 major causes of death by aging.

healing

Impregnating children

the ability to make any surface frictionless

you already have that, unless you've had your testicles removed

Mass hypnosis

everyone has to do whatever I tell them to do and they do it happily as if it was there idea

Isn't that just this ?

hypnosis isn't real, m8

I meant more on individuals but I guess it could work on mass groups

But we're talking about what powers we would like to have, I'm sure telekinesis, x-ray vision and immortality are all not real either.

It would be perfect for banging tons of chicks and getting rich people to give me tons of money

not as such, but they all have a basis in real science

Explain to me how telekinesis is based on science.
And how one would become immortal without becoming literally cancer.
Or emitting x-rays from your eyes is scientific.

Goddess

Innpossible. Once the first egg drops, pubescence, and the transistion from child to teenager, has begun.

good lord, you guys here for the first time? This is obvious bait. In every super power thread someone says xray vision, and people always shit on that person.

My super power would be to manipulate time.

dolly-chan.pw/

How would you make use of these powers?

Once we cure cancer curing aging will be pretty easy. Anyone currently under 30 can easily expect to live to be a few hundred years old.

I'd definitely choose immortality any day. Shit's going to be so amazing when space travel really takes off.

The ability to instantly give any girl orgasms just by thinking about it.

I'm sorry.

Why…. You have any power and you go for that one?

This. Immortality would allow you to expand your mind beyond the confines of a single human lifetime. You'd be free of the clutter of tradition, culture and morality, and the essence of your individuality would be carved out and defined as time goes on, people you love and hate die, society changes over and over and you alone remain solid, unyielding. Common human emotions would either be revealed as a farce to you and be discarded as worthless, or you'd be able to grasp their true essence divorced from illusions.

You'd be enlightened, pretty much.

Id just tell them not to arrest me and to leave me alone

Yes friend, in order to save the world, I must.

I'd love to materialize my fantasy.
I have a pretty long story of hallucinations, I could create a circus-tour of my head with the stuff of nightmares and dreams inside and live off of it.
I'd have unlimited and free attractions anyway.

I just wish I could see the world from a female point of view.

so basically, instead of taking a superpower for yourself, you'd give the power of invisibility to all low-status men

you're a generous guy

It's not enough that I should succeed, others should fail also!

Thats not a super power. Thats a skill. Try again please.

Yes, and you seem to have mastered it. Faggot.

Good luck with that

Seeming as omnipotence is cheating, I would do the ability to stop and start time, plus control over what can and cant be stopped. I would mainly use it to mess with people, but if things got serious I would kill as many Islamic extremists as I can find. It would be easy because water would effectively become ice, so I can slide on right over there.

I want the ability to understand Kenny.

Nice…

[Redacted]

NEW xxx CHAN

[Redacted]

Fuck that.

Your experience of time changes the older you become. If you lived to be 200 or 500 years old, no doubt you'd go insane.

Besides that, what if you fell into a hole and couldn't get out?

Either way, I'm sure a government would get ahold of you before too long and confine your ass. Before shooting you into space.

To drift forever and ever.

Bump that, I'd want the power to manipulate matter and energy to a precise degree regardless of distance. Then I would continually inject energy into 's antitime spheres and turn the moon into a head of lettuce.

The super power to morph into anything I want, including something that teleports me to the fantasy world where waifus exist, and bring anons with me :3

stfu bitch, nobody will join your botnet

I want to be a magical girl.
With everything that implies.

Mind control, Immortality and Invisibility.
I could be anywhere naked, controlling women to let me fuck them, whenever I want.

the ability to manipulate time like the controls on a tv remote. fuck something up? rewind time. need a moment to think or just want to travel someplace "instantly", pause. fuck up hard enough or just get sick of your life, change the channel

back up idea is ricks portal gun from rick and morty

The ability to tell immediately if some cunt is Jewish by maternal bloodline.

My superpower would be to be Adam Sandler, too.

you could also

the ability to point at any software or hardware and make it respect my freedoms

To sink into the earth and become nothing but an internet being. So I can shitpost, watch youtube, and game for eternity and have no physical form to be bothered with.

Invisibility. Because I'm a pervert.

Speedforce

The power to control and reshape reality

Your wish is granted, although, you need to train at a gun range.

there is only one super power you need

immortality.

End of thread. With immortality you can become rich, powerful, ect. You have EONS to get there.

sorta easy question Op.

slow down the rate at which hair grows

you will regret the eons of torturous existence when someone notice's your strange character and decides to study you

with eternity, you have all the time to eventually break free though

notices*
welp am drunk

Rick Sanchez/Jimmy Neutron tier intelligence. I could invent anything that could do anything in this thread.

sandrabest.pw

I woudn't pick immortality.
I would pick the superpower of a non ageing body, with the skill allready learned on how to recreate your id on the government computer.

I could get hurt/get scars/die of hunger or cold.
But I think this is the best superpower, somehow you have immortality, without having to drift trough space for time eternal after the sun burned up.

Ow and resistance to cancer, virii and all diseases, dna mutations trough radiaton.